The Silent Prince | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things th... More

Chapter 1: A tough storm
Chapter 2: Sidekick
Chapter 3: Communication
Chapter 4: Complaints
Chapter 5: A hard shell
Chapter 6: A lone wolf
Chapter 7: A little closer
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: Urgent needs
Chapter 10: Sensitive
Chapter 11: A messy scene
Chapter 12: Drinks
Chapter 13: More than enough
Chapter 14: Aware
Chapter 15: Stuck by
Chapter 16: What's between us
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Unanswered questions
Chapter 19: Lips sealed
Chapter 20: Your gentle embrace
Chapter 21: Understanding you
Chapter 22: Stakeout
Chapter 23: Now or never
Chapter 24: Mistakes
Chapter 25: Silent mewls~
Chapter 26: Trembling with lust~
Chapter 27: Risk
Chapter 28: Bullets
Chapter 29: Blame
Chapter 31: Understand it
Chapter 32: High fever
Chapter 33: Back to square one
Chapter 34: Wonders
Chapter 35: Suspect
Chapter 36: Fustration
Chapter 37: Alarming
Chapter 38: Temperature
Chapter 39: I'm here
Chapter 40: Strike
Chapter 41: Linked
Chapter 42: Sharp gasps~
Chapter 43: Delicate hands~
Chapter 44: What he thinks
Chapter 45: Caught
Chapter 46: The weapon
Chapter 47: Any thoughts?
Chapter 48: My prince
Chapter 49: Nightmare
Chapter 50: Nothing to worry about
Chapter 51: Sexual fantasies~
Chapter 52: Lip bite~
Chapter 53: Big smiles
Chapter 54: An ominous symbol
Chapter 55: My final call
Chapter 56: A grim atmosphere
Chapter 57: All I have
Chapter 58: Beyond compare
Chapter 59: The hidden secret
Chapter 60: I'm hurting inside
Chapter 61: Deprived
Chapter 62: An untimely visit
Chapter 63: A Father's guidance
Chapter 64: A silent voice
Chapter 65: Dead silence
Chapter 66: Found
Chapter 67: I might lose you
Chapter 68: Nothing to hide
Chapter 69: Acceptance
Chapter 70: The lost and found
Chapter 71: That's the story of love
Chapter 72: The help you need
Chapter 73: Drenched in wine~
Chapter 74: Locked wrists~
Chapter 75: Help
Chapter 76: The risks I'll take
Chapter 77: Fix me
Chapter 78: The love you deserve
Chapter 79: Infiltrate
Chapter 80: Heartbreak
Chapter 81: Our last dance
Chapter 82: 3600 seconds in an hour
Chapter 83: Long awaited years (FINALE)
°•BONUS•°

Chapter 30: The sacrifices I make

6.3K 463 543
By Sincerely_Jikook

           Jimin watched a tear fall down Namjoon's face as he kept his stare at Jungkook. Telling the detective everything and what he thought. Yet, Jungkook listened to it and just stood there with a blank, scary expression on his face everytime Namjoon mentioned Sehiro Riyu. The Chief watched the two and felt that Namjoon was able to tell Jungkook anything since Namjoon was the only one that grew close to the silent prince when no one else did. He could understand how upset Jungkook must feel over this, yet, Jimin alone was in denial.

          "T-Think about it. W-What if he wants to hurt me to get to Jimin? I don't like this at all..." Namjoon added as he wiped the tears Jimin knew Namjoon would only shed when he's afraid. Just like those tears he shed before becoming Chief while Jimin was knocked into a coma.

'You make a good point there.' Jungkook signed and looked over at Jimin.

          "No, this can't be true. My officer would never do such a thing! Namjoon, I know it's tough for you now... But, you can't go around and accuse Sehiro if you can't find any evidence of him trying to take you down. I know this may seem like I'm against you... But, it can't be real without evidence." Jimin told Namjoon and Jungkook while the dispatcher gulped and wiped his tears.

         "You know the way he treated me... Now, I bet he's putting on a sob story to make it seem like he tried his best to protect me. The only one he wanted to protect was my hermit crab... He wants to steal him from me!" Namjoon complained as he held up his glassed hermit cage.

         "Namjoon, please don't assume this... I'll tell you what, I'll look into this, I'll talk to him and try to find something." Jimin continued while the younger scoffed and looked back at Namjoon to sign to him.

'I'm all in. I won't give up on this.' Jungkook signed as he looked at Jimin. 'You can't say he's wrong. It's a thought that could be true. You only know the outer shell of Officer Riyu... Not the inner.' Jungkook continued to gesture as Jimin blinked his eyes and looked down.

            "I-I... I know about Sehiro... We've been close since my first day there.." Jimin whispered and looked up at Jungkook.

'Apparently, not that close.' Jungkook shot back in sign language and this made Jimin think on this further.

          Suddenly, the door of the hospital room opened and then a doctor walked in with a white coat, black slacks and a blue pastel dress shirt under the white, doctors coat. Out appeared a tall man with broad shoulders. He was very attractive and every glance he gave was another smile just waiting to surface onto his face. His eyes gleamed with gold, his lips were full and red as for his black silk bangs like strong black ink was covering his forehead.

          "Hello, Doctor Kim Seokjin." Namjoon said and avoided looking at him while he stared at his hermit crab.

          "Mr. Kim, how are you feeling?" Asked Seokjin as he walked up to the small screen that monitored Namjoon's health. "Are you okay? You look upset... Is this a wrong time?"

           "I'm okay." Namjoon stated and looked up at the doctor with a smile like he was not upset about Officer Riyu. He did a good job in masking away that feeling to show such a stronger side in him for others to look at. "When can I go home?"

         "Well, let's see... You'll have to recover eventually. I'd say in about two weeks from now? Then you use that wheel chair for about four months or so. Whenever you're ready, I'll help you walk again. It's part of my role as doctor to help. Anyways..." Seokjin said and turned to face Jimin and Jungkook. "I am Namjoon's doctor, Doctor Kim Seokjin, but I choose to go by... Worldwide handsome." Joked Seokjin and made a cute smile towards Namjoon. "Wanna hear a joke?!"

'I'm allergic to jokes.' Jungkook signed as Seokjin looked over at RM to know what he said.

            "He said he loves jokes!" RM added happily as the doctor pressed his hands together and rubbed them with a laugh. Suddenly, he pointed to the window and made a smile. Trying to hold in his laugh.

            "What did the curtain say to the window?!" Seokjin asked while Jimin rose a brow and tilted his head. "YOU'RE SUCH A PANE!" The doctor started to laugh. Jimin made a smile as Jungkook looked at Seokjin like he was crazy. "Get it??" Laughed the man as his laugh was just like a windshield wiper along with Namjoon's spray bottle laugh. "Ah, fine. I'll go and leave you all alone."

             Seokjin walked out as Jimin turned to Namjoon with a smile. "Guess you found your happiness!" Jimin added. Trying to steer the conversation from the whole accusations Namjoon said towards Officer Riyu.

            "No, don't put that into my head, Doctor Seokjin is only here to make me feel better." Namjoon claimed while Jimin chuckled. "But anyways, I hope you look into it... That officer doesn't seem right at all..."

            "I'll try to talk to him and we'll find evidence." Assured the Chief as he started walking to the door. "We have to go back to work eventually. Come on Jungkook."

'Give me a second. I need to investigate this.' Jungkook signed and looked at Namjoon.

          "Be quick." Jimin ordered and walked out of the room so he could reach a vending machine to get a bottle of water. He just couldn't understand it... He couldn't understand that the two started to believe there was something up with Sehiro. Their points made sense and this alone left even himself to question it. But Jimin had his doubts. For the man he once loved, he couldn't see that Sehiro was up to something... It just didn't fit in. However, if he was the lead, everything would make sense. The katana, the gang, the point where they just chose to shoot Namjoon instead of the man in uniform, made Jimin question it too.

             "It's no use... I have to ask him about this..." Jimin whispered and rubbed his head from the many thoughts that weighed in. "If I find him linked to these.. He'll need a good lawyer or an alibi. Then, he won't be able to work here anymore..." Jimin continued to think as he took out coins to put into the vending machine for a bottle of water. "If Namjoon is right and Sehiro really is part of the gang... I need to save Jungkook from him. I can't have him as mines if this means Sehiro is going to try and kill him or hurt him like he did with Namjoon." Jimin thought and picked up the bottle of water as soon as it dropped to the bottom.

               Just then, Jungkook came running out. Thinking Jimin already left him, but as soon as he turned his head, he gazed at the man standing by the vending machine. Contemplating his decisions and thoughts. Jungkook made a huge and big smile after seeing Jimin waiting for him as he ran to him and gave him a big hug on the back.

             "Jungkook... Ah, stop it not in public, please!" Jimin laughed and pulled the boy away only to have the younger cling onto him and give him a big hug and just press his head buried onto Jimin's shoulder with a big smile. "H-Hey... People might see!" Jimin continued while Jungkook moved his head up and gave Jimin a peck on the lips happily. "Let me guess, you're happy I didn't leave you alone here?" Asked the older as Jungkook only smiled and nodded his head. "Why am I so surprised?"

'I thought you would leave because of the way I was talking to you in there.' Jungkook signed slowly since Jimin couldn't keep up with fast gestures. The younger then pouted while Jimin grew silent and gazed at the younger to bring him back into a hug.

            Jimin knew what the future held... He knew there will be issues with his relationship. Something he tried so hard to get was growing so far from his clutches and nurturing care. Jimin knew Jungkook was going to end up hurt or either killed out there and this scared the older Chief. Along the way to work, Jimin couldn't focus... He wished to keep Jungkook under his wing. But, he couldn't protect him and shove every victim off. Jimin felt himself growing upset with his inner thoughts that seemed to grow louder every time he would glance over at Jungkook sitting on the passenger seat.

            Jungkook drank out of the water bottle and looked out the window happily. Unaware that Jimin couldn't go on any further like this. His heart beated for Jungkook, but the thoughts shoved him off the thought of love. To Jimin, it was better to have his heart break so Jungkook wouldn't have his heart shattered by a bullet going through it. However, that pain from a heartbreak was enough to hurt Jungkook into thinking that a bullet through the heart was even better than a heartbreak.

           The chief wished to go on forever with Jungkook and keep it silent until he was to tell, but with all of these attacks going around, the gang members decided to take down Namjoon. Jimin just couldn't imagine what they had planned for Jungkook if word was to spread that Jungkook was the one that brought the Chief to drop his guard...losing Jungkook was something Jimin couldn't even bear to think of.

            At the end of the day, Jimin was preparing himself to talk to Jungkook. The whole day, he avoided contact with Officer Riyu since he was busy at his post, guarding a bank. Jimin had no chance of bringing him into questioning at all. Jimin locked his office door as Jungkook kept trying to hold Jimin's hand, but the Chief had to refuse since they were at the station. "Ah, Jungkook, not now... You know we can't now." Jimin told the boy as Jungkook pouted.

              Jungkook placed his hand into a C laying sideways as his fingers pointed to himself. He brought his hand down from the center of his collar bones and brought the sideways C down to his stomach. Showing he was hungry. "Hungry... Ah, okay. I'll order us something to eat while we get home. Does that sound good?" Jimin wondered while Jungkook nodded his head with a big smile.

            Deep down, Jungkook didn't know that Jimin had plans to talk to him about their relationship and what risk was left at hand. Jungkook was oblivious to it all while Jimin had no other choice to bring this conversation up. He knew Jungkook would hate him after this and grow upset. It wasn't his fault for any of this. Jimin stayed true to his word to protect Jungkook... But what he couldn't protect Jungkook from was the cruel world out there. Along with Jimin himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
50.1K 6.6K 37
"I don't know if I have feelings for him," Jimin enunciated before taking a sip of coffee. "I just want to rail him once." He added in a small whispe...
637K 49.4K 81
"Love is something to treasure.. Not to ignore..." Solitude is everyones way of escaping life, but is too much of it a bad thing that can deprive yo...
121K 8.6K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...