Just a storyline||Jeff Hardy

By baby_kaiiiiii

Iris is joining WWE. She is going in with no friends or family to help her. Everyone left her. She is all alo... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Attitude
Chapter 3: Interruption
Chapter 4: Friends
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: Confessions
Chapter 8: Awkward
Chapter 9: Shower
Chapter 10: Summer Rae
Chapter 11: First Match
Chapter 12: Heart Break
Chapter 13: Plan
Chapter 14: Hug
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Fun
Chapter 17: Tattoo
Chapter 18: New Hardy
Chapter 19: Former Divas Champion
Chapter 20: Child
Chapter 21: DNA Test
Chapter 22: Finally
Chapter 23: Break up
Chapter 24: Regret
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: New Friend
Chapter 27: Kiss
Chapter 28: Friends Again
Chapter 29: Goodbye
Chapter 30: TNA
Chapter 31: Rosemary
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 34: She Hates Me
Chapter 35: Heel
Chapter 36: Reby Sky
Chapter 37: Texts
Chapter 38: Not How I Planned
Chapter 39: Wedding
Chapter 40: Positive
Chapter 41: Isabella
Chapter 42: Pregnant Again
Chapter 43: Coming Home
Chapter 44: Last Match

Chapter 33: Heart Breaks

412 9 0
By baby_kaiiiiii

Iris's POV

 "What was her name?" He asked.

 "Isabella." I choked back tears. 

"She sounded like such a cute baby." He sighed. 

"She was." I let tears escaped my eyes. The next thing I knew I was completely sobbing. He hugged me tight. I cried into his shoulder and clenched onto the bottom of his shirt. He kissed my forehead and held the back of my head. It was such a nice moment. I wish it could last forever but sadly, everything has to end. I'm gonna end this. I pulled away.

"You know what the worst part was?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"You not being by my side. You weren't by my side when I was going through a deep depression. You weren't by my side when I found out I was pregnant. You weren't by my side when I was having trouble through pregnancy. You weren't by my side when I was giving birth! No one was. I was all alone. AJ was the only one who would at least drive me places!" I ranted.

"I-I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Instead of you being by my side, you were with Rosemary. I was out there in pain! Whatever happened to 'I will love you forever'? Huh? Exactly! You lied. A simple 'I'm sorry' will not make up all those times you were gone! I love you and-" His phone started to ring. He took it out. I snatched it out of his hands and read the ID name. It was Rosemary. I gave him a disgusted look. I answered it. "Hello Rosemary, he'll have to call you back." I hung up and threw his phone on the floor.

 "What the f***?"

 "I'm over here pouring my heart out to you and you're about to answer a phone call from your stupid girlfriend. JEFF I LOVE YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!? I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE YOU! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! I WANT TO DIE WITH YOU! ...... obviously you don't see that..... Go to Rosemary. You don't love me."

A/N: Summerslam is good so far. 🔺SPOILERS AHEAD🔺 I'm happy that Seth won. So far, only eight matches have happened and AJ Styles lost but it was disqualification so he is still the WWE champion.That's happening right now. But Charlotte won and Becky turned heel. She needed it though. WWE needed to give her that push. Also Braun won against Kevin Owens sadly. New day a won but it was via disqualification. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 415 29
"My mom will never allow this." Allison warned. "It doesn't matter. This is about you and me. Not your mom." He had a good point. "Yea but I would...
64 8 7
Jay Evans is the newest Smackdown Diva. She's caught the attention of a certain high flyer on Smackdown. Can he give her the love and happiness she s...
8.9K 133 83
This is a Trish Stratus and Jeff Hardy love story. Trish is new to Carolina high Jeff is in a bad group in the school with his brother and his girlf...
16.3K 412 36
Jeff Hardy is very beloved WWE superstar with his high flying stunts, but he isolated himself from love Lita a well beloved high flying diva she has...