Not So Different | Connor x G...

Autorstwa GoldenEnderFox

(Established Relationship) It's been almost five months since the peaceful protest had occured. Androids now... Więcej

Chapter 1: One Month Anniversary
Chapter 2: Texting with Emojis
Chapter 3: Last Chances
Chapter 4: Triggers
Chapter 5: Bed Sharing, Old Texts
Chapter 6: Despacito
Chapter 7: Stress Levels Rising
Chapter 8: Confrontations on the Street
Chapter 9: The Good Days
Chapter 10: Return to Me
Chapter 11: Gavin's Hatred Bubbles
Chapter 12: All in the Past
Chapter 13: Off Work Early
Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You
Chapter 15: Jericho
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: Get Through This
Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 19: Drunken Buzz
Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"
Chapter 21 *SMUT*: Broken Ties
Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire
Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club
Chapter 24: Affection
Chapter 25: Brotherly Reunion
Chapter 26: Don't Go...
Chapter 27 *SMUT*: One More Night
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: New Partners
Chapter 30: Young Love
Chapter 31: The Wrong Path
Chapter 32: Abused
Chapter 33: Opposites Attract
Chapter 34: It's You
Chapter 36: Cyclothymia
Chapter 37: Investigaton
Chapter 38: Best Friends
Chapter 39: Clear My Mind
Chapter 40: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 41: Together Again
Chapter 42: Binary Talk
Chapter 43: Don't Deserve This
Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter
Chapter 45: Visual Defect
Chapter 46: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 47: Pull The Trigger
Chapter 48: The Best Detective
Chapter 49: Lara and Fawkes
Chapter 50: Gun Shots
Chapter 51: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 52: Wounded
Chapter 53: Before the Storm
Continuation?

Chapter 35: Cheating

978 46 82
Autorstwa GoldenEnderFox

Connor's arms tightened around Gavin's neck, pulling him in as close as possible. Gavin's hands gently placed on the android's waist. The android quickly pulled off Gavin's jacket and tossed it to the floor before replacing his arms around his neck.

Gavin pulled his mouth away from Connor's, "Gotta be quiet." he smirked, "Don't want Niner gettin' pissed off." he loosened the tie around the android's neck.

Connor nodded, trying hard to not let the groan escape his mouth as he felt Gavin's lips attack his neck. He was then quickly moved so his back was flat against the couch, Gavin hovered over him as his teeth dug into the side of the android's neck. Connor tilted his head back, his eyes closing. He felt Thirium rush to his face.

He then felt Gavin's knee press into him, causing a moan to seep through his closed lips.

"Shhh..." Gavin chuckled, his tongue tracing over the mark on the android's neck. The taste of Thirium was definitely strange.

Connor's hands came up to grip Gavin's waist hard, trying to distract himself. He then felt one of Gavin's hands rake through his hair. Gavin's lips were on his again. His systems started to overheat as he felt a tightness in his stomach.

Connor felt his heart beat faster as Gavin's hand began to palm him through his trousers before slowly unzipping them.

"Hey, there's a car outside and- NO. STOP. RIGHT NOW." they hadn't heard Niner come down the stairs...

Gavin smirked against Connor's lips, his tongue quickly plunging into his mouth.

"WHY WON'T YOU STOP?!" Niner had started to think that Connor might have been a sex robot in his past life... Niner quickly walked over to where Connor's jacket had been thrown to the floor, he retrived the phone in his pocket, "If you won't stop I will make you stop!"

Connor tried to pull away from Gavin but the hand on his jaw made him stay.

A few moments later, Connor heard...

"Connor! It's fuckin' 3am!"

"Hank! Niner here! Your son is performing a demonic act right in front of my eyes! I will be scarred forever if you don't get over here and put a stop to it! I'm sure you know what I am talking about!"

"WHAT?!" Connor could hear Hank's voice on the other end before the line went dead.

"What you do that for, Niner?" Gavin asked, finally pulling away from Connor's mouth to take in a deep breath. He then let out a groan of annoyance, climbing off of Connor to stand.

"You said you wouldn't be doing this whilst I am in the house! Don't blame me!"

"We kinda got carried away." Gavin chuckled, his thumb coming up to wipe away the excess Thirium from his bottom lip.

Connor sat up, clearly frustrated. His hand came up to his hair to try and neaten it the best he could.

"Look. There is a car outside and-" Niner was cut off by a knock at the door, "And I know who it is." he said, worry lacing his voice.

"It's fuckin' 3am! What could someone possibly want?!" Gavin went over to open the door.

"N-No. Wait-" Niner said as Gavin's hand was firmly pressed against the door handle.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked, his voicy shaky as he tried to calm himself and cool down.

A loud bang came from the door again, "Whoever it is, they don't sound happy." Gavin stated, before opening the door.

Connor stood up on shaky legs as he noticed Lara entering the house.

"The fuck are you doin' with my android!?" she questioned, pushing past Gavin.

"Hey, you can't-!"

She cut Gavin off, "Shut. Up. I want to know why you have my android!"

Connor moved so he was standing in front of Niner, stopping Lara from getting closer to him.

"He wants to stay with us." Gavin said, holding his anger down the best he could.

Lara ignored Gavin, stepping closer towards the two androids, "Get the hell out of my way, plastic." she spoke to Connor.

"No." Connor said.

Lara then looked him up and down before looking back at Gavin with disgust in her eyes, "How can you seriously sleep with a damn android?! Can't have kissed you better than I did, Reed." she winked.

Gavin bit his tongue. He really didn't want Connor finding out about him and Lara...

"Wh-What?" Connor asked.

The woman looked back at him, "Awww... Didn't the Detective tell his little sex toy? During the Eden Club case we-"

"Lara. That's enough." Niner stopped her, stepping to stand by Connor's side, "I'll come back to yours if you stop talking."

"No. You won't." Connor said. He noticed Gavin's silence. He decided to ignore it for now as he continued talking to Lara, "Niner is welcome to stay here. He is his own person now."

"He's an android. Just like you. You're both machines." Lara stated.

"We feel things. Niner might not show it well but he does." Connor looked Niner, "You have to accept that you're a deviant."

"Im-"

"Niner." Gavin cut him off, "You're scared. You're a deviant."

"I... I don't want to deal with these emotions."

Connor placed a hand on Niner's shoulder, "I don't either. But here we are. We'll both learn to control our emotions together."

"Oh, come on! You don't feel anything!" Lara continued.

"He does." Gavin said, his anger rising, "I can take you in for abusing him, you know?"

"What are they gonna do to me?! The amount of times they've let Fawkes go clearly tells me that they're not going to keep me there for long."

She had a point.

Androids may be slowly gaining equal rights but... The DPD weren't completely there yet.

"I'm not letting Niner leave." Gavin said, "You won't be able to force him out."

"Oh, really?"

Connor decided to point out, "Niner and myself are highly advanced. We would be able to predict your every move. You would not be able to outsmart us."

Lara then looked at Gavin in confusion, "And you say that they aren't fucking machines after Connor says something like that?!"

"I like to think of them as humans with added perks." Gavin smirked.

"This is stupid." Lara said, glaring at Niner, "Androids will never be equal to humans."

"Yes they will." Gavin said, assuring both Connor and Niner, "Now leave before I arrest you harassing us at 3 in the fuckin' morning."

"I should arrest you for stealing my android!"

"He came here on his own. Gavin haven't stolen him. He felt threatened so it is justifiable." Connor said, "Leave."

-x-

"You okay, Nine?" Gavin asked, finally pushing Lara out of the house and locking the door.

"Y-Yes. Thank you both."

There was silence in the room shortly after.

Niner could sense the growing hostility between the two.

Niner looked between them both, "Maybe I should leave you two-"

"Gavin." Connor quickly glared at the man, "Why did you kiss Lara at the Eden Club?"

"Oh, come on, Con! I didn't do anythin-"

"Yes you did." Connor cut him off, "I know when someone is lying."

Gavin groaned, sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, "Yeah, I slept with her but it was just a quick fling-!" his voice stopped suddenly.

"Shouldn't have said that..." Niner said, feeling worried for Gavin.

"You... slept with Lara?" Connor asked, trying to process his words. Tears started to form in the android's eyes.

"I was stressed, Connor!"

"We were still together! I might understand if we weren't but we were! You had sex with her a day after we did..." he couldn't really believe that this was happening.

"I'm an asshole in case you didn't know, Connor!"

Niner glared at Gavin, "Gavin. Shut up. You're the one in the wrong so don't get angry at Connor. His anger is justified. You cheated on Connor so it's understandable."

"We were hardly together! It always felt so on and off!"

"You even promised me that you wouldn't leave me... The same day you slept with Lara..." Connor reminded him.

He did.

Fuck.

"I'm sorry, Connor." Gavin stood up from the couch, "I needed a stress relief and-"

"And you should've come to me." Connor interrupted.

Gavin sighed, "That's why I told you not to return the favour after I gave you a-" he paused looking at Niner.

"Please. Don't give me the details."

"After I... you know... The morning after."

Connor was angry. He didn't even know what to think anymore.

"Connor, I'm sorry, babe. But this was months ago!"

"It doesn't matter that it was months ago! I can't even begin to understand all these emotions right now!"

"They're hard." Niner muttered.

"They are." Connor agreed.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Connor bit his lip. That had to be Hank.

"REED! OPEN THIS FUCKIN' DOOR!"

Yes. It was.

"I still can't believe you called him..." Connor said.

"I'm sorry that I wanted to keep my visuals intact." Niner replied.

"Connor." Gavin started, "Please don't go. I-"

Connor cut Gavin off, "Shut. Up." he headed over to the front door and opened it, Hank instantly pulling him into a hug, "H-Hank..."

"For fuck sake, Connor! You have to stop doin' this shit!" Hank exclaimed, pulling back to get a good look at the android

"Can we... Can we talk about this later?" Connor said in a shaky voice, "Please? I just want to go home now."

Hank looked at him in confusion before nodding, "Yeah. Sure." his eyes then drifted over to Gavin, "I told you to leave him alone."

"Yeah..." Gavin sighed, sitting back down on the couch, "I know. I shoulda listened." Hank was beginning to become even more confused. Gavin folded his arms and stared straight ahead of him.

"This whole... Situation is weird." Hank said.

"I will explain later. Please. Lets go." Connor pleaded before turning around to retrieve his jacket from the floor, he then picked up his phone from the coffee table. He pushed past Hank and exited the house, "Let Niner come if he wants." he said, heading for the car and entering the passenger seat.

Hank had never been more fucking confused in his life.

"You better not have done anythin' worse than you already have asshole." Hank glared at Gavin with threat. He then looked at Niner, "You're free to join us but... Havin' two of you in the house will probably lead me into extreme depression."

Niner looked between Hank and Gavin.

He couldn't leave Gavin here.

Gavin had 'saved' him from Lara afterall.

"No thank you, Lieutenant. I would like to stay here. See if I can resolve the situation."

Hank shrugged, "Your choice. See you tomorrow. Whenever I feel like showin' up."

"Of course, Lieutenant." Niner smiled, watching Hank exit.

Gavin had really fucked this one up.

Badly.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

256K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...
370K 12.2K 40
About three months after the events of Detroit: Become Human, Connor continues to struggle with his new-found emotions. Despite CyberLife chasing aft...
32.8K 1.3K 20
Post-revolution, Connor is trying to make amends with Gavin who is scared of the "android sent by cyberlife." As he does so, he figures out a little...
95.5K 3.9K 51
Okay, so Gavin is low-key one of my favorite characters in Detroit: Become human. If you're reading this though, you must like him, too, so you can't...