Kill and Run | MYG x Reader ✓

By mohogirl

❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED] More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
THE END!

24

7.8K 331 157
By mohogirl

"I can't believe he'd threaten you like that" Jin muttered with disbelief. Yoongi could only squeeze his eyes shut in frustration, everything becoming too much for him at this point.

"What the actual fuck do I do now?!" Yoongi hissed out loud, his hands now moving up to grip at his hair with confusion.

"Don't do that, you'll lose more hair than you already do" Taehyung warned, now reaching up to pull Yoongi's hands away from his hair. He lets out a deep sigh before sulkily sliding down on the couch, everyone else watching him with worried eyes.

"Neither of us was expecting that to happen," Hoseok commented, now moving over to where Yoongi was before resting an arm across his shoulder. Jin stepped closer to Yoongi before taking a seat down in front of him while looking deep into his eyes.

"Yoongi, it's ok to back out of the offer. I don't care if it affects us because you're my family and I can't just sit back and let this happen" Jin pleaded, hoping he can get Yoongi to change his mind. However, Yoongi could only slowly shake his head at Jin's offer, ready to accept his fate. 

"Yoongi are you serious? You just got with Y/N and now you're allowing that to go away?" Namjoon exclaimed, causing Yoongi to slightly flinch from his loud voice. However, a frown appeared on his face as he was frustrated as well.

"Look, this isn't because I don't care about her" Yoongi paused, his eyes tightly closed shut to prevent any tears from forming.

"I fucking love her to death but this sick family can do way worse than just 'get me to lose my job'" Yoongi snapped, silencing everyone in the process. Opening up his eyes, he lets out small pants as he leaned back on the couch with a groan. 

"If this is how you want it, then we'll be there for support," Jungkook assured him from the side. Yoongi lifted his head up, now seeing everyone come in closer for a group hug. As much as he hated group hugs, he allowed it just this once since he was in need of some comfort.

"Thank you. Just, none of you tell Y/N until I can figure something out" Yoongi begged as everyone pulled away. 

"We won't. We'll also try our hardest to find something to stop the wedding as well" Jimin assured him, earning a nervous nod from Yoongi.

"Hi, can I order an iced vanilla soy latte?" The barista nodded his head as he entered the order into the cash register. With the receipt done printing out, he pulled it out of the machine before handing it over the counter.

"I'll call out your drink when it's ready." Joy nodded her head before taking the receipt from his hand as she walked over to the side counter to wait for her drink. After minutes had passed by, Joy patiently scrolled through her phone until she had heard her order being called out.

"Iced vanilla soy latte!" Breathing out a sigh of relief, Joy placed her phone back into her purse before walking up to the counter to pick up her drink. However, just as she has her hand placed around the cup, another hand was wrapped around it as well.

"Excuse me that's my drink," Joy sassed at the stranger, attempting the pull the cup towards her direction.

"Sorry, but I ordered first." The deep voice threw Joy off as she turned her head to look up, her eyes slightly widening at the sight of a familiar person.

"Taehyung?" Wondering how a stranger knew his name, Taehyung looked down at Joy, only to have his mouth slightly hanging open as he continued to stare at her in disbelief.

"Joy?" Before she could reply, the barista had already come back to the counter with another drink.

"Iced vanilla soy latte." They both turned their heads to see the barista placing another cup down on the counter before leaving to serve the next customer. Seeing the other identical drink placed on the counter in front of them, Joy released her hand on the cup she was holding before grabbing the new one.

"There, you can have it." Taking the new drink, she turned on her heels to walk away, only to have Taehyung quickly walk up beside her.

"Wait, Joy." Ignoring his voice, Joy continued to walk forward until she had reached the doors. Pushing the doors open, Joy continued to walk down the concrete sidewalk, only the sounds of her heels clicking on the floor.

"Joy will you stop acting ridiculous? It's been years since the incident" Taehyung groaned as he finally caught up to her. Hearing his sudden words, Joy stopped in her tracks as whipped her head around to glare at him with disgust. 

"Are you serious? I'm the one who's ridiculous?" she snapped, pointing to herself for emphasis. 

"YOU were the one to cheat on ME." Taehyung lets out a heavy sigh, his hand now moving down to grip at her wrist before dragging her along to follow him.

"Where are you taking me?" she argued, attempting to pull her arm out of his grip. However, his grip was too strong as he continued to drag her beside him.

"You don't know how long I've been meaning to talk to you." Joy looked up at him with confusion.

"What are you even talking about? Just let go of me and leave me alone." Taehyung simply ignored her protests as he continued to walk down the street until they had reached a small library down the street. After pushing the doors open, he brought them both to a small table in the back of the library before pulling out a chair for Joy to sit down on.

"Why did you bring me here," Joy questioned, looking down at the chair with hesitance before sitting down. Taehyung lets out a sigh before placing his cup down on the table and taking a seat in the chair across from Joy.

"Can we talk? Please?" Taehyung begged, watching as Joy lets out a scoff before crossing her arms over her chest.

"I allowed you to have the chance to talk multiple times." Taehyung pursed his lip as he slightly flinched by her sharp words. Joy was right after all.

"I know, and I'm sorry for all of those years ago. We were both young and I grew up and changed. But for these past couples of weeks, so much has been happening and" Taehyung stopped himself, his hands now reaching down into the pocket of his jacket as he had the look of suddenly remembering something. Joy stared at him in the corner of her eyes to see him fishing out something shiny. 

"Is that-" Joy gasped out, her eyes widening at the familiar object.

"Our promise ring? Yeah, it is" Taehyung confessed, now placing the ring down onto the table between the both of them. Joy stared down at the shiny ring in disbelief, wondering why he had kept it after all of these years. 

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." Hearing his sudden confession, Joy lifted up her head to stare at him with doubt. His brows were knitted together as sadness clouded his facial features.

"But why Taehyung?" He lets out a sad chuckle, shrugging his shoulders in the process.

"I wish I knew myself. But enough about us, what's up with you?" he asked, now grabbing Joy's attention. 

"I didn't think you'd move back to the city" Taehyung admitted. Joy shrugged her shoulders before placing her cup back down on the table.

"I didn't think so either. I guess the country life didn't work out for the both of us" Joy quietly joked, earning a small giggle from Taehyung as well. However, his small smile was now replaced with a frown as his jaw clenched from looking down to see an unwanted text from his phone. This doesn't go unnoticed by Joy as she saw his change in expression.

"You look upset, are you ok?" Joy asked with concern, her hand now automatically reaching forward on top of the table to hold onto his by instinct.

"Truthfully, no" Taehyung confessed, letting out a deep sigh before giving Joy's hand a small squeeze in return.

"What's wrong?" she asked, seeing the look of doubt and hesitance on his face.

"I really can't tell you, but I just need someone to talk to" Taehyung began, earning an understanding nod from Joy. Despite them just reuniting, they've both known each other the longest since their high school days.

"My good friend, he's put in an arranged marriage." Joy's breath hitched as she looked at him in surprise.

"Is it bad because he doesn't want to be in one?" she questioned. Taehyung nodded his head, remembering the look of despair on Yoongi's face as it pained everyone to see him like that.

"He was already in love with someone else." Joy's eyes slightly widened as she saw Taehyung's face now darkening. She instantly picked up her chair and moved it over to Taehyung's side of the table before setting it down in front of him. With sad eyes, Joy leaned forward to wrap her arms around him in comfort before gently rubbing a hand on his back. Instead of protesting against it, Taehyung simply accepted the hug as he wrapped his arms around her in return, unknowingly missing her touch from so long.

"I hope your friend can get through this" Joy whispered out, hoping that her words of encouragement can get to him. 

"I hope Yoongi can get through this too" Taehyung muttered in return before resting his chin on her shoulder. However, Joy's brows quickly snap together as she suddenly pulled away from their hug, earning a small whine from Taehyung.

"Wait, what did you say?" she asked, hoping she had heard him correctly.

"Say what?" Taehyung looked at her, almost confused with why she was suddenly beginning to panic. Joy shook her head, the both of her hands now placed on his broad shoulders as she looked at him deep in the eyes.

"Did you say 'Yoongi'?" With doubt, Taehyung slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, he's my friend. Why?" he questioned. Joy lets out a scoff, unbelieving what she's hearing as she removed her hands from his shoulders and placed them down on the table.

"Don't tell me" Taehyung paused, looking at Joy with disbelief.

"The girl he loves. It's Y/N isn't it?" He lets out a quiet gasp, now leaning forward to hold the both of her shoulders as it was his turn to look at her.

"Wait, Joy how do you know all of this?" he questioned. Joy slapped his hands away as her nostrils flared from breathing out an angry sigh.

"Because she's one of my best friends, of course, I'll know who she likes." With frustration, she flipped her black hair to the side, not realizing how long Taehyung was staring at her.

"You know, you're still so beautiful even when you're mad." Hearing what had slipped out, Taehyung quickly placed a hand over the top of his mouth as he looked up to see Joy staring down at him with a glare.

"Seriously? This isn't the time. Literally, just days before she told me how much she was in love with him and how she thinks he's the one. Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true" she paused, looking down at Taehyung with narrowed eyes.

"Who's the bride?" Taehyung began to frown, not sure if he should tell her. 

"Baby, I don't know if I should-" Joy leaned forward to grip at the collar of his shirt, looking at him with warning eyes.

"Listen, I don't have time for this so tell me who is he marrying?" Letting out a heavy sigh, Taehyung removed her hands from the collar of his shirt before holding onto them.

"Do you know Park Rose? The daughter of the Park enterprise?" Joy's eyes widened as she looked away, needing to take a second. Of course, Joy knew of her, knowing that your team had to take her and her father out.

"He's marrying her?" she stammered, earning a small nod from Taehyung. She didn't know what to do at this point, now hastily standing up from the table. 

"Joy, what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned, now standing up as well while watching her reached down to grab at her cup and purse.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to tell her." Taehyung's eyes widened as he quickly ran around to stand in front of Joy, causing her to walk into his chest.

"No, you can't do that" he warned, placing the both of his hands on her shoulders to prevent her from moving anymore.

"And why is that."

"First of all, it's none of your business. Also, Yoongi is trying to fix this situation as well so it's best if you don't butt in this and to not tell Y/N" Taehyung warned, earning a low chuckle from Joy.

"Are you serious? Who are you to tell me what to do?" Before Joy could attempt to walk past to leave, Taehyung had skillfully moved his arms down to her waist before bringing her closer towards him as he finally placed his lips over hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞
4.9K 188 6
...𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔...? 『ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘』
26K 1.2K 34
[who knew rivalry and video games could be the start to a frustrating love story] yoongixreader (includes swear words) try not to cringe challenge
2.3K 88 18
BTS fanfiction