Nothings fine im Torn ( Zayn...

נכתב על ידי harry_styleslove15

Just to give you a quick detail of my life.My name is Crystal Morgan . I live in england and i am a waitress... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

570 5 0
נכתב על ידי harry_styleslove15

Crystals POV

I woke up with a massive headache. i was also half naked on the floor. I dont understand whats going on right now. I slowly got up from the floor cluching on to my head.

"Harry.." I said weakly sort of falling back on the ground "HAAARRY' This time i sort of yelled but my head was pounding on my head. I heard him running to me.

"Oh wow, " He chuckled helping me up.

"Ugh. Why the hell am i half naked and my head hurts like bitch?" I asked him as he helped me up and sat me down on the bed.

"You really dont remember?" He looked at me confused. 

"No" I thought about it but nothing.

"Well then ill tell you"

Flashback*

I woke up sleeping next to Harry as usual. He was snoring a bit which made me chuckle. I got up and saw Louis packing up.

"Morning boobear. You goin somewhere?" I asked. 

"Yea! Elenor and I are gonna go to France before we start working on the album again." 

"Awe thats cute. Isnt Liam going somewhere to with um Danielle?"

"Yup. Its time for the boys to spend time with their girls . Why dont you spend time with Harry" I shot him a look. Harry and I arent together but we do like eachother but were not gonna date. Im not up for that just yet.

"Harry and I are just friends Louis and you know that." 

"Haha, okay well i got to get going. Kiss Harry for me okay? Dont break the house you two. Love you" He said kissing my head the headed out the door. I waved at him and closed the door behind him. Liam and Louis are gone somewhere with their girls, Im still not talking to Zayn cause hes now dating a girl named Perrie Edwards which i dont mind. Shes nice, and i love little mix. Niall is back in Dublin and im stuck here with mr curly hair. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey chica" Its amy!

"Whats up my homies?"

"Whats your plan for tonight?" She asked.

"Why?"

"JUST ANSWER?"

"Um nothing"

"Good cause i heard Louis is out of the house. Lets throw a party!"

"Are you nuts! Harrys still home stupid "

"PLEASEEEE youll have fun i promise" I sighed then agreed.

"Fine! What time?"

"Ill be over at 6 okay? Lets have some fun~ Peace out" She then hung up. I sat down by the counter and made myself a cup of tea. I then saw a curly haired boy who was almost naked coming out of the hallway peeking in the kitchen. 

"Morning Love" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"has it ever accured to you that maybe you need to wear more clothes in the house" I said with a slight giggle. He turned to me giving me a shocking look.

"I think not Crystal. Maybe you need less clothes." He said with an evil grin. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my orange juice that was freshly squeazed.

"Oh Harry. Is it okay if i throw a party here tonight?" 

"Sure as long as im invited oh wait this is my house so im gonna be invited" He sneared at me .  I trailed to my room or should i say Harrys room and looked for an outfit i could wear. Since i had a lot of clothes from tour, i decided to go with a golden top with a black jacket over it then my black heals with harrys bracelet and a hand bag. I took out my vanilla coloured earrings and put it by the clothes that was perfectly layed out on the bed. Harry came in but i imidietly kicked him out. I didnt want him to see my outfit just yet so i packit it back in my closet and let him in. I know he has to get ready anyways. I went downstairs and looked for something to cook for tonight. I cooked up some fried chicken, pasta, lumpia and sandwiches. I made myself a salad of course always gonna eat healthy! I set up the stuff and make sure i had time. I did luckly so i put up the stuff that might break and put the table in the closet so people can hang around. I saw Harry looking at himself in the mirror and talking.

"I love you Crystal. NAhh thats too corny, Hey Crystal i was wondering... No no no. God damnit styles your the flirt what is wrong with you!" I chuckled a bit making him turned to him as his face flushed red. "You didnt see that right?"

"Nope. I smiled grabbing my outfit for the party. I headed to the shower so i can get clean and fresh. After i took a shower, i got my clothes on. It looked so good! not to brag just saying . i let my hair be curly and put on a little bit of make up. Not too much cause it will make me look like a clown. I came out of the room seeing Harry dressed up pretty fit with his jeans on and blue top with a pocket on it. He had his white converse on . He scanned my bodylooking at me up and down.

"Whoa You look soo fit "I smiled at him then headed over to the kitchen. Amys gonna be here soon so i opened the door. About 20 minutes later in comes amy.

"I broght this" She said handing me alcoholo beverages in my hand. I placed them on the counter  Many many people came.  I went in the kitchen about to get something to drink till Amy came in. 

"Lets play a game!" She said grabbing my arm. We headed over by the couch. A couple of guys were there even Harry. " Okay, so in this game, im gonna as a question and each person is gonna answer, if you dont answer quick enough, you have to take a shot got it?" We all nodded our heads. Im not so sure if i should play cause im not much of a drinker and i cant answer questions fast enough. " Okay so first question. If you were to fly around the world where would you go." Harry got it first that means i had to drink. about a couple question later which i didnt get to ansswer, i was drunk. It had already been about 20 question and i havent answered non of them.

"I caant do thiiiiss" I said standing up then laughin then fell to the ground. Harry wasnt as drunk as i was. he ran over to me.

"We should get you to bed" He said. I pushed him away though. 

"No this party is gonna be a blaaaaaast . " I said not really knowing what i said actually. " I want a tatoo, can we get a tatoo pleaaaase " I begged Harry.

"Crystal i dont think thats a good idea" 

"pleaseee harry i really want one!" He then gave in and walked with me to the tatoo shop. I got a tatoo tha says hopes and dreams on my arm. We then headed back to the party. I was just so ugh right now. I then pulled Harry into my bed room. 

"Crystal, what is wrong with you" I then smashed my lips onto his.

"I want you Harry, I want you so bad right now" I said taking my jacket and shirt off exposing my bra.

"Crystal your dru-"  I then kissed him again with my tounge battleing between his lips, he then began to play along kissing back . I started to pull his shirt up slowly and his hands made its way to my ass. He grabbed it firmly pulling me close to him as i sat on his legs. He took off his shirt. I kicked off my shoes as he started to take off my pants and throwing them across the room. I was now i n my undergarments. He then stopped even though i felt him hard in his pants.

"Crystal. your drunk and i dont want to do this right now" He said then left me in my room. I took a deep breath then fell on the bed. I was drunk just didnt realize it. I then fell to the floor and fell asleep.

"And thats why your right there on the floor drunk." He explained as i got some clothes to get dressed. I saw the tatoo on my arm and almost screamed.

"Are you kidding me! How could i be that drunk to get a tatoo and want to have sex. Is there even a think where when yor drunk your horny?" I said waking back and forth .

"Calm down, i love your tatoo." 

"I need to go down to nandos to talk to amy." I washed my face and headed to the door. I blew Harry a kiss then went to Nandos. I saw Amy who didnt look to good either." Amy." I said sort of softly. She looked at me then put on a small smile. She gave me the one minute finger then headed back. About five minutes later she came out with out her uniform on.

"Hey, just off my shift.You okay?"

"No, you got me drunk and now my head is pounding" I said rubbing my head.

"Sorry, oh did i tell you? im going to Dublin to go hang out with Niall so im not gonna be here for a while." I was happy that shes gonna spend time with Niall, that just means im alone with Harry. Dangerous.

"Well i hope you have fun, ill be stuck with cheeky boy that means" Amy chuckled then looked at the time. 

"I have to get going. I like your tatoo by the way" she said point at my exposed arm. She then headed off. I didnt too but didnt look where i was going. I remeber passing by here with Zayn smiling at me on his car... i sighed than ran straight into someone.

"Im sorry" I said dusting my self off and looked up to see Zayn. " Oh .." Was all i can say then i turned the other way. 

"Crystal wait" I stopped on my tracks then turned around .

"What" I said furiously but my head pounding on my head.

"Im truly sorry for all this. Its just i know what you and harry has been doing and well i wanted someone to talk to about it and i did then it became alot more . I still have some what feelings for you but i just want you to know that i dont want us to be strang'ers." I looked straight at him trying not to tear up.

"Im sorry i did thouse things with Harry. I had guilt built up inside me i swear but you have been cheating on me too so i guess this is both a payback. So were even" I said trying to smile. He then pulled me into a bear squeezing hug. and kissed the top of my head .

"Here" He then Handed me the necklace.  "even though were broken up, i want you to remember that ill be here for you no matter what. Like i said i still like oyu in some ways and nothing can replace you" He said. I took the necklace but put it straight in my pocket i waved good bye at him and headed back home. Harry was cleanning the house in his underwear and danced around to  use somebody.

"HARRY," I yelled getting his attention. " what do you think your doing?" I said giggling. I was actually laughing really hard.

"Well i was cleaning so i wanted to listen to music. Is that a probelm." 

"No, how about today we go to the beach? Its really hot and i want to go" I said . He nodded his head. I went to room to get my baithing suit and so did Harry, he changed into his pink ones and i put on my laceless top with short for the bottom. We then headed to the beach with suntan lotion and a towel and layed our stuff down . I was ust about to sti down with Harry carried me bridal style and rand in the water. " HARRY NO NO NO NO DONT " I said kicking , trying to get out of his arms. I then started to laugh till he threw me in the water. We played around for a couple of hours and i got a bit of a tan which made me happy. After that we headed home and took a shower. Harry made a home cooked mean. We turned on the TV and watched the news. Youll never believe whats one.

"hello this is Celebrity Scoop back to you with more intrestin stories about or celebs. Today we have spoted Harry Styles in the beach with former ex girlfriend of Zayn Malik, Crystal Morgan, We then saw her tatoo on her arm that says Hopes And Dreams.  Could these two be now the new couple and is Zayn a bit Jealous? We have spotted him with Little Mixes Perrie Edwards a couple times though. This was Celebrity Scoop." I dropped my fork on the table then looked down and took a deep breath.

"Crystal dont worry about it! the next time someone come askin if were dating ill say were just close friends, i promise" He said . I picked my fork back up, But you see thats not why i was upset, i was sort of happy that the world sees Harry and I like that. I really like Harry and I know he likes me but we cant date cause im so scared of getting hurt again. Im stupid i know. After our dinner, we cleaned up the dishes and headed off to the movie room. We snuggled up together watching Love actually. He fell asleep first with his head on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek then closed my eyes. Hes my super man, hes my hero <3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...