My English Love Affair

Galing kay CashtonsBananaLatte

Nothing in my life has been good for me. Then one day Louis comes home with another group. How can I stay awa... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (The Bachelor party and the Bachlerette)
Amnesia had to ruin it
Lil Authors Note
Im Falling Apart
Im shook up
SUPRISEEE
Okay babes its Chesnie

Chapter 12

53 3 0
Galing kay CashtonsBananaLatte

That Nothing Than Yooou!!!

***********

*Ashton's P.O.V. *

Me and Liz went to go get Chesnie a little something because lately she's been feeling down and I brought Liz to help me pick something out.

I'm glad I did.

I bought her a Dr Who poster and a a Jewelry set it was all silver...and sparkly, I also got her a little surprise....Liz didn't know I got it.

Chesnie says she likes it to be so sparkly that people from China can see her coming. Its so adorable. I love her too much. That's why I'm giving her a promise ring tonight.

*At The Mall*

Ashton: Liz...Liz... Where does Chesnie like to do things at

Liz: Haha Ash you should know! She loves the beach, or maybe the river, or anything overlooking water.

Ashton: Ok thank you

I decided on taking her to the river. Its gonna be great!

*Liz P.O.V.*

*Comes Home*

(Authors note: Liz and Chesnie live together)

Chesnie: Hey!! How did work go today! Did you sell any of your artworks?!

Liz: No :( I wish I couldve .

*Phone Rings*

Liz: Hello!!

Ashton: Hey Ba- Oh wait your not Chesnie.... Hi Liz! Can you give the phone to Chesnie please? *Giggles*

Liz: But of course!! *Covers bottom of phone* *whispers* its ashton

Chesnie: Hey Love!!

Ashton: Hey babe! Do you think I'd be able to pick you up later for dinner?

Chesnie: Oh my carrota Ashton OF COURSE!!

*I wink at Chesnie with a thumbs up*

Ashton: Ok I'll pick you up at ...hmm maybe ..ok at 5

Chesnie: Ok yay! I love you Ashy boo

Ashton: I love you 2 babe!

*Hangs up*

Chesnie: Liz!!! HES TAKING ME ON A DATE!! FINALLY!!

Liz: IK LETS GO GET YOU READY!

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

Ok my heart is beating a hundred miles an hour right now!

I put on my sparkly pumps with a black fitted dress with my sparkly Peter pan collar. My hair I decided to have it down for once. It was curly and my hair looked shiny!

Liz did my makeup. She's like amazing at it. I don't know how she does it!

I had the perfect shade of blush on.

Perfect Ruby red lips!

Also she did my mascara amazing and added Our Moment perfume so I could smell sweet!

*Ashton's P.O.V.*

Ok Luke is helping me out with what suit to wear!

He got a black suit and I found a turqoist colored shirt. That's Chesnie's favorite color. and I was going to wear a bow tie with it. Chesnie simply loves those!

Luke: Good luck bro!!!

*Drives to their flat*

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

*Doorbell rings*

Chesnie: OH MY GOSH LIZ!

Liz: GO CHESNIE GO!!

Chesnie: Ok bye Liz!!!

*Opens Door*

Chesnie: Oh my gosh! Ash You look..so..so handsome! *Gasps* OMC your wearing my favorite color!

Ashton: *Silent* *With mouth open*

Chesnie: Ashton what's wrong....do I look bad oh my gosh I must look bad I'm sorry!!

Ashton: Babe ....No...You look so Beautiful I'm shocked. I'm so lucky Cus in the end I'm a six and your a ten! I can't believe I get to call you mine wow!!

How in the world did I get such a beautiful girl!

*Ashton P.O.V.*

Chesnie walked out and I just... I just couldn't believe a girl like her would be in love with me. Really in the end I'm a six and she's a Ten. She's confident and I'm insecure. The crazy part is .... She keeps coming back for more!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
794 65 8
Call me nosy but I just really can't help it! Apparently my best friend, a member of the basketball team, suddenly quits just to take care of her ne...
259 58 29
I never meant to be a disappointment to my dad or to destroy my parent's marriage, but now my mom and I are moving to a small town called Louisville...
27.3K 445 20
Just some small one-off things I wrote when I was bored or feeling down. These are fluff one-shots, by the way. Not smut one-shots. :> Enjoy!! :)