Punk Harry Imagine

By ksheffron

This is a long imagine about the punky version of Harry Styles. Okay? (guys i started writing this when i wa... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Harry Styles
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 5

3.2K 59 16
By ksheffron

Part 5

He's staring at me.

It's not the type of stare that you accidentally look at someone, they catch you, and you look away.

Nope. It's a full on 'Hey, I'll just examine your every movement. You have a very unique breathing pattern'.

And me, being the socially awkward person, I stared right back at him. Well, not really. I just glanced at him every now and then.

His jaw was clenched and his muscles were tight. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were a darker green.

Someone then tapped my shoulder. I looked over to see Melinda, one of Jason's friends.

"You know him?" she asked, giving obvious hints that she was talking about Harry.

I shrugged. "Not really."

"Then why is he staring at you?"

"I don't know. I just saw him and talked to him for a while when I went to the guidance office."

She raised an eyebrow. "Why was he at the guidance office?"

"I don't know," I lied.

"Oh, well, I guess I approve," she says, nodding her head.

I stared at her. "Of what?"

"Your relationship."

I almost choked on my bread. "My relationship?"

"Well, I've heard some nasty rumours about him. But, seeing how into you he seems and how hot he is, I approve." She smiled.

Jason stared at her. "Don't you think you're getting a little ahead of yourself, Mel?"

"What do you mean? He's been staring at her for at least fifteen minutes. That's dedication at its best!" she retorts.

Jason looked at me in disbelief. "Is that true? Do you like him back?"

"No! He's not into me. I'm not into him. I like this sandwich okay? Leave me alone!" I went back to eating my food.

"You're so oblivious to everything," Ted, another friend, chimed in. "Look at how intense he looks. He looks mad that you're talking to us."

"Maybe, but it's none of his business anyways," I argued.

"Look at this," Ted whispered in my ear. He then puts one if his arms around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "He looks right about ready to murder me."

"Ted, stop," Jason warned.

Ted put his hands up defensively and got back to eating.

"I don't get it," Jason said, "if you guys just met this morning why is he getting so angry?"

"Hmm, sounds familiar," Mel joked.

Ted laughed and Jason blushed.

"I don't know, Jason. Maybe he's just an angry person," I point out.

I turn to look at Harry. He smirked at me and waved. I don't know why, but he's kind of annoying me. There I was, just eating my lunch happily, a and he just had to stare at me and make this a conversation topic. I got out out my seat.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked, grabbing onto my arm.

"I'm gonna find out what his problem is."

And with that, I shook his hand off of me and headed to where the grave was dug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 34.3K 200
Here are a few Harry Styles imagines for you guys!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!
6.1K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
17K 666 20
Harry Styles fanfic I can't do descriptions but if you read the prologue you will get the main idea of what it's about 🖤 I wrote this when i was li...
2.4K 141 35
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...