Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 16

4.1K 257 23
By theathea3015

Nick's POV

Zoey always tells me I'm an idiot. Sometimes my mom too. She did as well. And of course Harry told me even worse words. At that time, they were probably wrong. But if they said so now, it'd totally agree.

Jackass. Asshole. Jerk. Dickhead. Stupid. Moron.

Yeah, I get it.

I don't know why I always end up saying stupid things to Ariane. Things that could hurt her or make her mad. I guess I'm just stupid like that.

I was furious because of all the eyes that were on her in that sexy black tempting dress.

I personally picked it out when I told Leah to send clothes to her apartment. I was happy she at least took one of the dresses.

I could swear that I'd never seen anyone more beautiful. It complimented her skin tone perfectly and her makeup was nicely done. God, she looked gorgeous.

That damn slit made my breath hitch. Her legs were endless and my mind was going haywire. Everything about her was intoxicating. Her smell, her touch. Everything.

Fuck. My. Boner.

I was currently laying on my bed thinking of her and how mad she looked this night. I just want her out of my goddamn head! She's been in there too long. I turned and saw the pillow she brought with her last night. Memories of her soft skin pressed against mine flooded my mind .

Again.

She looked so sexy last night and I was so tempted to rip her nightie of her and ravish her till she can't walk for a fucking week.

Ah Shit.

She looked even more beautiful sleeping in her arms. And I couldn't help but kiss every part of her face when I woke up in the morning. Her nose, her cheeks, her neck.

I should kiss her lips?

I decided against it and just twirled her soft brown hair in my fingers. I kept staring at her slowly memorizing every detail of her face.

I felt like the fucking king of the world when she said I kissed better than her stupid boyfriend. It was a euphoric feeling.

Stupid, yeah but whatever.

I went downstairs to make our breakfast and when I was almost done, Alyssa called.

Right. My girlfriend.

" Hey baby ! Guess what? I have good news!" She said once I picked up

" What is it Alyssa?" I asked her trying to sound interested.

" Well? Guess!"

" I don't have time for guessing games Alyssa. Tell me now or I'll hang up." I told her flatly.

" Always in such a bad mood. Anyway, PopMotif just called and they want to do a feature on us both!" She said enthusiastically.

" Alright. What's the good news then?"

" Don't be so bland Nick! That's the good news. We're gonna be on a cover of a magazine. Aren't you happy?"

" Why the fuck would I be happy?" I snapped at her. I'm a multi-billionaire. I don't have time for that shit.

" Firstly, you're gonna shoot with me! Isn't that enough to make you happy? Shooting with your girlfriend?" She asked clearly annoyed.

" Look, I don't have time for a stupid photo shoot. That's your job. Mine is making tons of money to sponsor the whole world. PopMotif included."

" I didn't finish Nicholas! Secondly, PopMotif is owned by Red Kerrington. Haven't you been trying to sign a deal with his dad? This is a great opportunity!" She yelled.

Smart bitch. Gray Kerrington is a famous businessman that could make my company go to even higher heights . I have wanted to work with him but never got the chance to meet him. I don't know why the fuck he would name his son Red. Does he have a fetish for colors? I bet his wife is called Blue or maybe Green.

Haha. Not funny.

" You make it sound like I'm desperate to work with the old man. If anything, he should be thrilled to work with me. I don't need him ."

" Whatever. Just think about it Nick! And you better be coming back soon . I miss you and your amigo." Just then Ariane came down and I decided to end the call.

" Alright Alyssa. I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up.

Ariane looked pretty sad. I wondered. She was quiet during breakfast and I kept looking at her wondering why.

I guess I got mad when she forgot about our date tonight. And even madder when she was bringing herself down. I don't even get it. She's Harry's cousin. Why the hell would she feel that way?

I had to go to Armani to get my suit fitting for tonight . It could take a while. When she kissed me good bye and whispered seductively in my ear and went upstairs. I lost it.

I had promised not to kiss her again but I just couldn't.

The feel of her lips against mine made me grow a little crazy. I kissed her like a starving man and she responded sweetly. Fuck. It was amazing. I did what I always wanted to do. My hands went down and I grabbed her ass cheeks.

Like presumed, soft like a feather pillow .

They felt amazing in my hands. I couldn't think straight.

More. More. More. More.

It kept on chanting in my head as I kissed her deeply and roughly.

Did I mention her moans are sexy as fuck? They made me think of the sounds she'd make when I ...

I think Ariane wants my dick to fall off. She teased me to no end and I got harder when she bit my bottom lip and sucked it hard. And then she left me hanging like it was nothing .

Holy Grail.

I had to take a very very cold shower before heading off to my fitting .

She will pay for this. Not immediately, but surely.

I was on the phone with a business partner when Ariane came downstairs.

Fucking Shit. I almost dropped my phone . She looked stunning. Beautiful. Jolie.

My cara mia.

Get a grip Nick !

My mood changed when we reached the event and Derek wouldn't stop staring at her. He even dared to ask her for a dance! I felt like ripping his eyeballs out.

It got worse as we progressed. All the men were looking at her, eye-fucking her , having lustful looks and thoughts.

Mad men would send me to an anger management class if they saw me.

The worse part is how oblivious she was to all the attempts they made at her. A guy even asked me if it could be a threesome!

Does he want to lose his fucking balls?

She just kept smiling at all the men that spoke to her and I was losing my fucking mind. She paid me no attention and her smile was wider than a fucking Barbie doll!

Sup Nicholas? Why the jealousy?

My inner self asked a stupid question. Very stupid question.

It's not jealousy. It's just...

Just?

Shut the fuck up.

Remember, she's not your girl...

I had to keep my irritation within by keeping my mouth shut the whole time. I was ticking time bomb. I would snap at anyone that just gets me the least bit upset.

Did she? Did she just put her hand on my thigh?

I want her. I want her on this table right now. I want to take her right here at this moment. She noticed how hard I was getting and withdrew her hand.

Of course, my blushing cara mia.

She suddenly got distracted talking to Celine. The girlfriend of my associate David Payne.
I was dying for her attention but she seemed so into the discussion so I let her be.

Maybe just one fuck and she'll be out of my system. I promise.

That's what you said about the kiss.

I stood up and she didn't even notice me leaving. Am I that invisible? I bumped into Brenda on the way and I almost rolled my eyes . She's a fucking bitch. Even worse than Alyssa.

" Hello Brenda. Good to see you." I said in a polite voice . I hoped it was a polite voice.
" Oh Nick! I'm more than happy to see you. I've missed you. You look so sexy tonight." she said in a seductive voice .

It wasn't seductive to me at least. It was whiny and annoying. My idea of seductive was Ariane.

Beautiful. Sexy. Innocent. Seductive.

" You don't look bad either." I told her dismissively. Honestly, she did look good and she had that look that'd make all the men turn heads but I wasn't interested.

Not even the least bit.

I was about leaving when she held me back.

" C'mon, you can't leave when the dance is just about starting . Dance with me?" She said pulling me to the dance floor. I looked over at Ariane and I immediately wanted to push her away and go to her. I wanted to dance with her.

I reluctantly held unto Brenda as the dance started but I wasn't having it. Thankfully Ariane wasn't dancing with anyone. Brenda kept whispering stuff in my ear. I don't even know what she's saying.

I became ballistic.

Ariane had her arms wrapped around Derek. And they seemed to be having a swell time.

Fine. I admit. I was dying of  jealousy. I'm supposed to be dancing with her. No one one else. I left a confused Brenda and stalked over to them. I had to stop myself from beating Derek to a pulp.

If I was angry? I became furious when she said she enjoyed his company. Which led to me telling her some fucking stupid things. I didn't' like the look of hurt I saw on her face when I accused her of flirting with all the men here. It was like a punch in the gut.

Well she looked pissed. Really pissed. And she looked fucking hot. And the fact that her chest was touching mine wasn't making it any better. Her gorgeous watermelon scent was turning every conscious thought into a desire. For her, for her body .

It was like a cold bucket of ice was poured over me when she said she was lying about me being a good kisser. I was seething mad when that came out of her delectable lips. I wanted to punish her with a mind blowing kiss although I was still angry. But I withheld my urge 'cause it'd only make her hate me.

More than she probably already does.

I sighed.

Thinking of the events of today wasn't making my mood any lighter. I still couldn't catch some sleep.

I decided to think of our good times instead. When we went to the park and got ice cream. When I held her hand through it all. When she paraded in those sexy dresses in front of me. That made my testosterone level go up a few aces. I was so hard. I was even harder when we went to the beach.When I took her exploring and she lit up like a Christmas tree whenever she saw something she had read.  When we held hands and prayed.

The Big Guy Upstairs did answer my prayer. Thanks G!

When she slept in my arms. It was such a beautiful sight.

That was my last thought before I felt my eyelids fluttering and I fell asleep.

******

The next morning , I woke up and made breakfast hoping it would appease Ariane a little. I was planning on apologizing.

Again.

I , Nick DeMorgane actually planned on apologizing. To a woman.

Man, I'm losing my charm. And my vibe. My street cred too?

I should probably check the mirror, I think I'm getting ugly.

Ariane soon sauntered down the stairs with her suitcases. The one she came with  and the one she had to get because of  all the clothes I got her.

She looked beautiful in blue jeans and a cute top. I noticed she wasn't wearing any of the clothes I had gotten her and it made me a little sad.

"Morning." I told her handing her cup of coffee but she didn't even spare me a glance.

Okay. She wants a quiet morning. Maybe she isn't a morning person? It's still 7am anyways.

"Come. Let's have breakfast before leaving." I told her and she pulled out her phone and started texting without even looking at me.

I was keeping my irritation at bay. I'm supposed to appease her. Not aggravate her. She's ignoring me and I hate being ignored. I was about speaking when Selina walked in.

" Miss Ariane had breakfast at 5am this morning Sir Nick."

5am? Why did she eat breakfast that early? Without me?

I nodded and ordered for our suitcases to be taken out. We would be going back to New York in a few.

" Take care of yourself Sir Nick and Miss Ariane, please. Do visit us again." Selina said looking a little sad at the last part.

" Don't worry Selina! Of course, if there's another important business trip I shall visit again." She said hugging her and I obviously got the double meaning behind that phrase.

She hasn't let it go. Damn.

That was the first time she spoke since I saw her. It felt like a raindrop in a dessert although she wasn't talking to me.

They let go and Selina gave me a hug as well and we parted ways. She didn't fail to whisper that I should keep Ariane and take care of her as well.

I will. I promise.

We got into the car and drove in silence. Even my driver could sense the discomfort in the silence.
Whenever I would ask a question, she would just look at me and put in her earplugs or give me a deaf ear completely.

I was unhappy, to say the least. I felt like a kid, begging for attention. I hated it. But I really wanted it.

We got into the aircraft and she took her usual seat and I placed myself beside her. Knowing her fear for takeoffs, I took her hand in mine and she flinched and gave me a hard stare.

Great. Fucking Awesome. Back to square one.

"I'm fine Mr.DeMorgane. I can handle myself properly." She spoke the first words to me. They were laced with venom and I felt dejected.

" This isn't time to let your pride overrule your thinking Ariane. I just want to help." I told her trying to be calm and she turned her head to the window.

I took her hand in mine again and this time she let me hold onto her and she seemed to calm down . I placed kisses all over her hands and she took in a deep breath.

"T-thank you.." she said softly almost inaudible once we were now on level ground.

"Anytime Ariane." I said and stood up. She clearly didn't want my presence so I was giving her the space she needed . I'd come back when we're landing.

I told one of the air hostesses to take care of every of her needs while I worked and tried to get my thoughts together.

I came to a conclusion.

I will...

"Mr DeMorgane?" The hostess voice interrupted my thoughts.

" What?" I snapped.

" I-I just wanted to ask if you would like to have something to drink?" She stuttered nervously.

" No. You may leave." I dismissed her and continued with my work.

This time we stopped at Milan to get fuel instead and I decided not to step out. I tried concentrating on my work but my mind kept drifting to a brunette beauty across the room.

"Do you need any help Mr. DeMorgane? I'm still your PA." I heard her ask a few hours after I had started working . She seemed concerned but her tone still showed how mad she was.

I looked up at her and I was appalled by her beauty. Her hair was in a ponytail with some lose strands. I had the sudden urge to push them away from her soft face.

"M-Mr DeMorgane?" She said again looking flush .

Shit. I probably stared too long.

"No Ariane. I'm almost done."

" Sure?"

" Yes. Thank you." I told her and she exited. I was kinda disappointed she didn't push to stay though. But I sent her away so I guess it's okay.

We had no more confrontations until we were about landing. I held unto her and we landed safely. We got out and her things were put into the car and we drove off to her apartment. I was dreading this moment. We wouldn't be Nick and Ariane anymore but it'd be back to business. I didn't want that. I didn't want it to change. It didn't want her to leave.

I always wondered how she stayed in such a-

" Thanks Mr. DeMorgane. Goodbye." She interrupted my thoughts as she stepped out of the car. I got out to and held her hand before she turned away.

" Wait...." I said holding her firmly.

" I-I'm ..." I stuttered. Why couldn't I say the words to her? I'd said it before right? But it seems so difficult. Maybe because I believe I did the right thing?

" You're...?." She taunted waiting for the words to roll out of my mouth.

" I- I... I'm gonna see you at work on Monday. Don't be late." I said instead and I almost took it back. She looked hurt and shook her head lifting it up defiantly.

" I won't Sir." She answered and turned to walk away. I didn't like the way she said that. Almost mockingly.

" Ariane!" I called out again and she stood still. She turned and faced me and I thought I could see tears in her eyes. What?

You're dreaming asshole.

" Um, I..."

" Have a good weekend Mr. DeMorgane." She said with a sarcastic smile and walked away.

I looked at her as she walked into the building and I smacked my head. I walked back into my car like the idiot I am and drove to my huge empty house.

I couldn't stop thinking of her. Why?

Her laugh. Her smile. Her eyes. Her lips . Her hair. Her temper. Her ass.

Goddamn. I'm losing my mind.

I took a shot of whiskey. I was walking around and decided to go into my sanctuary. I grabbed a pencil and did some few sketches of sceneries. From hills, to mountains to oceans.
It was a hobby I did during my leisure time. I soon found myself drawing the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. But instead of her eyes, I was drawing the girl that had been taking over my mind and dreams recently.

Soon after that, I slipped into a dreamy sleep because of thé hypnotizing eyes I was drawing...

*******

It shall be edited later, bare with the typos🙏

Vomment please🤗🤗🤗

I'll try to update more frequently.  Sorry🤦‍♀️

Share my loves❤️❤️❤️

Who wants to see the confrontation between Tamara and Arianna?

Yayyy🙄

Vote!! And share❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 339 32
The next moment he broke the staring contest, picked me up on his shoulders "What the fuck are you doing ?" I screamed before he threw me on the bed...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...