bts angst

By swayingroses

i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless a... More

kim taehyung ;; over and over again
kim taehyung ;; over and over again pt 2
min yoongi ;; ready pt 1
park jimin ;; games
hoseok ;; forgot
min yoongi ;; not delivered
kim namjoon ;; feelings
kim seokjin ;; promise
min yoongi ;; ready pt2
jeon jeongguk ;; what about us?
park jimin ;; sorry pt 1
park jimin ;; sorry pt 2
k.th
j.jk
j.hs
k.nj
min yoongi ;; drunk
kim seokjin ;; epiphany
park jimin ;; games pt2
jeon jeongguk ;; rebound
park jimin ;; games pt3
kim taehyung ;; almost
min yoongi ;; not delivered pt 2
jung hoseok ;; miss
kim namjoon ;; lies
kim namjoon ;; lies pt 2
kim taehyung ;; forced goodbye
kim namjoon ;; one night stand pt 2
PLEASE READ
jung hoseok ;; crush pt1
jung hoseok ;; crush pt2
kim seokjin ;; bet
jung hoseok ;; crush pt2 (alternate ending)
kim taehyung ;; her
jeon jeongguk ;; rebound pt2
REBOUND / J.JK
park jimin ;; lost
min yoongi ;; protect
kim namjoon ;; love pt.1
kim taegyung ;; friend
park jimin ;; home
kim seokjin ;; letter
bts ;; christmas
jeon jeongguk ;; leave
yoonmin ;; misunderstanding
kim taehyung ;; annoying
park jimin ;; minion
kim namjoon ;; valentines
vmin ;; hurt
jeon jeongguk ;; ghostin
min yoongi ;; attention seeker
kim taehyung ;; silent treatment
kim seokjin ;; roses
jeon jeongguk ;; pregnant
kim namjoon ;; red light
min yoongi ;; needy
kim taehyung ;; forced goodbye pt 2
kim taehyung : forced goodbye FINAL

kim namjoon ;; one night stand

3.7K 59 6
By swayingroses

김 남준
"you lied."

Requested by @SophiaBTSlover

I giggled as Namjoon buried his head in my neck, tickling me. I wrapped my arms his neck as he tackled me on the bed with kisses everywhere.

"God, you're so beautiful." I blushed and turned my head sideways so he wouldn't see how much of a mess I was becoming.

"Shush and get in bed with me. You need sleep especially for tomorrow." I scooted over to my side of the bed and Namjoon got on his side.

I felt sad because tonight was going to be the last night that he would sleep with me since tomorrow would be the kick start the beginning of his world tour.

I rested on my side and felt his arms snake around me.

"You promise you'll still love me when you come back?" I was joking around but deep inside I was insecure that, that my worst fears would come true. I heard him scoff.

"I love you more than you know and I promise that I'll never stop loving you." I gushed and my insides were melting once I heard his words of reassurance.

I sighed as I turned around and cuddled myself in his embrace. I drew circles on his chest as I thought deeply about how much I would miss him during the months.

"I'm gonna miss you so much..."

"Trust me, I'll be missing you more." I smiled and sniffed as tear trailed down my cheek. Namjoon wiped my tear and engulfed me in a hug that made time stop.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry." I laughed and tried my best to stop the tears that wanted to spill out my eyes.

The airport speakers suddenly spoke and made Namjoon pull away from our hug, making me long for his warmth.

"Flight 95, departing soon! All passengers please come on." I stood on the top of my toes and let my lips find its way home on his lips before he could say anything.

I pulled away and sighed while smiling sadly.

"You should go." He nodded and kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't forget that I love you." He whispered the words in my ear and I watched as he turned around and walked away, his figure getting smaller and smaller until it became a dot and then gone.

"I won't." I whispered.

8 MONTHS LATER

"One small iced latte!" I got up and thanked the worker and sipped my latte as I went back and sat in my seat in the fairly busy cafe.

The laptop's light illuminated on my glasses reflection as I was reading over my essay that I had to turn in this week for my university class when I heard my phone notification go off.

I sighed and turned on my phone to see one message.

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM
NAYEON

Open | Close

Nayeon
Has Namjoon talked to you recently or anything?

Me
No not really?? The last time we talked was a week or two, he's really busy with his tour going on at the moment and all, why?

Nayeon
Girl you really might want to check the news surrounding him at the moment...

Me
Why? Does it have to do with paparazzi again?

Nayeon
You might want to check it out yourself...

I frowned in confusion at her text and closed my phone. I turn my attention back to my laptop in front of me.

I quickly moved the mouse over to google and waited as it loaded. When it finally popped up, i hastily typed in

'Kim Namjoon'

My insides were flipping out due to how anxious and nervous I was becoming. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

I clicked on news and my mouth hung wide open at the number of articles surrounding Namjoon,

more specifically what they were claiming.

My fingers were shaking as I clicked on one of the articles to find out more information about the situation.

I held back my tears and tried to ignore the lump in my throat as I read the article.

BTS LEADER, KIM NAMJOON CAUGHT LEAVING WITH MYSTERIOUS GIRL OUT OF A HOTEL?

This morning, rapper and leader of kpop boy group, bts, Kim Namjoon was caught leaving a hotel with a mysterious girl.

It is speculated that they had a one night stand, the hotel owner said Namjoon was supposedly "drunk" when they checked in.

Hickeys were spotted all over both lovers as they headed out the hotel this morning, which confirmed our speculations.

Namjoon's arms were around the girl's waist as the left the hotel, he and the girl hopped in his car and drove away.

After I finished reading the article I could feel my tears finally being released. I could feel my knuckles turning white due to how hard I was clenching my fist.

My heart being torn apart was an understatement.

I felt so many feelings at the same, I thought i was going to go insane. Betrayal, anger, sadness, empty, embarrassed, and more were filling inside me all at once.

I hurriedly got up and angrily trashed my unfinished latte in the trash can before storming out the cafe, earning stares from strangers passing by.

When I arrived home, I went straight to my room and let everything out. I kicked and punched the walls, broke pictures, and kicked furniture.

I felt my chest heaving as I struggled to control my breathing. My head turned to my closet that was open. The first thing I saw was the oversized hoodie Namjoon let me keep since I always wore it.

I slowly walked to the closet and snatched the hoodie from it. As much I wanted to cut it up and burn it. My hands trembled and I just stood there and stared at it. I could still smell him on it.

And like that, it was like all my anger had left my body and I only felt broken. I completely broke down and it felt like I would never get over this feeling.

I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it, still clenching onto Namjoon's hoodie in my hands. Memories of us flooded my mind and I felt myself tearing apart.

why.

A/n

Hi this was a requested story like I said in the beginning so if any of y'all have requests then I'll be happy to take them!

Just keep in my mind that it might take a day or two since I'm getting extremely busy lately, but I'm trying my best! ;)

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO!! I just don't like to make each story too long so that's why I split them up a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 9.7K 32
What I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life. I love you...
31.5K 1.8K 17
"After I am done with you, you won't even be capable of thinking of anything or anyone else but me" THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXTREMELY TRIGGERING CONTENT...
95.8K 2K 44
I love you? Hello! This is my first story so it might be bad but I try my best!
952 45 38
I just can't help myself. Your eyes, your nose, your lips. Your voice, your laughter, your smile. You. Just you. I'm drawn to you.