Not So Different | Connor x G...

De GoldenEnderFox

(Established Relationship) It's been almost five months since the peaceful protest had occured. Androids now... Mais

Chapter 1: One Month Anniversary
Chapter 2: Texting with Emojis
Chapter 3: Last Chances
Chapter 4: Triggers
Chapter 5: Bed Sharing, Old Texts
Chapter 6: Despacito
Chapter 7: Stress Levels Rising
Chapter 8: Confrontations on the Street
Chapter 9: The Good Days
Chapter 10: Return to Me
Chapter 11: Gavin's Hatred Bubbles
Chapter 12: All in the Past
Chapter 13: Off Work Early
Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You
Chapter 15: Jericho
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: Get Through This
Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 19: Drunken Buzz
Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"
Chapter 21 *SMUT*: Broken Ties
Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire
Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club
Chapter 24: Affection
Chapter 25: Brotherly Reunion
Chapter 26: Don't Go...
Chapter 27 *SMUT*: One More Night
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: New Partners
Chapter 30: Young Love
Chapter 31: The Wrong Path
Chapter 32: Abused
Chapter 33: Opposites Attract
Chapter 34: It's You
Chapter 35: Cheating
Chapter 36: Cyclothymia
Chapter 37: Investigaton
Chapter 38: Best Friends
Chapter 39: Clear My Mind
Chapter 40: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 41: Together Again
Chapter 42: Binary Talk
Chapter 43: Don't Deserve This
Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter
Chapter 45: Visual Defect
Chapter 47: Pull The Trigger
Chapter 48: The Best Detective
Chapter 49: Lara and Fawkes
Chapter 50: Gun Shots
Chapter 51: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 52: Wounded
Chapter 53: Before the Storm
Continuation?

Chapter 46: What Is This Feeling?

759 46 53
De GoldenEnderFox

(I AM FAR FROM FINISHING THIS FANFIC BUT IS IT WEIRD THAT I HAVE ALREADY WROTE THE FINAL CHAPTER?! Like... It's emotional af and it hurts so much.)

"No, Gavin." Connor said, pushing Gavin away before heading over the couch to sit down.

Gavin pouted before narrowing his eyes at the android, "Come on, babe." he said, walking over to Connor before sitting in his lap. He leaned down to capture Connor's lips with his. His hands moved up to the android's hair.

Connor pressed a hand to Gavin's chest to push him back slightly, "Gavin. No."

"Whhhhyyyy?" he whined.

"Because I don't want to. Simple as that."

Gavin's hands trailed down to the back of Connor's neck, "Connor-"

"You're only using me to cope. I'm not sleeping with you."

Gavin sighed, "Babe, I don't want to have sex with you just to cope. Yes. I will admit that me being clingy and flirty with you does help when it comes to coping. But if you don't want to have sex then that's fine. I would love to show you how much I love you but it's okay." he gave the android a reassuring smile, "I'm not pushing you into anything you don't want to do."

He simply wrapped his arms around Connor's neck before putting his head underneath the android's chin. Gavin felt Connor tense up.

Connor was honestly surprised at Gavin's response. He was a lot more calm than he had expected him to be. He put his arms around Gavin's waist and relished in the hug as his body relaxed.

"I'm fine with doin' shit just like this, Con. I love you." Gavin assured, his arms tightening around the android's neck. 

"Okay." Connor said, "I love you, too."

Gavin pulled back slightly to look into his eyes, "Now how about some coffee?" he leaned forward to kiss Connor's jaw before standing. He eyed the few remaining shards of glass on the floor, "Hey, Con?" he said looking back at the android.

"Y-Yeah?"

He winked at him, "Did it hurt?"

Connor just rolled his eyes, "What, when I fell from heaven?"

"No, when you FELL THROUGH MY FUCKING WINDOW!" he exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.

"I apologised!" he heard Connor call back causing him to chuckle to himself whilst he switched on the coffee machine.

-x-

Gavin was seated next to Connor with his arms around the android's waist.

"This is... nice." Connor said, his hand still wrapped around his coffee. He then felt Gavin's head rest against his shoulder, "I'm... I'm sorry." he said, putting the mug down onto the coffee table.

Gavin removed his head from Connor's shoulder to get a better look at him, "What for?"

Connor turned his head to look at Gavin, "For not wanting to-" he was cut off by Gavin's lips against his.

"Don't you fucking dare apologise for shit like that." Gavin breathed between the kiss before moving his hands up to cradle the android's head. One of Connor's hands came to rest on Gavin's leg as his eyes closed, automatically kissing Gavin back, "I would never force you into somethin' like that, babe." he smiled into the kiss, "I love you." he muttered as his hand softly carressed the android's cheek.

Connor nodded, his free hand came up to Gavin's neck to deepen the kiss.

This time, Connor was the one to move so he was sitting in Gavin's lap with his legs on either side of his hips. Both of his arms wrapped around Gavin's neck, whilst Gavin's hands settled on the small of Connor's back.

"For someone who doesn't want to sleep with me... you sure are being clingy." Gavin teased as he put his lips to the android's throat, nibbling his artificial skin.

"Shut up." Connor said with a low moan rumbling in his chest. He closed his eyes as Gavin left a trail of kisses down his throat.

Gavin chuckled, "You want to take this upstairs now?"

"N-No." Connor replied, "I'm not... I'm not sleeping with you."

"Really?" he smirked, biting at the android's neck.

"PUT THE ANDROID DOWN..." Niner's voice boomed through the broken window, "I... smell... seeeex."

"Fuckin' hell." Gavin groaned in annoyance as Connor stood up from him, a blue blush spreading across his cheeks, "Fuck off, one eye!" he shouted before shifting in his seat uncomfortably.

Niner climbed through the window, "If you're not careful I will make you have one eye, Reed."

"The door may be broken but you can still use it, you know?" Gavin suggested, "Coming through the damn window isn't exactly reasonable."

"I've always wanted to climb through a window."

"Because everyone has that dream at some point in their life..." Gavin muttered, his hands clasped together on his lap to cover himself.

"You wanted to talk about something, Niner?" Connor questioned, "I will get us some coffee."

-x-

Connor took a seat next to Gavin after handing Niner a mug. Niner took a seat on the empty couch before leaning forward, "Okay." he said, "I have two things to talk about. One being more serious than the other and I will get to that later."

"Take your time." Connor nodded.

Niner nodded back as he brought a finger up to his damaged eye to wipe away a drip of Thirium, "A few days ago." he began, "I was... out. With someone."

"Who?" Gavin questioned.

"Chloe..." he muttered.

A smirk appeared on Gavin's face, "Go on."

"We were taking a simple walk through the streets. She was talking about Kamski and other things." he paused, "But when I tried to talk to her my systems seemed to short-circuit. My stress levels rose and my heart rate quickened. It affected my vocal features making my words come out stuttered. And when she kissed my cheek I could feel Thirium quickly flow to my face. I am heavily confused. What is this feeling?"

"That's cute." Connor smiled.

"This is disgusting." Gavin mumbled. Connor whacked him round the back of the head, "Jesus, Con!"

"Should I be worried?" Niner questioned.

"No. You shouldn't be." Connor assured.

Gavin leaned forwards and placed his drink onto the coffee table, "Niney, Niney, Niney. That's called love you dumbass." this caused Connor to hit the back of his head again, "Can you stop?! Gonna give me a damn concussion."

"Stop being an asshole then." Connor smirked.

Niner shook his head and denied, "No. It's not love. That's out of the question."

"You're in denial." Gavin stated.

Connor agreed, "Yes you are. You're starting to sound like how Gavin used to feel. Not admitting that he was in love with a bunch of wires and machinery." he smirked.

Gavin rolled his eyes whilst putting an arm around Connor's waist, "I will now say that you aren't just a bunch of wires and machinery, babe."

"You two sicken me." Niner said.

A chuckle escaped Gavin's lips, "Trust me, Nines. You and Chloe will be like this by the way you're goin'." he said before kissing Connor's cheek.

"Save yourself while you still can." Connor said, pretending to be sickened by Gavin's love.

"You love it. Don't deny it." Gavin winked at Connor before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"You two still sicken me." Niner continued, "I guess I will... Talk to Chloe about the matter."

"Go for it, Nines. But don't be all weird about it. You gotta drop it into conversation subtly."

Niner nodded, "I will try."

"We'll be with you, Niner." Connor assured.

"I appreciate it." he replied.

Gavin leaned back into the couch, his arm still around Connor's waist, "Now what else did you wanna talk about?"

"You're not going to like this." Niner warned, "It's pretty serious."

"It can't be that bad. I'm in love with an asshole. I can deal with pretty much anything."

"Aww..." Gavin started, "You said you're in love with me. I think I might faint." he paused before looking back at Niner, "Okay, sorry, Nines. Go on. It honestly can't be that bad."

"It is." he said, "Please don't let this get to you. Because I know it will have a heavy effect on your... You know. Situation."

"I'm calm." Gavin assured, "I can handle it." he said, subconsciously tightening his arm around Connor's waist.

Niner nodded.

He knew that Gavin's mind wouldn't be able to handle this calmly.

"Lara's back."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.5K 449 25
Y/N has worked as a detective with the detroit police force for almost a year now. Although she hasn't worked there long, the 23 year old is respecte...
55.4K 1.1K 8
do you like Detroit? I sure hope so! cause why else would you be here Tw: swearing throughout I haven't tried ships yet so uhhhh x readers are my spe...
365K 11.8K 36
Connor x Android Reader (fem). Read to find out :D RANKINGS #2 ConnorDBH #3 Detroit Become Human (Cover art by yours truly) Warnings: Cursing +violen...
95.6K 3.9K 51
Okay, so Gavin is low-key one of my favorite characters in Detroit: Become human. If you're reading this though, you must like him, too, so you can't...