Not So Different | Connor x G...

By GoldenEnderFox

(Established Relationship) It's been almost five months since the peaceful protest had occured. Androids now... More

Chapter 1: One Month Anniversary
Chapter 2: Texting with Emojis
Chapter 3: Last Chances
Chapter 4: Triggers
Chapter 5: Bed Sharing, Old Texts
Chapter 6: Despacito
Chapter 7: Stress Levels Rising
Chapter 8: Confrontations on the Street
Chapter 9: The Good Days
Chapter 10: Return to Me
Chapter 11: Gavin's Hatred Bubbles
Chapter 12: All in the Past
Chapter 13: Off Work Early
Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You
Chapter 15: Jericho
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: Get Through This
Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 19: Drunken Buzz
Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"
Chapter 21 *SMUT*: Broken Ties
Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire
Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club
Chapter 24: Affection
Chapter 25: Brotherly Reunion
Chapter 26: Don't Go...
Chapter 27 *SMUT*: One More Night
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: New Partners
Chapter 30: Young Love
Chapter 31: The Wrong Path
Chapter 32: Abused
Chapter 33: Opposites Attract
Chapter 34: It's You
Chapter 35: Cheating
Chapter 36: Cyclothymia
Chapter 37: Investigaton
Chapter 38: Best Friends
Chapter 39: Clear My Mind
Chapter 40: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 41: Together Again
Chapter 42: Binary Talk
Chapter 43: Don't Deserve This
Chapter 45: Visual Defect
Chapter 46: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 47: Pull The Trigger
Chapter 48: The Best Detective
Chapter 49: Lara and Fawkes
Chapter 50: Gun Shots
Chapter 51: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 52: Wounded
Chapter 53: Before the Storm
Continuation?

Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter

905 53 98
By GoldenEnderFox

(I made a Connor x Gavin video for this fanfic <3 Thank you all for your amazing support!
YT: WR600 - Video: They Don't Know About Us!)

"No... Why the fuck are we here, Connor?" Hank asked in annoyance.

"Gavin wanted to be apart of this case so I am letting him join us." Connor explained, "You know he's protective when it comes to Fawkes."

Norman sat in the back, ignoring the pair.

"You're not even together anymore!"

Connor just bit his lip before immediately exiting the car, "Well..."

"Connor! Don't you dare tell me your back with that asshol-" Connor cut Hank off by closing the door. He quickly made his way towards Gavin's house. Hank would understand. Things were different now.

He went to open the door but it was locked.

He decided on knocking. No answer. He knocked again. No answer, "Gavin?!" he called through the door. He knocked again. His LED went red as he brought out his phone and rang Gavin. It went to voicemail a few moments later.

The android decided to make his way around the house, the majority of the windows were covered with curtains, making it hard to see inside.

There was one window that he was able to clearly see through.

"Gavin!" he called, seeing the man lying on his back on the floor of the sitting room. He tried to open the window but it was no use.

This was very deja vu.

He used his elbow to smash open the window before climbing inside. He would have to pay for that later...

Connor quickly knelt down next to Gavin, pressing a hand to the man's forehead. His temperature was extremely high.

He looked around and noticed quite a number of beer bottles lying around. He also noticed a load of Lithium pills scattered across the coffee table. He felt his metal heatbeat quicken at the thought of Gavin overdosing. 

A quick scan was then performed.

He had never felt more relieved. There was no signs of overdose but there were signs of intoxication.

He carefully picked Gavin up bridal style and walked him over to the couch, gently laying him down. He leaned down to kiss the Gavin's forehead, causing the man to shiver. His eyes were still closed.

Connor made his way into the kitchen to retrieve a cold cloth and a glass of water.

Making his way back into the sitting room he noticed just how many bottles of beer there were. The alcohol does not mix well with Lithium, that's for sure.

He sat on the edge of the couch, placing the cold cloth over Gavin's forehead. He then ran a hand through the man's hair to try and coax him awake. Gavin stirred before his eyes fluttered open, his lids were heavy.

"C-Connor?" Gavin said, his voice groggy from the alcohol, "Mmm, babe why are you at my sister's wedding?"

"What?" Connor asked in utter fucking confusion, "One. I'm highly sure you don't have a sister. Two. There is no wedding taking place."

Gavin's hands snaked up behind Connor's neck, pulling him down into a messy kiss, "We could have a wedding. It would be magical like Disney."

Connor rolled his eyes, "You don't want to marry me, Gavin. It's the drink talking. The drink that I didn't want you taking." he attempted to pull away but was brought back down so his lips met Gavin's.

"I'd marry the shit out of you, sweetheart..." he mumbled, pressing his face against the android's neck. Connor felt Thirium rise to his face.

"Why did you lock the door?" Connor asked, managing to free himself from Gavin to stand.

Gavin looked at him as if he was mad, "I didn't want the android witches to get in, Connor! They are at an all-time high and they could've easily impregnated me with their wands!"

Connor had finally deduced that Gavin was fucking mental when he was drunk.

He knew that when Gavin finally sobered up that he would more than likely break down. He's at his high right now and he would be at his lowest once sober. The Lithium was slowly reacting with the alcohol.

The android sat back down and said, "Drink this." he held the glass of water up to Gavin's lips.

Gavin ignored him and quickly put his arms around the android's neck, "My Connor." he said, pulling Connor down on top of him causing the water to go everywhere.

"Oh my ra9, Gavin!"

"You got your juices all over me! How could you?!"

"Please don't say it like that." Connor groaned, managing to move the glass out from in between them and place it on the coffee table. Once he looked back at Gavin he noticed the complete love in the man's eyes. He couldn't bring himself to get off of Gavin.

Gavin suddenly whispered, "I'm sorry, Con."

"What?"

"I'm sorry for callin' you plastic and shit like that. I didn't mean it. I love you."

"Gavin, that's all in the past, it's fine-"

"It eats me up everyday. Just thinking about how I treated you makes me feel horrible." he pulled Connor's lips down to his, "I'm sorry."

Connor gave him a reassuring, "I forgive you. Even if you are a drunken mess right now."

"I'm not drunk."

"You are. Don't even begin to deny it." he paused as his hand stroked Gavin's cheek, "Where did you even get all this alcohol from."

"You'll never find my secret stash." Gavin stuck his tongue out at Connor.

The android rolled his eyes, "I will-" he was cut off by the front door bursting open. Hank had effectively kicked the door in.

"Connor, what the fuck!?"

"Hank, it's not what it looks like!" Connor said, scrambling off of Gavin.

Hank looked at him in shock, noticing a wet patch on the android's stomach, "Really?!"

"This is water! I spilt it! Trust me!"

"Connor gets hard if you touch his LED!" Gavin shouted. Connor immediately facepalmed, letting his hand fall down his face to cover his mouth as he tried to avoid eye contact with Hank as a clear blue blush spread across his cheeks.

"I did not need to hear that!" Hank said, anger in his eyes as he looked at Gavin who was now flipping over to bury his face into the couch, "I can't allow you to see this asshole anymore, Connor!"

"I'm sorry, what?" Connor said, removing his hand from his face, "You can't-"

"You can't keep us apart old maaaaan." Gavin said. He pointed towards Connor with his face still buried into the couch, "I'm gonna marry his plastic ass." his voice muffled.

Hank scoffed, "No way in fucking hell am I allowing that."

Gavin turned his head so he could speak more clearly, "Alexa, play Rude by Magic." he then stood up, his legs shaking. His eyes scanned the room, seeing the broken window and the bust in door, "MY HOUSE IS BROKEN!" he quickly got to his knees and began to crawl towards the broken glass, "I have to complete the jigsaw."

Connor soon picked him up and put him back on the couch, "No. You're not."

A voice caused the three of them to look towards the front door, "I'm just going to pretend like I haven't seen any of this... And I am going to calmly leave."

"Noooo! Mom don't leave!" Gavin exclaimed, his hand reaching out dramatically towards the direction of the front door.

"I will hurt you, Gavin!" Niner replied.

Connor sat next to Gavin on the couch before looking at Hank, "I'm not leaving him here like this, Hank. I don't want to risk him actually overdosing on Lithium." Gavin immediately put his arms around the android and cuddled into his side.

"The fuck is he takin' Lithium for?"

Niner explained, "It is supposed to help with Gavin's disorder. But the amount of alcohol he has been intaking recentely will do the complete opposite."

"Fuck off, Mom!" Gavin exclaimed, "You just don't accept my love for Romeo!"

Niner held his head in his hands, "I am honestly done with this household!"

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck is going on?" Norman asked, appearing next to Niner.

Gavin pointed at the FBI, his arms still secure around Connor, "You! You have come to take Romeo away from me you sick bastard!"

Norman quickly turned around and left, "I'm not even going to ask." he muttered.

"Connor. We're leaving." Hank said.

"I'm not leaving Gavin like this." Connor replied, calmly, "The alcohol and Lithium reacting together are making him extremely unstable as time goes by. Please, I-"

"I can accompany you on this case, Lieutenant." Niner cut in, "Because I agree with Connor. Gavin needs someone by his side for a few days."

"Why can't you stay with him?!" Hank asked Niner.

"I am not staying in the same house as Gavin for a number of days."

"I will." Connor said as he put an arm around Gavin's waist who was still cuddling into him, "You know he didn't cheat on me, Hank. He has changed. I really want you to give him another chance. Because he definitely deserves it-"

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE?!" Gavin suddenly started to sing along to the song that was coming from the Alexa, "I'm gonna marry him anyway!"

Niner shook his head in disappointment, "This is why I'm not staying. Alexa, stop!"

"Connor..." Hank trailed off, trying his best to ignore Gavin.

"Nothing you say will change my mind. I am my own person, Hank. I decide what I do with my life."

Hank groaned in frustration, "Don't come cryin' to me if he breaks your heart again, Connor." he said before storming out of the house.

Connor felt a pang of sadness hit him, "Don't take that too personally, Connor." Niner said, "He is just angry. Once he has cooled down he will apologise to you."

"Okay..." Connor muttered.

"We shouldn't be too long, I assume." Niner said.

"Don't let Fawkes push you around." Connor quickly mentioned.

"I will kick the shit out of him if he dares to try anything."

"Niner is best mom... fighting crime." Gavin mumbled into Connor's neck.

Niner raised an eyebrow, "Good luck with... That."

-x-

"ConCon I need lovin'." Gavin said. He was lying on the couch with his arms open wide.

"I promise I will lie with you if you drink this water." he said, leaning down to hold the glass to Gavin's lips.

"Fine." Gavin grumbled before taking a long gulp of the cool water, "Mmm. Now cuddle me." he said as Connor placed the glass onto the coffee table and stood up straight.

"I don't think that that's a wise idea, love."

"You promised."

Connor rolled his eyes, "I know. But you currently have a smashed window and a broken door. It isn't exactly safe."

Gavin's arms outstretched further towards him, "Carry me to the car. Let's go to yours."

The android nodded, "I have no other choice."

Connor made sure that he had gathered Gavin's phone and Lithium pills before picking up the man.

As Connor made his way to the car, Gavin whispered, "I love you, Connor."

A smile spread across Connor's face, "I love you too, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 12.2K 40
About three months after the events of Detroit: Become Human, Connor continues to struggle with his new-found emotions. Despite CyberLife chasing aft...
44 0 8
You, Y/N L/N are a stylish, hardheaded, Adrenaline-craving woman and the youngest detective in Detroit. not to mention Hank Anderson's partner of 3 y...
1.6K 26 3
A host of Detroit: Become Human Oneshots
73.5K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...