It Must Be love

By Diyasoni16

It is a love story with so much of romance are in the story... How she is caring for her family .. it is a cu... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21 A
Chapter-21 B
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42 A
Chapter-42 B
Chapter : 42 C Punishment 18+
Chapter-42 D
Chapter-42 E
Chapter-42 F
Chapter-42 G
Chapter-42 H
Chapter -43 A
Chapter -43 B
Chapter-43 C
Chapter - 43 D
Chapter-43 E
Chapter-43 F
Chapter-43 G
Chapter-43 H
Chapter-43 I (Shawer romance)
Chapter - 43 J
Chapter-43 K
Chapter-43 L
Chapter-43 M
Chapter-44 A
Chapter-44 B
Chapter-44 C
Chapter - 44 D
Chapter - 44 E
Chapter - 44 F
Chapter - 44 G
Chapter - 44 H
Chapter - 44 I
Chapter - 44 J
Chapter - 44 K Last day romance in Paris
Chapter : 45 A
Chapter : 45 B
Chapter : 45 C
Chapter : 45 D Surprise
Chapter : 47 A Make You Mine once again 18 +
Chapter : 47 B She is pregnant
Chapter : 47 C
Important Note
Promo
Chapter : 47 D
Chapter : 47 E
Chapter - 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51 A
Chapter : 51 B
Chapter : 51 C
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54 A
Chapter : 54 B
Chapter : 54 C
Chapter : 54 D
Important Note
Chapter : 54 E
Chapter : 54 F
Chapter : 54 G
Chapter : 54 H
Chapter : 55 A
Chapter : 55 B
Chapter : 55 C
Chapter : 55 D
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter : 62
Chapter : 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68

Chapter : 46

2.2K 176 18
By Diyasoni16

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comments, the response is very disappointing; don't force me to end the story.

It Must Be Love

Chapter- 46

Another one wonderful night and he marked her as him once again... their love is increasing and their love become so strong... within two days, Manik and Ananya become so happy because of Nandu love to them.... Cabir and Navya marriage is going in the mansion....

Manik take Nandu and Ananya to the shopping mall for purchasing dress for them... they enter into the shop...

Nandu – Manik first we buy dress for our princess... they we do shopping for us baby...

Manik – as your wish my doll...

He said that and holds her bare waist and pulls towards him... Nandu was shocked by his sudden act... Ananya saw that and laughed while palming her mouth...

Nandu – baby stop we are not in house and see our princess is also here... she also laughing while seeing as...

She said that while hitting his chest with her small hand... Manik face become puppy while hearing that.... Nandu smiled while seeing his puppy face... they started doing shopping for Ananya ... Nandu selected a beautiful blue and pink combination of gown for Ananya...

Nandu – Ananya princess you like this...

Ananya - mom it was so awesome I love it...

Nandu – if you want another means you select another gown...

Ananya - no mom I love it... you always select best dress for me...

She said cutely to her... Nandu also nodded her head having smile on her face...

Manik – Ananya now we want to select the dress for your mommy...

Ananya - yeah papa...

Manik – come lets go...

Manik hold her one hand and Ananya hold her another hand... they drag her with them... then they stand women section... the shopkeeper showing the gown to them...

Manik and Ananya not like that dress...

Manik – you have any new collection...

He asks to the shopkeeper...

Shopkeeper – yes sir...

Manik – ok show that to us...

Manik said to the shopkeeper... shopkeeper nodded his head and show the new collection to them... Manik and Ananya fall on blue with white colour gown...

Ananya - papa this is nice for mom...

Manik – yeah princess this dress is awesome... it is perfectly fit for super... Nandu you like it...

Nandu – I love it... this dress is so awesome baby...

Manik – try this once...

Nandu nodded her head as negatively...

Nandu – no...

Manik – why?

Nandu – I will wear this dress on Navya marriage only... you will see me in this dress on Navya marriage only...

Manik – ok doll...

They completed the shopping and move to the mansion happily...

After 2 days

All of them getting reading for Navya function... Manik go out to buy gift for them...Nandu make Ananya to get ready first and after completed that and she move to her room and changed her dress and come out from the room and sitting in the dressing table... they stylist putting makeup for her who called by Manik?

Nandu said to them to put simple and elegant makeup for her... after completed the makeup they from that place... Nandu look herself in the mirror... she was looking like a fairy... she was mesmerized in her beauty... that time Manik enter into the room with the gift and look at his angel and freeze in his place without blinking his eyes...

Nandu look him through the mirror and blushed... Manik take long step towards her without blinking his eyes while keeping the gift in the bed... now he stand behind her and seeing her blushed face... he wrap his hand around her waist from behind and keep his chin on her shoulder...

Manik – how a person become so beauty day by day?

He ask to her while inhaling her fragrance and nuzzling his nose on her neck...

Nandu – I don't know baby...

Manik – you are looking like an angel... you know how it hard to control...

He said to her while kissing on her neck... Nandu clutched his hand that he wrapped his hand on her waist and blushed heavily...

Nandu – Manik we want to attend our friends wedding... if you do naughty things means we will become late...

She said this to him in difficult...

Manik – no doll... this is important for me...

He said to her and started kissing her neck madly.... Nandu was moaning his name and hold his hand tightly and dig her nail on hand... that his phone started ringing... he was lost in his sense and busy in his world... Nandu turn back to her sense...

Nandu – Ma ....Manik kkk....

Manik- hmm...

Nandu – Manik your phone is ringing...

Manik – let it be doll...

He said that to her and continuously kissing her neck, jaw line and shoulder... again and again his phone started ringing... Manik become hell irritated and take his phone and saw the caller id flashing on the screen... it is none other than Cabir...He attend the call...

Cabir- Manik if your romance is over please comes fast... I want to talk to you... I am feeling so nervous... please come yaar...

Manik – hogaya Cabir... Abhimanyu is with you na... don't worry yaar... just relax Cabir... we will reach there within few min...

Cabir – ok...

He said that and cut the call... Manik keep the phone and look at Nandu... she was adjusting her dress... Manik look at her and smiled...

Ananya - papa...

They listen her voice and turn and see their princess... Ananya ran towards them... Manik knees down and took her in his arms... then he get up from his knees... and kissed on his princess cheek...

Ananya - papa how I am looking today...

Manik – my princess is looking so beautiful in this dress.... where is my gift princess?

Ananya understand that and kissed on his cheek...

Nandu – your gift is only for your papa hay na princess...

Ananya – no mom I will give the gift to you also... papa put me down please...

Ananya said looking him having smile on her face... Manik also nodded his head having smile on his face... Ananya move towards Nandu and Nandu took Ananya in her arms and Ananya kissed her cheek... she also gave a kiss on her princess cheek...

Manik – guys we are getting late we want to go now... they are waiting for us...

Manik said looking them having smile on his face... three of them move to the car and enter into the car and the driver started the car... their car is going on this middle of both car... front and back car is covered with their guards... they all reached the wedding venue... the front car stop infront of them and guards came out from the car and open the car door... Manik came out from the car and open the other side of the car and forwards his hand infront of Nandu while adjusting his blazer... Nandu saw that and gave her hand to him and came out from the car with Ananya...

The boys are standing there... Manik and Nandu look at them...

Nandu – Manik you go and meet Cabir... I will go and see Navya...

Manik nodded his head to her having smile on his face... Nandu move Ananya to Navya room... there Nandu saw Navya is getting ready for her marriage...

Nandu – hi guys...

They turn and look who is the owner of that voice...

Mukthi – hi Nandu... you are looking so gorgeous doll...

Navya – haan Nandu... today you looking more beautiful than me... why? Today I want to look beautiful it is my day...

Navya said this and made a grumpy face... Nandu saw that and chuckled...

Nandu – Navya you are looking so beautiful in this attire... After the makeup completed you will look so beautiful...

Nandu said to her in teasing tone... Navya hear that and nodded her head in disbelieve... Nandu saw that and chuckled and hug her and kissed on her cheek....

Nandu – I am so happy for you Navya...

Navya- thank you Nandu...

Nandu – Cabir is very hard to control Navya...

Nandu said looking having smirk on her face... Navya blushed while hearing that and hit on her shoulder lightly...

Nandu – Mukthi how are you?

Mukthi – I am fine Nandu... how are you Nandu?

Nandu – I am also fine... waise Mukthi what is in your neck?

She said to her having smile on her face... Mukthi saw that and hide that in her hair immediately...

Nandu – kal raat Abhimanyu bhai was so wild on bed hay na...

She said that to her and chuckled... Mukthi widen her eyes and blushed... Nandu and Navya started teasing her...

Mukthi – guys stop teasing me...

Abhimanyu that time came to their room... they turn and look Abhimanyu...

Abhimanyu – guys its time to come... please come fast...

They all nodded their head and all get up from their place and Nandu cover Navya face with the veil... they all move to the venue... Cabir turn and look Navya... Navya came to that place surrounded by girls... Cabir saw his Navya and mesmerized in her beauty... Navya stand infront of him... the Priest started doing the prayer...

Their marriage is completed...

Priest – now you are husband and wife... you may kiss now...

The Priest said to them... Navya hear that and become nervous... Cabir stand infront of her and took the veil from her face and keep it on her head and cub her face and lean towards her lips... Nandu closed Ananya eyes and Mukthi closed krish eyes... Cabir placed his lips on her lips and kissed her... After 2 peck on her lips, he leaves her.... Navya open her eyes and saw him and blushed... Manik look at Nandu... Nandu look at Manik... both of them having love in their eyes and imagine their Christian wedding scene and their kiss and blood rush to her cheek and turned into red... Manik saw that and gave a flying kiss to her... Nandu look here and there and lower her head while blushingly... Mukthi saw that and hits her shoulder with her... Nandu saw that blushed hard...

After completed the wedding, they busy in chit chatting with their friends... Manik and Abhimanyu bring food for them... Cabir and Navya stand in the food stall and eating the food...

Nandu – baby I can eat...

Manik – no I will one feed the food to you and my princess...

Manik started feeding the food to Nandu and Ananya... Mukthi and Abhimanyu saw that...

Mukthi – aww how romantic you are Manik?

Mukthi said to them having smile on her face... Manik and Nandu saw that and shied...

Mukthi – aww how cute?

Nandu- Mukthi stop teasing us yaar.... Mukthi nodded her head to them and Abhimanyu also started feeding to his wife and child.... all of them doing the performance in the function.... Abhimanyu move the stage and announced

Abhimanyu - today our MaNan is going to give a dance performance to us...

Manik and Nandu look at each other and look them... Cabir and Navya look them and started giving applause to them.... all them members present in that place started howling...

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update?

Which is your favorite scene?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

A twist is going to happen in MaNan life...

Few words for Manik and Nandu love?

Love Diyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 27.5K 61
A girl who fell in love with a boy... Without knowing his past... Without knowing anything about him... Just fell in love with him... What will...
24.1K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
227K 14.8K 65
Nothing in this universe can change the path that has been prepared by destiny...So will Manik and Nandini succumb to the forces of fate..? Will the...
576K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...