Kill and Run | MYG x Reader ✓

By mohogirl

❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED] More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
THE END!

32

6.9K 268 61
By mohogirl

"Hey Yoongi, I'll be going now!" You called out to the man, watching as a head of blond hair poked in from behind the wall before appearing in front of you. 

"I'll maybe see you tonight then" he smiled, moving to stand in front of you as you nodded your head with a smile.

"Yeah, maybe." Going in for a hug, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms around his body before feeling his arms slowly snake around you in return. 

"Goodbye then" he smiled, pulling away as he was ready to lean down his head to peck at your lips before stopping himself, now pulling back with hesitation. Your brows raised up slightly, noticing the sudden change in behaviour from Yoongi as you watched him pull away from you with a sad smile. 

"Um, I'll get going now" you rushed out, watching Yoongi give you an awkward wave goodbye as you turned your body around before exiting through the front door and closing it shut behind you. As you continued to walk down the long hallway to the elevator, you kept thinking about Yoongi's sudden weird behaviour towards you all morning. 

"Strange."

"Sorry guys, was I late today?" you slightly panted out, now taking a seat down in a chair with the rest of your friends around the table. Once you've settled down in your seat, you looked up to see everyone else shaking their heads before seeing Krystal fixing around with some papers.

"Nope, we just got here like two minutes ago" Krystal reassured you. Nodding your head, you glanced around at your surroundings, a small smile coming onto your lips as you noticed the familiar decor.

"Your place still looks the same huh Joy?" you teased, turning your head over to see Joy giving you a slight eye roll as she lets out a small giggle.

"Well, I like the decor." Heading into her kitchen, she reached over the counter to grab a few bottles of water along with a tray of snacks for everyone before placing them down on the kitchen table and taking a seat on a chair to join everyone else.

"Alright, we called a meeting here today because we have updates on Rose" Jae began, now reaching over to grab a specific piece of paper before sliding it down the table towards you. Nodding your head, your gaze became serious as you stared down at the paper in front of you, carefully scanning through it.

"We can finish the mission earlier since she'll be attending a party this weekend" Jae carefully explained. 

"What party?" you asked, your eyes never leaving the paper as you continued to read all of the details. Jae glanced over at Krystal and Joy with a nervous look, the two of them staring at him and you with uncertainty in their expressions as well.

"Um, a wedding. She's attending as a guest" Jae replied, a slight doubt in his tone as he glanced forward to read your reaction. Looking up from the paper, you placed it back down on the table before giving him a smile.

"Alright. So it'll be like before where Joy and I will go in to find her while you both wait outside and give us directions from there?" you asked, turning your head to see Krystal giving you a nod.

"Yeah, that's the plan" she smiled, letting out a slightly broken chuckle. 

"How did you guys find this out?" you asked, wondering where they got the detailed information from. The three of them glanced over at one another, neither sure of how to respond.

"Um, a friend of mine told me about the wedding" Joy grinned, the others nodding their head along to the story. A sudden knock came from the front door, slightly scaring Jae as he turned his head to see nobody else noticing the sound. Letting out a small sigh, he quickly stood up from his seat before walking over to the front door and opening it up for the last guest to enter inside.

"Really, what friend?" you asked, now moving your chin down to rest in the palms of your hands as you were genuinely curious as to who it was.

"Am I that friend?" a voice chuckled from behind. You slightly flinched in your seat, surprised by the sudden deep voice that interrupted your conversation. 

"Hey Taehyung" Joy greeted, scooting her chair over to the side to allow the man to enter in. Once he had taken a seat, you narrowed your eyes slightly, taking in his appearance as you carefully thought to yourself. 

That name.

That hair.

That face.

It all seemed too familiar.

"Are you Y/N?" Pulled out of your thoughts, you looked up to see the man giving you a friendly smile, a hand of his now held up towards you.

"Yeah" you replied, holding out your hand towards his with slight hesitance.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung." While his hand was shaking yours, your eyes widened in realization as to who he was. This was the same man who was hooking up with Rose from months before, as well as the one who hid behind the couch with you during the masquerade party. 

"Y/N" you replied once again, quickly pulling your hands out of his before watching him take a seat back down on his chair. 

"How did you two know each other?" you asked, noticing the two exchange a nervous glance with each other before facing you.

"We go way back" Taehyung grinned, earning a small nod from Joy.

"Really?" you paused, turning to face Joy.

"I've never heard about him before" you let out a small chuckle as Joy began to nervously bite on her lips. Before you could hear her reply, you felt a vibration within your phone before looking down at it to see an incoming text.

"Who's that?" Jae asked, noticing you busy texting away on your phone.

"It's my mom. She wants me to visit them today since it's been so long" you smiled, now placing your phone back into your bag before standing up.

"It was nice meeting you all today, but I have to get going now." Slinging your bag onto your shoulder, you were ready to say your goodbyes until you felt a hand lean forward to grab onto yours.

"Y/N wait" Joy called out to you. Lifting your head up from the table, you looked forward and waited for Joy to continue.

"About the wedding" Joy began, everyone else's eyes now widening in shock as they knew where this was going. You slowly nodded your head, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"The ones who are getting married are Yoo-" Joy couldn't finish her sentence as a large hand was now clasped over her mouth to prevent her from talking anymore.

"Yoonji and Jinhwan" Taehyung finished for Joy, flashing you a wide smile as you remained still in place, staring at everyone with slight confusion.

"Alright, thanks" you smiled with a head nod, letting out a small chuckle at their weird actions before leaning forward to give everyone a hug goodbye.

"I'll see you all later then." Once you've waved everyone goodbye, the four of them remained still at the kitchen table as they watched your back while you exited through the front door. Once they heard the sounds of the front door being closed, everyone turned to look at Joy with a glare.

"What were you thinking?" Krystal warned, Joy turning around to see everyone giving her a serious look.

"What? Oh come on, you know how much she loves him." Taehyung let's out a small sigh, now reaching down to grab his phone before unlocking it and placing it flat on the table for everyone to see.

"Well, I have some news about the marriage."

"Hello?" you called out loud, pushing open the front door before closing it shut behind you to prevent any more cold air coming inside. Once you've closed the door shut, a strong aroma of savoury food fills your nose as you heard a voice coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, honey! I'm in the kitchen!" Recognizing that as your mother's voice, a smile came onto your lips as you slipped off your shoes before walking over into the kitchen area, watching your mother busy preparing the large dinner feast.

"Woah, that's a lot of food" you joked, surprising your mother in the process as she turned around before dancing over to give you a big welcoming hug.

"Y/N! Welcome home" she smiled, pulling away from the hug before scanning her eyes up and down your body and staring at your appearance.

"What is it?" you questioned, following her eyes as you looked up and down yourself.

"You're so beautiful, but you haven't been eating much huh?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" you chuckled, earning a nod and tsk of disapproval from your mother.

"Now you can eat your mother's home cooked meals! Plus you can take leftovers back home since I know you can't cook." With a roll of your eyes, you walked over to peek at the dinner.

"This is a still lot of food, there's only the four of us tonight right?" you asked, thinking that it was only going to be you, your parents and your little brother home today. Checking in on the turkey in the oven, your mother closed the oven door before turning around to face you with a smile.

"Usually yes. But tonight, our relatives are coming over!" Your eyes slightly widened, a small rush of nervousness running through you as it's been so long since you've seen some of the relatives of your family.

"That's why you called me over today."

"It's lucky you were off work early huh?" she chuckled, moving back to the vegetables she was boiling on the stove.

"Yeah." Taking a seat down at the table, you continued to watch your mom cook in the kitchen as you took a sip from your water bottle.

"So Y/N, what's new? Do you have a boyfriend yet?" At the mention of a boyfriend, you choked on your drink, coughing up to clear your throat as your mom chuckled from the stove.

"So you do?" she teased, turning around to see you giving a slight eye roll. 

"Well, it's not like we are like officially together. But, I do have an interest in someone" you smiled, an image of a specific person coming to mind. Placing the wooden spoon back down on the counter, your mom turned around before walking over and taking a seat down on a chair in front of you with a smile.

"Tell me more about him."

~~~

wow! triple updates today??

Creative juices are flowing well :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
20.2K 494 16
💜💜💜
2.4K 88 18
BTS fanfiction
999 45 38
I just can't help myself. Your eyes, your nose, your lips. Your voice, your laughter, your smile. You. Just you. I'm drawn to you.