Kill and Run | MYG x Reader ✓

By mohogirl

❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED] More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
THE END!

27

7.2K 301 107
By mohogirl

"One more round Y/N." Letting out a huff, you cracked your neck once more before getting into a lower stance as you were continuing your training. Seeing your trainer, Kai, get into a lower stance as well, the sound of a buzzer rung, indicating the start of the match. You took a quick step back, scanning your eyes around Kai to spot for an opening.

"You'll have to be faster than that!" Kai warned, now leaning his body back before swinging a leg up that was aimed towards your head. Seeing that using defence was the only option, you placed all of your weight down to the floor, stepping a foot back for stability before putting your arms up high in an 'X' cross, completely stopping Kai's leg from coming down. You saw this as a chance to make a move before quickly getting out of the crossed arms position and going down to grab at his leg, now pulling Kai towards you which caused him to lose his balance. 

"Nice." However, you couldn't celebrate too soon because as soon as his back came into contact with the mat, Kai had already reached his hands out to wrap around your legs, now pulling you to the ground as well.

"Woah!" you gasped, slightly wincing in pain from the sudden contact of your back slamming against the mat. Seeing Kai still on the ground, you quickly crouched forward before wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning back, keeping him in a tight chokehold. Kai continued to struggle against your grip, desperately reaching for your arms in attempts to free himself. But it was no use as your body was out of reach, leaving for him to tap down on the grounds as a sign of surrender.

"Great job Y/N" Kai praised, letting out small pants before standing back up on his feet, you joining him as well. After getting a quick drink from his water bottle, Kai turned around, his fist now held up in front of you.

"You too." You reached up and gave a fist bump in return before moving off of the mats and over to the benches on the side. As Kai was about to leave, he suddenly remembered something, now turning back around to see you gulping down your water before calling out to you.

"Oh, Y/N!" You paused from drinking your water, now turning your head to look at Kai as you waited for him to continue.

"Did you happen to ask Krystal yet?" Kai asked, his head slightly lowering as his eyes cast down to the floor. Noticing how shy he became, you let out a slight giggle as Kai looked up with a nervous expression.

"Yeah. Don't worry, she'll call you soon" you reassured him, giving him a thumbs up of encouragement. Kai's grin widened before punching a fist in the air out of excitement. 

"Sweet!" he cheered, now walking into the staff room with confidence. With a smile as you shook your head in disbelief, you reached down into your gym bag before pulling out a small towel and wiping off the sweat that was glistening from your body. Too engrossed in drying yourself off, the sound of the front door ringing open didn't alert you until a sudden hand was felt on your shoulder.

"Who's there?" Your body tensed up as you warned the intruder, now reaching back to grab at the arm before pulling it forward and twisting it around to pin to their back. 

"Ow! Y/N it's me" the person grimaced in pain, your eyes now widening in shock by the familiar voice as you quickly released your grip around their arm.

"Joy!" you said with surprise, now pulling her in for a hug as you began to profusely apologize for the sudden attack.

"I'm so sorry!" Joy lets out a small sigh with a smile, now reaching her arms out to wrap around you in return. 

"At least you were prepared in case it wasn't me" Joy teased as she pulled away from the hug. A smile came onto your lips as you nodded your head in agreement.

"That's true. But don't scare me like that, I just took a break from training" you chuckled, now reaching up to slide the hair tie out of your messy hair. Flipping your hair upside down, you neatly grabbed a hold of it before standing back upright to tie it back into a neat ponytail. Once you were finished tying the last loop of the hair tie, you dropped your hands down before glancing over at Joy. You were about to turn back around to your gym bag until a certain something caught your attention.

"Are those mosquito bites?" Confused by your question, she slightly furrowed her brows until she noticed you pointing down at the red marks on her neck. Joy's expression began to slightly falter as her hands slowly trailed up to cover at her neck, her once stable smile now beginning to tremble.

"Sure?" You narrowed your eyes, noticing Joy becoming slightly anxious after your question. Noticing her hands still wrapped around her neck, you quickly reached up to grab at her arm with one hand and the other at her turtleneck. Pulling both her arm and the turtleneck down, the red marks were now fully exposed for you to see.

"Are those hickeys?" The corner of your mouth began to slightly twitch, Joy now noticing the smirk forming on your face. She quickly pulled up the neck of her turtleneck higher before giving you a small glare.

"Shout it for the whole world to hear." Realizing how loud you were, you gave Joy an apologetic look before lowering your voice so only she could hear.

"I didn't think you'd find someone and not tell me about this" you joked, now grabbing your sweat-drenched towel off of the bench before tossing it back into your bag. Taking a step away before moving over to sit down on the bench, Joy could only shrug her shoulders with slight doubt.

"It's complicated." Looking up to meet your eyes, another certain object has caught Joy's attention as a bright glint continued to shine into her eyes, slightly blinding her. With curiosity, Joy pushed herself off of the bench before standing back up on her feet, now leaning in closer towards your neck.

"Is that-" she paused, her hand reaching forward to touch at the object around your neck. With the necklace now in her hands, Joy ran a thumb over the pendant in the middle before feeling something engraved underneath. Sliding her thumb away, Joy glanced down at the initials before pulling away to see your proud and excited smile.

"Do you like it?" 

"Yeah, it is very nice. But what do these initials mean?"

 "It's Yoongi's initials. He was actually the one to give this to me as a gift" you smiled, now taking the necklace into your hands before admiring it. Seeing how happy you were by Yoongi's gift, it could only make Joy feel even worse as her chest began to clench in guilt. She wanted to tell you so badly, but she knew she just couldn't.

"Sorry for bothering you, I have to go now anyway." Slightly saddened by Joy's sudden exit, you could only nod your head in understanding before going in for a hug.

"Alright. Just text me whenever" you smiled, now pulling away to see Joy waving you goodbye.

"I'll see you!" You waved goodbye once more to her before turning back around to the bench, now leaning over to grab your phone. Once you grabbed it, you began to scroll through, spending some time during your break before going back into training once more. 

"Y/N?" Your head snapped up in surprise as you heard a familiar voice call out to you from behind. Turning off your phone, you quickly placed it back down into your bag before slowly turning around to see the same person who leaves you breathless every time.

"Hey Yoongi" you greeted, giving the man a warm smile. Pushing the black hood off of his head, Yoongi gave you a warm smile in return as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey! Didn't expect to see you here" he teased, letting out a small chuckle as he watched you stand back up from the floor. 

"Me either" you joked back, walking closer towards Yoongi. As if by instinct, Yoongi reached out before wrapping his arms around your body, now pulling you closer into his chest. You felt a smile creeping up onto your lips as you snuggled in slightly closer, inhaling his sweet scent.

"You know, you're pretty sweaty" Yoongi mumbled out to you, earning a small punch to his chest as you pulled away from the hug.

"Whatever. Are you here to train too?" Yoongi nodded his head, quickly walking over to the front desk before checking in. 

"Yeah. I'm supposed to train with a friend of mine but I don't know where he is" Yoongi wondered, now walking along beside you before placing his bag down on the floor next to yours.

"Maybe he's late" you suggested, Yoongi giving a small nod in agreement.

"Maybe." Reaching down into the pocket of his sweats, he pulled out his phone before unlocking it to see an incoming text. 

"I guess we're both wrong" Yoongi began, now typing in his reply before turning off his phone and tossing it down onto his bag. You gave him a confused look, wondering what he meant.

"Turns out he can't come. But no worries, I guess I'll train with you instead" Yoongi chuckled, his hands now reaching down to grab the bottom of his hoodie before pulling it up and over his head. Your eyes slightly widened as you caught a glimpse of his skin peeking through, now turning around to avoid staring any further. 

"Are you done?" you questioned, your body still turned around as you waited for Yoongi to get ready. Instead of getting a reply, you instead felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind before pulling you closer. You let out a slight gasp, now turning your head to see Yoongi looking down at you with a soft smile, instantly melting your heart.

"Let's get started."

~~

❤ ❤ ❤  

AHHH! I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the very late updates, I was uber busy for the past couple of days, as well as this whole month being booked for me!

But,

THIS BOOK HAS HIT 1K VIEWS ALREADY WHAT???

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE MORE!

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY MY LOVELIES~!!!  

 ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 16 7
I dare you to read.
24K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...