Not So Different | Connor x G...

Oleh GoldenEnderFox

(Established Relationship) It's been almost five months since the peaceful protest had occured. Androids now... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: One Month Anniversary
Chapter 2: Texting with Emojis
Chapter 3: Last Chances
Chapter 4: Triggers
Chapter 5: Bed Sharing, Old Texts
Chapter 6: Despacito
Chapter 7: Stress Levels Rising
Chapter 8: Confrontations on the Street
Chapter 9: The Good Days
Chapter 10: Return to Me
Chapter 11: Gavin's Hatred Bubbles
Chapter 12: All in the Past
Chapter 13: Off Work Early
Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You
Chapter 15: Jericho
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: Get Through This
Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 19: Drunken Buzz
Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"
Chapter 21 *SMUT*: Broken Ties
Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire
Chapter 24: Affection
Chapter 25: Brotherly Reunion
Chapter 26: Don't Go...
Chapter 27 *SMUT*: One More Night
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: New Partners
Chapter 30: Young Love
Chapter 31: The Wrong Path
Chapter 32: Abused
Chapter 33: Opposites Attract
Chapter 34: It's You
Chapter 35: Cheating
Chapter 36: Cyclothymia
Chapter 37: Investigaton
Chapter 38: Best Friends
Chapter 39: Clear My Mind
Chapter 40: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 41: Together Again
Chapter 42: Binary Talk
Chapter 43: Don't Deserve This
Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter
Chapter 45: Visual Defect
Chapter 46: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 47: Pull The Trigger
Chapter 48: The Best Detective
Chapter 49: Lara and Fawkes
Chapter 50: Gun Shots
Chapter 51: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 52: Wounded
Chapter 53: Before the Storm
Continuation?

Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club

1K 48 75
Oleh GoldenEnderFox

( Idea by Axie from AO3 )

( THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE KINDA ATTEMPTED RAPE IN. JUST A HEADS UP. IT IS VERY BRIEF THOUGH )

"The last time I told you to pretend to be a sex robot was a joke, Con." Gavin said.

Well.

Kind of.

"We have to go undercover. You have to come in as a customer and rent me and then complain to the owner that I have malfunctioned. That will get you into the office in order to find out more information without looking too suspicious."

Gavin leaned over to Connor's side of the car, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Babe, you really don't have to do this. We can just walk in as cops and demand to search the place."

Connor shook his head, "No. They will be alerted by our appearance and they will try to get rid of the evidence as we search. Going undercover is the only way in."

"If you're sure..."

"I am sure, Gavin. Trust me."

The android then lifted his hand up to Gavin, his white synthetic skin showing through, "The fuck are you doing?" Gavin questioned.

"I need you to transfer your fingerprints to me. I will need human fingerprints in order to buy one of the Tracis so I can take their place."

Gavin was still skeptical about the whole idea.

"You're makin' me pay for a damn Traci?" Gavin smirked.

"Yes." Connor winked, his hand still raised.

Gavin gulped before slowly moving his hand towards Connor's. Their fingers and palms touching.

It was cold and smooth to the touch.

It then hit Gavin.

He was dating an android.

Not a human.

He hadn't been seeing Connor as an android. He had been seeing him as a human. The synthetic skin was almost unnerving.

Why was he dating an android again?

After a few moments, Connor smiled, interlacing their fingers. His skin soon turning back into its human likeness, "Everything will be alright." Connor assured, "I'll go in first and you follow ten minutes after. This will give me enough time to sneak in and replace a Traci. Make sure one of the staff members sees you rent me."

Gavin's hand squeezed Connor's, "Got it." he leaned over to peck the android's lips, "At least you look the part." he referenced to the 'no tie and messy hair' get-up. Gavin had also undone another button of his shirt, "You're gonna need to take that jacket off otherwise our cover will be blown."

"I was thinking about just copying how the other androids dress in there."

"You don't have to, babe." his face going a slight red as he imagined Connor in just his underwear.

Even though he's seen much more of Connor, he still felt a little heated at the thought.

"I have to blend in, Gavin."

Gavin's hand went to Connor's cheek, the android leaned into it, "As long as you are absolutely sure."

"Yes." Connor confirmed, "I will be in the case on the left, closest to the entrance."

-x-

Connor felt the cold night air hit his artificial skin as he made his way towards the entrance to the Eden Club.

He could feel Gavin's eyes checking him out from the car.

He had to shake these nerves.

"What the fuck are you doin' out here, plastic?!" a man asked at the entrance, Connor assumed that he was some sort of bouncer.

"My apologies." Connor began, "I was-"

"Look, I don't give a shit about how you got out here! I haven't got time to listen to a fuckin' machine! Just get back in there and do your fucking job!"

"Of course." he said, trying not to let the words 'plastic' and 'machine' get to him. 

He headed inside. He had to act fast.

Connor wondered why androids still chose to work in a place like this now that they had freedom. They could do whatever they want and yet they choose to stay here.

He quickly made his way to the nearest case. He put his hand up to the scanner, hoping that Gavin's fingerprints had mapped onto his own fingers.

A few moments later, the payment was confirmed and the casing opened.

The Traci stepped towards Connor, "I'll take you to your room-"

"No." Connor said, "You're... being replaced! Markus is waiting for you at Jericho!" he grabbed her arm to transfer the location of Jericho.

"R-Really?"

"Markus will be there. Get going." Connor said once again."

She seemed confused as to why she was being replaced. "But... I need this job! It's the only way I make a living!"

"I will transfer you some money if you leave." Connor assured.

The Traci stepped forwards and hugged Connor, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure. Markus will let you know the next time I am in Jericho."

"Thank you so much..." she paused, "What was your name?"

"Connor. Now please. Go."

She nodded, turning to the exit, "Thank you, Connor."

And with that. She left, running past the bouncer as she did.

Connor made his way inside the casing, it closed moments later. His LED went yellow as his nerves started to get to him. Gavin would be here soon. He just had to wait it out. Everything will be alright.

A few staff members were walking by, making sure that all the androids were in good condition.

"Huh..." one of them said, looking at Connor, "Never seen you in here before. You new?"

Connor only gave a slight nod.

The worker gave him a skeptical look, "Hmmm... You don't look like any of the other models around here. What model are you?"

Connor remained silent.

"Stubborn fuckin' machine." the man said, walking away from him to check on other androids.

A shiver ran through Connor.

Gavin would be here soon.

It's going to be okay.

Nothing can go wron-

Shit.

Connor's eyes widened as he looked to the entrance. There was no way this was happening. What were the chances?

Fawkes.

Jamison Fawkes.

He felt his systems stop momentarily, really hoping that it was just his eyes malfunctioning.

Fawkes was here.

He was looking down at his phone but Connor knew... Connor knew that as soon as Fawkes looked up he would see him and recognise him instantly. The whole plan would fail.

And Fawkes did just that. He looked up. His eyes instantly locked with Connor's.

Connor had to keep his composure.

"Well, well, well..." Fawkes said, pocketing his phone and striding over to the case.

A blank stare was sent Fawkes' way. He couldn't put the plan in front of his own needs.

"Didn't expect to see your plastic ass here." Fawkes sent him an evil smirk, "The DPD and that Reed asshole finally got rid of you and realised that you're nothin' more than just a toy, huh?"

Connor remained silent.

No.

There was no way that Gavin just saw him as a toy...

Did he?

Connor started panicking. Gavin wasn't due to come into the Eden Club for another 4 minutes.

"Well since you're here... And I'm here... How about I teach you another lesson, plastic?" Fawkes stepped towards the panel, his hand coming up to rest upon it.

No.

This was not how the plan was supposed to go.

The payment was soon confirmed and the casing slowly opened.

He couldn't put the plan in jeopardy now. He had to play along. Long enough for Gavin to intervene and say that he malfunctioned.

Fawkes grabbed onto his arm roughly and dragged him through the Eden Club towards an empty room.

Okay. Now he was scared.  

Why was Fawkes even here? He hated androids, from what Connor had gathered.

He was forcefully dragged into a room, the door quickly shutting behind the two, "For an android..." Fawkes began, pinning Connor to the door, "You ain't half bad." his fingers dug into Connor's sides, his teeth biting hard into the android's neck - drawing a mass amount of Thirium.

Tears pricked Connor's eyes his pain receptors started to go crazy.

Without warning, Fawkes threw Connor onto the bed. Connor's head hit the pillow but... There was something under it. His hand quickly reached underneath his head and felt a small plastic bag, he pulled it out from under the pillow and towards his eyes.

Red Ice.

Fawkes pulled the bag away from his hand and threw it to the floor, not really caring about what it was.

Connor then felt the Thirium flow down the side of his neck.

"Fuckin' machines. You don't feel anything, do ya? You wouldn't give a shit if a human wanted to have their way with you, would ya?" Fawkes stepped towards the bed.

He was scared. He couldn't let this continue, "I-I would care."

"The tin can speaks!" Fawkes smirked, suddenly pulling a gun out from his back pocket, "You don't fuckin' feel a thing. You think you do. But you don't."

"P-Please. You don't have to do this."

"I'm simply teaching you a lesson, plastic. I'm human. You're not." he hovered over Connor, pushing him further into the bed whilst pressing the gun to his LED, "And if you do feel... Tell me." his hand rested on Connor's stomach, "Do you feel this?"

Connor did not expect him to do that.

Fawkes gripped onto Connor's regulator and pulled it out, tossing it across the room, Thirium following.

*VITAL SYSTEM DAMAGE*

*BIOCOMPONENT #8456w REMOVED*

*TIME REMAINING BEFORE SHUTDOWN - 00:05:59*

Connor REALLY hated Kamski right now. Fuck him for upgrading him to make his shut down timer longer. He had to endure this pain for a lot longer than he would like.

The amount of Thirium loss was overwhelming.

His vision started to become static as the pain started to become too much.

He wanted to shut down.

When he got shot back at that alleyway the pain was sudden.

But the regulator being forcefully ripped out proved to be a lot more painful.

He wanted to shut down.

To end the pain quicker.

But then again.

He was scared to die.

He didn't want memory loss.

He didn't want to start over.

And if he didn't get fixed...

There would be nothing.

Fawkes laughed, leaning down to bite the android's neck again, "Obedient as always. You'll never have freedom."

Tears flooded down Connor's eyes as the burn coming from his regulator and the sting coming from his neck created hell for him.

He couldn't move. His components were failing one by one.

-x-

Gavin rubbed his arms as he made his way towards the club's entrance.

"Fuckin' Detroit and its cold weather."

Truth be told. Gavin hated living here. It was never warm. Just clouds, snow and rain with the off chance of a little bit of sun.

Upon entering the club, he ran a hand through his wet hair in an attempt rid some of the rain drops.

Now.

He just had to find Connor and rent him.

Simple.

Case on the left, closest to the entrance.

Gavin looked in confusion.

Because that case was empty...

Gavin's heartbeat sped up, his eyes frantically scanning the area around him. Where was Connor? 

"Detective Reed!" a voice called behind him.

"Niner?!" Gavin asked turning around, "The fuck are you doin' here?"

"Helping with the case." he simply replied, "Where is Con-?"

A gunshot then echoed throughout the club. Staff members started to panic, shouting and screaming as they ran towards the exits. A few of the androids started to panic too.

-x-

Connor felt the pain rush through his arm. Thrium flowing from his gunshot wound.

"Poor little android. Can't even defend itself."

Connor's vision was extremely static. He could feel his metal heart slowing down as he continued to lose a mass amount of Thirium.

Fawkes kept the gun to Connor's LED as his other hand travelled down the android's body, "You're just a toy for us humans."

-x-

"Detroit Police! Move!" Niner exclaimed, pushing past the staff members with his gun in hand.

Well... That was Gavin's cover blown. The whole undercover business was a waste of time.

Gavin drew his own gun, following Niner, "Connor could be in danger." his voice hitched.

Niner nodded whilst walking towards the room where the gunshot had come from, "Of course. We need to be cautious."

-x-

"G-Gavin..." Connor's voice was husky. He knew that Gavin wouldn't be able to hear him. But he could still hope.

"That asshole won't be here to save you this time, plastic." his hand squeezed the gunshot wound on the android's arm.

A whimper left Connor's mouth as more tears fell from his eyes.

"Artificial fake shit." Fawkes hissed, "Stop fuckin' pretending that it hurts, asshole!" the gun pressed harder against Connor's temple.

The last thing Connor heard was a gunshot.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

DBH Oleh moooo

Fiksi Penggemar

68.1K 2.3K 18
Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife and Lieutenant Hank Anderson are now armed with the task of taking care of a five year old girl after she survi...
191K 3K 32
Detroit: Become Human ❈ x Reader | English Short Story Collection - In English // Completed //Content: - Chapter - Smut - Fluff - Extra chapter //Inf...
Addictive Oleh L.A.G.

Fiksi Penggemar

73.5K 2K 22
Connor is lieutenant Hank Anderson's partner. He aids him on the force and in his home. One morning after a long night of drinking, Hank gets a very...
127K 4.7K 32
❝You know what, fuck you. I'll put up a sign that says 'No assholes allowed'.❞ ❝So you're banning yourself?❞ [Various scenarios] In which Gavin gets...