Concrete Rose (Dave East)

By dee_rae

"Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Provin nature's laws wrong it learned ho... More

Copyright ©️
Chapter 1
Announcement.
Chapter 2
Announcement
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
❤️❤️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New book cover
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
My heart is broken.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
IM BACK BITCHES 👏🏾
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Update
Update part 2
#MiyaMarcano

Chapter 26

27.7K 986 215
By dee_rae

Excuse any mistakes. I wrote this in class yesterday. Don't forget to vote comment share and follow. Have a good day guys. 💕💕💕

Chapter 26

Rell

"You have a sister," Rell asked slowly.

Layla shook her head. "I don't know. I mean that's what she's saying. I need to call my father."

"It's three o'clock in the morning."

"And it's 12 am home so he better pick up."

Layla pressed her father's contact and held the phone to her ear. "Hey dad, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Quick question, who is my mother?"

Damn just like that, Rell thought to himself.

"Honestly father, I'm not even joking and I surely don't care what time it is," she said calmly then began to yell. "For years I'm asking and you don't wanna tell me. WHY?"

"SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME," she continued to yell. "Well then I'll find out my damn self."

Layla threw her phone across the room screaming in frustration. Suddenly she bursted into tears. "Twenty one fucking years and I don't know shit about my own mother. Why is he doing this? Did she not want me?"

Rell pulled her into his arms, hugging her. "I don't know babe. I don't know."

"Don't I deserve to know?"

"You do baby," he nodded. He continued to hold her until her cries quiet down. He looked down and saw snot coming out her nose.

When he screwed his face, Layla screwed hers back. "What?"

"Ummm," he began. "You kind of have ummm."

"What," she dragged.

He pointed to his nose.

Layla swiped at her nose. "Ewwww." She quickly wiped it in his shirt.

"What the fuck Layla," he yelled as he pushed her. "You so nasty."

Layla laughed. "I'm sorry."

Rell grabbed her, lifting her into the air.

"Put me down Gabriel."

He laughed out loud. "Yo Watch it with the government."

Layla screeched as he pretend to drop her. "Stopppp. You play too much."

"Says the one who wiped her snot all on me."

Rell swung her and they ended up head butting each other. "You shittin me," Rell frowned. "Damn your head hard as fuck."

"And you have a big ass head."

Rell grabbed at his member. "Don't you know."

Layla mushed him. "Boy bye."

"So What are you going to do," Rell spoke as he sat them down on the couch. "I mean I can have Drew look into it."

Layla nodded. "Thank you."

Rell pulled out his phone opening up the Instagram app.

"When did you post this," Layla asked referring to his last post that showed a selfie that she had sent him a while back.

"Yesterday. You would know if you followed me back."

"I did, didn't I?"

Rell shook his head. "Nah I stalk your page everyday. I would know."

Layla shrugged. "Can you look her up see if she has any photos with her mother?"

Once they were on @_summerella_ page, they began scrolling.

"So her name is Summer. And we have the same last name. Wow what the fuck," Layla groaned. "What the hell is going on? Can you please have Drew look into this? It's too much."

"This looks like her mom," Rell said as he showed her a photo. "Damn y'all look alike."

Layla laid back on the couch dramatically. "Urghhhhh. I don't even know what to think right now."

"Nah y'all can't be sisters."

Layla hopped up. "What do you mean?"

"We'll she can sing her ass off. And you have no talent," he said jokingly.

"You're not funny," she scowled. "Wait I saw this video years ago."

"Can you do a split on the dick," Summer sang from the phone.

"Damn," Rell spoke.

Layla sighed. "I don't even want to look into this anymore."

Rell laid his heavy body on her. "Chill baby. We gonna find out the truth."

Layla nodded as Rell began kissing on her neck and running his hands down the side of her body. "Really? Right now?"

Rell covered her mouth as he began to move down her body. "Shhhh. You need to relax."

Layla rolled her eyes as he spread her legs, putting one over the back of the couch and the next over his shoulder.

"Damn Layla," he groaned. "Since when you own any of these?"

Layla looked up at him shyly. "What you mean? These crotchless panties?"

Rell shook his head. "You play too much. You had this all planned out didn't you?"

Layla nodded. "Once I woke up I saw that the office light was on. I just didn't know you had company."

"Wow I thought you was just checking on your man but you just wanted some dick," he laughed.

"I mean I was checking on you. Killing two birds with one stone."

"I swear I love you more and more everyday," he said kissing all over her face. "Where you been all my life girl?"

Layla smiled brightly. She lowkey loved how sentimental and attached he had become. "On a serious note. I really do love you Rell and I want you to know this everyday. We've been through a lot and I wasted time that could've been well spent on the two of us. I know you still have some loose ends with these Italians but I'm riding as long as you need me too. I'm not leaving this time."

Rell kissed her deeply. "Baby," he groaned as he pulled away. "We in this forever."

"Nah you saying in wrong," she laughed. "It's. FOREVA," she said mimicking Cardi B."

"You and Cardi. Like you obsessed."

"That's my bitch fuck you mean."

He covered her mouth again. "Your mouth is filthy."

"Only when you're in it," she said muffled.

Rell smirked and pull back. "Yea?"

Layla nodded as he stood in front of her. "What you gonna do about it?"

Rell stood back and watched as Layla peeled off her robe then her satin teddy laying only in her crotchless panties. She then pulled Rell right infront of her by the strings on his gym shorts, sliding them down slowly.

His member sprang free almost hitting her in the face. "Damn no boxers."

She began to massage his length with one hand and his balls with the next. "You know what I love the most about my friend right here,"she asked him lowly.

Layla puckered her lips as she slide him slowly into her mouth before he could answer. Hollowing her cheeks, she allowed the wetness of her mouth to coat him as she slowly bobbed up and down.

Rel groaned and held her head to steady himself.

"No no no," she laughed. "No touching."

She went back to work taking more and more inches until he hit the back of her throat. Taking a deep breath, Layla swallowed allowing him to slip right into her throat.

"Damnn Baby," Rell moaned out loud. Despite her rules he still grabbed her head fucking her throat slowly.

He pulled out and quickly lifted her in the air so that she could wrap her legs around his neck.

"Your gonna drop me," she shrieked. "I wasn't even done."

Rell shook his head. "Nah you asking to get fucked."

He pulled her lower body back far enough so he blow on her clit, exciting her. It was evident how wet and aroused she already was. Rell dipped his head lapping at her folds and lightly brushing his tongue against her.

Layla held on in fear that she would fall but quickly forgot all about it once pleasure waves ran through her body. "Ahhh," she moaned lowly.

Rell eventually picked up the pace and Layla gripped his head even harder. "Baby," she moaned.

Due to her constant squirming Rell had to hold her tight.

"I'm gonna cum," she kept moaning. Rell stopped abruptly and slowly brought her down so she could wrap her legs around his waist. "What, wait, why did you stop?"

Her wetness coated his entire face, even in his beard. "You don't deserve to cum after you wiped your snot on me."

The look on Layla's face was hilarious to him. She stared at him in disbelief. "But I'm, I said sorry."

Rell continued to laugh.

Fake tears welled in Layla's eyes as she struggled to get down.

"Wait baby don't cry," he said still laughing.

Layla ignored him as she reached down to pick up her clothes. When he say her getting redressed he quickly intervened.

"Baby," he said as he pulled her to him. "I'm sorry. I was just playing."

She continued to look down pretending to ignore him. She knew he would give in eventually and she was right.

Rell lifted her again wrapping her legs around his waist and she stuck her face in his neck. He walked over to the desk and pushed everything off and laying her back. He immediately went back down, spreading her legs and going in.

"Ohhhh," she moaned smiling to herself.

Rell reached his hand up for her and she slipped two fingers into her mouth getting them wet. He pulled them down and slowly pushed them into her. Layla tensed up at the intrusion.

Slowly she winded her hips to get accustomed to the feel. With his other hand he thumbed at her clit exciting her more. It didn't take long for her to start riding out her orgasm, almost flopping around.

"Mmmm fuckkk," she yelled loudly. She yanked him up by his hair, pulling him on top of her. "Gosh I love you."

Rell allowed her to roll them over making her be on top. Without removing her crotchless panties she stood over him and lowered herself down.

Sweet baby Jesus, he moaned internally. He quickly grabbed her hips and she pushed him off. "Nah it's my turn."

She didn't even move as yet and Rell's toes were already curling. She began to rock her hips slowly as he gripped her ass. She could feel his nails digging in but it was nothing compared to the pleasure she was receiving.

"Mmmm daddy," she moaned throwing her head back.

She lifted her arms holding her hair up winding more sensually. When she saw Rell's face she began singing, "sex with me so amazing."

Rell nodded in agreement. "So fucking good mama."

The two continued to pleasure each other until they fell asleep on the floor on the office.

Hours later Layla woke up to someone pushing at her. "Stop Rell." 

"No LaLa, is me," Maddison laughed. "Morning Lala."

Layla hurried to cover self only to see Rell had already covered her. "Morning baby."

"We go eat ice weam," she asked brightly.

Layla shook her head. "You know it's too early."

"Pleaseeeeeee," she continued to beg.

"Noooooooooo," Layla sang back. "No ice cream for breakfast. How about pancakes?"

"Cocoa?"

"You mean chocolate," Layla said trying to get her to pronounce it.

"Me pee pee," Maddison said dancing. It was her way of letting them know she had to pee.

By now the two were walking to the bathroom to clean up, leaving Rell on the floor sleeping. Layla placed her on her potty and place the iPad for her to watch, while she hopped in the shower. Luckily it was a glass shower so she could still keep an eye on her.

Maddison began singing along to whatever  was playing on the iPad. Layla quickly showered then exited the bathroom and they did their hygiene routine.

In the kitchen Maddison sat in the middle of the island with strict instructions not to move. She was surrounded with all the ingredients for the chocolate chip pancakes.

Rell walked in sleepily as Layla was pouring the batter in the pan.

"Dada," Maddison squealed standing up quickly.

"Becareful Mads," Layla spoke without turning around. She knew how Maddison was when she sees her father.

Maddison still leaped into her father arms. "Morning mamas," he spoke as he showered her with kisses.

"Me and Lala make Cocoa pancakes for you," she tried to say in one breath.

"Slow down girl."

He walked over to Layla with Maddison still in his arms. He kissed her on her neck. "Morning baby."

Layla turned and gave him a quick peck. "Morning Love."

"Y'all left me on the floor," he said out loud.

"It was Maddison's idea," Layla spoke jokingly.

They both looked over to her and she was not even paying them any mind as she laid on her father's shoulder playing with his beard.

Rell came up behind Layla and whispered in her ear. "You lucky you left this morning. Because I wasn't done with you yet."

"I'm not done with you either. So wait till after breakfast when Mads take a nap. I'm coming for you."

"Yes you will," he smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.4K 439 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
8.6K 376 60
Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's laws wrong it learned how to walk without havin feet Funny it se...
92.7K 3.3K 22
When Tommy is assigned the deadly task of rescuing kidnapped duchess, Alena Petrovna, he quickly realises his mission doesn't quite end with her once...
107K 3.6K 51
It's really a simple story about two people from similar walks of life.. crossing paths what happens when it comes down to saving myself or you situa...