Finally Yours: The Sequel | T...

By ratedJG

Read the first book before reading this. More

• prologue •
• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine: part one •
• nine: part two •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• seventeen: part one •
• seventeen: part two •
• seventeen: part three •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty: part one •
• twenty: part two •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three: part one •
• twenty three: part two •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one: part one •
• thirty one: part two •
• thirty two: part one •
• thirty two: part two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •
• thirty six •
• thirty seven •
• thirty eight •
• thirty nine •
• forty •
• forty one: part one •
• forty one: part two •
• forty two •
• forty three •
• forty four •
• forty five •
• forty six •
• forty seven •
• forty eight •
• forty nine •
• fifty •
• fifty one •
• fifty two •
• fifty three •
• fifty four •
• fifty five: part one •
• fifty five: part two •
• fifty six •
• fifty seven •
• fifty eight •
• fifty nine •
• sixty •
• sixty one •
• sixty two •
• sixty three •
• sixty four •
• sixty five •
• sixty six •
• sixty seven: part one •
• sixty seven: part two •
• sixty seven: part three •
• sixty eight •
• sixty nine •
• seventy: part one •
• seventy: part two •
• seventy: part three •
• epilogue •
on to the next... book #3!

• sixteen •

707 20 22
By ratedJG

Kelly
Saturday, October 14

"Kelly you need to cheer yourself up already."

"What you mean? I'm fine."

"Lie again. You've been feeling some type of way all week and it escalated once Trey left yesterday morning."

"Girl you trippin."

"Face the truth!"

I sighed, "Alright Bey. I'm bothered. Very bothered. I've been trying to get him to talk to me all week and if it doesn't have to do with Kiara or something small, it's hopeless. And then he just leaves without us solving anything?"

"I mean he's coming back tomorrow so y'all can still talk."

"Nah, this shit should've been over with before he left. None of this makes sense. Like he really said I'm... ugh, I feel like crying just thinking about it."

"Awww, why?"

"Because Bey. I've supported this man with every fiber of my being since we've been together, hell even before that. Then he gon turn around and say that shit, just because I'm not going to one event? Is this what I get for being honest?!"

"Sometimes honesty comes with a price."

"It's ridiculous. First Lala gon tell me I don't care about her and then Trey calls me selfish? I'm about to just stop talking forever because every time I open my mouth, it's a problem."

"It sure is." Beyoncé mumbled and I gave her the finger.

"I'm just kidding." she laughed. "But see, there's good and bad in communication. It's good because you're laying everything out on the table and getting in touch with your emotions, but then the things you say might hurt the ones you love. Whether it's a relationship, friendship, or family."

I gave her some snaps, "Damn sis. That was deep. On some Mama T type shit."

"I am truly my mother's child." she chuckled. "But I'ma continue to keep it real with you for a second."

"Go ahead."

"I think he felt rejected by you. Like he wanted you to be there with him as a way to spend some time with you but you basically made it seem like you didn't wanna be around him."

"You know what, you might be right." I frowned. "But that was the farthest thing from what I was trying to do. I just wanted him to have his moment."

"Yeah but he doesn't care about that. He doesn't mind y'all being the center of attention as a unit. You know he loves showing you off."

I smiled a little, "True."

"And you love being around him, right?"

"Is that even a real question?"

"Just answer it for the record."

"Yes times a thousand."

"Then you need to be around him. Literally. Go to Vegas right now."

"Wait. You had me for a minute but then ya lost me. How the hell am I just gonna up and go to Vegas?"

"What do you mean how? Get on your jet and go surprise him! I'll take Kiara to the house with me so she can see her cousins."

"And you think I'd be able to pull this off?"

"You're a smart girl, you'll figure it out."

"Aw thanks —"

"Actually never mind. You suck at surprises so i'ma help you out."

"Wow bitch."

*****

Omniscient POV
*That night*
Las Vegas, Nevada

Getting to Vegas on time was the hard part, but now that she's here, Kelly could finally execute her plan to surprise Trey. Kelly thought the best way to pull this off would be to get someone from the inside to help, so she called Trey's bodyguard as soon as she got to the club.

To Kelly's surprise, he answered on the second ring. "Kelz!"

"Bully! Hey boo! I need a favor."

"Uh oh."

"Watchu mean uh oh?"

"Every time you ask me for a favor, it's always some weird ass shit."

She laughed, "Okay well this one ain't too crazy. Listen, I'm outside."

"... Outside where?"

"The club, silly."

"Oh shit, you here? Lemme go tell Trey —"

"No! That's the point. I need you to help me surprise him."

"Oh word? This should be fun. I already have an idea. Where you at?"

"In the back."

"Bet. Gimme a few seconds and i'ma come get you."

They hung up and Bully whispered something to the event manager, then disappeared.

"We're gonna have to stop the party." the event manager said and the DJ cut off the music that was playing.

"Huh? What happened?" Trey asked. The people in the crowd looked at each other in confusion.

"An incident just occurred so we need to pause everything right now."

"Bro what the fuck? Do we need to call someone? Where the hell Bully at?"

"Oh Bully's coming..." the event manager replied. He paused for a second and smiled as he shouted into the mic, "Ladies and gentlemen, guess who's in the fucking building!"

Trey's jaw dropped as he watched Bully escort his wife onto the stage. Trey and Kelly hugged and kissed while the crowd cheered.

"Surprise." Kelly giggled.

"How did you get here? Who's with Kiara? I thought —"

"Don't worry about all that. Just know I'm here now." she kissed Trey's lips one more time then waved at the crowd.

"Wassup everybody." Kelly spoke into the mic. "See, when it comes to me and Trey, it's go hard or go home. So if you're just gonna stand around the whole night with your back against the wall, you might as well go home now. Otherwise, I hope y'all not driving tonight cause we getting turnt bitch!"

The crowd cheered and the DJ put the music back on.

Kelly

"Lemme talk to you for a minute." I whispered in Trey's ear. I took his hand and we walked off to a quiet area on the side of the stage.

"Kelz you really ain't have to do this."

"I wanted to."

"What made you change your mind? Just a few days ago you were so against coming here."

"Well one, it was the only way I could get you to talk to me. You can't ignore me in a whole club of people." I giggled and stuck my tongue out. "But I've also been doing a lot of thinking and I realized that I was trying to control something that didn't need to be controlled."

"What do you mean?"

"I was trying to avoid going with you to let you have your moment, which was pointless cause that's not what you wanted. And it ended up looking like I wanted to be away from you, which wasn't the case."

"Well I'm glad you came to that conclusion."

"But calling me selfish and unsupportive though? How could you even fix your fingers to type that nonsense."

"I didn't even mean any of that shit to be honest. I said it out of spite."

"That's fucked up, you know that? You had me out here reevaluating my whole life."

"I'm sor—"

"And on top of that, I've been putting my pride aside and trying to communicate with you, improving myself, only for you to completely ignore me? That ain't gon work. If we're gonna continue to grow together, you gotta talk to me even when you're mad."

"You're righ—"

"And the next time you leave me on read while I'm tryna talk to you, I promise you'll regret it."

He chuckled, "Anything else?"

I laughed and shook my head no. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips a total of three times. "I love you baby."

"I love you too. Thank you for the surprise."

We hugged and talked for a little while more, then I suddenly heard someone call my name.

"Oh shit that's Mo! I'll be back." This girl Monica never answers my calls. I have a bone to pick with her.

"Get over here with yo fine self!" she said as I approached her.

"Me? Girl look at you!" I said as I gave her a hug. "Who told you to snap like this?"

"You know I have to sometimes. Just to let these bitches know I still got it."

"I feel you on that one." I cackled. I grabbed a glass of champagne then turned my attention back on her. "Listen, I got beef with you."

She gasped dramatically, "Moi? What I do?"

"You know how many times I've called and texted you? Only to get absolutely no replies?"

"What? I definitely do reply to you."

"Don't lie to me Monica Denise Brown."

"You know what... sometimes I reply to texts in my head and forget to actually type them out. And I barely keep track of who calls me anymore."

"And just like that, the defendant was found guilty." I joked. "I'm just playing with you girl. You good. So how you been?"

We spent some time catching up until I saw some shit from the corner of my eye. I slightly turned and saw none other than Janay standing near Trey. Too many questions popped up in my head, starting with what the hell is she doing here and more importantly why is she continuously trying to push up on my man.

I put my drink down and took a deep breath, trying to think about how I'm gonna approach this situation without making a scene up in this club.

"Girl please tell me you're about to go handle that." Monica said.

"Oh absolutely."

"You need me to come with? I haven't slapped a bitch in a while."

"Nah Mo, I got this one. Watch my drink for me."

I could hear Trey arguing with Janay when I got close enough. "Janay if you don't get your drunk, delusional ass away from me."

"No! I just wanna knoooow... why I'm blooooocked... on Instagraaaaam."

He shook his head, "Because you're fucking crazy. And I usually don't call women bitches but —"

"That's what I'm here for. BITCH, get the fuck away from him before we really have a problem."

Janay turned to look at me, "Oh Kelly... you make me laugh. I'm not m-moving."

"Don't think just because you're wasted that I still won't beat your fucking ass."

"And who would look like the bad guy? Little ole me, or Kelly Rowland who everyone knows? Think about it."

"Keep talking bitch."

"Wasn't nobody talking to you anyway. Mind your business next time. I'm just trying to straighten some things out with Tr—"

"Bitch I'll straighten something out for you." I lunged forward but Trey was quicker than me. He grabbed me and held me back while I kept trying to reach for her.

"Kelly it's not worth it. Not here."

"I'm not finished with her! Let me go Tremaine." I tried to squirm out of his grasp but his grip on me was too tight. The bitch done ran off before I even got to lay a finger on her.

"Relax for a minute baby." Trey mumbled in my ear while rubbing my back.

"I'm going to break every bone in her body."

"I know you want to and I don't blame you. But you can't."

"And why not?!"

"Because you're not just anybody."

"Yeah well when someone constantly pushes you to the edge, you tend to stop giving a fuck about status. I don't care how famous I am. I will still slap, punch, kick, and drag a bitch."

"Do you know how the media would portray you if you swung first? Hell if you swung period?"

"I don't care. And I'm pretty sure if a nigga was constantly tryna push up on me, you wouldn't care either."

"Back then I would've been throwing hands left and right. But now that years have gone by and we have a child, we can't just act any type of way."

"So I'm supposed to just let her keep throwing herself at you?!"

"No. But I think we should handle her in a way that doesn't involve violence."

"Sorry babe but one of these days, neither you nor anyone else will be able to stop me. If that bitch wants her ass handed to her, then i'ma serve it up on a muthafuckin platter."

——————————————————

Vacation's next, but that doesn't mean everything's gonna be paradise 🙃

Comment thoughts if any.

Don't forget to vote 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 34
Sequel to: One and Only Read the first book before this one! Hope you enjoy!❤️
138K 4.9K 37
Read to find out!!!
71.3K 3.3K 27
Third and FINAL book of the Game Over series! Inspired by: Destiny's Child - Game Over
92.1K 3.4K 47
Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story)