Driving you crazy✔️(Edolas Na...

By MissKrystalDragneel

Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion... More

The ride
Can't get you out of my head
Surprise
Change of plans
Super Sonic
Race?
Wait, what?!
Being bold
Overcoming the odds
Surprise visit
Friends and enemies
Tense
🍋🍋Releasing Tension🍋🍋
Daycare
Prove it!
The dark side
Finally
🍋🍋its been to long🍋🍋
Meeting myself
The party
The new kid
Proposal
🍋🍋Lets Celebrate🍋🍋
Planning the future
Announcement
Parties and celebrations
Wedding
🍋🍋Honeymoon🍋🍋
Pregnancy
Its time!
One big happy family
The end!

Relax, it's ok

1.1K 35 9
By MissKrystalDragneel

Your POV
Today was so exciting! I'm still worked up from everything. First the race track then he asks me to be his girlfriend then I kiss him then he kisses me then he drives me on the racetrack and OMG! I need to calm down!

Breathe. Breathe. BREATHE! Damn. Today was so exciting and easily the best day ever!

Ok. I need to relax. If I don't I may just faint. Thank goodness I'm at home. Natsu crashed on the couch as soon as he got in the house. He instantly fell on the couch and fell asleep. I wanted to make dinner but I guess I'll just let him sleep and make a big breakfast tomorrow. I don't want him to be sore so I'm going to wake him up and help him to bed.

"Natsu. Natsu. Wake up. Let me help you to bed." I say softly and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Y/N?" He asks groggily.

"Yes. Come on. Up. Let's get you to bed." I help him up. I put his arm on my shoulders and walk him to my room. He flops on the bed and I hear him snoring softly.

"Natsu at least change your clothes first." I say and he groans. "I'll get them for you." I walk over to his bag and grab his sweat pants and shirt and walk over to him. I shake my head when I see him snoring again.

I take off his goggles and place them on my night stand. Next I unzip his jacket and try to take it off. I didn't notice him staring at me at first then I looked at his face and saw his shocked expression and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry! I'm just trying to help. I didn't mean anything wrong. I just want you comfortable." I back away and blush but he stops me by squeezing my leg between his.

"It's ok. I trust you." He says sleepily and sits up enough for me to remove his jacket.

"Do you want to do the rest yourself or do you want me to help you?"

"Y-you can help me. I-If you want." Natsu says with a stutter

"Natsu. If your nervous I can back off. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I tell him but he shakes his head.

"It's ok."

"If you say so..." I refuse to argue with him. I'm just helping him change.

I'm used to changing people since I work at a daycare. I can't tell you how many clothes I've changed. At least Natsu won't flail around and smack me or anything.

I remove his shirt and grab his other one and put it on him and he lays back down. I squat on the floor and remove his shoes and toss them to the side.
Now. The awkward part. I stand up and undo his pants and start to slide them down being extra careful not to accidentally grab his underwear. He lifts up his hips so I can pull them down easily. I remove them completely and grab his sweats and put them on. I pull them up and again he lifts his hips so I can put them on properly.

"There. All done. That wasn't so bad." I say feeling rather proud of myself. "Now. Lay down correctly please." I tell Natsu and he lazily moves to lay down correctly.

As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. I knew he was tired but not this tired. I'm glad he decided to stay the night. I would of felt horrible if he got in a accident because he fell asleep behind the wheel. But come to think of it he looked fine when we were driving home. I guess once he felt comfortable he just shut down.

I change my clothes there in the room because Natsu's asleep snoring so I know he won't see me. I then climb in the bed and cuddle up with him and fall asleep quickly.

Natsu's POV
After Y/N woke me up talking about something about bed and changing I tried to focus but couldn't. I was just so tired. I had a lot of fun driving and all the excitement of the day was thrilling but once I got to the couch the exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like I had ran 100 marathons in a row.

I remember walking to Y/N's bedroom with my arm over her shoulders but as soon as I hit the bed I was out again. What woke me up was Y/N stripping me. When she tried tugging my jacket off I woke up. I saw her above me while I was laying in the bed. She saw me starring at her and apologized like crazy. She went to leave but I stopped her. I didn't want her to go. I allowed her to remove my jacket and when she asked if I wanted to change my clothes myself or if I wanted help I told her she could help if she wanted.

Really I was feeling weak as a lamb and I wanted to be comfortable so I was hoping she'd say yes. I never liked sleeping in my street clothes. When she agreed to help me change I felt happy. I get to fully relax. The situation didn't seem bad at all. Until she removed my shirt. Then I started to feel awkward but she didn't look fazed at all. She removed my shoes and I felt a lot better. But when she got to my pants I silently freaked out.

My girlfriend is removing my pants. Oh. My. Gosh. I have to keep myself calm. I can't panic and above all I can't get aroused. That would be extremely embarrassing. I try my best to control myself but the more I felt her touch me the harder it was to control myself. I noticed she took great care not to pull down my underwear to. Thank goodness. When she removed my pants I felt so uncomfortable but I controlled myself. I felt her slide on my sweat pants and pull them up.

She didn't even look at my crotch or touch it. Oh thank goodness. If she had touched me I surely would of lost it. I may be shy but I have hormones like every other guy. I can keep them controlled but I don't know what I'd do or how'd I react when it comes to someone touching me down there.

I thank the heavens for the sweet and thoughtful and respectful woman that I have. I managed to stay awake through the whole situation but as soon as she told me to adjust myself and I did and my head touched the pillow I blacked out.

The next morning
The next morning I wake up and see that I'm cuddled up with Y/N. We are both laying on our sides and I have my arms wrapped around her. One under her neck and wrapped around her upper chest and the other over her waist. I pull her closer to me and cuddle into her neck. Then I notice something.

I'm hard. Oh no. No. No. Nononono. Not here and definitely not now. What to do? I'm not the type for self pleasure. It just makes me feel weird. But I can't just wait for it to go down. What if Y/N wakes up? What would she think? Oh no! I'm freaking out. I feel my breathing quicken. Don't panic Natsu!

"Natsu are you ok?" I hear Y/N ask.

Oh no. Not good. Crap! "Y-yeah. I'm f-fine." Of course I have to stutter now. Now she knows I'm not fine.

"No your not. Natsu tell me the truth please." Y/N says calmly.

I hold her close and bury my face into her back. I hear her gasp.

Oh no.

"Natsu. You're..."

"I'm sorry! I woke up like this. Please don't be mad!" I squeak out like a kid getting punished for doing something bad.

"Natsu. I'm not mad. It's a normal body function. Did you know even babies get hard ons?" She says with a giggle.

"Really?" I ask surprised

"Yes! It sounds weird but it's true. Remember I work at a daycare. I have to change tons of diapers and help with potty training. All boys get hard ons at all ages. It just happens. Don't feel embarrassed."

She turns to me and looks me in the eyes. "I love you Natsu. Even when your embarrassed like this. Your so cute and innocent." She says and kisses me on the nose then on the lips ever so gently.

"I'm lucky to have you Y/N. I love you." I tell her and gently kiss her.

"Feeling better?" She asks.

"Yes and no. I'm not embarrassed anymore but I still have the problem." I blush at my words

"Try to use the bathroom. Sometimes it helps." She says and I nod.

"Don't look..." I whisper and she covers her eyes. I smile and get out of the bed and head to the bathroom.

I come out and Y/N still has her eyes covered. I guess for in case that didn't work.

"It's ok Y/N you can uncover your eyes. I'm ok now. Thank you."

She uncovered her eyes and looks at me and smiles. "I'm glad you were able to relax. I was laying here racking my brain trying to think of what to tell you to try next." She says with a nervous laugh. "I really don't want you uncomfortable around me and I know you'd be super uncomfortable if you still had your problem after using the bathroom." She looks away and blushes.

"Honestly I'm just thankful it wasn't a lucid dream or a wet dream. Then I know you would of been freaking out badly."

"What's a lucid dream?"

"You've never heard of it?" I shake my head no. "Well. A lucid dream is where you are aware you are dreaming and you can control it. Also it depends no the dreamer. There are sexual lucid dreams where you are having sex in your dream but also acting it out in real life. Those are awkward. Believe me I've had them. Especially when your not only moving but talking to. It happened to me once when a friend spent the night. Needless to say she hasn't wanted to spend the night sense." She says with a blush and I blush to. Mostly because I was thinking about what would happen if that did happen to either one of us.

We sit in awkward silence for a while.

"Natsu. I'm happy we are both really comfortable with each other enough to talk about this stuff. And. Our level of trust is amazing. I'm still amazed that I could change your clothes last night and nothing happened. Other guys would of pounced but not you. I'm thankful for that." She says shyly

"Me to Y/N. I'm thankful to have you. You so kind and caring and understanding and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." I smile at her and she smiles back and hugs me.

"Any plans for today?"

"Honestly Y/N I'm to tired from yesterday. So today is going to be a lazy day." I laugh softly and lay back in the bed.

She cuddles up with me and says "sounds like a good day to me."

❤️

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
943 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
279K 6.7K 33
Lucy feels that she's weak because she lost both her battles in the Grand Magic Games and allowed her future self to die. She feels even worse when N...