Punk Harry Imagine

By ksheffron

This is a long imagine about the punky version of Harry Styles. Okay? (guys i started writing this when i wa... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Harry Styles
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 1

8.2K 89 16
By ksheffron

Part 1

My mom gave me one last hug before smiling widely at me. "Loosen up, you're gonna make so many new friends!"

I laughed. "Yeah, okay. Whatever you say."

"Bye! Have a nice day at school Y/N!" She waved before driving off.

Great. I get to start school in the middle of the year in a city that I didn't even know.

My parents just moved for my dad's job, again.

As I stepped into my new school, I felt everyone stare at me. Yeah, I was a new student, not a fucking eight-legged dinosaur.

I followed the signs leading to the guidance office.

"Take a seat," a lady with short grey hair told me, "Mrs. White will be with you soon."

I muttered a small 'okay' before sitting down on the uncomfortable (and my I add, broken) chair. It creaked as I sat down, drawing more unnecessary attention towards me. Great.

"Mr. Styles, put that cigarette out," the lady demanded.

I heard someone sigh. "What ever you say Ms. Dawson. And may I add how terrifyingly hideous you look today?"

A few people in the office giggled.

"Out. Now."

I looked up to see a boy with messy brown curls and captivating green eyes. Every inch of his arms were filled in with ink and his face was covered in piercings. I examined him. He carefully dropped the cigarette into the ground and squished it with the heel of his boot.

"All done."

I bit my lip, examining him even more. I knew that this was creepy, but I couldn't stop myself. He was simply intriguing. He had on a tight white t-shirt that showed off some more tattoos that he had on his chest and abdomen. To match his tight, white shirt, he had on some tight, black jeans.

I guess he caught me staring at him because he looked down at me and smirked. He dragged and empty chair in front of my and sat down before me.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles."

-

Hi. It's me. The author and whatnot. The parts are kinda short. I was against posting this here, but people kept telling me to, so...

Hope you enjoy it.

(Hey, it's me like three years from this point in my life and I'm just here to warn you that a couple of the first chapters are REALLY cliche but then it gets okay but then it gets weird. Jk it's always been weird but I just wanted to pop by and announce this. Yo. What's good.)

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 666 20
Harry Styles fanfic I can't do descriptions but if you read the prologue you will get the main idea of what it's about 🖤 I wrote this when i was li...
867K 9.4K 111
Cringe warning on the first few imagines, I swear (I even cringe when I read those). This was my first so don't judge and and just enjoy. P.S if yah...
42.6K 913 32
It was the summer that you'll never forget. You met a boy and his name was Harry Styles. You fall in love with. He everything you look for in...
808 4 22
Harry Styles Dark fanfiction, you're welcome :)