Peter Pan's Sister - Felix x...

By katd2002

Please, read to find out. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Author Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you

Chapter 21

3.2K 56 8
By katd2002

Henry's pov

I was starring at my bowl of stew that,  Alyson made until saw someone run pass me. I turn around only to see, Ally tackle Felix in a hug. He wrapped his arms around her before spinning them around. I smiled at the sight. I always loved, Alyson's and Felix's love story. I told everyone in Storybook that it was just like, Snow and Charmings story. But better. I quickly averted my gaze when they kissed each other. I continued to stare at my food wondering how long I'll be in Neverland for.

?: hey, newbie. why aren't you eating.

I looked across from me to see a boy around sixteen glaring at me. Before, I could say anything a boy around the age of I'm guessing six or seven said-

?: you should try it! Ally, always makes the best food! Trust us, you'll love it!

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn around only to see the kind blue eyes belonging to, Alyson Pan. She smiled at me before saying-

Alyson: I promise, that I did not poison the food.

I quickly shook my head while saying-

Me: n-no! That's not what I was thinking at all! I-I promise!

She laughed who heartedly while Felix walked over confused.

Felix: what's going on?

Alyson: it's nothing.

She waved him off with a smile before she looked at me.

Alyson: don't worry. An old friend of mine used to think that I poisoned him food.

Everyone grew quiet after she said that. She had sadness in her eyes but she kept that same smile on her face. I gave her a quick hug making her hug me back. We released each other and I decided to eat. I'm not going to lie, it was really good.

Me: wow! That's delicious!

Everyone smiled at one another before we started eating and talking. I wonder how my Mom's are doing. Are they coming to get me? Will they get me out of this place? Will they take me away from, Neverland.

Alyson's pov

I was sitting between my brother and Felix, eating dinner and goofing off. Until we all heard an emergency horn go off. Felix, Peter, and I quickly stood up and took off.

Peter: where was that sound coming from?

Me: the Mermaid Lagoon! I know, that horn anywhere!

Felix: what do you think, is so important?!

I shrugged before saying-

Me: I don't know! But, I do know that it isn't a trick!

When we arrived to Mermaid Lagoon, I saw that Ariel and the others were panicking. I knelt down to their level before saying-

Me: Ariel, what's the matter?

She went to say something but we both looked at each other with sad looks.

Me: right, um, Felix. May I have a stick, please.

Felix: of course.

He quickly walked around before finding a pointy stick. He walked over to me before handing it to, Ariel. She starts writing in the sand making me knelt down letting me read, it said-

Ariel: a group of people have arrived in Neverland. I believe, it is Hook. I know, what is going on but please Ally. You need to be careful. You, Felix, the Lost Boys, and Pan as well.

I smiled before standing up.

Me: I understand. Thank you, Ariel. 

I turned towards my brother and boyfriend before saying-

Me: we are having a talk when we get to camp.

Peter and Felix(mumble): uh oh.

I pushed past them while I walked towards camp. I cannot believe that they kept this from me. I'm going to kill them.

*Mini Time Skip*

I stormed into camp making everyone cower away. I spun around making Felix and Peter freeze.

Me: Boys!

They all immediately got in line while saying-

Boys: yes, Alyson!

I kept my glare on my brother and my boyfriend while saying-

Me: what happened when you brought, Henry.

Everyone went quiet. My glare went to my boys making them shrink back in fear.

Me: to I have to repeat myself? . . . . . . . Fine. WHAT THE HELL, HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?

My eyes turned fiery red making everyone stare at me with fear.

Me: Little one's tent, now. Henry, go with them.

They all ran away. I looked at the older ones and immediately said-

Me: you know, I don't like violence but when my Island and little ones are involved it's not going to end well. Is it.

They all shook they're head.

James: w-well. u-um. We welcomed the two people that brought, Henry to us.

John: And when they didn't want to, s-so. We kind of, um.

I raised a brow before I got the hint.

Me: you killed them!? Are you out of your bloody minds?! We have children here! You could have sent them to the cages or brought them here and I could have dealt with them! Now, I have to deal with you lot!

They wind started picking up, thunder and lightning started going off as well.  

Author: w-we followed what your, b-brother told us to-to do.

Ken: we-we're sorry, Ally.

I glared at them all before looking at, Noah.

Me: how did they die.

Noah: the man's shadow was ripped out and the girl was shout with an arrow before the same thing happened to her.

I growled before looking at my brother.

Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME, PETER PAN!?

he raised his hands in a "calm down" manner while saying-

Peter: now, Ally. I know how this looks but, you know how things happen-

Me: BY MURDERING PEOPLE?! THAT'S IT! YOU ALL ARE GOING THRU HELL TOMORROW AND I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL NOT BE A WONDERFUL BREAKFAST!!

They all immediately started groaning and complaining until lightning strikes making them quiet down.

Me: go to your tents!

They immediately ran to their tents making me turn around and glare at the two idiots that I love to death.

Me: Peter, I swear to god that if you don't run things with me first. I will hurt you.

He nodded his head before transporting away leaving a green fog inn his place. I looked at Felix and shook my head.

Felix: Ally, please. I'm sorry, I thought he was going to tell you-

Me: Felix, please. Just go to the tree house. We'll talk later. I just want to be alone.

I lowered my head with tears in my eyes.

Felix: Ally-

I put my hand up while saying-

Me: please. Please, just leave me alone.

He nodded before walking to the tree house making me sniff and transport to the one person, who I know that can help me. Tiger Lilly.

Hook's pov

We were talking about how to get, Henry when the wind picked up than thunder and lightening started coming down.

Me: oh my god.

Mary Margret: what? What's going on?

I looked at the island while saying-

Me: someone pissed off the wrong person on the island.

Regina: why should we care.

I looked at her before saying-

Me: because Lass, that person is the most scariest person you will ever meet. Her name is, Alyson Pan.

They looked at each other confused before anyone can say anything it calmed down a lot. Next thing we knew, white fog appeared on deck making everyone flip out. When it dispersed it revealed a smiling Alyson Pan. 

Me: hello, Lass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
46K 1.4K 27
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 2|| ────── ★★★ ────── "I'm tired of dealing with all these psychos who think they're wicked." ────── ★★★ ────── In which...
72.9K 1.6K 30
"𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟... 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢." 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚�...