Kill and Run | MYG x Reader ✓

By mohogirl

❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED] More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
THE END!

6

12.3K 501 227
By mohogirl

You blinked your eyes a couple of times, comprehending what Yoongi had just asked you. 

"Go out?" you asked him one last time, making sure you had heard correctly. Staring at your dumbfounded expression, Yoongi's eyes widened as he knew you must've gotten the wrong idea.

"Not like a date! But just hanging out and getting to know each other." Yoongi gave you a reassuring smile, attempting to hide away his nervousness. Your mouth formed an 'O' in realization before you gave him a reassuring nod.

"Sure! Let me go change first," you smiled, hurrying over into your room to change out of your other outfit and into something more comfortable. While you were busy changing in your room, Yoongi breathed out a sigh of relief as he hurried to pull out his phone from his pocket to let his friends know when to leave.

"Alright, we're leaving soon so you can leave the place in 2 minutes," Yoongi whispered into his phone while making sure to keep an eye on your door in case you were to exit your room.

"Thanks, Yoongi!" Jin whispered back after hearing Yoongi's plan. The phone was suddenly snatched out of Jin's hands as he looked up to see Jungkook with the phone now in his hand.

"Hey, Yoongi can you get-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as it was cut off by the sound of the phone being hung up.

"So, how are you finding it here so far?" you asked Yoongi, slightly turning your head to the side to look at him.

"It's nice here. Also," Yoongi paused, now turning around to face you with an expression of gratitude.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to rent with you. I'm pretty grateful that it was you who I'm rooming with" Yoongi chuckled, remembering his last roommate from before who never did his part of the chores in the room. Shaking his thoughts away, he continued walking down the street with Holly's leash in his hand while you were walking beside him. 

"It's no problem. It was getting pretty lonely being alone in that big apartment." You gave him a warm smile before looking around the area to see if there was anything interesting happening today. Looking further down towards the large community park, you noticed a crowd walking in and out of the area. 

"Hey Yoongi, let's go check that out!" you suggested, slightly walking faster to see the commotion on what was happening. 

"Wait up!" Yoongi grinned, hurrying to catch up next to you. After a couple of minutes of walking towards the park, you were both greeted with the sight of a large food truck festival.

"Wow, I didn't know they were doing a food truck festival here" you mumbled in surprise, the aroma coming from multiple food vendors filling up your nose. 

"Would you like me to get you anything?" Yoongi offered, pulling out his wallet from his pocket. Your eyes widened as you quickly shook your head, not wanting to have him spend any money on you.

"No, no Yoongi it's ok! I can pay for myself." Yoongi let out a small chuckle as he watched you look at him with wide eyes.

"It's ok Y/N. Think of it as a thank you for being my roommate." With a reassuring smile, Yoongi began to walk towards one of the food trucks with Holly trailing along behind him. You hurried along to catch up to his pace, eyeing around at each truck's menu to see what caught your eye. A sudden sweet aroma came into your nose as you turned around to see the most beautiful thing ever.

"Yoongi!" you called out, quickly grabbing his attention as he turned around to give you a look of confusion.

"Can we get that funnel cake?" you asked, excitedly pointing out to the food truck that served funnel cake. At the sight of your excitement, Yoongi couldn't help but feel the corners of his mouth turn up.

"Sure, let's go." Both you and Yoongi walked up to line up behind the long line of people.

"Man, this is a long line" Yoongi groaned, counting down how many people were ahead in the line. He turned to face you with a shocked expression.

"There are 23 people ahead of us." You giggled at his shocked expression, quickly checking down at the time.

"Well, looks like we'll be here for a while!" Yoongi's smile dropped, looking around for another food truck.

"Are you sure you don't want to try something else first?" You shooked your head, linking your arm through his.

"You said anything, so I pick the funnel cake!" you giggled as you continued to look past the line while trying to read the menu that hung above. Yoongi on the other hand, couldn't even focus on the fact that it was a long line. Instead, he was too focused on the fact that your arm is linked through his. He glanced his eyes down one last time, making sure that he wasn't dreaming of this moment. Still seeing the contact of your arms linked through his, Yoongi could feel a flush creeping up to his face.

"So what flavour are you thinking of getting?" At the sound of your voice, Yoongi snapped out of all of his thoughts and turned around to face you.

"Huh?"

"I was just listing off all of the flavours, the least you could do was listen," you joked, staring at his gawked expression.

"Oh no, I don't really want any funnel cake," Yoongi replied, quickly shaking his head. After hearing that he didn't want any funnel cake, you could only give him an offended look.

"What? You don't want any funnel cake?"

"Sweets aren't really my thing," Yoongi added. You shook your head in denial, knowing that no one could deny funnel cake.

"Looks like we'll be sharing then!" you cheered, watching how Yoongi's expression dropped in fear. 

"S-sharing?"

"Thank you so much!" you thanked the vendor, grabbing the large plate of funnel cake from their hands. The vendor shook her head with a smile as she handed you two plastic forks and some napkins.

"No problem. Enjoy your meal lovebirds!" she complimented, walking away to serve the other customers before you or Yoongi could say anything back.

"Well, that was something," Yoongi replied, unsure of what to think by her comment from earlier. 

"Let's find a place to sit" you suggested, looking around to find an empty spot. Yoongi squinted his eyes to scan the area until he gasped in surprise as he finally found a spot.

"Y/N, I found a spot." You followed Yoongi until you both ended up with a spot next to the fountain, a little further away from the festival. 

"Finally! My feet are killing me" you whined, finally plopping your bag and taking a seat down on the grass. Yoongi soon followed along, taking a seat down in front of you. You grinned down at the plate in front of you, taking all of its glory in.

You got a classic funnel cake with its crispy shell, along with the juicy strawberries and powdered sugar piled on top. And let's not forget the loaded drizzle of chocolate sauce.

"That's so much sugar holy," Yoongi mumbled out loud, watching as you take each bite, happily shaking in excitement. You looked up, seeing his confused expression.

"Yoongi, you need to try this it's so good!" You propped a small piece onto your fork before holding it out to him. Yoongi's eyes widened, staring down at the fork by his mouth.

Were you going to feed him?

"Common Yoongi just one bite!" you begged, waiting for him to open up his mouth. He could feel his face reddening as he slowly opened up his mouth before leaning forward to take a bite. You smile to yourself in victory as you watched his face slightly lit up in surprise.

"It's good right?" you teased. Yoongi looked up and gave you a slight nod of defeat. You could only giggle at his actions as you propped on another piece of the cake and held it back up to his mouth. This time, Yoongi didn't fight back and only continued to eat from your fork with a shy smile.

"Man, that was a good festival!" you groaned in happiness, rubbing your full belly. Yoongi agreed, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"We should hang out more often" Yoongi suggested, nervously waiting for your reaction. You turned around to give him a nod before trying to open up your bag.

"Here, let me pay you back at least," you offered, attempting to stick a hand into your bag. However, before Yoongi could protest, a sudden figure emerged from behind and ripped your bag off of your shoulder before running off at full speed. Your eyes widened in shock as you attempted to comprehend what was going on.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll get your bag back" Yoongi assured you before running off at full speed to catch up to the thief.

"Wait, the files," you gasped in shock, the realization hitting you as you attempt to run after them yourself. 

You needed to get those files back before anyone else saw them.

~~~

A/N!

Fun fact! B.A.P was the very first kpop group that I fully stanned (i bought merch and everything I was in DEEP). But overall, I'd definitely recommend B.A.P they were the OGs back then!

And even though I don't listen to them as much anymore, they'll always have a soft spot in my heart <3

plus, I should start doing author's note more often again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞
156K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
4.9K 188 6
...𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔...? 『ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘』
380K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...