Lillian Potter | Harry Potter...

By ficsbygiastella

Lillian Potter, a fiery, slightly crazy, brave girl, has lived most of her life so far in misery, raised by t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Deleted A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
2k READERS!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tagged
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sad Authors Note
4k READERS!
Chapter 22
Deleted A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
deleted a/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Deleted Authors Note
Chapter 32
Deleted Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
The Chamber Of Secrets: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Prisoner of Azkaban: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Goblet of Fire: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Order of the Phoenix: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 18

3.3K 103 76
By ficsbygiastella

The feeling of dizziness that had seemed to fade away hit again as Fawkes carried us up the pipes, back to the castle. My head was spinning, and my ankle felt like it had been shattered into two million pieces. Basically, everything hurt.

It didn't help that it was a rather harsh landing onto the bathroom floor. I groaned, the world around me spinning.

"Don't worry, Lily, you'll be okay in no time," Harry comforted me as Ron picked me up once again. I really wished that I could walk, but my ankle might have just snapped in half if I did.

"Me? I'm completely fine. Worry about getting Ginny and yourself to safety," I smiled, feeling very faint.

Before we left the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the dirty mirrors. My red hair was tangled, and full of dirt and slime. My normally vibrant green eyes were duller, and there were scrapes among my whole body. Blood and slime soaked my robes.

I couldn't see straight as I was carried down the hallway. It felt like Ron was running a million miles per hour, but it probably wasn't even that fast. I was almost certain that I had a concussion. I wasn't very worried about it, though. I just wanted to get Ginny to safety.

I felt my eyelids drooping, but I wasn't tired. It felt like I was almost too weak to even hold them open. I let them droop down a bit, because everything was a blur anyways.

I felt us come to a stop, and could faintly hear knocking, before a door opened. I heard gasps from all around the room. I pretty much couldn't see anything, which sucked. I was honestly just grateful to be alive, I actually thought I was going to die down in the Chamber.

"Oh my- Ginny, oh Ginny, you're safe!" I heard Mrs. Weasley sob. I couldn't really see what was happening, but I could hear. "Ron, oh my goodness- Ron, I was so worried about you- Harry, Lily, how could I ever repay you? You saved my daughter! Oh I'm so glad you two are okay!"

Mrs. Weasley was sobbing loudly, but it sounded slightly distorted. In the background, I could hear more people crying. My eyelids were now completely shut, but I was still awake. I felt myself get handed to someone who was shaking.

Everything sounded so distant and echoey. All I could pick up was Mrs. Weasley's sobs.

"Ron, I-I'm so glad you're okay, you were so brave," Mrs. Weasley sobbed. "Harry, Lily, t-thank you so much, how will I ever repay you? I am just so glad you two are alright-"

That's when I assumed she saw me. She stopped, and then began sobbing even harder.

"Oh, Lily!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked. "She needs Madam Pomfrey, look at her! The poor girl, someone help her! She is barely awake!"

I felt a few wet tears fall on my forehead, and I slowly forced my eyes open, wanting to know who Ron had given me to. I mean, they were crying, and I knew it couldn't be Harry, because I would've just known.

Ignoring everyone bombarding Harry with questions, and Dumbledore quietly talking with McGonagall, I opened my eyes, and as the world came slightly into focus, I looked up.

"Fred?" I murmured. His tear filled eyes lit up, and he cracked the famous smile I was hoping to see.

"You really need to stop getting yourself into so much danger," he said quietly. I laughed a bit, like that was ever gonna happen. "I'm serious! I thought I was gonna lose you."

"Like you're one to talk," I murmured.

He laughed a bit, but the upset expression quickly returned.

I felt my heart break a little bit for making him so upset. Fred was usually not the one to take things so seriously, I guess that was why we got along so well. We had been friends for two years now, and had only just begun to become something more, but I somehow felt connected to him.

"I'm okay, Fred, I'm fine. Nothing Madam Pomfrey can't fix. You should be worried about Ginny," I said slowly.

"Ginny's fine, she was just unconscious," he sighed. "You look exhausted, you should go to sleep."

"I'm not tired-" I yawned.

"Yes you are. Goodnight!" Fred laughed. I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit.

The last thing I felt was my eyes fluttering shut, and a kiss on my forehead.

**********

"Your brother is done for, Lily. You useless filth, do something! Aren't you going to help him?" Voldemort cackled. Harry was laying on the floor of the Chamber of Secrets, a basilisk fang stuck in his arm.

"Lily, help! Do something!" Harry shouted holding his bleeding arm in pain. I was frozen. I wanted to do something, but I couldn't. "Wake up, Lily. Lily? Wake up!"

I shot up, sweating and shaking all over. I sighed in relief to see Ava at the foot of my bed, meaning it was only a dream.

"You were crying in your sleep," she mumbled. "Again."

"Sorry," I whispered, seeing everyone else was asleep.

"Lily, snap out of it!" Ava hissed, clapping her hands in my face. I stared at her, wondering if she had lost her marbles, or if I was just confused.

"You have been acting nothing like the Lily I know lately. The crazy, random, feisty, funny one," Ava said. "What's wrong?"

I sighed. It had been a few weeks since Harry, Ron and I had gone down in the Chamber, and I was still having nightmares about it. Guess what it caused? My personality to temporarily turn into a stale cracker. Since the incident, a lot had happened. Lockhart was fired, Harry, Ron, Ava, Olivia and I were all awarded one-hundred points and awards, Harry and I freed Dobby, and exams were even cancelled (which Hermione was VERY disappointed about.)

Ginny was slowly getting better. She was a bit jumpy and shaken up, but I was glad to say she was returning to normal. She was also very embarrassed about Harry helping to save her, which I had expected.

"I'm fine. These dumb nightmares just seem so realistic," I muttered, throwing the blanket back over myself. "We should get back to sleep."

"Sleep? It's nearly seven A.M. The Hogwarts Express is coming in a few hours," Ava told me.

I groaned, remembering. I didn't want to leave Hogwarts, it was more of a home to me than the Dursley's stupid, pathetic house ever would be. Plus, I wouldn't see any of my friends for FOREVER. I was thinking about just saying bye-bye and flying into the sun with my broom or something. Guess what? This year I wasn't putting up with any of the Dursleys. What were they gonna do about it? NOTHING. Okay, they might beat me up with a frying pan or something, but still. Oh well.

Sooner than I would have liked it to arrive, I was stepping off of the Hogwarts Express, lugging my trunk behind me.

"Ava, don't leave me, " I dramatically said, hugging her. "See you soon, bye, Harry-Lover."

It was so lovely that the last I saw of her was her scowling at me. I wasn't lying about the Harry part, you know. Olivia stepped off the train.

"Bye Olivia, make sure Ava doesn't kill Malfoy by the time the summer is over," I snickered.

"Okay, I will, have a great summer!" Olivia smiled, giving me a final hug and joining the Malfoys, who looked just so happy to see her and Ava. Not.

I noticed Ron walking off to his mum, and I ran up behind him. "Ron, wait!"

He turned around, and saw me.

"Were you really leaving without saying goodbye to me, Ronald?" I scowled, hugging him by throwing my arms around his neck since he was so tall.

"Sorry, Lily," Ron grinned sheepishly.

"You better be sorry, Weasley. Now go see your mum!" I waved goodbye as he headed in the opposite direction. I spotted Hermione. "Bye Hermione, don't read too much this summer!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes, but smiled anyways.

I saw that Harry was already with the Dursleys. Oh look, it was Vernon the hippo! I picked up my trunk, and started heaving it towards them, a bit annoyed at myself for making it so heavy. It felt like there were bricks and drugs in there. Maybe there was drugs. Okay, no there wasn't. I SWEAR.

I felt the trunk get lifted up from beside me, and I was about to beat up a robber, when I saw that it was Fred.

"Surprised?" he said, eyebrows raised.

"I thought you were a robber," I laughed, looking up at him.

"Maybe I am," he suggested. "I could be in disguise, and you let your guard down."

Yeah, a heart robber! I'd never say that out loud. I'm so sorry you had to hear that.

"I'm sure you are," I decided upon saying, smiling. There went those butterflies again.

I made sure we were right in front of the Dursley's faces before I did what I was about to do.

"Thanks for carrying my trunk, Freddie. I'll miss you," I said.

"I don't know if I'll miss you," Fred said. "I'll have to think about it."

"Hurry up, now, Potter. Tell your little boyfriend goodbye," Vernon snarled. I rolled my eyes, and took my heavy trunk from Fred.

I was originally debating what I was about to do, but decided to go for it anyways. Standing on my tippy toes, I kissed Fred's cheek. I began skipping away, grabbed Harry's arm, and headed off towards the exit of King's Cross, laughing at the looks of astonishment on the Dursley's faces.

A/N
Well, that's the last chapter of the Chamber of Secrets. I hope you guys liked it! Go on and read the first chapter of the Prisoner of Azkaban, it's up.
Make sure to leave a vote on this chapter if you liked it. The question of the day is... When do you start school?
I start August 13th. Bleh. Anyways, thanks for reading! Now go check out the next chapter ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
1.2K 44 14
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

36.5K 837 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
78 0 15
"It's us two versus the world." El and Emma Ryan, twin sisters, are attending the most famous school in the entire wizarding world, Hogwarts School o...