The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Bluemoon609 által

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Több

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
OVA
A/N

Chapter 190

702 8 2
Bluemoon609 által

Here's the chapter you have all been waiting for.

I don't own KHR characters or the artworks.
_______________

Chapter 190

_______________

Already months passed since the proposal, Kyokai sat down on the rug, tapping the pen on her chin, and a paper on the table in front of her "I'm home" she flinched and looked behind her to see Kyoya, his chest against her back "oh welcome home" she smiled "I've returned home about 20 minutes ago" he said "Gomen" she chuckled and scratched her cheek "how can I make it up to you ?" She said "give me a kiss" he said, she pulled his head and pecked his lips, then they looked at the paper.

He frowned at the list she made "why are you inviting so many people ?" He growled "my family, your family, and the people we know" she loosed his tie "as if my family will come" he rested his forehead on her shoulder "they will, stop being so negative" she ran her hand through his hair "we still need a suit and a dress" she said "hn" he hummed "are you sleeping ?" She glared "maybe" he mattered.

"So are we going to buy the suit and the dress or not ?" She asked "hm" he rested his chin on her shoulder "I already bought the dress we chose on that magazine, you just need to pick it up" he said "so you won't come ?" She frowned "caught up with work" he said. She sighed and looked away "alright" she said "you seem to be upset" he said "hm" she shook her head and smiled "I'll just call my friends to meet me" she got up, he frowned and followed her "are you sure ?" He watched her wear her heels, she nodded and grabbed her bag "I won't be late" she smiled and left. He saw her eyes sadden from the window as she walked away "hn" he tilted his head to think.

After a while, Kyoya met up with Kotoya so they can go to the where the wedding will be held "the wedding is tomorrow" Kotoya reminded Kyoya as he drove the car "I have to see if everything is arranged well" Kyoya said "so how's Kyokai ?" Kotoya asked and heard Kyoya sigh "she's upset because I bought the wedding dress and not going to pick it up with her, so she went with her friends..." Kyoya paused at the last word "which are mostly guys, pull over" Kyoya glanced behind them "don't worry, Kyokai told me they were girls" Kotoya waved his hand "we're here" he parked the car and they got out.

They went behind the building where the wedding will be held, it will at night so the stars would be visible. Kyoya dug his hands in his pocket as he stared at the table that he and Kyokai will be sitting at. He already imagined the wedding starting, the music, the clapping and cheers here and there, and when they kiss after the I do's "so who's going to be your best man ?" He snapped out his thoughts and looked at Kotoya "even if I'm the brother, I wouldn't handle the pressure of standing there" he laughed "no one" he blinked in confusion. Kyoya face turned stern, he remembered sending an invitation to Kisume at Italy. He wanted his brother to be his best man, he still didn't get an answer and he thinks that he won't get any soon.

"Hahi ! It's so beautiful !!" Haru said as Kyokai lift up the wedding dress that Kyoya chose "I bet it's going to be more beautiful on you" Adelheid said "I agree" Hana smiled "this is exciting ! Onee-san is finally getting married" Kyoko smiled and they giggled "Kyokai ?" Binachi said as Kyokai stared at the wedding dress. They watched in confusion as she ran her fingers over it "Kai-chan !" Haru said "eh ? Sorry what were you saying ?" Kyokai smiled.

"Are you okay ?" Binachi asked "I just...really wanted to try this when Kyoya is here" Kyokai mumbled "maybe he thought you wanted to do this with us" Adelheid said "that's right ! You should surprise him at the wedding !" Haru said "go change !" They pushed her behind the curtains. They sighed and glanced at each other with worry. Adelheid narrowed her eyes "isn't it weird for Hibari to not be with her ?" She said "he's suppose to be here even if he's not suppose to be here" she glared "maybe he's busy" Chrome said "no, Hibari-san would always be with Kai-chan even if he's busy !" Haru said "ahem" they looked behind them and smiled.

After Kyokai wore the dress, she looked at herself in the mirror. Kyokai got out of the curtains and frowned at their looks "is something wrong ?" She blinked "it's a pretty dress" Adelheid said "but 'pretty' isn't enough for a wedding ! It's should be 'gorgeous' !" Bianchi exclaimed "is that so ?" Kyokai twirled a pair of hair around her finger "Arah, Kai-chan" they looked behind them "Oba-san" Kyokai's eyes widen "I guessed you would be here" Kaiya smiled "is this the wedding dress you chose ?" She touched the wedding dress "hm" Kyokai nodded "did Kyoya choose it ?" Kaiya smiled and narrowed her eyes and Kyokai nodded again, which made Kaiya chuckle "men" she rolled her eyes "I'll choose a better one for you" she patted her shoulder "you don't really have to" Kyokai shook her head "it's fine ! It's the least I can do" Kaiya smiled.

After that, Kyokai went back home, she unlocked the door tiredly and entered "I'm home" she mattered and removed her heels "Kyoya ?" She called "Kyo ?" She looked in the living room and placed the bag down "hm, not home yet ?" She frowned and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. While she was cooking, she received a phone call from Xavier, saying that he might not make it to the wedding "what ?" Her eyes sadden "are you alright ?" She asked "yes princess, but my legs stopped working and I'm afraid I can't get out of the hospital soon" he explained "I understand" she mumbled "I'm sorry, princess" he sighed.

She sat at the table with her cheek on her hand, staring at the untouched dinner for two. She sighed heavily and rested head head on the table "Kyo-san.." Kusakabe sighed heavily as he watched Kyoya working on the paperworks, he kept typing things on the laptop then work on more paperworks, not noticing the time "Kyo-san, I think you should go home tonight like the rest of the employers" Kusakabe suggested "I'm not a herbivore like them, I have enough stamina to go through the night" Kyoya said without removing his eyes from the papers "exactly, which is why you should go home" Kusakabe said.

Kyoya glared and slammed the papers on the desk "why is that ?" He said "it's late, Kyo-san. What about Kyokai-san ? I'm sure she's still waiting for you" Kusakabe said and closed his eyes shut, afraid to get a tonfa to the face. But opened his eyes at the shuffling sounds, he saw Kyoya grab his blazer and leave the office. Kusakabe chuckled and smiled "Kyo-san as always, just need a little push"

He had to hurry home when he saw the seven missed calls and messages, he got inside the dark house and spotted the light peeking out of the kitchen. He saw her sitting there with her head and arms on the table, covered dinner for two in front of her, neither untouched. He stepped closer quietly and pushed her bangs off her eyes, he rubbed under her eye and she frowned "wake up" he whispered "hmm welcome back" she smiled drowsily "I'm home" he stroked her hair "are you hungry ?" She sat up and yawned, she smiled at his nod.

After eating and sitting together for a while, she went to take a shower at their bedroom's bathroom. She ran her fingers through her soaked hair, she shuddered at the cold feeling behind her back "Kyoya" she whispered as he ran his hands around her body, he kissed the sweet spot on her neck from behind and trailed his fingers down her stomach "baby, we agreed to wait until the wedding" she gasped and reached behind her to cup his cheek, tilting her head for him to get more access "why ?" He whispered in her ear before licking its shell.

She turned to face him and ran her hands up and down his torso "because.." she smiled "I thought if we were patient enough, it would feel amazing that night" she shrugged "even though it feels amazing every night" he kissed her cheek and she chuckled "you know, so it would be special" she hugged his waist, he hummed and pecked her lips "I understand" he mumbled against her forehead.

He then frowned at the look of her eyes "what happened ?" He asked "hm ?" She flinched and looked up at him "you look down" he noted and pushed her soaked hair off her face "did I do something ?" He asked, she held his hands that were on her cheeks and shook her head "it seems that papa won't make it to the wedding" she mumbled "hn" he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs "he's currently in the hospital because of his legs and he won't be able to walk again, so.." She mumbled "alright listen.." he raised her head to meet his forehead "how about after the wedding, we go straight to the hospital and surprise him there ?" He suggested. Her eyes widen "will you really do that for me ?" She smiled and he nodded "I want that" she nodded and smiled against the kiss he gave her.

After a while, they both laid down on the bed under the covers. They just stayed there bare, staring at each other's eyes and having their arms loosely around each other. They nuzzled noses as a sign of affection, she pecked his lips softly "I love you" she mumbled against his lips "hn" he kissed her forehead and she smiled "I don't think anything will change after we get married" she sighed "just your title, Hibari" he mattered with his eyes closed and she blushed "now that's a thing I won't get used to" she mumbled "then how about Hibari's wife ?" He smirked "Kyoya~" she whimpered and blushed in embarrassment "quiet, go to sleep" he buried her face in his neck.

=Time Skip=

It was the day of the wedding, everything was set and perfect. Everyone was chatting and laughing, Kyoya stood in front of the mirror, wearing his blazer "necktie" Kyota turned him to face him and Kyoya touched his neck to realize he doesn't have his tie "here it is !" Kaiya came in with Dino "I brought your necktie" she smiled "oh lower yourself a little, honey, your a bit tall" she frowned, Kyoya bent down slightly to let her pull up his collar and do his tie.

He straightened up once she fixed his collar and the yellow flower in his breast pocket "are you sure about this color, Kyoya ?" She asked about the flowers of the wedding and he hummed "Kyokai likes yellow flowers" he explained, she ran her hands on his shoulders and sighed "hm" she fixed his hair by pushing his bangs aside to show his forehead "your all grown up now" she smiled "hmmm~" he flinched as her eyes watered "now now, you said you won't cry anymore" Kyota rubbed her shoulders from behind "I know ! He was just a little boy who just reached my knees, now look at him !" Kaiya sobbed and hugged Kyoya tightly.

"Where's Kazumi ?" Kyoya asked while Kaiya tried to fix her damaged make-up at the mirror "she told me that she went to check on Kyokai" Dino said "old herbivore ?" Kyoya said, they paused "you did send the letter, didn't you ?" Kyota asked "hn" Kyoya stayed silent.

Kotoya knocked on the door and entered "can you believe this guy is getting married ?" He pulled Kyoya by the shoulders as he recorded with the camera "it's actually a miracle" Dino laughed "fight Hibari !!!" Ryohei threw a fist in the air "please don't" Dino shook his head "so energetic today" Kaiya chuckled "we'll be going" she told them and left with Kyota, they watched Kyoya stare at himself in front of the mirror.

Kotoya sighed as he closed the camera "Kyoya, calm down" he said "it's not like she's going to die in the wedding or anything" he rolled his eyes "that's it ! I'm going to die !!" Kyokai screamed as Haru pulled the corset stings "that's enough Miura, your going to squeeze the air out of her" Adelheid said "you should have said that before" Haru said and let go of the strings, Kyokai took a deep breath.

They sweat dropped as Kyokai panted "G-Gomen !" Haru giggled and removed the corset "I think I'll wear the dress without the corset" Kyokai sighed "do you think she needs make-up ?" Haru said "maybe just a little" she shrugged "nonsense ! This is your big night ! Your suppose to look beautiful for your soon-to-be husband !" Kazumi stated after Kyokai wore the dress, making Kyokai blush "w-when you say it that way" Kyokai mumbled "ehh~ this dress looks better on you" Kyoko's eyes widen "I agree desu~ !" Haru smiled "did Oka-san help you pick up your dress ?" Kazumi asked "a-ah ! I hope you don't mind, Kazumi-san ! I was going to call you !" Kyokai blushed and looked down "actually.." She flinched when Kazumi made her wear the veil "I chose the veil" she smiled "thank you, Kazumi-san" Kyokai touched the veil "now ! Let's get to the make-up !" Kazumi cheered and Kyokai nervously sweated.

After Kyoya was done, he stood at the alter in the church with Dino, who's going to be the officiant. Kazumi soon came and planted a kiss on her husband's cheek and gave her brother a tight hug, she then stood on the side which the bride will stand. Kyoya quickly scanned the area, his family on his side and Kyokai's on the other. Nuno was sitting there with Xanxus and Kotoya on the front seats, then Varia behind them. And there were two special empty seats next to Nuno, which were supposed to be for Xavier and his deceased wife. Since everyone was busy, Tsuna volunteered to record the whole wedding ceremony and hopefully he won't drop the camera.

Everyone suddenly stopped chatting and stood up to glance behind them at the door as soon as Gokudera played the piano, after a whole minute nothing happened expect the music stopped. Kyoya frowned and glanced at Kazumi, who shrugged in return. Kotoya quickly got up and toward the missing bride's dressing room as murmuring surrounded the area "what's going on ?" Kotoya frowned as the girls gathered at the door "Kai-chan locked herself inside" Haru informed "she said she feels sick" Kyoko said "looks like the ceremony already started" Chrome said "ha ! I-Pin can't go if Kyokai can't go !" I-Pin exclaimed and lifted up the flower basket.

Kotoya exhaled and told them to stand aside for a moment "Kai-chan, what are you doing in there ? The ceremony started" he knocked on the door "and we can't have the ceremony if the bride's missing" they flinched when Xanxus pushed him aside and kicked the door open, they paused in their spot "are you okay, Kai-chan ?" Kotoya walked in "you look beautiful" he held her shoulders "I feel like I'm going to throw up" she covered her face "why ? What's wrong ?" He asked "I'm just really nervous, it's too big" Kyokai sighed heavily "bullshit !" They flinched at Xanxus "I didn't force myself to come to this wedding so you can run away !" Xanxus yelled "I wasn't going to run away though" Kyokai mumbled to herself.

They paused when Nuno knocked on the door "dad" Kyokai sighed in relief "I'm scared" she muffled into her hands "I know you are" he knelt and held her hands "I'm sure your parents would be so proud if they saw you" he smiled and she relaxed as he rubbed his thumbs on the back of her hands "even mom ?" She shrugged and smiled at his nod "now come on, the man you will spend your life with is waiting" he smiled, Kyokai smiled back and got up to link her arm with his, but Xanxus stopped her "I'll take it from here, old man" Xanxus said. Nuno chuckled as he watched his daughter and son link arms "we should go to our seats, Oyaji" Kotoya smiled.

As the music started again, the door opened and I-Pin walked out. They sighed in relief since that means they found the bride, the little girl kept dropping flower peddles as she walked but she paused at the end when she spotted Kyoya and the countdown to bomb appeared on her forehead. Tsuna paled and tossed the camera to Yamamoto, taking I-Pin and dashing outside before she explodes.

The door opened again, they gasped and smiled as the beautiful bride and her brother finally walked out. Kyoya's eyes widen when he saw her, he didn't expect the dress would suit her perfectly with the veil that hid Kyokai's blush at his stare. He resisted the urge of running ahead and pulling her into his arms, he nervously played with his fingers and exhaled to calm down his fast beating heart. Dino leaned to him and whistled "I see that your really surprised, I don't blame you" he whispered "don't check out my bride or I'll bite you to death" Kyoya popped a vein "you better bring me nephews and nieces" Xanxus glared "I don't think I'll be able not" Kyokai's eye twitched because she knew what will happen between her and Kyoya.

Once they reached the alter, Xanxus made Kyoya take Kyokai from him. They glanced at each other before shaking hands, they sweat dropped when they started to crush each other's hand "okay" Dino pulled them apart. Kyoya glanced back at Kyokai after Xanxus took his seat.

She handed the flowers to Kazumi then faced him again, she closed her eyes shut as he removed the veil off her beautiful face then reached her hands and held them tightly in his "before we start, does anyone disapprove about the two getting married ?" Dino asked "as if I'll let them" Kyoya mattered "Kyoya.." Kyokai whispered in a warning tone "I object !" Ikuto raised his hand "you be quiet !" Ryohei and Koyo made him sit down "alright, shall we begin ?" They looked at Dino "stop this wedding right now !" They looked at the new comer.

Kyokai's eyes widen "p-papa ?" She blinked in surprise "there will be no wedding until the bride's father is attended !" Xavier popped a vein while sitting on a wheelchair with a man pushing him "come on, help me to my seat" he told him, the man nodded and pushed him next to Nuno. Kyokai smiled in relief and glanced at Kyoya, both reached to hold hands again.

Dino cleared his throat and began "dear family and friends, we gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Hibari Kyoya and Hayashi Kyokai in marriage" most of them were holding their tears, especially the girls, Ikuto, Ryohei, and Lussuria "in the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they decided to live together as husband and wife" Dino continued.

Kyoya and Kyokai didn't listen to Dino at all, just standing there, staring deep at each other's eyes. Kyoya broke the eye contact when Dino spoke "do you Hibari Kyoya, take Hayashi Kyokai to be your wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenge you may face, for as long as you both shall live ?" Kyoya stared at Dino then looked at Kyokai, he gave her the small smile of his "I do" Dino smiled and turned to Kyokai "do you Hayashi Kyokai, take Hibari Kyoya to be your wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenge you may face, for as long as you both shall live ?" Kyokai smiled "I do !"

Kusakabe brought the rings for them while holding back his tears, Hibird on his shoulder with a small bowtie. Kyoya took her hand gently and slipped in the ring, Kyokai took his hand and did the same "therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife" Dino smiled "you may now kiss your-" he paused when they both ignored him and kissed, he cupped her cheek and held her upper arm to draw her close while she placed her hands on his chest "bride ?" Dino blinked in surprise.

They clapped, cheered, took pictures, and cried. They broke the kiss then smiled "I love you" she whispered lowly only for both of them to hear "me too" he lowered his head to capture her lips again, he wrapped his arms around her waist and she around his neck, both gently swaying while sharing more kisses "now, let's go outside where the dance of the m-married couple will be held" Dino held back his tears as Kyoya walked Kyokai down on the small stairs of the alter "you did well, dear" Kazumi went to stand up next to him "there there" she patted his back "t-they grow up so fast !" Dino rubbed his eyes with his arm and took a tissue from Romario to blow his nose.

The rest of the wedding will be held outside, everyone sat at their table watching the newlyweds dance at the center. The girls kept cooing as Kyoya kept pressing his lips against Kyokai's forehead from time to time and she would kiss his cheek in return "I want to get married" Haru pouted "me too" Kyoko sighed as they wore matching dresses, Tsuna and Gokudera went stiff when they heard.

Kyokai sighed and rested her head on his shoulder "that's not the wedding dress we chose" she flinched and looked at him "s-sorry ! Y-Your mother insisted to buy this one, but I really liked the one you chose for me" she explained "this is one looks better actually" he twirled her around to see a better look of the dress, he pulled her back to him and held her waist "your so beautiful" he kissed her forehead. She smiled and buried her face on his neck, he rested his head on hers "I love you, I love you so much" she whispered "same" he whispered back.

She smiled when he span her around then pressed her back against his chest, he held her hand and rested his head against hers. She smiled and placed her hand on his that was on her waist. She looked up to see Xavier smiling at her, he sent her a small blow kiss and she smiled "what are you smiling at ?" Kyoya asked "papa is watching us" she looked at him "he's not glaring at me, is he ?" He turned her to face him back "no, he's happy" she said "good" he sighed in relief, they chuckled and rested their foreheads against each other.

They were almost blinded by the flashlight as they took pictures at the cake cutting "if they take more pictures we'll be blind once this wedding ends" Kyoya rubbed his eyes and growled as they sat at their sofa, watching the people dance in front of them "I know, we'll just take more pictures at the end of the wedding and we're done" Kyokai smiled and patted his cheek "now here" she raised a fork with cake, he ate it "too sweet" he growled "really ? Feed me" she tugged on his sleeve, he raised a forkful of cake and shoved it in passed her lips. She flinched and quickly scooped the spilled cream from her mouth, he chuckled as she hit his arm and reached for a napkin.

She sighed and he reached to hold her hand "did I upset you ?" He asked "oh no, it's just.." She shook her head "I wish I can dance with papa, but he won't be able to use his legs anymore" she shrugged and he thought of something "stay here" he stood up and she frowned as he went to tap his father on the shoulder and told him something, Kyota glanced where Xavier was sitting. He nodded and went to pull Iemitsu by the back of his collar.

"Excuse me, can I have your attention please ?" Dino pressed on the mic and they all stopped what they were doing "it is time for the father and daughter dance" he smiled and Kyokai blinked in surprise, she saw Kyoya offering her a hand and she took it despite confusion. Xavier flinched when Kyota and Iemitsu put his arms on their shoulders and dragged him toward the center, his feet being dragged on the floor "wha— what are you two doing ?" Xavier glanced between his two best friends "a favor" they replied.

Kyokai gawked when Kyoya led her to the center to meet her dad halfway, he then let go of her and went to stand by his mother. She covered her mouth and held back her laugh as Xavier complained about not being dragged gently, he nervously laughed as Kyota and Iemitsu carried him in front of her "hey princess" he smiled and she laughed "how do I look ?" She asked "I don't know, let me get a better look" he said and looked at Kyota "oh" Kyota took Kyokai's hand and twirled her around "stunning" Xavier smiled and Kyokai laughed.

"It seems I won't be able to use my arms either so if you would put your hands on my shoulders" she flinched and complied, slowly they swayed to the music "this is weird, to dance with my friend's daughter" Iemitsu mattered as he held Xavier's arm on his shoulders and swayed with them "ita !" He bent back when Kyota kicked him on the leg from behind "that daughter is my daughter-in-law" he glared "guys, I'm trying to have a moment with my child here !" Xavier exclaimed and Kyokai sweat dropped.

He looked at her as she hugged his waist and rested her head on his chest "I love you, papa" she whispered and he smiled "I love you too, princess" he kissed the top of her head, Kyota glanced from behind Xavier and paled when he saw Iemitsu holding back his tears "what are you crying for ?" He raised a brow in disbelief "it's just too beautiful !" Iemitsu sobbed and covered his eyes with one hand "hey Kyota, since we're sharing right now, how's Kaiya doing ?" Xavier smirked "dance on your own" he dropped Xavier's arm and Xavier lost balance, dragging Kyokai and Iemitsu to the ground with him "god dammit, Kyota !" Xavier popped a vein.

Kyoya watched on the side as Kyokai danced with all her friends on the dance floor, eyeing if anyone bothered her or stepped on her dress "congratulations" he irked at the familiar voice "why are you here ?" He turned to face Mukuro "oh who's this tall man ? A friend ?" Kaiya smiled "no" Kyoya replied right away "beautiful bride, thought I would take her for myself" Mukuro smiled and flinched as a finger pointed at him "now you listen, young lad !" Kaiya yelled, both paled at her outburst "that bride is my daughter and no one, and I mean NO ONE, is going to take her away from my son !" Dark area surrounded her, Kyoya quickly lifted her up by the waist and carried her to the other side of the area "it's a pleasures meeting you !" She waved and smiled cheerfully "what a crazy family" Mukuro sweat dropped.

"Are you calm ?" He asked as he gave her a glass of water "yes, I am now" she took a deep breath before exhaling "I need to sit down, I used too much energy" she sighed and he quickly dragged a chair for her to sit "Kyoya !" He looked toward the dance floor and saw Kyokai waving for him to come, he shook his head and she pouted. She passed through the crowd and caught his wrist, dragging him with her "Hibari !" Ryohei and Yamamoto cheered "I won't dance" Kyoya said "come on, for me" Kyokai wrapped his arms around her waist and hers around his neck.

He sighed heavily and hugged her, resting his head on hers that she rested on his shoulder. They swayed slowly in the center of the crowd despite the loud music "you owe me" he whispered and she chuckled "save it for later tonight" she kissed his cheek "you should've at least told me that pineapple herbivore is attending" he growled and she looked at him confused "I didn't invite Mukuro because Chrome said he's not in town" she explained "what ?" He frowned and cheers surrounded them as they tossed rose peddles above them.

He ruffled his hair from the peddles and she couldn't stop laughing, he gave her a small smile and picked the rose peddles off her hair as well, then fixed the veil. She hugged his waist and nuzzled her nose with his, he pressed his forehead on hers to return the affection "are you mad about the crowd ?" She asked "I'll let it slide this time.." He shrugged and she blinked in disbelief "your going to beat them up after our honeymoon, right ?" She sweat dropped and he nodded "besides.." He bent down so his lips were near her ear "I'll be having you all for me after this wedding" he whispered and her eyes widen, she immediately hid her red face in his neck and he smirked at her reaction.

Chrome then got tired and went to stand on the side "that looks nice" she flinched and looked next to her "Mukuro-sama" she gasped "you made quite some friends" he said and she smiled "hm" she nodded "shall we married as well ?" He smirked at her and she blinked "e-eh ?" She blushed all shades of red "kufufufu~" he chuckled.

It was then time for the group photos, they  took pictures with their families, Xanxus, Kotoya, Nuno, and Xavier on Kyokai's side, while Kyota, Kaiya, Kazumi, and Fon on Kyoya's side. After that, Kyoya took one with his family only, the same with Kyokai but including Varia. Kyoya took a break on the side, got tired of standing and posing for pictures. He just watched her posing with the girls, from professional to silly pictures. He tensed a bit as it was the guys turn to stand with her.

As the picture was taken, Yamamoto kissed Kyokai on the top of her head since he was the tallest, Ryohei kissed Kyokai on the back of her left hand, Dino kissed Kyokai on her left cheek while wrapping one arm around her waist, Gokudera kissed Kyokai on her right cheek while holding her chin "Huh ?" Kyokai blushed confused "Oi herbivores" all of them looked at Kyoya with dark area around him "you kissed my bride, unbelievable" he held out his tonfa "Kamikorosu"

On the other hand with the Varia, Xanxus glared, also dark area around him "dirty Scums !!! You kissed My Little Angle Brat, I'll kill you !!!" Xanxus aimed at them with his X-Guns "RUN !!!" Dino tripped over foot then got carried by Yamamoto and Ryohei, all running for their lives "this all because Bucking Horse wanted to have fun !!" Gokudera popped a vein "I guess it was a funny little prank !" Yamamoto laughed "deja vu" Tsuna sweat dropped "are you mad, papa ?" Kyokai asked Xavier anxiously "yes, I have forgotten my chainsaw at home" Xavier grumbled "papa !" Kyokai exclaimed.

The girls laughed after treating the beat up men, who groaned in pain around the table "alright girls, it's time !" Kyokai announced while waving the bouquet above her head, they women squealed and gathered in the center. Kyokai turned and tossed the bouquet over her shoulder, all desperately wanted to catch it but it landed in Haru's hand "Haru got it !" She cheered, Gokudera got up and ran for it "Hayato ! Let's get married !" She ran after him "fuck no !" He yelled.

Kyokai smiled at the scene then felt Kyoya place her hair behind her ear "it seems the wedding ended" he mumbled and she nodded "let's go" she entwined her hand with his as everyone waited for them "oh god !" She gasped as he carried her over his shoulder and walked toward the exit, everyone laughed and clapped or stared in confusion "Kyoya ! This is not funny ! We talked about this !" She blushed and struggled by kicking her legs "quiet, wife" he simply continued walking toward the limo and she huffed.

Everyone cheered and waved as the new married couple got in the limo. They sat quietly as the limo started driving, he felt her rest her head on his shoulder and snuggled against him. They glanced at each other and leaned in for a sweet kiss "I love you, Kyoya" she smiled and kissed his cheek "hn" he rested his head against hers in response.

She frowned when she noticed they were driving longer than she had expected "aren't we going home ?" She asked and he shook his head "somewhere else for tonight" he said and she blushed "w-where are we going ?" She asked, that's when the limo stopped "we're here" he got out of the car and he helped her "ohh~" she stared at the same house they stayed in before, the one on the cliff in front of the ocean "is this why you told me to pack my stuff ?" She asked.

She gasped when he picked her up bride style this time, kicking the door open to get inside. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he closed the door behind him with his foot. He placed her on her feet and she rushed to open the door to the balcony, she sighed at the moon and the stars at the dark sky. They danced together at the sounds of the waves only, never breaking the eye contact. She laughed as he wrapped his arms around his waist and span her around off the ground, she cupped his cheeks for them to kiss.

He carried her carefully, bride style again, while walking up the staircase to the second floor where they spotted the bed once he stepped on the last stair. Her eyes widen at the bed with red and white sheets with rose peddles on top, moonlight peeking in from the glass door to another balcony "what do you think ?" He asked "kind of cliché" she answered honestly and he chuckled "there was supposed to be candles too but we might burn the house by getting too wild" he smirked, she blushed and rolled her eyes.

He approached the bed before setting her on her feet, he placed his hands on her hips and drew her closer to him. She rested her arms on his shoulders and let him press his forehead on hers, she thought they would jump right into lovemaking since they haven't done it for months. But instead, he held her close and started swaying like a dance with no music "your nervous, it's not like it's our first time" he stated and she flinched "yes, b-but it's our first time as a man and woman" she mumbled "just relax" he whispered.

She closed her eyes and sighed as she let him lead the dance, he smiled once he felt her relaxed "Kyokai.." He said and she opened her eyes "I love you so much" he whispered "until now, I wouldn't see myself with anyone but you" he kissed her forehead "if it weren't for you I wouldn't have learned how to love" he mumbled against her forehead and she felt tears rolling down her cheeks "and I would never learn how to love if it weren't for you" she looked up at him "I wouldn't be alive either" she smiled through the tears "I guess it was truly fate we fell for each other" she laughed "I think we were destined to meet" he cupped her cheeks to wipe her tears with his thumbs and she nodded "I love you" she smiled "I love you too" he bent down to meet her lips.

Fin

_______________________

So this is the end of Kyoya and Kyokai's story, or is it ?

I want to thank all of you readers for being patient with my slow updates. Some of you might have stopped reading this book in the middle, so I want to thank the ones who continued reading this story until the end.

The comments were nothing but wonderful and confident boosters.

And, I will be posting an aftermath chapter, like an OVA chapter. One or two, I'm not really sure.

Again, I love you and I thank all of you.

-Blue

P.s.

I will write another book as a continuation to this one.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
21.7K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...