BABTQFTIM (All AUS) X Reader:...

Galing kay FallenAn9el391

Book is no longer in progress. Updates: None. ×××× I'm giving this a shot. Considering people love my Crush x... Higit pa

Info
Why?
Part One: Take the Pain Away
A Confession
Part Two: The Pain Is Gone
Stay With Me
Masquerade Ball
Loss: Part 1
Human
You're Special
Tell Me
Too Late
Unforgivable
Give Me
My One and Only
I Love You. Idiot.
Talk
Loss: Finale Part
Good or Better?
Being Me (1 of 2)
Control
We Need You
I'll Never Leave
A/N: Not an Update/To Be Said
It's Alright
The Shipping Tag
Dreaming
End My Pain (90th anniversary)
Afraid to Befriend
Apologies are Too Late
Christmas Special #1
Christmas Special #2
Tagged Once Again
It's Going to be Okay
The Feeling
Still the Same
Couple
Small Time Blues
iloveyou
Tagged
Bother Someone Else
Confession Time
⬇️ I Need Some Prompts ⬇️
Can't Believe It

Love is Pain

5.4K 70 81
Galing kay FallenAn9el391

Felix x Hanahaki Disease! Reader

Requested by: _Venus_The_hedgehog_

Here you go. Hope you enjoy. :3

××××

The pained feeling crawled up (y/n)'s throat.

Even though it was mostly petals; they began to form into beautiful flowers, covered by a bit of blood.

But the person coughing it up, was surely in pain. Everyday, she'd have to deal with it. Over and over when she knew the one she loved would never return her feelings.

Felix.

Felix the cat. Was the one she loved

~

"(Y/n)!" Bendy cried out, before helping her with her situation and keeping her up.

"It hurts but that's what love feels like. Right?"

Bendy looked at (y/n) suprised, before looking down at her hands.

Yellow flower pedals covering them, a few blood spots at the edges.

"I don't know (y/n). But I'm pretty sure love isn't supposed to be this painful." He spoke, sadness lacing his voice as he slowly rubbed her back, reassuring her.

~

Another wave of pain formed in her chest and throat, as she leaned over, puking.

The flowers now in its full form.

Her eyes widen in pure shock. It wasn't suppose to happen like this, but it had to.

"How long will this keep going? This is too painful to handle." She asked, leaning forward again, before coughing harshly into her palm, the flowers coming out.

A wave of sadness and guilt washed over her, as she continued to cough up the flowers.

~

Days had passed since her last 'event'. Nothing ever had to her.

There came a knock on their room door, as (y/n) waited patiently for Bendy, and Boris to return ((I'm writing this in a casino lobby and the song All Star came on xD)).

"Wonder who that could be? Bendy saud they'd be back in a few hours." She thought, getting up from the bed, and going over to the door.

"Bendy! Its me Cuphead. I'm out here with Mugman and Felix." He shouted.

(Y/n)'s widen in fear. She hasn't told Felix about her feelings, or how she actually felt about him.

But she knew. She knew he wouldn't ever return her feelings, and would just reject them. It would be one-sided love.

"Sorry Cups. It's just me. (Y/n)." She said loud enough for the three to hear through the door, as she started to unlock.

The door opened, revealing the thrio, standing there with smiles on their faces.

"Well then. I hope you don't mind us staying until they get back." Cuphead said, as he walked into the room.

"We have some really important news to tell them." Mugman's eyes sparkled in excitement, as he looked at the (h/c) haired girl.

She smiled softly, before patting him on the shoulders.

"I'm sure they'll be glad to hear about whatever the news is about."

When Felix looked at her, her chest started to ache once again, as the flowers slowly crawled up her throat.

It was going to happen again. This is what she hoped wouldn't happen.

"Hello (y/n). Good to see you again." Felix spoke.

In a quick movement, she covered her mouth, and ran out of the room, and heading off somewhere she could hide and let the flowers go.

~

Felix looked at the direction (y/n) went. A look of concern replacing his smile.

"Did I do something?" He asked. Hoping it wasn't anything he'd done.

Cuphead and Mugman both exchanged looks, before looking back over to Felix.

"Maybe you should see where she had gone." Was the only reply Felix got from Cuphead. As the two cup brothers looked somewhere else.

They knew what was wrong with her, and hoped she was not in so much pain.

~

"Why can't this be so darn simple?" She asked, hitting her head with her palm.

The pain in her throat and chest slowly dying down. As she sat against the bricked wall, looking up at the now, dark sky.

A heavy sigh leaving her lips, waiting for the rain to clming pouring down.

At this point she didn't care if there was going to be a heavy thunderstorm, or a heavy downpour. As long as she didn't have to go back to face Felix again.

"Oh! There you are."

Speaking of the feline.

She turned to look; seeing Felix smiling softly at her, but it slowly formed into a frown when she looked at the ground.

Its like the atmosphere around them had changed from mixed to bad.

"Look. If you're here to take me back. Don't. It's already too hard for me to."

Her voice trembled near the end.

Those words. It hit him hard. Something about that, just made him want to fall to his knees.

And that is just what he did.

Why was she all of a sudden cold? More or less; why was she avoiding eye contact with him?

"You're probably wondering why I'm avoiding you. Right?" She asked, chuckling half-heartedly, before looking at the sky.

Her eyes growing sad, as she spoke.

"Because I'm not able to keep this to myself anymore. You're the reason I'm like this."

Felix, now curious; and confused, looked at (y/n).

When he did, his eyes widen to see flower petals sticking out of her mouth. He scanned over her face, and head.

Until, his eyes landed behind her right ear.

There, small flowers peeking out of her (h/c) hair. Almost on the brink of growing.

"I believe my end is almost near." She spoke quietly, flowers fallig out of her mouth. Little blood spots on the edges of the petals.

Felix felt tears streaming down his cheeks. Recovering from shock, before everything went in slow motion.

His arms stretched out in front of him. (Y/n) smiling sadly. Tears forming in her eyes.

Then everything went back to a normal pace.

Felixs' arms were wrapped tightly around (y/n). Her eyes wide with the fresh tears still cascading down her cheeks.

"No!" Was the only word, Felix could muster out.

It had been clear to why she had to avoid him.

She was afraid of telling him. Afraid of him, rejecting her. Afraid, she could never get the same feeling from him.

"I can't watch the person I love go. I just can't let that happen."

There was a silence.

Felis still holding (y/n) in his arms. (Y/n), still trying to process what was happening.

Before she could say anything; eveything went black.

××××

Oh boy. Author is bad. Does anyone want to know what happened? Dying to see if (y/n) is going to be alright, alive, dying, or dead?

I'll leave it up to you, the readers. I'm really sorry.

I'm such a bad author. I have a question. Do you want this to be a sad-oneshot book? Or do you want this to be both a happy and sad one-shoot book?

~FallenAn9el391~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

225K 3.2K 136
//ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀʟʟ ~ (Warning: Old chapters suck. Sometimes new ones too lol) (This book has officially ended but is being rewritten. Ch...
270K 3K 55
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...
163K 3.7K 40
~BOOK ONE~ First was a QFTIM x reader Then became a Bendy x Reader x Cuphead Started- June 2018 Ended- December 2019 Warning: Short chapters asf ahe...
425K 5.5K 31
Basically what the title says. Either Ships or Character x reader. Will write lemon/smut. Just give requests and I'm write them. (Sorry if it takes a...