The Bad Girl Attack

Von shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... Mehr

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY ONE
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SIXTY NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

chapter FORTY ONE

11.5K 409 57
Von shesaid_hesaid

Claire grumbled to herself as she walked out her hotel room and slammed the door shut behind.

Yes, they were back to the hotel and already everyone managed to throw a party. It was the last day of their trip. But the reason behind her grumpy self was because of the text she received from Adam.

It annoyed Claire as to how she couldn't even get some peace of mind even once.

Adding to this, was a rarely seen Hailey. God knew what in the fuck the extremely enthusiastic female was up to.

Claire walked, hair untied and a jacket on. Of course.

And with her small trip to Adam's place, she also came across few unbelievable consequences, which neither helped nor lifted her mood up but the contrary.

Claire stopped on her footsteps as soon as she took a turn into a hallway.

The loud bickering of few groups of guys echoed throughout the place.

"What made you look at us?" A voice stood out, and Claire had to bend to see who the 'voice' was directing his words to. "Well, do you look at your self? Scared and weak. Man the fuck up."

Nate Moore squeezed Lucas' face in his hand, while the others watched. They were just other football team members... Tim, nick and whoever the fuck Claire couldn't care enough about.

"I w-wasn't looking-"

"Shut up, boy. We saw you." Someone else spoke, others laughing.

"N-No I..I seriously.."

Claire chuckled listening to Lucas trying to defend himself.

Well, these fucktarts just needed something and someone to mess with and Lucas just happened to be passing by. Being the innocent meat he was, the guys picked on him with ease.

Moore just never realised he could have this much fun earlier only if he had known that this boy existed.

Then again, he had seen Lucas hanging out with the 'badass' group of the school. Just another person for them to toy with.

"You stammer too?" Someone cried. "Do you come with a package of all the disabilities?"

"Fucking retard."

"He's fucking gay." The Tim guy roared with laughter. "Didn't you see how he was gaping at us?"

"Definitely gay."

"That would make me the man in the relationship now, wouldn't it?" Claire narrowed her eyes. "Besides, he can be a fucking ostrich or a zebra, how does that matter to any of you?"

Lucas felt his gut tighten at the sound of 'relationship'.

"Ugh, Cooper." Nate said disgusted by the sound of it and let the poor guy's face go. "What a great timing."

Sarcastic indeed.

"I know right." She retorted, taking powerful steps towards the group of guys. "What a perfect timing."

"Oh, sis is pissed." Nick mocked fear.

"Ew, get out of here before you really piss me off." Claire cringed at his ass and directed her attention to the one only. "And you, pretty boy, what are you doing here?"

"C-claire..." Lucas laughed nervously. "I was just wandering around."

She grinned at him calling out her name... Probably after so many days or for the first time.

"Is that so?" Claire shot a fond as fuck smile and walked closer to the said  boy. She leaned against the wall next to him. "Then? Then what happened?"

"... then.. I.. " Lucas was torn between two scary as hell people who might as well get the world war started right here, right now.

He feared Nate. He also very well feared Claire.

"Listen here," Moore gritted his teeth. It triggered Claire.

Let's just say Claire warned Nate to back off, but then the guy didn't oblige so Claire flipped him.

She did. She fucking flipped him.

---×°=°×>.<×----

"Why is he here?" Adam sighed, pointing to the boy who stood uncomfortably.

"I can.. leave.." He tried.

"No, boy, you're staying." Claire rolled her eyes when Lucas nodded awkwardly. "Now what? Spit your shit out."

"Can we have a moment please?" Adam looked at Lucas, completely ignoring his best friend.

The thing was that, he had texted very clearly that Claire should come in alone, but yeah. She brought in the pretty boy and ruined everything.

It wasn't exactly ruining, he just didn't know why the guy tagged along.

"Sure. I'll.. I'll go back to my room."

"Look, I don't want to fight those dumbfuckingheads again, you better stay here or else..." It was getting onto her nerves, but she didn't quite know how to continue her sentence.

Lucas gulped.

Have some more yogurt
Have some more Spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
Don't you make me repeat it!

The bathroom door opened and suddenly Sean walked out and started running around in the room. Just that the whole floor was now wet.

At least Claire was glad that he had the decency to wrap a towel around him.

"What the-"

"Where's my phone!?"

Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch

Just eat it! Eat it!
Eat it! Eat it!
Eat it! Eat it!
If it's getting cold, reheat it

"Oh my god, where the fuck is it?!"

Have a big dinner.
Have a light snack
If you don't like it, you can't send it back

Just eat it! Eat it!
Get yourself an egg and beat it!

"HERE IT IS!"

Sean picked it up from in-between the best sheets and fumbled with it before answering it.

"Yes sir!" He spoke and walked into the bathroom still talking. "No, no, I'll be back tomorrow! I'm sure!"

Claire turned a deaf ear to him and looked up at Adam.

It was getting late. Because for one, Claire had to search for Hailey.
Two, it was almost 8 in the evening.
Three, they had a beach party to attend in like half hour.

Adam shrugged, motioning towards a fidgety Lucas.

The door to the bathroom opened again and Sean threw the phone onto the bed and closed the door.

"I swear that boy has some issues." The guy muttered.

"Me too. Except, it's with you." The bitterness of Claire sunk into the room as she gave up on even trying to get anything out from Adam.

"Uh." Adam rolled her eyes. "I need a drink."

"Then let's go to the party?" She raised her eyebrows. "What are we waiting for?"

"You know, I'm just kinda running short on friends." He glared at her. "Example, oh, who was that one friend again?"

"...you mean Hailey?"

"Exactly, where the fuck is she?"

"I don't know. I don't give a flying fuck." She sighed.

Have some more yogurt
Have some more Spam

"Can we leave already?"

.
.
.
.

Exams are shit

88k guys can't thank y'all enough :')

Anyways, sorry for slow updates. However I have holidays from next week so we'll get somewhere with the story

:)

Comment vote and love :))))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...
31.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
44.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...