Fated by Destiny | Claudio Se...

By Finizx

📕 Synopsys : A story about a girl named Felicia Franco who lives in spain, and meet an italian exorcist name... More

Duomo di Sirio
Throwback Time
Choices
To the rescue
Thoughts
The Truth
Unexpected Business
Rough Feelings
The Sirius Marksmen
Undecided
Friendly Company
Gone
Broken promise
Message
Uninvited guest
Reunion
Away from disaster
Resting in peace
Fan girls
Harassment
Part time job
Spy
Missionized
Announcement
Memorized
Volunteer
News
Prediction
Agenda
Dream
Intrusive
Alliance
History
Tainted heart
Beginning
Announcement #2

Favor

84 6 0
By Finizx

Felicia gets off from her bed, sitting on the edge of the soft mattress, stretching every single one of her muscles. She yawns as the bird chirping noises could be heard across her window. She stood up, walking towards her bathroom door, opens it, and went in to take a cold shower.

After done, she went out from the bathroom, still on her wet towel looking robe. She scratches her hair with the towel she had on top of her head. Walking slowly towards her closet. She put on a simple long sleeve, with a white trousers, and a non-high heels shoes. She is never interested in a feminime outfit, never will. Or will she?

She opens her bedroom door, walking out from it a few steps. Her vision turned to a room, just across hers, a room where the owner of the mansion sleeps at. She walks towards it, looking straight towards the fancy door, until she arrived right in front of it. She knocks it three times, but no answer. She knocks it again, three times more. But no answer what so ever.

"Claudio? Good morning"

No answer, her curiousity drove her to open his door room, to find out why isn't he answering. She peeked through after the door opened just a few centimeters. No one is there, not even the owner of the mansion is there. But something caught Felicia's vision, she saw a piece of paper lies before her eyes on the huge bed.

She went in, turning her vision across the room, pretty amazed of how huge and fancy Claudio's room is. She stopped in front of the king sized bed, she picks up the small piece of paper, and read it towards her mind.

Dear Felicia,
If you read this, im on a mission by the order of The Mishima Zaibatsu. I will be home late, take care.
Claudio.

Felicia furrowed her eyebrows as her thoughts went inside her soul. She put down the paper, back on the bed. She look towards Claudio's room, admiring it. Then something is bugging her mind. Claudio left his sirius style long white coat, he does not wear it. Usually he always wears it everytime, anywhere, anytime.

The Mishima Zaibatsu?
Felicia thought.

On her mind, she knew that something does not add up right. Mission before the sun even rises? What kind of a mission is that? She went outside his room, closing the door back right after her figure is not in the room. Felicia walk towards her room, back inside. She gets her clothing off of her that she previously wore. She changed into her 'original' clothes.

The long white sleeve, with some black patterns across it's fabric. She put on a cape, and attached it towards her right hip. So the cape only covers her right leg. Down from her hip to her toe. Before that, she also put on a grey long trousers. And she never forgets her shoes.

She is ready, as she was always be. She went out from her room, going down the stairways, and runs towards the huge mansion door. Opens it wide, she closes it back after she went outside from the huge mansion. She look around, thinking of is her decision is the right thing. Well her mind is made up, she decided to follow him. Even though she clearly doesn't know where he is.

Arrival
Felicia landed her helicopter safely, far from the town. As she knows she's not in Italy anymore. That's why she needs to be cautious about strangers, she must not be near anybody that could end her life back in the chain.

She saw the G Corporation building, not to far away from where her helicopter has landed. But something is fishy, on top of the huge building, she could see the person with the cursed bloodline, Kazuya Mishima, son of Heihachi Mishima. He is talking with a person, not very clear to see who it is, so she slanted her eyes. But still, even until the image is clear on Felicia's mind, she still couldn't figure out who is it.

But not even two seconds past, the two figure started to fight. Felicia widened her eyes, she thought that they were allies. But maybe turns out they are not. She runs across the street, as her movement burst towards the crowds. Moving her steps to the direction where she was about to head, The Mishima Zaibatsu.

Felicia's figure is now nowhere near G Corporation's building, pretty much miles away from it. But a sudden of shock made her eyes widened, to see the live broadcast on one of the building's big screen. Kazuya's devil form has been reviled towards the public. People started to step back from the screen, terrified, or even regretted that they've put their opinion on his side.

The screen turned to a news broadcast about Kazuya's true form, reviling a picture of people from all around the world that are related to G Corp. But something caught Felicia's eyes. The group of people that shown of the news live, just at the top right corner. There is a person who Felicia seemed to know. Very familiar. Felicia realized something, she widened her eyes as she screamed,

"Claudio?!"

She knew who she saw on the screen, she knew who it is. Her scream made some people turned their heads around to Felicia. But she doesn't care. She took a few moments to look at the person in the screen. It really is Claudio. He wears a black suit and a black trousers, but even more shocking is that he wears a black sunglasses, maybe for his secret identity to not be revealed. Kinda looks like a tuxedo. Felicia blushed as she realized, his chest is a little open. He took off his ripped t-shirt that he usually wears under his white sirius long coat.

She took a photo with her phone as the picture on the big screen started to fade. Just in time. She shakes her head slow as she realized his disguise isn't very impressive. The proof is that she still recognizes him.

She walk of, knowing that Claudio is not literally at The Mishima Zaibatsu. Luckily, god protected Felicia. Just as her vision caught the G Corp's huge building from a miles away. She could see a blast from the sky, heading towards G Corp's.

"Oh shit"

She knew that it will blast the building, not just the building. But the buildings and the people around it. She runs as fast as she could. The light blasted the building, destroying it into a million pieces. Maybe caused to it's surrounding to a blood bath. Felicia felt a burst of wind towards her back, she was pushed back by the burst of wind. Luckily she didn't felt the explosion.

"Im guessing my ride is destroyed, so how am i supposed to get back?"

She sighs as she does not have any other choices left, but to call Lee. She knows that she will bother him. But even if she doesn't want to, she still can order a ticket to ride a plane. But it would take hours.

"Hello, Lee. I kinda-"

"Let me guess, your helicopter got destroyed"

"How did y-"

"Felicia, i put some features that you will never know on the things i gave to you. Just send me your coordinates and a helicopter is on it's way"

"Thanks Lee, i knew i could count on you"

The conversations ends after Felicia cuts the line. She send him the coordinates on text message. Then she waits a couple of minutes before it arrived.

Claudio's part
"I have done as you asked. There is nothing more i can do"

Claudio spoke to a large screen, that is showing Heihachi Mishima. He's currently on the line, with a video call. He is back from his mission, now he is on his huge mansion, Duomo di sirio.

"Indeed. The world is now in the palm of my hand"

The old figure replied as his vision is locked towards the screen. Claudio does not reply, but to stay silent as his lost bet has been full filled.

"You are of no use to me anymore" said Heihachi.

"You monster"

Claudio replied as his voice are a little off, not terrifying, but could be said a dislike tone. He cuts the line. He sighs as he look upwards towards the ceilings. As he was about to turn around, he saw a spanish girl leaning againts the wall. Smirking towards his figure.

"Where were you?"

He was a little shocked for her figure to appeared shockingly behind him. He looked at her clothing, looks like she was out. Going somewhere. He look back towards her, locking his vision towards her eyes.

"As I said on the paper, I was on a mission"

Felicia smirks, she tried to hold her laughter as she put her hand on her mouth. Covering it a little. Claudio raised up one of his eyebrows,

"Is there something funny about it?" he asked.

"You really need to work more on your disguise"

"Wait wh-"

As he was about to finishes his sentences, Felicia put out her phone and showed a picture of the big screen she took. She pinched the screen so it zoomed at the place she pinched on. It zoomed right at the top right corner, a man wears a black sunglasses, a black tuxedo looking like. With his chest opens a little.

"How and where did you get that?" he widened his eyes as he grabs her phone.

"Are you trying to disguise yourself or are you trying to attract women with that opened chest of yours?"

"I have never wear that kind of clothing before, that makes sense doesn't it?" he smirks.

"Claudio, even your usual clothing have a part where your chest is literally wide open. People can see it, even bitches" Felicia rolled her eyes as her arms are crossed.

"That is a different situation isn't it? It was too small, it got ripped by-" she cuts his sentences, fast.

"EXACTLY BY YOUR CHEST GOD DAMMIT" she screamed.

He scratches the back of his head as he smirks. Realizing Felicia's face that turned red, either caused by her shyness or her anger towards him. She rolled her eyes, she sighs before she continued,

"Buy a new t-shirt will you?"

He smirks while looking soft, and deep towards Felicia's eyes. He pats her head as he then scratches her hair. He leaves her be on the spot,

"Im tired, im going to sleep" he walks up the stairs.

"Don't you dare change the subject Claudio Serafino!"

He smirks, walking further from her on the second floor. His figure is nowhere to be caught by Felicia's eyes. She sighs. She turned her body around, but she quickly froze after realizing a figure appeared in front of her. It is Claudio. How did he appeared back after he walked away towards the second floor?

He grabs the back of Felicia's head, and pull her head closer towards him. He landed a soft gentle kiss on her forehead. She widened her eyes, she froze exactly on the spot. He pulled back his head as he smirks,

"Thank you for looking after my back"

He then put his hand down, walking away from the spot where he kissed her forehead. In an instant, Felicia's face became red as a hot tomato. She blushed real bad.

C-curse you S-serafino.
She thought while rubbing her forehead, and slowly putting her hair on the back of her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.2K 27
Ready Player One Take on me (take on me) Take me on (take on me)I'll be gone for a day or two So needless to say Im odds and ends but that's me Stumb...
20.9K 338 18
It'll be the story of a new arrivant on the qsmp . You'll follow her life and relation evolue with the time :)
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
18K 513 46
Siena loves music. Everything about it calls to her. A gentle beat gets her toes moving and the strum of a guitar makes her hum softly. She's a shy g...