The Silent Prince | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things th... More

Chapter 1: A tough storm
Chapter 2: Sidekick
Chapter 3: Communication
Chapter 4: Complaints
Chapter 5: A hard shell
Chapter 6: A lone wolf
Chapter 7: A little closer
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: Urgent needs
Chapter 10: Sensitive
Chapter 11: A messy scene
Chapter 12: Drinks
Chapter 13: More than enough
Chapter 14: Aware
Chapter 15: Stuck by
Chapter 16: What's between us
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Unanswered questions
Chapter 19: Lips sealed
Chapter 20: Your gentle embrace
Chapter 21: Understanding you
Chapter 22: Stakeout
Chapter 23: Now or never
Chapter 24: Mistakes
Chapter 25: Silent mewls~
Chapter 26: Trembling with lust~
Chapter 27: Risk
Chapter 28: Bullets
Chapter 29: Blame
Chapter 30: The sacrifices I make
Chapter 31: Understand it
Chapter 32: High fever
Chapter 33: Back to square one
Chapter 34: Wonders
Chapter 35: Suspect
Chapter 36: Fustration
Chapter 37: Alarming
Chapter 38: Temperature
Chapter 39: I'm here
Chapter 41: Linked
Chapter 42: Sharp gasps~
Chapter 43: Delicate hands~
Chapter 44: What he thinks
Chapter 45: Caught
Chapter 46: The weapon
Chapter 47: Any thoughts?
Chapter 48: My prince
Chapter 49: Nightmare
Chapter 50: Nothing to worry about
Chapter 51: Sexual fantasies~
Chapter 52: Lip bite~
Chapter 53: Big smiles
Chapter 54: An ominous symbol
Chapter 55: My final call
Chapter 56: A grim atmosphere
Chapter 57: All I have
Chapter 58: Beyond compare
Chapter 59: The hidden secret
Chapter 60: I'm hurting inside
Chapter 61: Deprived
Chapter 62: An untimely visit
Chapter 63: A Father's guidance
Chapter 64: A silent voice
Chapter 65: Dead silence
Chapter 66: Found
Chapter 67: I might lose you
Chapter 68: Nothing to hide
Chapter 69: Acceptance
Chapter 70: The lost and found
Chapter 71: That's the story of love
Chapter 72: The help you need
Chapter 73: Drenched in wine~
Chapter 74: Locked wrists~
Chapter 75: Help
Chapter 76: The risks I'll take
Chapter 77: Fix me
Chapter 78: The love you deserve
Chapter 79: Infiltrate
Chapter 80: Heartbreak
Chapter 81: Our last dance
Chapter 82: 3600 seconds in an hour
Chapter 83: Long awaited years (FINALE)
°•BONUS•°

Chapter 40: Strike

5.3K 448 227
By Sincerely_Jikook

           The very next day, Jungkook sat down watching Jimin sleep in his own room, by now, Jungkook was just sitting on the chair and staring at Jimin with his clothes all set for the day ahead. He wore his black dress shirt with no tie along with his black slacks and classic dark black shoes. Jungkook watched Jimin sleep in silence as he held Jimin's car keys in his hand. The silent prince then placed his hand over his cheek and let out an exhale. Thinking back at the soft kisses he was given on his cheek and his forehead. 'I'll save your lips for later.' Jungkook signed to himself the words Jimin told him just yesterday that echoed on in his silent head.

           Jungkook blushed as he crawled onto the bed and over Jimin's body, feeling the heated temperature of the older's skin while he softly smiled and left a kiss on Jimin's cheek once more. The younger watched how the man groaned and buried his face within the pillow. "Mm... Jungkook.. Get off..." Jimin growled as Jungkook jolted his shoulders like he was laughing on the inside but only a slight chuckle came out. "Where are you going, Jungkook..?" Questioned the older while he turned around to face Jungkook over his body. He held his hands rolled into fists as his right fist went over his left wrist and tapped it over the left wrist gently. Signing 'Work.' To Jimin.

          "Work? Ah, Jungkook... No... Stay. I can't have you there in the office on your own while Sehiro waits for the perfect time to strike! I want you to stay and you're staying!" Jimin tried to raise his voice into making Jungkook stay, but Jungkook only kept his sweet smile on his face. Always making it difficult to make Jimin grow angry. "I mean it! You're staying!" Laughed the Chief as Jungkook moved in and kissed the older on the forehead.

'I'll save your lips for later.' The mute prince signed to Park Jimin before leading his kiss down to Jimin's cheek. Jungkook then stood up, getting off the one he admired and walking to the door before turning to the older and raising his hands to sign in return. 'I made you breakfast, heat it up if you get hungry. Bye.' The younger signed and finally left the room where Jimin was left to gaze at the door close shut.

            "Ugh that boy... I-I need to have someone watch over him... Or I can check through the surveillance cameras on my laptop! I haven't went on that in a while..." Jimin told himself and stood up on his own while he held the blanket wrapped around himself. Not even once Jungkook decided to sleep in the older's arms, even last night, he chose not to! This made the man let out a sigh as he made his way to his own office. Jimin held a good balance as the pain in his head from last night began to fade away slowly. This allowed Jimin to go on his phone and laptop now since he didn't have a major headache compared to yesterday.

            Jimin managed to walk into his office as he looked forward to see his laptop laying onto the desk. He hasn't even tried to turn it on after last time when he hurt Jungkook by shouting mean things to him. Just looking back at the time made Jimin feel a little ashamed of himself, but he was glad he made it up to the boy after and that's what left them off to making love by the fireplace for the first time. Jimin dropped onto his office chair and gazed at his laptop. Flipping it open and finally looking at the screen in silence. "Let's hope Jungkook did a good job trying to fix you.." Jimin whispered as he pressed the power button and suddenly turned on the laptop.

            Everything seemed to be in place. The laptop had a clear screen like it was new, the keyboard functioned and the mouse moved perfectly. It looked new now and Jimin was surprised Jungkook must've fixed the laptop up and set things in place. Yet, everything was fine until... Jimin lacked two programs he had personally installed into his laptop. Surveillance on the streets of the gang territory and surveillance on the station to watch over if he ever has to stay at home. In which, Jimin needed to watch over the police station now but he couldn't since he no longer had the programs on his laptop.

             "W-What did he do..?" Jimin wondered as he went through the trash bin within his laptop to check if Jungkook must have deleted it, but nothing was found. This only left the Chief to let out a sigh and pull out his phone to text Jungkook. Leaving the boy messages until he could answer them.

             After a while, Jungkook was already sitting by Jimin's desk, his phone was filled with messages from Park Jimin during the time Jungkook was driving off to the station and finally arriving. It wasn't like Jungkook to neglect reading the messages, but he sat there in silence as he looked over at the clock and sat on Jimin's office seat like he was expecting something along with the bland emotion over his face. Just as he was lost in his own thoughts for a while, his phone chimed once more and that made him look up at the time and back at his phone to pick it up and read the messages. For a while there, he was blankly sitting there, ignoring the messages for a while like he was growing nervous. Did Jimin's paranoia rub off on him?

          Jungkook shook his head and finally turned his gaze to his phone to see messages from his beloved fill up with notifications. This returned the smile on Jungkook's face while he chose to read them off in his head and reply to them too.

          Jimin made a smile as he pulled the cabinet open and took out the flash drive Jungkook told him about. Plugging the drive into his laptop to watch over Jungkook. Within seconds, he connected the drive and launched the program of his station surveillance and switched onto his office to see Jungkook just spinning around in his chair. "Oh Jungkook... My cute little bunny~" Jimin cooed to himself and caressed Jungkook's side of the screen while the boy looked down to the office desk and back at the camera he knew where Jimin was watching him from.

           Just as Jungkook was close to adding onto Jimin's text, Sehiro suddenly kicked the door open as Jungkook's eyes blew wide and caused him to stand up so suddenly. This alone made Jimin's eyes widen. The door was kicked wide open and it caused some officers to peer in with confusion running wild as Sehiro cracked his neck with a tilt of his head to the side.

         "Where's... JIMIN?!" Hissed Sehiro as Jungkook looked up at the surveillance camera and back at the officer before pulling a smile. "Don't you smile at me! Tell me what you've done to him!" Shouted the man as Jungkook only paced away from the officer as he started to look up at the camera and back at the Officer while he kept his distance. "You hurt him... Didn't you?! Did you get him sick?! What the FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Shouted the Officer as he ran up to Jungkook, causing some officers to run in and try to grab Officer Riyu, but the man slipped through the grasps of a man and suddenly gripped onto the collar of Jungkook. Pinning him to the wall and suddenly getting a strike at Jungkook.

           Sehiro punched the silent prince on the jaw and caused Jungkook to suddenly grip onto the man's wrist once he pulled back and hit him in return as defense. Punching the man on the nose and causing him to fall back as soon as the man struck a punch on the detective. Only then, Jungkook looked up at the camera surveillance as the officers got a hold of Sehiro. "LET GO OF ME! YOU ALL SHOULD BE GRABBING HIM NOT ME! TAKE HIM AWAY!" Continued to shout Sehiro while he was dragged out of the room along with a few officers. This made Jungkook let out a sharp breath while placing his hand over his jaw. Surprised that Sehiro would do such a thing.

          Jimin was left with his mouth left wide open as he watched the officers pull Sehiro out of the office. This made Jimin grow confused at the sudden misbehavior that rushed through Sehiro. He knew the Officer disliked the detective, but was it necessary to shout and assult the boy? "H-He's going insane..." Jimin whispered to himself as he gazed back at Jungkook just standing there in silence while he looked as if he was about to tear up at the sudden hit he was given, but it wasn't as strong as the punch he packed towards Sehiro.

          Jungkook then looked up at the camera and started to sign while Jimin watched him. 'I'm okay. I just need to sit. I'm not coming home at all.' Jungkook signed while Jimin only grew worried now. He knew something bad was going to happen to Jungkook, yet the boy didn't listen. The only thing that calmed Jimin down was the fact that Jungkook was able to defend himself, making Jimin realize that Jungkook was capable of protecting himself from anyone. It came to that moment where Jimin just wanted to hold Jungkook close and hug him after that since the boy of course, was in tears after signing he was okay. When he really felt afraid.

           Jimin watched over the boy after Jungkook made it clear was okay, but there was no way he was going to look away. He watched over the boy and kept his stare at Jungkook. Trying to make sure he'll be safe... But something just didn't feel right. Jungkook just sat down at Jimin's seat, having his hand over his jaw while his gaze was locked at the office door in a glare. He thought back at the way Sehiro came rushing in and punched him for no reason. That feeling alone left his blood boiling the whole time he sat there with his hand over his jaw in raw anger. Out of everything, Jimin just hoped Jungkook would come back safely into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
320K 27.2K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...
78.5K 5.5K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...
92K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...