Lost Or Found? DROGO FANFICTI...

By Lovetwinkle018

My own version of "Is it love? Drogo" with same bases but different twists. Hope Smith, a decent girl, volunt... More

Drogo Chapter 1 (ANOTHER CHANCE)
Drogo Chapter 2 (PERMISSION)
Drogo Chapter 3 (THE PAST)
Drogo Chapter 4 (A Mysterious Door)
DROGO Chapter 5 (A New Atmosphere)
DROGO Chapter 6 (Ruined Reputation)
DROGO Chapter 7 (Part Of The Family?)
DROGO Chapter 8 (Grumpy Mood)
DROGO Chapter 9 (TIME FOR TRUTH)
DROGO Chapter 10 (FEAR)
DROGO Chapter 11 (Realization)
DROGO Chapter 13 (Revelation)
DROGO Chapter 14 (Discussion)
DROGO Chapter 15 (An unfair game.)
DROGO Chapter 16 (A Long Day)
DROGO Chapter 17 (Charisma)
DROGO Chapter 18 (Strong emotions)
DROGO CHAPTER 19 (Nightmare or Truth?)
DROGO Chapter 20 (A Little Care)
DROGO Chapter 21 (Old Memories)
DROGO Chapter 22 (Lets just pretend)
DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)
DROGO Chapter 24 (A Final Decision)
DROGO Chapter 25 (Beyond Endurance)
DROGO Chapter 26 (What Will Happen Next?)
DROGO Chapter 27 (Understandings)
DROGO Chapter 28 (A Step Forward)
DROGO Chapter 29 (Moon)
DROGO Chapter 30 (A little fun)
DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)
DROGO Chapter 32 (Powers... A Blessing Or Curse?)
Drogo Chapter 33 (Ivan And Drogo)
DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)
DROGO Chapter 35 (Magic And Love)
DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)
DROGO Chapter 37 (A Gift Or Proposal?)
DROGO Chapter 38 ( Accidents Happen)
ANNOUNCEMENT
DROGO CHAPTER 39
DROGO POV (PART ONE)
DROGO POV (PART 2)
DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

DROGO Chapter 12 (A Maze Of Corridors)

1.2K 29 1
By Lovetwinkle018

Professor Sebastian, whose class I had missed looked to me with an indifferent look he left his grip and I regained my composure.

"I was wondering why didn't you attend the class, Miss?"

(Shit I am gone now.)

"Hope Smith and sorry sir I was late today, that won't happen again." I said in a low, ashamed voice.

(No professor, I wanted to enjoy the morning, but of course I can't tell you that. Well at least I didn't lie)

"No need to give me any excuses Miss Smith. From what I can see you are an active student, as a freshman refrain from damaging your image." He said gently in a parental voice and I nodded.

"Now if you excuse me." without waiting for my response he left me.

I sighed and went into the classroom

(Just my luck and karma right?)

I entered the class; it's time for English now I noticed Ivan sitting on the second last row. I waved to him expecting him to see me, as he noticed me, his face glows and he rushes towards me,

"Hello." Ivan said in a cheerful way.

"Heyyyyy." I raised my hands for a high five and he quickly responded it.

"You look in a great mood today girl." He chuckled

"Yes today I am feeling ecstatic." He looked shocked.

"Why?" I shrugged "Well, because I am. Am I not allowed to be happy now?"

He looked at me with an inquisitive eye then he changed the topic,

"So where are we sitting?" He asked

"Well I am going to sit in the front." I replied to him and he made an annoying face.

"Come on sit in the third row at least, first rows are soo." I glared at him and he continued hesitantly "Umm you know I don't feel comfortable here I mean the teacher can catch you easily if you do something and they always ask questions to the first row students."

"And yeah only intelligent students sit on the first row." I added, he knew I was trying to tease him he raised his eye brow. "Heyy." He nudged on my shoulder and I laughed. Then he looked at me with a puppy eyes. I saw Professor coming in the classroom.

"Okay for now but next time I'll decide where to sit." I whispered in his ears and he propelled me to the third row. Students were standing to show respect to Professor, like me and Ivan.

"Sit down please."

We all sat down waiting for the professor to continue.

"According to our schedule, I am going to teach you poetry today. Those who do not have the books may go out."

I checked my bag (Thank god I have it) Ivan also had a book. No one goes out from the class. Professor raised an eyebrow giving us a questioning look

"So everybody has poetry book."

Silence

"Of course some students do not bring books, seems like we are going to have a movie here." Ivan whispered in my ear and I looked at him "sshh" I make that sound in order to shut him up.

"Miss Smith."

(Shit)

"Yes sir"

"Show me your book." I raised my book so he could see it easily.

"Open page no. 46."

(well he didn't ask me to sit)

I opened page number 46 it was Shakespeare Speech.

(Seven Ages Of A Men, do I have to read it now?)

I glared at Ivan, who was sorry for me and then I looked at the Professor.

"Before we start reading the speech, tell me what you know about Shakespeare."

(Yeah a movie has started but unfortunately I am the heroine and this evil professor is the villain.)

I started introducing him "William Shakespeare was an actor, a poet, a playwright widel..."

"Everybody knows about it Miss. Smith, tell us something unique that nobody knows."

(You want to play Professor? Okay then)

"He was son of a leading tradesman of Stratford, prominent in civic affairs, and it is very likely, through not certain that he had received his education at the town's grammar school. There are parish records of his marriage to Anne Hathaway and the baptisms of his children but none which explains why he left Stratford for London or he came to enter the theatre. From this period of obscurity in the records, he emerged in the early 1590's as an important young playwright and poet, and a member of the leading company of actors. It is difficult to date Shakespeare plays because his company was reluctant to have his plays printed lest they should have been performed by rivals company. Only seventeen of his plays were published in his lifetime. His company was called The Lord Chamberlain's Company and then The King's Men from the accession of King James in 1603.He had owned two theatres, an open-air theatre and an indoor theatre. He seems to have returned in Stratford, and made his regular home, in about 1610."

Silence again, suddenly Ivan started clapping and the whole classed joined him.

(He shouldn't have started it.) I saw a glimpse of Professor who was giving death glares to every student,

"Okay okay class, sit down now Miss."

"I didn't know you had a computer on your brain." Ivan whispered in my ear but I ignored him this time. I opened my bag and took out a note pad to take important points from professor. The Professor continued,

"As Miss. Smith has told us Shakespeare was a great actor, a poet and a playwright at the same time, born at Stratford-on-Avon in April 1564. Far more is known about his life than is generally realized, but most of the information comes from parish records and various legal documents which throw more light on his family affairs and business dealings that on the circumstances led him to write his great works."

Taking notes while the Professor is elaborating the subject was arduous that made me annoyed, while Ivan was writing very fast which made me feel like a snail; making me even more annoyed. Ivan looked at my direction and pointed me towards his note book.

I'll lend you my notes later, don't worry

I looked at him with a grateful smile.

"Thanks." I whispered to him and he nodded.

The Professor throws light on Shakespeare professional life very elegantly. He told us the points which were missing in my articulate presentation. When the unit was over Ivan turned towards me in a surprised manner.

"Do you know about every poet like that or d'you have a crush on Shakespeare." He laughed at his joke.

"Poetry is my favorite subject, besides I have a great memorizing skill." I winked at him. Three students came in our direction, two girls and a boy.

Girls1: "Heyy I am Emma, nice presentation you really shut the Professor's mouth."

They all chuckled while I was feeling uncomfortable.

"My intention was not to do that though, I was just replying his answer." I said in a robotic way to express that I have no interest in making fun of Teachers.

The boy smiled and extends his right hand

"My name is Alexander."

I shook my hand with him "Woww I really like the name Alexander, your close friends must call you Alex right?" He laughed while Ivan gave an annoying look.

"Hey Ivan are you free now? You know we can have some fun." Emma said in a cheerful voice.

(And I thought she's here to compliment me.) I hold my laughter and looked at Emma's friend which was giving a bored neutral look.

"No I have class. Hope don't you have another class?"

"Oh yeah I forgot, it's nice to meet you Alexander, but I have to attend a Chemistry practical." I said looking at Alexander

"Okay, have a nice day." Alexander left the classroom like other students I gave a last look at Ivan and those girls and did the same.

I started walking towards Chemistry Lab

(Ugh this huge building)

I walked several corridors, but I lost my way. Then I decided to go towards the ground and start again. I was starting to go towards the ground but I noticed Drogo.

(Unfortunately he's the only one who could help me right now, but is it even wise to ask Drogo. I can already see him teasing me.)

He noticed me and came towards my direction.

"So little thing? The red little hood lost in the woods." He smirked

(After having a normal conversation just in the morning how could he start his mockery again?)

"I was heading towards the Chemistry Lab." I said it in hope that he'll tell me where it is because I already have lost time my time in finding it.

"Oh In Arts Department?"

(Shit now I am in arts Department)

I rolled my eyes and took a step to cut the conversation of, but he blocked my way.

"Look Drogo, I am already getting late for my class. Any other time."

I took another step at right and he blocked me again.

"What's wrong with you? Are you crazy or what?" He continued his steps towards my direction and I was taking my steps at backward.

(Oh god does he has multiple disorder or what?)

I was taking steps at backward direction and when I take another step there wasn't floor and I feel myself getting misbalance and almost falling, I gasped and instinctively my hands rose to catch something. Drogo caught my forearm and pulled me towards his direction almost hugging me. He placed his second arm on my back making me shiver, I could feel my heart beat accelerating, his skin was so cold that I could feel his coldness from his uniform. My ear was on his chest at left side and all I could hear was his heart beating wildly just like mine.

(Do we both have the same effect on each other?)

I asked myself enjoying this moment, I don't know why I wasn't remaining my cool again but he wasn't shoving me away from himself as well.

(Come on Hope, don't do that)

I placed my hand on his shoulder and get away from him, my heart was sinking doing that act. I did not know what had gotten into me.

(Get a hold of yourself! You are getting late for Chemistry lab Come on!)

I sighed heavily and looked into his eyes, as I looked in his eyes he turned them away. He took my hand and started walking, and I was following him.

(Where is he taking me? what he's gonna do now?)

Despite of having a swamp of questions in my heart I decided to follow him. On our way many people noticed us and made a shocked or surprised look. Standing in front of a room he left my hand.

"Chemistry lab." He pointed at the board above the room's door and I nodded unable to utter a word anymore and he left.

(Every time we start our conversation with teasing or annoying each other and end up jumping on each other. Oh God! What to do with this guy?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.8K 120
Born with glowing green eyes. Destined for rotten luck. Peasant girl Meya Hild was offered the chance of a lifetime to become a Lady. At swordpoint...
9.4K 395 30
Mature Content!*** This story focuses on Drogo's last month of life as a human, when he was a nineteen year old named Drogo Wiedmann, and culminates...
22.3K 410 13
Nicolae's got a dark side behind his fatherly smiles. Peter's the soft spoken musician. Drogo's the sexy, bad boy who commands respect. She'd be lyin...
86.5K 1.4K 32
Drogo Bartholy x Red Crandall I'm not the one who made this. It is actually from the game called "Is it love? Drogo", a French game(however, I choose...