Humdard. [Sequel]

Par ThatPakistaniGurl

Sequel to Humsafar. Plus

Humdard.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
His First Lady!
Sixteen.
Seventeen. (Part One)
Seventeen. (Part Two)
Eighteen.
Nineteen (Part 1)
Nineteen (Part 2)
Twenty. (Part One)
Twenty (Part Two)
Anaaya's Instagram.
Hassan's Instagram
Epilogue.
Sadqey Tumhare.

One.

10.9K 284 64
Par ThatPakistaniGurl

Kitna anokhaa bandhan hai ye
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui

what a unique bond it is,
that your and my life have become one

Hassan x Anaaya.

They say that loving someone is like taking your very first breath. Pyaar Muhabbat, Ishq, it's very similar to breathing for the very first time.

Your breath catches when you see that person and you can finally breathe when you understand why your breath got caught in the first place.

To love someone, you have to love all parts of them, you have to love the vulnerable and the miserable parts as much as you love the happy and comfortable ones.

Hassan loved Anaaya.

More than anyone he had ever loved in his entire life. for him the whole perspective of love changed when he started to live with her.

He thought love was simply having someone with you at all times, he thought that love was a feeling that he felt for Lisa.

But Anaaya changed all of that.

She changed the way his mind worked. She changed a lot of things.

He loved her smile and he also loved her tears.

It must sound sadistic to some people.

Loving someone's tears. But for Hassan, her vulnerability and her confidence were equally lovable.

He loved her face, her figure, her curves, but he equally loved the small parts of fat that had gathered around her thighs after four children..

She hated it. She would spend hours in gym, just to get rid of it. But he didn't care.

He loved her. And he loved all parts of her. All shades of her. All colors of her.

He loved the way she would pout in sleep and he loved the way she would giggle. He loved her laughter.

He loved that she had blessed him with a family. A family he could call his own.

He loved it all.

Even after six years of marriage, he found something new to love. Every single day.

He stood in front of the mirror, fixing his tie while glancing at his wife who was still fast asleep.

"Anaaya, ek minute se pehle uth jao warna main Abaan ko bula kar tickle karwaunga tumhain."

(Anaaya, wake up right now or else I'll call Abaan and make him tickle you.)

His words had no affect on her. She turned around, hugging the pillow tightly and sleeping away.

He knew why. And he wished he didn't have to wake her up. She had been up till four, because Aira wouldn't sleep.

But it was almost eight now, both of them had important meetings, Abaan had school. She couldn't sleep.

He sighed as he sprayed cologne over himself.

"Anaaya, wake up. Kya ho gaya hai aaj?"

He insisted again, asking what had happened to her. Anaaya groaned at her husband's voice.

"Hassan yaar, sone do mujhe." (let me sleep)

She whined. He nodded, even though her eyes were closed.

He walked ahead, sitting beside her and moving his hand across her hair.

"Fine, I'll go wake up Abaan. You better be ready when I come back." He whispered.

She didn't reply, he stood up and walked out of the room, entering Abaan's room instead.

He could see Rohaan and Zayaan sleeping peacefully in their bed. Sometimes, he felt scared that the twins might push each other in sleep, resulting in atleast one of the falling on the ground.

But he made sure to place pillows on the ground and made the twins sleep in opposite directions.

Abaan slept in his own bed, with pillows on both the sides.

Their room was connected with the master bedroom, Hassan and Anaaya simply opened the door on most nights, just to make sure the children were okay.

Hassan entered the room and flicked on a dim light. He saw his son, an actual representation of his own childhood, snoring away in sleep.

Small breaths would escape the five year old as he slept peacefully.

He sat on the bed, and shook his son's shoulder slightly.

"Good morning, Abaan. Chalo chalo time for school."

He mumbled, lips close to his son's ears so he could hear him.

"No, baba."

Clearly, their son was gone on Anaaya. He chuckled but shook his shoulder again.

"Don't you have practice for your play in the evening? Hmm?"

That woke him up. The tiny man jolted out of bed, crashing in his father's arms.

His school had been preparing some play for parent's day. Apparently Abaan was playing a big role in it. And as per his instructions, Mama and Baba had to come see it. No matter what.

"Why don't you get ready with me so we can tickle mama together?" Abaan nodded as Hassan carried him towards the bathroom and took off his clothes.

He opened the shower button and backed away.

"In the shower, now." He instructed, Abaan looked at him.

Hassan stood in the doorway, leaning.

"What?" He questioned as his son stood near the shower and kept staring at him.

"You want me to bath you?"

Abaan nodded. Hassan sighed.

"Beta, this is a Tomford suit. I can't get it wet."

And a very expensive one at that. Getting it wet wasn't something Hassan wanted right now.

"Call mama." Abaan kept staring at him with the same pout that Anaaya had on her face.

He shook his head, laughing at the similarity.

"Acha, don't pout now. I'll do it."

So his son happily climbed inside the shower while Hassan took off his coat and helped him, standing at the edge.

Anaaya always considered love to be a feeling she didn't know about. She was a girl who had never really fallen in love with someone as a child, as a teenager and even as an adult.

For her, falling in love was nothing special. She had never experienced it after all.

It all changed once she met him though.

Hassan. Her husband. The father of her children. The man who had changed her. The man who claimed that she had changed him.

But they had not changed each other. They had not lost their own perspective because of their love, infact they had found themselves in one another.

She fell in love with him rather quickly. In just a matter of a few months. Maybe it was his looks or his thoughtfulness, or his attitude or his anger, but there was something about him that had made her feel complete.

So she loved him.

She loved him through everything and she couldn't imagine not loving him, ever.

It was crazy that she had found comfort in a man, she never thought she would.

She rolled over on the other side of the bed and found her phone, vibrating.

She looked at the screen and then at the time.

7:45 am.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She exclaimed, jolting out of the bed with quick force as she rushed towards the bath.

She quickly attended the phone call. It was her assistant.

"Hello? Anaaya ma'am? Where are you?"

She heard from the other end as she brushed her teeth in a rush and washed her face while putting him on speaker.

"Hello? Yeah Ali? I'm uhh, getting ready." She replied hurriedly, running out of the bathroom and taking out a peach shirt.

She quickly wore it.

"The bloggers have arrived. We have the meeting in five." Ali stated, Anaaya sighed.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"I'm coming in ten, yeah yeah. Just stall them, will you? Give them a tour maybe?"

"I'll try my best." Ali responded and with that, he ended the call.

She took her heels in one hand and her pants in the other, her bag clung to her shoulder as she had hurriedly thrown her makeup products in it.

"Damn it!" She exclaimed running down the stairs, barefeet and without pants.

Hassan smirked at her hurry, sipping his coffee as he sat by the kitchen counter.

He loved when she got late and simply had to rush things, she looked like a crazy lady running around with bad hair and pouted face.

"Well hello, wife. Aren't you looking nice without pants.." He remarked.

Anaaya groaned.

"I am going to wear them, I just need to make Abban's lunch." She answered him, even though he had not questioned anything.

She rushed towards the fridge but Hassan stopped her with a motion of his hand.

"Maggie made it already, she came early today. Abban is ready too."

She breathed out a sigh of relief at his words.

"Shukar hai. Breakfast kiya?" She questioned as she tried to wear her pants but would lose balance everytime she tried.

Hassan walked over and she leaned against him, wearing the blue jeans.

"I actually have a meeting with a client in fifteen and we have to drop Abban at school too." He told her, drinking a sip of his coffee.

She figured she would do breakfast in her office too.

"Let's just go before we both get late." Hassan stated, she nodded.

"I'm already late, they are waiting for me at work."

She informed him, he was about to answer when Abban walked down the stairs along with Maggie with his school bag.

She smiled at her son.

"Good morning, my love. You slept well?" She questioned, kissing the top of his head.

"Yes, mama. And baba washed me." He replied.

The five year old adorably told his mother. Anaaya laughed, looking at Hassan.

"Washed you?" She asked.

Hassan nodded, laughing himself.

"In my Tomford." He told her.

"Okay, you go in the car with baba and I'll be there in a minute."

She told the little boy. He nodded, walking out the door with his father.

Anaaya ran back upstairs, she entered her room first and picked up Aira from her cot, she walked through the inner door and entered the other room, where Rohaan and Zayaan were being fed by the nanny.

Anaaya smiled, putting a sleeping Aira in the baby swing.

"Sarah, I'll be back at two and Maggie will stay here to help you as well. Don't leave them alone even for a second." She firmly repeated the same words she said every single day.

Sarah, the nanny, chuckled.

"It's been five months since I have been baby sitting them, I'll be fine." She assured.

Anaaya nodded.

"Okay, don't wake Aira up. She kept us up all night so she'll probably want to sleep." Sarah and Maggie both nodded.

Anaaya moved towards her kids, touching their cheeks.

"Bye babies." She whispered.

"Gimme a kiss."

She puckered her lips expectantly, and the twins giggled placing a tender kiss right over the side of her lips.

Finally, satisfied with everything, Anaaya walked downstairs hurriedly and then left the house.

As she opened the front door of the car and sat inside, throwing her heels at the side and checking her phone again.

She clicked her tongue at the time. It had already been twenty minutes since Ali's call and she was sure it would take her twenty more to even reach the office.

"I'm getting late, Anaaya." Hassan remarked as he saw her finally sit in the car.

She sighed.

"I'm already late, Hassan. Come on now. Let's go." So he started the car and drove away.

Anaaya opened up her bag, taking out the foundation and a few other makeup essentials.

She quickly applied it on her face and tried to do her daily makeup routine. Ever since she became a mother, she had practiced the art of doing her makeup in less than five minutes.

She brushed her hair and turned around, looking at Abaan.

"Abaan, are you excited for today?" She questioned, he nodded his head with enthusiasm.

Even though it was a play with almost no dialogues, their school had been making the children work very hard.

He was only five, it took him time to even learn things but Anaaya knew he liked doing this, he liked to act and mimic. He would always mimic the way Hassan got ready.

He would pretend to be wearing a suit, spray cologne over himself the same way and would even brush his hair in that way.

Abaan gave her a huge smile.

"Yes, mama." He answered giddily.

As they reached the school, both of them got out of the car, taking Abaan out too.

Both of them were late for their work, both of them had jobs that demanded attention but they knew their responsibilities.

They couldn't neglect their children because of their work.

She kissed him goodbye and Hassan picked him up, taking him inside the school.

Anaaya fondly saw the both of them... Her mind reminding her of the words he had once said to her.

I won't let something that's not even born get in the way of what I want in life.

And now? He wouldn't think twice before leaving it all for the sake of his babies.

As he sat back inside the car and drove away again, there was a satisfied smile on his face, and on hers too.

He turned to drop her off at her office first. Her own car was always at home, she only drove it in the evenings. In the morning, it was always Hassan who would drive her to work. That was the little time they wanted to spend with each other.

"Kabhi kabhi dil chahta hai raasta khatam hi na ho."

(Sometimes the heart wants the journey to never stop.)

Hassan said, all of a sudden.

She glanced at him.

"Haan. Lekin agar khatam nahi hoga to dobara shuru kese hoga?"

(Yes. But if it won't end, how will it start again?)

Her response came at the same time as he stopped the car, reaching her destination.

"Lo. Ho gaya khatam."

(See, it ended.)

Hassan replied, she chuckled.

She was about to get out of the car but then she stopped midway and turned back to look at him.

"Hassan?"

"Hmm?" He hummed.

When his face focused all his attention on her, she felt like she could stay and stare at him for ages.

She understood that being a mother was a priority to her, the first one right now, and Hassan thought the same way.

But sometimes she felt like she was not good enough. Hassan would always make sure to take care of her, one way or the other.

He would bring her flowers and her favourite food, he would sometimes make dinner when she was too occupied with the children and Maggie was off.

But Anaaya thought she hardly did anything for him anymore. Her days were spent in working as the chief editor while her evenings were spent with her children.

Hassan would often come late from work but he would still figure out a way to be a good husband to her.

So she felt insecure at times.

"Tumhain pata hai na ke main bauhat pyaar karti hoon tum se? Mujhe pata nahin aaj kal esa kyun lagta hai ke main ek achi biwi nahin hoon."

(You know that I love you a lot right? I don't know why but lately I've been feeling like I'm not a good wife.)

She asked him, voicing out her thoughts. Hassan frowned upon hearing her.

His hand reached to cup her jaw.

"Anaaya. Kya ho gaya hai? You're the best wife, lately I've been feeling that way too. It's because we don't get to spend too much time together."

He responded, easing her mind. She knew if she wasn't paying attention to him or if she was being different than usual, he would simply say it out loud.

He wasn't one to sugarcoat things.

"I guess so."

She said with uncertainty.

He took her hand in his and placed a small kiss on it.

"I love you, Meri Jaan. Don't worry about such stupid things okay?"

She smiled, nodding. She loved his endearments.

She leaned forward, kissing him at the side of his lips.

"See you at Abaan's play?" She whispered.

He nodded.

"See you."

Things hadn't changed between them yet but time has a funny way to change things.

__

First chapter!! I'm so excited haha. Make sure to tell me what you thought about this first chapter! Love you all ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41K 2.8K 28
Innocent ragini.......😇 notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020
2.4K 201 14
...continue to follow Janaya, KD, Nova, and now Armoni's story 🤟🏾 (Published November 4, 2018) (Finished January 1, 2019)
118K 14.1K 47
You will love it , I guess . Another ashaangi fanfiction on its way .
18.6K 954 31
Janaya and KD's story 🧡💛 *(Started January 4, 2018) *(Finished November 4, 2018)