Concrete Rose (Dave East)

Oleh dee_rae

"Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Provin nature's laws wrong it learned ho... Lebih Banyak

Copyright ©️
Chapter 1
Announcement.
Chapter 2
Announcement
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
❤️❤️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New book cover
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
My heart is broken.
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Announcement.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
IM BACK BITCHES 👏🏾
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Update
Update part 2
#MiyaMarcano

Chapter 24

33.2K 1K 569
Oleh dee_rae

First off HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO MY SISTER CHACHALITAAAA. (Y'all should tell her happy birthday as well. It's tomorrow.) I love you and miss you. 😘💙

(Please ignore my shrinkage and pimple 🙃)

(She gonna hate me for this old ass picture 🤷🏾‍♀️)

This quite a long chapter. There is a video inserted near the end be sure to watch. Some of y'all may recognize it. Anyways hope y'all enjoy. Please leave your feedback. Don't forget to vote comment follow and share with a friend. 💕💕

Chapter 24

Layla

Layla woke up to a warm body up against her. She slowly awoke to the realization of Rell's head under her silk gown. His head laid direct on her breast as he snored softly.

Layla smiled slightly at his attachment to her. Every night for the past week she had woken up in this exact position.

An alarm blared off and Layla took a look at the time. 8:30 am. Rell's breathing changed signaling him waking up as well. He slowly pulled his head out and was met by Layla's beautiful face.

"Morning," she said softly.

He reached up a kissed her deeply. "I love you," he said groggily.

"I love you too but can I please brush my teeth."

Rell ignored her as he laid his head in her neck basically pinning her down.

"C'mon big baby. We need to get up."

Rell continued to pretend as though he was not hearing her.

"Rell baby. Get up. Maddi is gonna wake up soon."

Tiny running feet could be heard approaching on the other side of the door. Maddison then attempted to bang on the door. "Lala."

"I'm coming," Layla yelled as she pushed Rell off of her.

Rell groaned as he rolled over and allowed Layla to get up. "Ever since she started to sleep on a toddler bed she just wakes up so damn early."

Layla scoffed as she slipped on some panties. "It's 8."

She walked to her bedroom door and opened it. There stood Maddison in her blue My Little Pony robe.

Layla lifted her up. "Girl where are you going in this robe so early in the morning?" Layla quickly put her down on the bed. "You getting too damn tall for me to be holding you."

"Dada," Maddison said as she climbed on top of him and smacked him in the face. "Wake up."

Rell groaned. "Why you hitting me mamas?"

"I hungry."

"Tell Lala get you some food."

Layla laughed lightly. "Tell dada get his a— nevermind. Let's go get some food pretty girl."

Layla helped her off the bed and walked them to her bathroom so they could brush their teeth. Once they were finished, Layla took her to the kitchen and sat her in her high chair with some cut up fruit.

Ever since the death of Chanel and Romeo, Rell and Maddison has basically moved in with Layla. They had not even been back to the house since. She had use her spare room and turned it into a room for Maddison.

Turning on the tv, Layla put on Netflix and resumed Mulan the movie. She had been spending time with Maddison by watching all the Disney princess movies.

Layla phone dinged and she saw a message from Nadirah saying that she was on her way up. Replying, Layla texted back ok. She then gathered all the ingredients to make Belgian waffles for everyone.

The key turning in the lock could be heard and Nadirah walked in with Bless in her hands.

"My god baby," Layla squealed. "I miss you."

Nadirah quickly handed him off and threw herself down on the couch. "You wanna take him for the rest of the day?"

"Hell yea."

Maddison peered over and saw Bless in Layla's hands and began crying. Layla went over to her to see what had happen. "What's wrong Maddison?"

Maddison continued to cry so Layla laid Bless down on Nadirah and took her out her high chair. Suddenly the sobs stopped and she laid her head on Layla's chest.

Layla looked at her confused.

Nadirah laughed. "That girl don't like you with nobody but her or her father."

Layla scoffed. "That's not true."

"Well put her down and come for Bless. Watch her cry again."

Layla placed Maddison down to stand but she quickly attached herself to Layla's leg. "Let go Maddi."

Maddison continued to hold on.

"Rell," Layla yelled. "Gabrielllll."

Nadirah got up and brought baby Bless to Layla who quickly took him. And in that moment, Maddison burst into tears and threw herself down on the floor.

"See," Nadirah laughed. "Gimme my baby."

Rell walked in the kitchen shirtless, still stretching.

"Why you crying Maddison," he asked lazily.

She crawled over to her father who picked her up and pointed at Layla. "She no love me."

Layla's heart broke at what Maddison said. Rell looked at Layla confused.

"I just held Bless and she started to cry," Layla said looking confused.

"Ohhh," Rell laughed. He knew how jealous his daughter could get.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny," Layla scrowled. "Give her to me."

Layla quickly took Maddison who stopped crying and took her to her bedroom. Layla laid down and placed her next to her.

"You don't want me to hold the baby," Layla asked.

Maddison shook her head.

"Why not?"

Maddison shrugged.

"You don't want any baby brothers or sisters?"

"Baby sister," Maddison asked then smiled. "I want baby sister."

Rell stood outside the door laughing.

"I mean not right now but eventually," Layla stammered.

Maddison stood on the bed and began jumping. "Baby sister," she sung.

Rell entered the room laughing. "Cmon mamas. Let me talk to you."

"I'm gonna finish breakfast," Layla said quickly.

Rell sat on the bed and Maddison sat next to him. "Remember where I told you mama was ?"

Maddison nodded. "In heaven with Roro and pawpaw and mawmaw," she said slowly.

Rell nodded. "But you know they are looking over you right."

Maddison nodded quickly. "They're up there," she said as she pointed to the ceiling.

She had drew a picture with Chanel, Romeo and his parents and he labeled it for her and placed it on her ceiling for her to get a better understanding of them looking over her.

"You can't cry everytime Lala holds a baby," he told her.

"But my Lala."

No my Lala, he said internally.

"But you have to share, remember?"

Maddison nodded. "Baby sister," she asked.

Rell laughed. "Soon mamas."

Layla had finished the waffle batter and plugged up the waffle maker. She had scrambled eggs in a separate bowl and also had turkey bacon frying in the skillet.

"So how has everything been since the funeral," Nadirah asked.

"Surprisingly calm."

The double funeral had taken place three days ago and went off without a hitch due to Chanel leaving precise instructions ante mortem. All that needed to be done was payment and adding Romeo to the mix. She had everything planned to the tee and his family had no issue going along.

"It's like we want to be sad but we can't. Instead of mourning we have to celebrate. We do have a small ceremony happening tonight. We're gonna light some sky lanterns."

Nadirah nodded. "That's good. I'll be there."

Rell walked out with Maddison trailing behind him. She ran up to Layla and hugged her legs. "Sowwy."

"It's okay baby," she said as kissed her checks. "Go watch some tv okay."

Maddison nodded and ran off to the living room yelling. "Baby sister, baby sister."

Nadirah gave Layla a sly look and shook her head.

Rell came up and hugged Layla from behind, kissing all on her neck.

"Rell we have company."

"Nadirah ain no company."

"Nadirah and her son will go out in the living room as well," Nadirah spoke in third person.

Once they were alone, Rell turned down the stove and lifted Layla up onto the counter. "Babe, I'm trying to cook."

"And I'm trying to eat," he replied as he spread her legs.

"No no no, not around the food," she said closing her legs.

Rell lifted her and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Let's go to the room then."

"Can't I just finish cooking first?"

Rell ignored her as he sucked on her neck leaving visible hickies. Layla quickly picked up her phone and sent Nadirah a message to finish up breakfast.

Rell walked them back to her room as he threw her on the bed.

"Can't this wait babe," she tried to ask as he pulled her gown over head.

"You wanna wait," he asked as he pulled down his gym shorts revealing his member.

The two hadn't had sex since they got back together.

A year without dick, Layla told herself. Ain no more waiting bih.

Layla practically pounced on Rell connecting theirs lips immediately. Rell separated their lower bodies so he could remove her panties.

Layla gripped onto his neck as their tongues danced a battle for dominance. She could feel an increased heat in her lower region that spread throughout her body.

Rell laid her down on the bed without breaking the kiss and placed himself in between her legs. Layla reached down and held his shaft, slowly working it and placed it at her entrance. She lifted her hips slightly and rotated them as she coated the head with her own wetness.

"No foreplay," he asked.

"No," she mumbled in between kisses. "Please fuck me."

That caused Rell to harden up even more. "Shit," he moaned as he began to slowly push in.

Layla tensed up at the intrusion. "Oww,"'she said lowly.

Rell sensed her discomfort and began to rub her clit slowly. He stopped entering and allowed her to become accustomed to the fullness.

Layla could feel herself becoming wetter from the clit stimulation. "Ohh," she moaned.

"You like that," he asked huskily.

Layla nodded. Rell took that as an opportunity to begin moving. Only using half of him member, Rell stroked at a slow pace and then slowly added more.

"Aww Baby," she cried out. Rell pushed her to legs up and placed them on his shoulders.

He continued at a steady pace while leaving kisses up and down her neck. "I fucking love you girl."

Layla smirked. "I love you too."

"You gonna give me some babies," he asked as he increased his pace.

"Huh," she moaned as he hit her spot. "Mmmm."

"I know you hear me."

Rell slowed the pace and held her two wrist above her head. "You gonna give me some babies?"

When Rell sensed her hesitation, he pulled out.

"What are you doing," she asked slightly out of breath.

"Turn around."

Layla turned and got on all fours. He pushed her hair to the side and began to place kiss down the middle of her back.

"You don't wanna have my kids," he asked.

"Iii dooo," she stuttered.

"So why you hesitating," he said as he cupped her vagina and began to massage it.

"I just graduated," she said softly.

Rell nodded. "Okay."

Rell pulled back and placed himself at her entrance. "Arch yo back."

Layla did as told and placed the deepest arch in her back placing her upper body flat on the bed and her ass in the air.

"I see yoga is paying off," he laughed.

Layla smirked. "You gonna fuck me or not?"

Rell nodded his head slowly, smiling on the low. He slid in slowly. And slid back out completely. Rell kept doing this until she became frustrated and attempted to throw her ass back.

"Stop playing," she groaned.

Rell gripped her waist and began plowing into her.

"Shit baby," she moaned. Layla tried to keep up but Rell was not having it.

"You love me?"

"Mhmm."

"This my pussy?"

"Mhmmmm."

"You gonna give me babies?"

"Mhmmmmm."

Layla could feel her orgasm approaching quickly. Rell looked down and smiled at the sight of her walls gripping him. "Damn baby. You tight as hell."

When Layla walls began to contract, Rell groaned at the feel.

"I'm gonna cum,"'she screamed.

Rell picked up the pace and gripped her hair. All that could be heard was their moans, the sound of flesh clapping and Layla's wetness.

Rell reached down and strummed her clit causing her to tense up as her orgasm build. He placed the thumb of his next hand by her mouth and she sucked on it.

"Get it wet baby," he coached. He pulled his thumb out and placed it at her back entrance. When she moved forward, he pulled her back and held her.

"What are you doing," she moaned out.

"Trying something new," he said. He pushed his thumb in and Layla's muscles contracted immediately.

"Damn," he moaned as her gripped around him intensified. "Throw it back baby."

The feel was unfamiliar to Layla but it made her extra horny. She began whining her hips in a circular motion while moving back and forth.

"Yea baby just like that," he moaned. "Damn girl. Don't stop."

"Oh god I have to stop, I have to pee Rell."

"Nah don't stop, that ain pee."

Rell pushed his thumb in more and increased his pace.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. A warm sensation trickled itself up her body. "Oh my gosh. Right there."

Rell followed and stayed at that angle hitting her G-spot. Suddenly liquid squirted and Layla's body froze up.

"Oh shit," Rell laughed. He keep going as his toes curled and sweat dripped down his face and body.

Layla continued to squirt and spasm as Rell slammed into her. Rell squeezed her hips as he felt his orgasm approching.

"Baby girl," he moaned. "Fuck."

Layla was speechless at what had just happen. She didn't even know that was possible. She moaned at the feel of Rell filling her up.

They both dropped down on the bed out of breath.

"Do you think we were loud," she asked.

Rell shrugged. "You got the best pussy hands down. I knew that shit since day one."

"I know," she smirked. "We need to bathe."

Rell stroked himself back to life then pulled Layla on top of him. "One more round."

"No no no, Jace and them suppose to be on their way. I still need to finish the food."

He lifted her and placed himself at her entrance, then guided her down. "Shhh. Worry about riding."

"Aww baby," she moaned. She felt super sensitive down there.

Rell held her hips and moved her slowly against him. Layla took charge and started to whine her hips in a circle. "Yea baby just like that," he groaned.

Rell pulled her head down and kissed her deeply. Layla lifted her lower body and began riding. "Oh daddy."

Rell smiled bright as hell. He gripped her ass and stood up off the bed. He then lifted her so that her legs rested in the crease of his arms. He walked them up against a wall and began moving in and out of her.

"Baby," she moaned.

Rell showed no mercy as he fucked her against the wall. Layla moved her hips to meet his as they both held on to each other.

It wasn't long before they orgasmed together again.

In the shower, they lather each other up while having a conversation.

"So what's up with work?"

"Well I'm on vacation for the summer. I just have to wait for my NCLEX-RN results to come in. If I pass, they will promote me to a RN immediately," Layla responded.

"How you got so much vacation time?"

"Well I only had a month in vacation time. But there was this research contest a few months back and the prize was a paid summer vacation. So you know your girl worked her ass off and went all out and won."

Rell laughed. "You crazy girl."

"I actually wanted to ask you a question," she spoke. Rell nodded. "Do you wanna come St. Thomas with me?"

"Yeah. When you wanna go? Because I wanna take you New York first."

"When you wanna go New York?"

"Next week?"

Layla nodded. "Okay. Later today I will book the tickets."

"Don't worry about that we'll take the PJ."

"Since when you had a private jet."

Rell turned the water off and reached for their towels. "Since forever. You just never asked."

Layla rolled her eyes. "Whatever big money Rell."

Rell followed her into her closet and pulled some clothes from his side.

"Wow. You even got your own side of closet," she laughed.

"Your closet small as hell."

"Your closet is ridiculous and filled with clothes and shoes you will never even wear."

They quickly got dressed and headed out to the breakfast hook to see it filled with an assortment of food.

"Damn Nadirah ain come to play," Layla laughed.

Rell took a plate and began to pile up. "I'm ready to eat."

Layla went to the living room where everyone sat including Jace, Kam, Kali and Sed. "Let's eat."

Everyone piled up getting food. Layla fixed Maddison and Kali their plates first. Then realized that Rell had made her a plate already.

"Thank you baby," she said as she kissed his cheek.

"Cut it out petunia," Kam yelled across the table. "Y'all been in there long enough. Had us out here waiting."

Layla blushed. "I'm sorry. It's all Rell's fault."

"Mhmmmm we heard y'all. Well we heard more of Rell," Nadirah co-signed.

"Well that's payback for all the nights I was forced to listen to you and Sed. I probably heard when Bless was conceived," she cringed.

Sed burst out laughing, "I'm sorry."

The group continued to laugh and eat for the next hour.

"I'm gonna clean up later," Rell told Layla as he pulled her down onto his lap.

They were all sitting in the living room watching the latest season of Power. Bless was sleeping in his playpen which Layla had set up in Maddison's room and Maddison and Kali were taking a nap as well.

"We're going St. Thomas for vacation. Y'all wanna come," Layla asked.

"Hell yea," Kam and Nadirah said simultaneously.

Layla nodded. "Okay. We're gonna go for like two weeks. The first week is St. John's carnival so it's lit."

"What's St. John's carnival," Rell asked.

"The Virgin Islands have four islands— St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John and Water Island. So St. John's carnival is the last week of June going into Fourth of July. St. Croix is Christmas time and St. Thomas is more Easter time. So ending of April going into the first week of May."

"So you're from that island that had College hill season with that nasty ass fight," Jace asked.

Layla nodded.

"Oh shit. That show College Hill Virgin Islands with um Vanessa and Crystal," Kam laughed.

Sed was lost as hell. "I have no idea what yall are talking about."

Layla went to YouTube and pulled up the fight.

"God damn is that a shoe," he asked.

Layla nodded. "Yup. Crazy right? Anyways so we could spend a week St. John and then another week on St. Thomas. My dad has a house there so no need for an hotel only while we're in St. John. Let me go start planning."

Rell loosened his hold on Layla, allowing her to walk off to her room where Kam and Nadirah followed. Once they reach inside Nadirah and Kam sat on the couch in her room.

"Y'all didn't fuck on this right," Nadirah asked.

Layla shook her head as she put on brand new sheets on her bed. "Nah. Not yet."

Kam scrunched her face up. "Y'all nasty."

Layla shrugged. "This is my first time in almost a year that I've gotten dick. And after what I just had, I'm ready to lock this nigga up and make him my sex slave."

"What the fuck," Kam yelled out laughing. "That gotta be some bomb dick for you to be talking that foolishness."

Nadirah nodded along. "What's up with y'all? I notice Rell being extra attached to you. Let me find out you got the golden pussy."

"I notice too," Layla spoke. "Ever since we got back together he's been attached to me nonstop. Shit I don't mind."

They all nodded. "Okay let's start planning."

Few hours later...

Rell and Layla both held Maddison's hands as they walked to a nearby lake. The gang stood nearby with fly lanterns in theirs hands ready to light. Layla had suggested that they all should write a small note to both Chanel and Romeo and attach it before lighting the lanterns.

After a small prayer was said, they all lit their lanterns and let go at the same time.

Everyone stayed silent in remembrance of the late couple.

The peace was interrupted by a ring of gunshots.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
280K 12K 54
Kola, a 24 year old hopeless romantic with a tough exterior and is very protective over what she considers hers. She has the mouth of a pit bull and...
24.5K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
496K 16.3K 22
"I have heard many rumours about you, Mr Shelby." "Anything of interest?" "I could write a whole book about you, Mr Shelby." The smog ridden city had...