The Silent Prince | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things th... More

Chapter 1: A tough storm
Chapter 2: Sidekick
Chapter 3: Communication
Chapter 4: Complaints
Chapter 5: A hard shell
Chapter 6: A lone wolf
Chapter 7: A little closer
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: Urgent needs
Chapter 10: Sensitive
Chapter 11: A messy scene
Chapter 12: Drinks
Chapter 13: More than enough
Chapter 14: Aware
Chapter 15: Stuck by
Chapter 16: What's between us
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Unanswered questions
Chapter 19: Lips sealed
Chapter 20: Your gentle embrace
Chapter 21: Understanding you
Chapter 23: Now or never
Chapter 24: Mistakes
Chapter 25: Silent mewls~
Chapter 26: Trembling with lust~
Chapter 27: Risk
Chapter 28: Bullets
Chapter 29: Blame
Chapter 30: The sacrifices I make
Chapter 31: Understand it
Chapter 32: High fever
Chapter 33: Back to square one
Chapter 34: Wonders
Chapter 35: Suspect
Chapter 36: Fustration
Chapter 37: Alarming
Chapter 38: Temperature
Chapter 39: I'm here
Chapter 40: Strike
Chapter 41: Linked
Chapter 42: Sharp gasps~
Chapter 43: Delicate hands~
Chapter 44: What he thinks
Chapter 45: Caught
Chapter 46: The weapon
Chapter 47: Any thoughts?
Chapter 48: My prince
Chapter 49: Nightmare
Chapter 50: Nothing to worry about
Chapter 51: Sexual fantasies~
Chapter 52: Lip bite~
Chapter 53: Big smiles
Chapter 54: An ominous symbol
Chapter 55: My final call
Chapter 56: A grim atmosphere
Chapter 57: All I have
Chapter 58: Beyond compare
Chapter 59: The hidden secret
Chapter 60: I'm hurting inside
Chapter 61: Deprived
Chapter 62: An untimely visit
Chapter 63: A Father's guidance
Chapter 64: A silent voice
Chapter 65: Dead silence
Chapter 66: Found
Chapter 67: I might lose you
Chapter 68: Nothing to hide
Chapter 69: Acceptance
Chapter 70: The lost and found
Chapter 71: That's the story of love
Chapter 72: The help you need
Chapter 73: Drenched in wine~
Chapter 74: Locked wrists~
Chapter 75: Help
Chapter 76: The risks I'll take
Chapter 77: Fix me
Chapter 78: The love you deserve
Chapter 79: Infiltrate
Chapter 80: Heartbreak
Chapter 81: Our last dance
Chapter 82: 3600 seconds in an hour
Chapter 83: Long awaited years (FINALE)
°•BONUS•°

Chapter 22: Stakeout

7.5K 541 229
By Sincerely_Jikook

             By the following four weeks, they weren't able to find a thing about the gang. It was like their work reached a big stop. Even the other cases they gave up to take on the murder, reached a boulder too! It was no secret these crimes must have been linked. Jimin worried not keeping up with this case or else it'll be forced to close and Mrs. Wong wouldn't ever get to rest after the whole situation surrounding her own husband. By now, she already broke the news to her family and they all grieved for him. Wishing that justice would be served... However, that wasn't the case here. After a long time, the gang's location was tough to find.

              Jimin sat in his office, leaning back on the office chair while Jungkook was sitting at his desk and still trying to reach through shady streets to make their first stakeout. This was a big problem since Jimin was very paranoid about losing Jungkook in the stakeout. What were the chances that a gang might find them and suddenly shoot them dead? Jimin shivered at the thought and couldn't bear to think any further into it. He couldn't do the stakeout and thought that maybe someone else could do it. Over the years, he was able to do it but slowly that broke him down and gave him fear. That's when his paranoia kicked in.

             Having Jungkook perform a stakeout was something Jimin couldn't have. All Jimin could think of doing was sending Sehiro off to stakeout along with Namjoon. It wasn't in RM's position to stakeout, yet that was all Jimin could do. He grew selfish to protect himself and his lover from any danger. Even if the Chief and the detective were behind this, they couldn't go but just sit back and allow the officers to take over on this one. The Chief was too important to join in on these stakeouts... Of course, he wasn't even allowed to serve any cases. But, he has been doing it for so long now that stepping down from one was enough to make people point fingers.

           As Jimin was deciding who to send off for the stakeout, the telephone began to ring and this made Jimin slowly drag his gaze over to the telephone. He felt a little nervous to answer the calls now. It was just a matter of time before he gets blackmailed by someone who figured out his relationship with his detective. Ever since that day the two professed their love for each other, it has doubled Jimin's worries and now he had to worry about his lover and himself. It was just too much stress! Yet, he had to look after the detective because no one else was going to do it except for him. He was the one who cared for Jungkook enough to learn sign language and become more than a friend to him.

              Jungkook looked over at the Chief and watched how he was nervously clearing his throat as the phone kept ringing. This made Jungkook sigh and throw a paper ball over at the younger so he could pay attention to the telephone. Jimin flinched at the ball being thrown and looked over at Jungkook who always had to make sure the man takes his calls. "I-I was going to answer it.." Jimin added as he picked the phone up and gulped once he answered. By now, he wouldn't be surprised if there was someone who would claim to have placed a bomb in the station. "Hello, this is Chief Park." Jimin said to the phone while he awaited an answer.

          "Park Jimin! How are you doing? It's your father. I called to check up on you and your partner! It's been a while... I've noticed that there is barely any cases solved since he was there... Is he distracting you?" Mr. Park asked as his voice was rough over the phone.

          "Ah, father... The only reason why there are delays is because of the gangs. Our current lead of suspects are a gang, yet we spent all of our time on tracking them! We found a place where suspicious acts have been spotted and a stakeout would be performed. I am sending officers there tonight."

         "Tonight? Are you sure you can send them out tonight? I've heard another thunderstorm could strike tonight." The father claimed as Jimin rose a brow.

          "Thunderstorm? Again? That's absurd. There's no way that could happen. The rain hasn't been showing up lately. I think it's because it's still morning... But either way, I doubt it. I'll be sending my Officer along with another. They are good at stakeouts. After all my years in the force, I never met anyone as good as them. Although, they don't like each other." Jimin sighed as he looked down and heard the father let out a laugh on the other line.

          "It's RM and Sehiro, isn't it?" Laughed the older man as Jimin coughed and replied after.

           "Yes. But don't judge! They are the best team. They never get hurt." Jimin stated as the father hummed in agreement. "I just won't have Namjoon driving. That makes more sense." Claimed the Chief.

          "Alright, go ahead but tell them to be careful. If it's a gang you all are after. Proceed with caution and, how's Jungkook? Does he love it there?"

          "Yes he does. He works hard. But we are always trying to find where the gang dwells. So it throws us off and pushes our work back, but don't worry, we'll get to it soon!" Jimin promised as Mr. Park complied.

         "Alright, please focus on work and no playing around. You know this is a serious job." Mr. Park claimed as Jimin understood each word his father advised him with.

        "Understood. I'll talk to you soon." Jimin promised as the father said his goodbyes and hung up after. "Ah, Jungkook, it looks like we need to pick up our pace. My father needs to see us working." Jimin added as Jungkook signed back to Jimin, replying with,

'When will you send them to stakeout?' Jungkook signed. Jimin was able to become a little fluet on sign language, yet there was a few phrases he wasn't use to yet.

           "Tonight. That's the time I'll send them." Claimed the Chief as he stood up and walked over to the detective. "We'll have to stay behind. My father claims there will be a thunderstorm like last month I think these criminals take time to commit their crimes during this. After the storm, there were many robberies and murders. Ugh, I just hope we can get the Officers to work on this stakeout. We really need something more to our investigation. Nothing has been solved or even taken to court! We don't even have an alibi." Jimin sighed as he gazed up at ceiling to let out a sigh.

           Jungkook then stood up from his desk and approached Jimin to step in close to him and gaze at him. Admiring every part of his lover's face. At that moment, Jimin just longed to pull Jungkook close so he could have him in his arms. There really hasn't been anything big in their relationship. Jungkook understood Jimin's wishes on taking it slow, but he never expected Jimin to refrain from kissing the silent prince. At times he just wished to look back at their first kiss and he longed for more.

'Don't think negative... What have I told you? Being negative won't solve anything' Jungkook signed to Jimin while the older let out a sigh as he rose his hands up on Jungkook's shoulder's.

              "Sometimes, I need to think negative to find the positive." Jimin replied while Jungkook made a short and silent scoff. "I would have loved it if the two of us could do the stakeout... But I can't risk losing you like that." Confessed the older while Jungkook continued to gesture his words back to Jimin.

'So, you would rather send your friends out there instead?' Jungkook signed and tilted his head to hint at the words he signed was a question.

             "It's nothing like that, Jungkook. Sehiro and RM are a good team! They just don't know it. They have helped me with stakeouts and the two of them are perfect." Jimin promised his lover while Jungkook nodded his head and gently threw his arms around Jimin's neck and brought the older closer. "Look at you, want to get all touchy at work~" Jimin teased as Jungkook smiled and detetched one hand to communicate. "It's... Been.. A month.." Jimin read while Jungkook nodded his head again while the older only scoffed. "Yes a month. But, not here. We can't show anything about us here at work. You may not know that there could be people staring outside our office window!"

'Let them stare. I love you.' Jungkook responded and gestured. Making the older let out a laugh while he pulled away from the hug. Causing Jungkook to frown.

              "I can't have everyone finding out about us like this... Imagine how bad it'll be!" Jimin continued. All of this made Jungkook roll his eyes and walk back to his desk and sit down with a pout as he folded his arms tightly. "Pout all you want or else you'll be paying the house bills next month." Jimin argued while the younger let out the slight chuckle he would always give when he found something amusing. "Oh, so that's how it's going to be? I'll-"

              All of a sudden, Officer Riyu stepped in and took off his glasses to look up at tbe Chief. "Jimin!" Sehiro called out and made Jimin flinch and try to pretend he just read something off of the laptop. Causing the Chief to feel a little embarrassed once the Officer stepped in. "Hello, my Chief. Hey, kid." Sehiro added without even looking over at Jungkook since he still didn't like the younger no matter what his sob story was.

              "Hello, Sehiro. Now that you are here. I'd like to talk to you about your partner you will have." Jimin said with a smile as Sehiro rose a brow.

               "W-Wait... No... I don't need a partner!" Complained the man as Jimin smiled and shook his head.

               "Hear me out, Sehiro. You'll have Namjoon as your partner! And the two of you will go stakeout tonight." Jimin said with a smile while Jungkook watched from the distance. Just hoping the Officer won't do anything to grab Jimin's attention and beg him not to be placed with Namjoon.

              "S-Stakeout? No! I'm a good stakeout partner with you... Please don't do this. Namjoon is creepy! Just last week he actually brought a pet crab into the dispatch office!" Complained the police officer as he face palmed. "Don't send me with him... Can I go with you? We used to do stakeouts all the time..."

              "Sorry, I won't be doing those. Since the two of you wanted to jump on the case. Might as well make the both of you bond over a stakeout." Claimed the Chief as Namjoon opened the door and poked his head out from the outside and made a smile, but just as his eyes focused on Officer Riyu, he rolled his eyes and scowled.

               "Hello, officer... Chief, Detective." The man claimed as he kept staring at the Officer. It was obvious the two didn't get along so good. But, Namjoon had to suck it up for the sake of his job.

                "Ah! RM! come in! I'd like you both to work on a stakeout together! I think it'll be nice." Jimin said and within a second, Namjoon left the office and closed the door shut. "Well... You talk to him about it or else I'll change your positions." Jimin said as Officer Riyu then glanced over at the mute boy.

              "Why don't you send him on a stakeout? He is the detective here!" Continued to complain the older while Jimin shook his head.

               "He can't. Stakeout isn't for him. He can't talk and I doubt you know any sign language to do so. I'll clear your schedule for the night to perform your stakeout with Namjoon." Jimin concluded. Not wanting to hear the older complain any further.

             However, this made Sehiro glare at the younger before walking out of the office in complete anger and jealousy. Only starting to question what type of friendship does the Chief have with the Detective that was so special than his with Jimin? What ever it was... Sehiro highly disliked it since Jungkook was starting to have more power over him by throwing the older off Jimin's favorites.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
78.4K 5.5K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...
477K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...