[#E] Bumping Into You || Kim...

By nevermind902

{HEAVY EDITING NEEDED. Cp} Cliché. This story is cliché like all other books. Or is it? Read to find out. ... More

Prologue
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Pt.1)
Chapter 36 (Pt.2)
Chapter 37 (Pt.3)
Chapter 38 (Pt.4)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Finale - chapter 52

2.2K 61 24
By nevermind902

Long ass paragraph for grand finaleeeee.

PLEASE READ THE PARAGRAPH AT THE END

-A/N

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

I decided to change my mind. I want to give the USB by myself. Tomorrow is Friday and after that hour I might never see him ever again.

"RM!" I Called for him on the way home. 

"Rap Monster!!!!!!" I yelled, hurting my throat.

"KIM NAM JOON!" I screamed and finally, he turned back. Quickly I hurried up to him.

"Hm? Ji Hyun? What are you doing here right now? You shouldn't run, it could make you dizzy," He said and held me to the bench beside us.

"I - I need h-" I tried to speak but I ran out of the air. I was panting like a mad dog that ran 20 laps around the school field.

"What? Calm down first, you could faint if you continue," She patted my back.

"I need the USB" I finally said it in the quietest voice.

"Sorry what?" He leaned in.

"I-I need the USB!" I half yelled.

"What why? Didn't you say you wanted me to give it to Taehyung?"

"Yeah but I need it now please give it to me quickly!" I hurried him as I checked my phone. 

Taehyung usually stays after school for an hour. It's already past 35 minutes. Although he probably hates me I still want to end it properly and not just suddenly disappear. Especially for someone that has once cared for me.

"Um-", "QUICKLY PLEASE!" I cut him off. His hand stumbled as he reached into his bag for the USB. I sat there looking at him like a girl for her ice cream.

"Quick quick quick quick" I murmured under my breath.

"THERE," He handed me the USB. I didn't say much and ran off giving him a wave.

//

It didn't take me so long until I managed to reach the last pair of stairs to the rooftop. My blood was rushing and y vision was blurry. It felt as if someone was knocking on my head with a hammer. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my heart down.

Please, just this once.

Not long after, I continued to run upwards and up.

quick quick quick.

Finally, I opened the door to the rooftop and there it was, a gorgeous sunset with the brightest sun still shining. I used my hands to block the light from directly shining onto my eyes. My eyes wandered left and right, looking for the spot where he usually lays. On my quickest pace, I turned right and walked with the USB tightly in my hand.

I had the commitment to give it to him. To show him. To cherish him with respect. But all of that faded when I saw a pair of heels next to his shoes.

A pair of heels.

My steps slowed down, almost as if I was sneaking on them. My heart was racing like crazy. I felt my hand become loose, just so close to dropping the USB in it. Nothing could be heard, just the sight of me walking towards to a pair of heel and a mockingbird pecking on my heart almost half gone. 

Just one more step and you'll see it.

There was I, taking the last step to realising the truth oh him. Kim Taehyung and a random student from another school on each other, 

making out?

For a moment, I couldn't feel anything, the scene in front of me was sucked into my heart, shattering it at the slowest pace.

My hand let loose. The USB dropped. I could care less. I wouldn't even want to care anymore. How stupid of me thinking that he would actually be loyal and that the rumour was my fault and I would be the only victim in the couple. Too bad he was one too. And it didn't surprise me.

I blinked twice before taking a deep breath and allowing the locked up tears to be set free from my eyes. In a constant pace, I hurried home.

Not sad

Not angry

Not frustrated.

All of it.

Kim Taehyung POV

It was after school and tomorrow I have to present a speech as the valedictorian of this year.

I didn't know what the fuck I was thinking. I knew she wouldn't cheat but I was too afraid of asking for the truth. There was something making me feel and hurt her like this which I would never.

Last week of school and I am in my deepest pain. Never in my life have I felt like this before, not even when my sister left me. It was a pain to me seeing her being bullied for something she did not do. I always have an urge to hug her when I see her but my brain freezes me completely making me feel like an arrogant monster. I don't want to be and I am not.

"Honeyyyy~ what are you thinking about?" This random girl asked as her finger lingered down my chest.

Yes. I have been hooking up with girls randomly just to get my feeling over but they just don't want to leave. Not even Jin can stop me from doing anything anymore. I want to change but I seriously have no control over my actions anymore.

"Babe?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I snapped. She looked at me weirdly, do you want to do it or not?" She said in a husky tone trying to seduce me but I wasn't having any of it.

"Have what? Have sex? With a bitch like you? Lol no" I pushed her off my chest. She sat up with a pissed face. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GAVE ME SIGNALS" She yelled.

"Yeah because bitches do as they're told and I don't even fucking know your name. What do you expect me to call you while we have sex? Barbie? Bombi? Slut? You wouldn't like it either so now fuck off" I got off the couch and waved goodbye not looking at her.

She cursed at me but I didn't care.  The only thing I care right now is Ji Hyun. I want to hug her and have her in my arms but my idiotic retarded brain pushed her now we can't even look at each other. Isaw the USB she hid from me. I wanted to kill myself for seeing her being bullied and having to do all those cleaning up. 

I didn't know what I was thinking when I stood in her way. I guess I just wanted to see her face again.

I miss her.

Just when I was opening the door to head home, I head something in the way. I bent down to pick it up.

It was a red USB.

The USB Ji Hyun hid from me.

Was she here?

Oh shit.

//

Park Ji Hyun POV

"GURRRLLLLL, ITS GRADUATION DAYYYYYYYYYYYY" Young Min pushed me around in excitement. I was not excited at all. Oh yeah, Young Min doesn't know either.

"Haha, yeah.." I forced a wide smile.

Yep, its Friday meaning the last day of school. How happy could I be? Knowing that I'm at stage 3 and I just broke up then finding out that he was really hooking on another girl. Past few days repeated with the exact same thing, the only thing that was different was the food in the canteen.

Yay. Just yay.

Eun Mi came over a took a photo.

"Ya, I wasn't ready. I'm gonna be uglyyyy," Young Min whined. I laughed at his action.

"Ye, isn't that you every day?" Eun Mi shot back. I laughed. Young Min smacked Eun Mi with his hand fan.

"Yooooooooo brother even though you're my friend DEFINITELY does not mean you get to hit my girlfriend" Jhope came rolling by so did the rest of BTS except Kim Taehyung. I smiled at each and one of them.

"YAYAYAYAYAY I'm finally outta here!" Jimin shrieked out loud while stretching his tiny short arms. 

"Waaaa, I'm starting to feel old already y'all" Jin followed up.

"You're already old as fuck, why complain now?" Suga replied. Rapmonster laughed widely showing his dimples to the world. I laughed along as Jin's laugh sounded like a mop on a glass. 

"Ya! How are you feeling?" EunMi whispered into my ear.

"Fine". She looked at me like I was lying.

"Come on, it's the last day of high school we should all feel happy right now!" I held her hand in mine. She pouted and hugged me. 

"Me too, I will miss you too,"

We sat there for around 10 minutes, everyone chatted among themselves, I was looking around to see if any idols came since they have siblings in this school. There was Yuna from Girls Generation and Taeyang from Bigbang I just couldn't see Taehyung anywhere. It was so noisy we could barely hear each other.

"Wheres Tae?" Jimin asked

"Don't know, he was just at the canteen buying soda," Jhope answered.

"D-"

"PLEASE SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE" The principal started to speak cutting everyone off

The sound faded within 2 seconds. As usual, he tapped on the mic to check if it was working properly.

"Today is the day. The day these, who are sitting among us are ready to be set free into their own journeys and it is my full privilege to start the graduation ceremony of class 2017-2018. In this school, we offer top-notch education chosen from many academic systems to give our students the best of anything. As the Principle of this school, the honour is mine to...." Mr Choi continued in his long speech. People were too excited to the point that its chair was shaking completely from his legs. I, however, was not focusing at all, just looking around waiting to spend the best time after these speeches.

I felt a pinch on my arm.

"Ouch" I winced quietly. Eun Mi pinched me. She mouthed 'focus' to me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Now may we start our awards" He announced. Slowly classes stood up one by one, heading up to collect their degree and other academic achievement trophies. Not long, it was up to my class. Although I wish to quickly get over this, I wish to spend my last most precious time with my dearest friends. Quickly, all the classes passed by and its then time to present the honour prizes for each subject and so on.

"Miss Park Ji Hyun, honoured in receiving the position of salutatorian on class 2018!" He announced. Gossips started, however, the caps overlapped the gossips. I smiled and headed up to collect my trophies and my degrees and started my speech.

"Class of 2017-2018, It's been a true honour of receiving a scholarship to this private school and to receive the position as the salutatorian. In my full honours, I would like to thank those teachers that had been helping me through all the obstacles and my friends and families that have been supporting me behind my back. Especially to Mr Choi that has created and finished off another year as perfect as ever. This year has truly been a blast, whether its friendship, academically related or just life. My life wouldn't be complete without the help of all those that I said and this school for truly helping me grow into a real woman that has a passion to follow her dreams. Thank you. " I finished off my speech with a light smile. and walked downstairs.

"Mr Kim Tae Hyung, honoured in receiving the position of valedictorian of class 2017-2018!" Mr Choi announced again. This time the gossips were really loud. Nobody would ever expect him to be the valedictorian right? Nobody would but never just a book by its cover cause you never know whats going to come.

I knew my time has come to an end. I had to go already, all my friend were behind the stage waiting for me. On the second I heard his name, my head turned immediately, he looked so handsome and grown up just like a young billionaire. I wish I could go over and compliment him but I smiled sheepishly at myself cause that would never happen.

"WELLL DONNNE! Gosh, I am SO proud of you!" Young Min and Eun Mi side hugged me. I used both of my hands to hug them back.

"We hope you get well soon.." Rm said all of a sudden. My eyes became watery. Did he really just say that out loud to everyone here?

"Wait what?" I looked at him, my eyes enlarged.

He looked away hesitantly.

"I'm sorry I told them about it. I couldn't bear watching you suffer all by yourself so I decided to tell them to support you..." Namjoon's voice faded. Everyones' faces turned away, avoiding contact from me. I wanted to yell at him for not keeping it a secret but instead, I went up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you for caring for me," I said. Everyone then huddled up for the last hug.

"Ugh, I love hugs," Jimin said as he leaned towards Jin's wide shoulders.

"WE ALL LOVE IT!" Jungkook and Jhope said simultaneously. Everyone laughed with a follow-up. It was amazing how 3 years could end so quickly and form such a strong bond between people. Having them was amazing, but have him as well could've been even better. I could've gone up to him in these few days to explain but whatever I do it seems like I was doing it so that we could be the worlds only 2 strangers. It felt like that for a second, that only him and I existed and this barrier that was keeping us apart. Maybe it seems too exaggerated but nothing is when you really experience it.

"Namjoon?" A voice said from behind. It was doctor Kim. Looks like my time has come to an end.

"Mr Kim" Everyone bowed and greeted. 

"Hi Ji Hyun, You have to leave now, your flight is in 3 hours," He said quietly. My head nodded in response. Finally, I looked at each and one of my friends. Sadness tried to swallow me but I swallowed him back.

"Here," Eun mi handed me a book. I looked at her. A book for a goodbye? I looked down at it only to find that it was locked.

"Why are you giving me a book that I can't even read?" I questioned her. Everyone had this smile on their face.

She swung her arms around my shoulders. "Because my friend, the only way for you to read it is when you come back and contact me again. Or you'll never see it" She said sheepishly.

My jaws dropped. Dang, that's pretty smart though.

"Okay, what if I don't?" 

"You obviously would cause there are things you probably wouldn't want to miss out ever in your life in that book your holding." She said and winked at me.

"Ji Hyun, we have to go now!" Doctor Kim's voice said from behind. I quickly gave everyone a hug and whispered 'I love you all' to each and one of them', hiding my tears in their shoulders.

And with my last wave, they blurred out one by one from the group of people.

/////

OMG FINALLY I finished this book! Thx so much for those people that have stayed with me through this whole book considering my laziness that lagged for over 2 years. You guys made of gold. Kinda feel like the ending is kinda rushed though.

And those who have been voting and commenting on this story as well obviously.

IK you guys don't like reading these so basically:

1. THANK YOU!

2. ❤❤❤❤APPRECIATED ❤❤❤❤❤, yes you, I LOVE YOU.

3. There would be an EPILOGUE coming soon!

4. If anyone wants to ask questions, please do, I will make a q/a post if there is enough

Anyways, if you're interested I'm now going to write 'Familiar', another cliche but another form of high school. 

cause I love high school romance.

Again, Thank you so much and I hope you have enjoyed it. 

lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
150K 4.3K 55
•#39 in fanfiction• •#1 in btsjungkookff• •#1 in btsarmy• •#4 in melodrama• •#2 in army• •#129 in bts• Sometimes when we wish to happen something mir...
1.2M 45.1K 40
(completed) "Out of all the people who could've ripped me to shreds, why on earth did it have to be you?"
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc