unpolished [lams]

Por shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! Más

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
FedSex
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

7 Minutes In Hell

1.6K 68 41
Por shinyquartz

A/n: READ THIS DON'T SKIP IT REAAAAAAAAAAAAD IT.

Now this one, belongs to likeatable (thanks for the request )
Aaaaaaaaand it's the last request I'll be doing for now, so I'm sorry for anyone else who requested.

Also, thanks a freaking lot for the reads, guyssssssssssssssss you're AMAZING I love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Finally, I wanna apologize for lasting so long to post this, I just, I'm going through some things, and I'll probably gonna keep procrastinating for a while, so please be patient. Thanks a lot .

Now, enjoy.

*********************

Eliza's P.O.V

Peggy and I were walking down the halls, when suddenly a Homo Sapiens Smallus Gremlinus aka Alexander Hamilton, came running towards us.

"H-have you seen Laurens?" He asked, catching his breath. His chest raising and falling quickly.

"No?" Peggy lifted an eyebrow. "I think he's at biology now?"

"Oh shit!" Alex sprinted away.

"Why did you ask?!" I yelled as he ran.

"He can't get to bio before I do!" He yelled back, not looking behind.

I rolled my eyes. "Are they really competing to see who gets to class first?"

"Yeah dude!" Peggy groaned. "Two days ago, we were at math and we had to write down some exercises, and they were at the SAME FUCKING PACE AS THE TEACHER!" She laughed. "They had to white out like 3 times."

"They're idiots."

"Men, Liza, they're men."

"I mean, yeah, but Hercules and Lafayette are men too and they're not as ridiculous." I frowned. "John and Alex are constantly competing. Over the most stupid things."

"You know this isn't about who's a better student, right?" Peggy sighed, closer her locker.

"What do you mean? What else could it be." I frowned. "I mean, they're not even friends."

"Yeah, that's cause they don't wanna be friends, Liz, it's called sexual tension." She chuckled.

I frowned a little more and tilted my head, processing te information. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my shoulders.

"Listen, Elizabeth. It's simple math...but considering how your grades in that subject are going, I get why you can't comprehend."

"Hey!"

"Shhh, listen to me." She commanded. "Alex and John are both kinda...alpha males, one of them by nature, and the other one cause he had to fight for it, you know who's who." She started. "Since they met, they've been trying to beat each other at things, to show and impress the contrary..." I nodded, staring to understand.

"Like dogs?"

"Men, dogs, same thing." She dismissively waved a hand. "The point is, they're never going to stop until one of them finally shows the other who's better, but they don't actually hate each other."

"So they wanna...show dominance to see like, who's gonna top when they fuck?" I finally said.

"Bingo." She winked.

"OBVIOUSLY IS JOHN WHO TOPS, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?!"

"No but seriously, Alex could never top, at least not top John, I mean, even if the height difference isn't that exaggerated, the muscular mass is very different, can you imagine Alex trying to make John ridehim?" I snorted.

"He'll probably break his pelvis, I mean, in the four years we've known Alex, when has he ever done sports?" Peggy frowned. I shook my head. "Liza...?"

"Yeah?" I looked at her.

She scratched the back of her head and looked up at me. "I have a plan."

I lifted an eyebrow. "To make Alex and John stop?"

"Yup."

I smirked. "I'm listening."

-

"Hey Peggels!" John smiled, sitting next to my sister at lunch break. "What was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh yeah, I was thinking, since today's Friday, I should probably ask you guys to hang out at my place."

He nodded, but frowned. "What you mean 'you guys'?"

"Oh, you know, Herc, Laf, you, ... Alex." Peggy said slowly.

John seemed to be thinking about it when he finally shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

"Okay cool, see you later then!" Peggy stood up and grabbed my hand, we started walking and went to the next part of the plan.

Once we fixed up everything, it was just a matter of time for everything to work.

-

John's P. O. V

After school, I went home to take a quick shower. Did most part of the homework I was assigned before heading out to the Schuyler's. When their big ass front door was already on my sight, I jogged to the doorbell, but before I could ring it, the door was already being opened, Eliza behind it.

"Hey John."

"Uh, Hey Liza." I chuckled nervously. "Were you-"

"Yeah, I was on the window, couldn't let you make any noise."

I blinked multiple times with confusion. "Oka-Kay, I guess." I laughed. "Where are the others?"

"Oh! Um..., they're gonna be late." She nodded. I nodded too and stepped in.

"Where's Peggy?"

"Her room. Wanna go?"

"Yeah, But I'm gonna use the restroom first." She just nodded again. "Well, I'll be upstairs too." She said. "By the way, Peggy said you don't have to knock the door." Then Eliza disappeared upstairs.

I nodded and went inside the guest restroom. Drained the dragon and washed my hands. Went up and just opened Peggy's room.

Issue was, there was no Peggy in the room. Just Alex.

"Uh, hey." I said, slowly.

He frowned. "Hey."

"Where's Peggy?" I asked as I stepped inside.

"I don't know, she said she was going to pee like 7 minutes ago."

"Oh, that weird cause Eliza told me she was in her-" we then listened to the room's door being closed and locked. "-room."

"Okay guys, you two have plenty of time to sort things out, we're going to the mall, byeeeeeee!" Peggy said from the other side.

"Wait what?!"

I rushed to the door and tried to open it, but it had been locked from outside. "What kind of fucking door has outside locking?! That's stupid!" I yelled.

"The kind of door for you, who are also stupid." Peggy finally said, then I heard their footsteps get away.

"Okay cool, we're locked here until they come back."

Alex's face was neutral. "Why?"

I shrugged. "She said "sort things out.""

"We've got nothing to sort out." He rolled his eyes.

"Uh, you think so?" I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

I shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean, we DO have things to sort out."

"Yo, we're not even friends." Alex said with a light smirk.

"Well, ouch, I thought this whole competition for the other's attention meant something." I lifted an eyebrow.

Alex blushed. "I am not trying to get your attention, I'm showing you you're not better than me." He barked.

"Slow down dude, I never claimed I was." I frowned. "You put that idea on your head yourself."

He scoffed. "Yeah right, so every time you show off in class isn't to put me in ridiculous? And you think I'm gonna believe it?"

"Okay, first of all, I don't show off, I just do my homework." I rolled my eyes. "And in second place, you despise brainless people, how am I ever getting a date with you if you think I'm and idiot."

"You are an idi- wait, date?"

"Yeah, I mean, why not?"

"Uh, have you been smoking or some shit?"

"Nah, not today." I laughed at his confused and surprised expression.

"What makes you think I wanna date you?"

"Well, I don't." He frowned. "But I do wanna date you, even if you have this...dominant and defensive attitude most of the time."

"Wait, What you mean dominant?"

"Yeah, you wanna act like you're all tough and careless, when you know what's really going on."

Alex looked pissed. Cool.

"And what exactly, you suppose is going fucking on?"

I shrugged. "You like me to and that is eating you up."

"I don't-" he chuckled. "I don't like you Laurens, that's just your inflated ego making up things."

"Oh really?" I got up from the bed and stood I front of him. "So if I kiss you now, you won't kiss back?" I said, looking at him directly at the eyes. He stayed poker faced.

"I'll probably just slap you off of me" he shrugged.

"And what if I formally ask you for a date, then kiss you..." I leaned in closer. "Would you slap me too."

Alex stayed silent for a few seconds and smirked. "Are you asking me out?"

"Are you saying yes?"

"That depends, would you let me top?"

"Not in a million years." I smiled.

Alex smiled. "Good then, yes."

I smiled wider and leaned in, only to have a hand over my lips. Alex's hand.

"I never said I wanted a kiss...for now."

I sighed and nodded. Still, I kissed Alex's palm that was still over my mouth. He removed it and blushed a little.

"Let's just get out of here, catch up with the girls at the mall."

I chuckled. "Are you asking me out?"

"Shut up."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.1K 355 33
read the title, pretty self explanatory. suggestions welcomed!
1.2K 54 18
A story about lams. I'm shit at descriptions I'm sorry.
31K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
2.2K 8 28
So these are just some uhh crappy one shots Ships I do: -Lams -Mullette -Jeffmads -Marliza -Kingsbury -Meggy AUs: -Modern -Fluff -Thunderstorm (lam...