Some Pain can't Fade Away

By KayeKillaa

Eliza and Chris are back, Of course with different paths and routes in life. Chris makes it big in the music... More

Some Pain Can't Fade Away: Sequel to STPA
Chapter One : Eliza
Chapter Two : Old Friend
Chapter Three : Nostalgic
Author Note!
Chapter Four : Testing
Chapter Five : Dad?
RECAP... Please Read
Chapter Six : Reunited
Chapter Seven : Please Stay
Chapter Nine : Insomnia
Chapter Ten : Breaking Point
Chapter Eleven : New Friends
Chapter Twelve : One Love
Chapter Thirteen : It Was A Mistake
Chapter Fourteen : Code K
Chapter Fifteen : Tested
Chapter Sixteen : Secrets
Chapter Seventeen : Reasoning
Chapter Eighteen : Eli
Chapter Nineteen : Warning
Chapter Twenty : Watching Your Every Move
Chapter Twenty One : Not Who You Thought
Chapter Twenty Two : Unraveling
Chapter Twenty Three : Missin' Pieces
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Four : Perspective
Chapter Twenty Five : Inundated
Chapter Twenty Six : Michael's Side
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Seven : Huh?
Chapter Twenty Eight : Just The Beginning Of The End
Authors Note
Chapter Twenty Nine : Spotted Truths, Tragic Plot
Chapter Thirty : All Falls Down
Reminder lol
Chapter Thirty One : Idle
Note (Im sorry for da wait part 32388383)
Chapter Thirty Two : Timid
Chapter Thirty Three : Love Lost (brave)
Epilogue : Happy Ending.
Editing Soon 2017

Chapter Eight : The Basics

4.8K 201 51
By KayeKillaa

~Eliza 

"You Better not be crying, ill give you something to cry about" Jesse whispered loudly slamming harder than usual, I took the pain as the tears slide down my cheeks. why me? i ask myself. Moments Later which seems like centuries, he grunted and release his sperm inside. He slowly discharged and i let my body slide to the floor.

He pulled his pants up and re buckled them. “your lucky i did this for your ugly , Worthless ass nobody would want you , I do this to make you feel good slut!” He Spat Aggressively.

Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"i didn’t want this! getting raped isn’t something i want to be lucky for.. i didn’t want none of this… getting beat.. getting raped … getting 5 abortions and having 3 miscarriages in the last 4 years because you beat me... and all behind my mothers back!” I sobbed . 

He roughly pulled me towards him , i stared at him with tearful eyes and he returned the gesture with eyes of Satan. “Listen here bitch! you will love and appreciate what i do for your ungrateful ass; i don’t see nobody else doing it for you!”

"Fuck you" i screamed at him. in returned he threw my body onto the cold tile floor. Racing over to me giving forceful kicks to my stomach and face making me scream out in pain.

:”Now Get your bitch ass up and get ready for school!” He yelled walking out of the bathroom. i cried silently to myself , Realizing i was going to be late for school , I took a quick shower and exam my bruised covered body. I sighed and gotten dressed.

"Eliza! Eliza..Wake up." My body shook when i opened my eyes to see Chris. His face showed concern, I took a deep breathe as i looked around. 

"You good?" He whispered. I sighed as a tear ran down my face, that was one of realistic dreams i ever had. It actually felt like it was happening to me. Rubbing my eyes i stopped panting. "What time is it?" I asked, i was embarrassed that he came in here honestly. I'm twenty four years old and I'm having nightmares like this. 

"A little after two in the morning, i heard you screaming. You alright?" he asked, you could look in his eyes and tell he was worried about me. I had two different dreams and this is the third one, any other time i'll have the same one. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up," I said looking up. I seen a shadow and notice it was his girlfriend. "I'm sorry for waking both of you up. Just a bad dream i guess."  i mumbled, i was confused. Yeah i had many dreams back home but they weren't so realistic. 

"It's fine Eliza." He said getting up. I notice he didn't have a shirt on and his nipples looked weird. I knew they had to. When they left back out, i couldn't go back to sleep. I sighed and let my head fall back on the pillow i was laying on. It takes time for me to get comfortable sleeping somewhere new, the only places i slept at was my apartment that Dr.David helped me find and the hospital. 

Turning onto my side, i stared into the mirror that was on the wall.

** 

I woke up to the sun all up in my face. After going to sleep about an solid hour after my nightmare. Picking up my phone, i noticed it was around nine o'clock in the morning. Getting up, i opened my suitcase and grabbed my tooth brush and clothes.

Turning on the light to the bathroom, it was a nice sized bathroom with a walk in shower and a room with a toilet. Placing my stuff on the counter of the sink, i stripped down to my sports bra and boy shorts. Pressing my lips into a firm line i examined my body, scars were still present around my stomach area, thighs, and chest. The only scar i have permanently minus my body is the one near my eye. 

I've taken multiply type of cremes for them but they never seem to fade away, i had way more but it's just a few that never left. 

Sighing, i went ahead and took of my under garments and turned the shower on. my shower wasn't long, once i was done, i dried my body off and lotioned my body with Shea butter lotion. Putting on a new bra and a thong. I was only wearing a thong because i didn't like wearing panties with leggings.

Noticing i didn't bring my clothes in the bathroom i took my dirty clothes and put them in a different compartment away from my cleans in my suitcase. When i stood up the bedroom door opened and Chris walked inside. 

"Hey, i was wondering-- I'm sorry.." he mumbled looking the other way. I honestly didn't felt that embarrassed that he seen me in my under clothes, I quickly put on my leggings and my black tank top. I never left anywhere with my arms showing, i own so many cardigans... 

"I'm dressed." i stated, he turned back around, "I'm sorry for just barging in." He apologized, i smiled briefly and nodded.  

"But. When your ready we can head out and everything.." I nodded as we spoke a little more and he left out so i could get the rest of my things. When i was done, i went downstairs to see his girlfriend dressed, she was about to head out. 

"Chris had to take a phone call outside, If i didn't have a photo shoot, i would've gotten to known you. You must be something special to Chris if he's helping you, But i'll see you Eliza." She said with a smile. 

I opened my mouth but the door closed, I was going to ask for her name. She seems nice, but i never had any female friends, unless you wanna count Levi and Paisley, and the girl i seen yesterday, Charlie. 

Waiting stupidly on a stool in the kitchen, Chris finally came back inside and lead me out to his car.  When i was strapped in my seat belt, he pulled out of the driveway and sped off, It was silence for a minute before he said i could turn on the radio, i wasn't a music person like that. The only times i listened to it would be with the twins and that's pretty much it. 

Chris bobbed his head and tapped the steering wheel to the beat of a song that was certainly playing while i stay quiet, arms crossed. While Chris drove, i studied the city. 

"What do you know already?" Chris said turning down the volume. I pressed my lips together, i didn't know much. 

"Jaylen is my father, My mom, Erica is dead. Michael told me she committed suicide,but he didn't tell me why though. He told me about you, just that you two use to be friends and me and you use to date back in high school. And he said he was sorry." I shrugged. i didn't know much. But i guess i got enough knowledge. 

When i mentioned Michael, Chris frowned and clenched the steering wheel. "Why aren't you two friends any more?" I asked. Chris stopped at a red light and rubbed his face. 

"I have to tell you other stuff that leads to that but just know its the most foulest thing somebody could do."  He said with a scowl, dang its that bad? Michael seemed sweet. Well beside the fact he sent a dress and a thong to my apartment. 

I opened my mouth to say something but decided against it because he started to drive again. Ten minutes passes by and Chris parked in front of a two story home, it looks as if nobody touched it in years, you can tell where flowers would've been planted, the grass was trimmed, somebody might've cutten it down a few weeks ago,. "What is this?" I asked, 

"The house you grew up in. I lived in the house next door." Chris explained pointing to a brick house next door, i averted my eyes back to the-- or my old house i should say. Chris unlocked the doors and got out, before i could open my own door, Chris opened it for me. Smiling little, i thanked him following up to a porch. 

He pulled out a key and opened the door, "How do you have a key to my house?" i asked, he looked up as we walked inside, it was quiet, dark and seem sad. 

"After you left, Aaron couldn't keep up with the payments so after i got my record deal i put it in my name." He spoke, why would Aaron-- my uncle even have to deal with the payments? Wouldn't my dad have to? 

"Oh.." 

After i said that, we were both silent, I would've walk around the house and looked around to see if i'll remember anything but i just got a bad vibe from this place. 

"What was my mom like?" I asked, he bit his lip alttle, 

"I didn't really know her well because we were always together and she worked all the time before she died, you'll have to ask Aaron about her." 

"Why would i ask my uncle was he closer to her than my dad?" I asked, i was confused. 

"How about we take a walk?" he said not answering, i looked around before getting an mental chill, i really didn't like this place. "Alright." He let me walk out the House first before he left out and lock the door. He then walk a little ahead of me to lead me to wherever. 

"Jaylen is your biological father, but Aaron is your dad." he said. I abruptly stopped. That didn't make no sense. 

He chuckled, "Let me rephrased that, Your mom and Aaron were together, when you were born, she told Aaron that you were his when really you were Jaylens. She never told him or anybody  that she cheated, so you two became attached. You didn't find out that Jaylen was your biological father until after she died. So you grew up with Aaron as your dad and jaylen as your uncle. After the real information came out you guys talked and kept it the way it was.  This is why Aaron was so mad.  He was hurt.  Jaylen was just shocked."

"why did he leave?  We could've talked.. " I trailed.  Chris placed a hand on my back which made me feel different. My heart sped up, in a good way. 

I ignored the feeling. 

"he was mad at himself. Even though your not his biological daughter, he still care and loved you like you were. He was mad that he couldn't prevent nothing bad happening to you. He mad was mad as hell at me because i didn't say nothing when i got some info on you,"

"Why didn't you tell anybody?" I asked, "Wait.. How did you know who my therapist was?" 

"I was in rehab for a few months, anger management. I saw you talking to him on your birthday. I tried to go after you but you know, got escorted back inside." 

"how do you know my birthday?" i asked dumbly, it slipped. 

He smirked, "I know alot about you, more than you know. I know that your ticklish behind your ear," he said using his fingertips to touch my skin behind my ear, it made me jump unexpectedly and laugh. 

"Your ticklish under your chin and on your stomach." 

"You don't like people questioning you.." He step closer towards me, 

"You get nervous when somebody get close to you.." He breath, stepping close to me. His hands rest on my waist which made me take a deep breath. I felt him bend his head down, when he got close, i turned my head which resulted in him kissing my cheek. 

"Uh.. Can we just talk about my past?" I got out backing up, he cleared his throat and nodded. Silently we walked to a park that was nearby, there were a group of kids playing with the equipment. Chris led me to a picnic table, and took a seat. This place made me feel safer than that house. 

A little girl looked in our direction and looked at Chris before her mouth agape opened. "GUYS ITS CHRIS BROWN!!!!" I raised a eyebrow as the kids ran to Chris and he knelled down, 

Chris smiled, as the kids talked to him. 

"Are you famous or.." i said, the little girl looked at me and widen her eyes. She had to be around eight or nine. "Your with Chris Brown and you didn't know who he is?!" I looked at her, i didn't know i was suppose to, Yeah, i knew Chris... But i didn't know who he was, if he's famous that explains the cars and the house. 

"Ay, leave her alone, she didn't know no need to get at her, want a picture?" he asked, the group of kids nodded before the girl who was talking to me pulled out an iPhone. What is this generation coming to? Since when nine years have phones? I wonder if i had a phone at that age. 

After he took some pictures, the kids ran off. When they did, he apologized. Silent was between us before he spoke again. 

"So, what do you want to know?" 

I bit my lip, "Do you know about Jesse? The one who damaged me?" 

He widen his eyes, "Eliza, that's alot of information and I'm afraid that you'll won't be able to take it all in, not now, I can tell you the basic right now." 

I narrowed my eyes, "The basics? I can learn about that anytime! i just wanna know why I'm like this." 

"I understand---" he stopped talking when my phone started ringing. Pulling it out, i noticed it was the hospital calling which meant it was Payton. I look up at Chris and he nodded, 

"Hell-" 

"Ms.Eliza! Ms.Eliza!" Payton cried, 

"Payton what the matter?" i asked, please don't be Levi.. 

"I need you Ms.Eli i'm scared! Levi woke up and we were talking but she started bleeding from her nose then she stopped breathing! The doctors got her st-able but I'm scared!" he said, i could tell she was crying. 

"Please come.. i know your out of town, but i need you, your all i have, mommy haven't been here in weeks." she added. 

"Payton, please calm down, your a big girl. I'll be there.. Okay.." 

She sniffled, "Okay.." i spoke to her for a few more minutes to calm down. A nurse who was monitoring her since she's also a patient, said she fell asleep. When i hung up, i felt sad, broken.  It angered me that their mother wasn't even visiting anymore, i know it pained her that her daughters had to stay in the hospital permanently but that shoudln't stop her from visiting. 

Standing up from the picnic table, I placed my phone in my back pocket. "Chris.. I'mma have to speak with you another time. I have to go back to California." 

"Why?" 

"It's urgent.. Can you take me back to your place so i can get my things?" He looked at me before he sighed. 

"Alright, lets go." 

**

It didn't take me long to get my suitcase, i made sure i made the bed back. When i was finish i sat at the edge and thought. If i go back, i wasn't coming back. Not anytime soon. Coming out here took a few paychecks to get a plane ticket, i wouldn't be able to afford coming back for a while. When i went downstairs Chris offered to take me to the airport but i had already called an cab which was outside. 

"Can you tell everybody that i'm sorry for leaving so suddenly?" i asked, he nodded. He helped me put my suitcase in the trunk of the cab. I said goodbye to Chris before i got in. 

"Where to?" the driver asked, i told him the airport and he nodded and proceeded on driving. 

Thinking about Payton and Levi, i got nervous, i hoped Levi was alright, i don't know what i'll do if something bad happened to her. Yeah their both cancer patients but i just hope she fine. 

"And Ms.Williams, I told you five years ago to not let your emotions get involved."  Dr.Tarsal voice echoed in my mind. i knew i was breaking a rule. I've been breaking it for five years, Levi and Payton were the only two patients i was attached too. It'll pain me if something happened to either of them. 

~Chris 

"Chris? You here?" I heard Kae voice echoed, i looked up from the tv as i heard her heel click against the floor. "I'm in the living room" I said, not even a minute, she came into my sight, she was wearing some type of high heel boots that reached her thigh and some shorts and a shirt. Kae was beautiful, i love her but i'm low key in my feelings with the whole Eliza thing.Within the last 24 hours i tried to kiss her. 

Kae is a great girl and it did make me feel guilty that i almost cheated on her. "Where's Eliza?" She asked sitting down next to me. 

"She went back to Cali." I said, i wonder what was emergency, she wouldn't tell me. I knew it was the same little girl she was speaking with last night, because of the name Levi. 

Kae pushed me slightly in the arm with a frown on her face. "What did you do to her?" 

Almost kiss her for the second time. "Nothing, she had emergency to tend to." 

Kae ohed, "What did you two do?" she questioned, i could tell she trusted me, not to do anything stupid. And that was what i liked about Kae. "Told her the complicated switch up with her dad and uncle, took her to her old house which is next to my mothers, she was kinda freaked and we went to a park to talk, she wanted answers about who done it to her, but i wouldn't tell her. I can't tell her not yet.. Its too mu--" 

"Chris your running off." Kae said with a sly smile, i sighed. I get that Eliza wanna know who Jesse is exactly, but that information is too much. 

"If you don't mind.. What actually happened with her?" Kae said, i opened my mouth to say something. I closed it quickly, i can't tell nobody else. I shoudn't, it isn't right. I know Kae isn't like Robyn but i just can't tell Eliza business anymore. 

"I can't tell, the last time i told somebody, she blew it up in my face. Even though it doesn't concern me, Eliza is a big factor in my life, we use to be close now she don't even remember our past."

Kae frowned, "It was Rihanna wasn't it? I'm not like that, Chris. I don't understand why you keep comparing." 

"I"m not comparing nothing. I'm just not going to spread Eliza past with others when she doesn't even know." i yelled, Kae frowned before getting up and walking out of the living room. When i heard a door close, i figured she went upstairs. 

I didn't mean to yell at her, i don't compare her and Robyn, i don't understand why she think that. Lazily, i got up and went upstairs to went into the bedroom where she was scrolling on her phone, most likely on Instagram. i sat next to her before crushing her tiny frame in my arms. 

"Chris, let me go!" she hissed. I squeezed tighter, "I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me." i said. She sighed before saying she wasn't.

When i let her go, i held her chin. "Now tell me you love me." I said, but for some reason it made me feel uncomfortable to say love. With Kae.

"I love you Chris." she said smiling before pecking my lips.

If only i kissed Eliza..

___

I updated, i'm sorry for the delays... I get distracted easily. Please Vote and Comment. 

I know, i know. When is Eliza going to get her memory back? It'll be a while but ALOT will happen before she regain it back... or that's if she will. *Evil Laughs* 

Thoughts on Chris and Eliza almost kissing? No... 

Thoughts on Levi condition and Payton calls? 

Thoughts on Eliza Flashback in the beginning. doesn't it sounds familiar? If somebody could point out which chapter it came from in the first book i'll love you forever. Lol

--Kennedy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 198 26
A Melanin Cinderlla Story What happens when a lost broken baddie is introduced to the one and only C Breezy...!!!???
54.1K 874 50
Even though Elijah and Asiah are married their still keeping secrets from each will those secrets tear them apart or bring them closer together? Chri...
347K 14.9K 87
Aya Weathers is a hardworking, talented, aspiring songwriter who prefers to put her goals before her personal life. Christopher Brown is a stubborn...
7.4K 544 24
Some Hidden Secrets. Some Unanswered Questions. And A Predicament. When the past comes knocking to Chris. He has no other option rather than to get b...