Not So Different | Connor x G...

By GoldenEnderFox

(Established Relationship) It's been almost five months since the peaceful protest had occured. Androids now... More

Chapter 1: One Month Anniversary
Chapter 2: Texting with Emojis
Chapter 3: Last Chances
Chapter 4: Triggers
Chapter 5: Bed Sharing, Old Texts
Chapter 6: Despacito
Chapter 7: Stress Levels Rising
Chapter 8: Confrontations on the Street
Chapter 9: The Good Days
Chapter 10: Return to Me
Chapter 11: Gavin's Hatred Bubbles
Chapter 12: All in the Past
Chapter 13: Off Work Early
Chapter 14 *SMUT*: Let Me Love You
Chapter 15: Jericho
Chapter 16: Insecurities
Chapter 17: Get Through This
Chapter 18 *BRIEF SMUT*: Everything Will Be Alright
Chapter 20: "Dogsitting"
Chapter 21 *SMUT*: Broken Ties
Chapter 22: Caught in the Crossfire
Chapter 23: Fawkes in the Club
Chapter 24: Affection
Chapter 25: Brotherly Reunion
Chapter 26: Don't Go...
Chapter 27 *SMUT*: One More Night
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: New Partners
Chapter 30: Young Love
Chapter 31: The Wrong Path
Chapter 32: Abused
Chapter 33: Opposites Attract
Chapter 34: It's You
Chapter 35: Cheating
Chapter 36: Cyclothymia
Chapter 37: Investigaton
Chapter 38: Best Friends
Chapter 39: Clear My Mind
Chapter 40: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 41: Together Again
Chapter 42: Binary Talk
Chapter 43: Don't Deserve This
Chapter 44: Confusing Encounter
Chapter 45: Visual Defect
Chapter 46: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 47: Pull The Trigger
Chapter 48: The Best Detective
Chapter 49: Lara and Fawkes
Chapter 50: Gun Shots
Chapter 51: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 52: Wounded
Chapter 53: Before the Storm
Continuation?

Chapter 19: Drunken Buzz

1.2K 57 96
By GoldenEnderFox

Connor had powered through eleven beers before he started to feel what humans would call 'tipsy'. But he didn't stop there.

Gavin had offered to pay but Connor assured him that it was fine, paying for them himself. He also paid for a few of Gavin's drinks.

Gavin had oinly had three beers, not really in the mood to get drunk.

Lara was on her phone for the majority of the night, talking over what they had discovered at the Eden Club with Gavin and NIner.

"Gonna message Fowler." Gavin told Connor as he pulled out his phone.

Gavin: Yo Fowler. i know its fuckin 2am but wanted to ask ya something

Fowler: You're fucking lucky that I'm still at work, Reed. I would've fired your ass if you woke me up at this fucking time.

Gavin: yea yea wanted to know if Connor could be reassigned to the case im doin with lara

Fowler: Are you fucking serious? First you both mess me around not wanting to do the case together and now you do?!

Gavin: connor is one of the best detectives u hv captain. u cant deny that shit

A few minutes went by before Fowler replied.

Fowler: Last time, Reed. This is the last time either of you mess me around. I've assigned Connor to the case and all four of you are to attend the Eden Club tomorrow night at 11pm sharp. The owner should be arriving at around midnight.

Gavin: owe u one fowler

Fowler: Fuck off.

Gavin chuckled to himself before returning his phone to his pocket. He then leaned his head against Connor's shoulder, "Fowler said you can join us at the Eden Club tomorrow night."

"G-Good. Th-That's good." Connor said, his voice sounding almost static.

Gavin removed his head from the android's shoulder to get a good look into Connor's eyes.

"What's up with him?" Lara asked.

Connor's pupils were blown and his fingers were tapping on the table.

"Con-" Gavin started but was cut off.

"Diiiiid you know..." Connor began, "Did you know that I'm a deviant? Bet you didn't." his voice was definitely static.

"Uhh... Yeah kinda already knew that, Con."

"Nope. You didn't. Cuz I didn't even know until about five minutes ago!"

Gavin raised an eyebrow towards Lara who simply shrugged in confusion, "I thought you knew about that months ago." Gavin said.

"You are mistaaaken. I'm a real deev right now."

"A real... deev?" Lara questioned.

"Short for deviant. I like it. Do you like it? I think we should all adopt the name deev. It has so many meanings to it I can barely count. I mean. Who wouldn't want to be called a deev. It's kinda like diva. That's weird. My systems seem to be overheating, wouldn't you know? ALSO. Did you know... That I like dogs."

Niner just rolled his eyes, clearly aware of the situation.

"Already knew that too, Con..." Gavin paused before a smile appeared on his face, "Connor?"

"Yes?! What?! I can answer anything!"

"Are you drunk?"

Connor shook his head before downing a bottle of beer, "Absolutely not. Wh-What makes you think that?!"

Gavin just stared at him knowingly.

"Okay. Maybe a teeeeensy bit." he said placing a sloppy kiss onto Gavin's cheek.

Okay. Gavin was starting to like drunk Connor.

"I can see why you didn't wanna drink, Niner..." Lara muttered.

Connor then groaned, undoing his tie and letting it hang loosely around his neck, "Did it get hot in here?" he grinned to himself before pressing his lips to Gavin's ear, "Or is it just you?"

"Fuckin' hell, Connor." Gavin rolled his eyes, "Drunk you is fuckin' weird."

"I agree." Niner said, his stare was cold, "Hence why androids shouldn't drink."

Lara sighed. Sure. She wasn't too fond of Connor but... She would like Niner to let loose every now and again like Connor was doing now, "Come on, Niner, you're such a killjoy." she nudged his shoulder with hers.

"Perhaps we should get going, Lara." Niner quickly said, "We do have to be at the station for 11am tomorrow."

"Oh, shit. We do." Lara said in realisation.

"I have called for a taxi and it should arrive in three minutes."

Lara nodded, "You two in tomorrow?" 

Connor was too busy staring into his empty wine glass.

Wait... When did he buy himself wine?!

"I am. Don't think Con is though. Connor?" Gavin asked.

Connor quickly put a finger to Gavin's lips, "Sh. The glass is speaking to me."

Gavin had decided that Connor had officially gone crazy.

"It says that it is empty."

"No shit." Gavin replied.

"I will not stand for that kind of language." Connor announced, "Especially not in this Christian building."

"Wh-What?" Gavin asked, "What the fuck are you even talking about?"

A man came towards the table with a tray in his hand, he placed it on the table before leaving.

"You bought more?!" Lara asked in shock.

Connor moved to grab a can of cider, "It's only cider. Harmlesssssss. Harmless like Gavin's flirtttiing."

"Well when you put it like that... It sounds awful." Gavin folded his arms and leaned back, "How come all of these drinks don't fry your wires or whatever anways?"

"Magic." Connor stated, wrapping his arms around Gavin's waist and resting his head on the man's shoulder.

Gavin loved his boyfriend. His... Extremely drunk boyfriend...

"Taxi is pulling up." Niner said, standing up from the booth, "We shall see you tomorrow, Detective Reed."

"Yeah." Gavin said trying to escape Connor's death grip, "Sure. Nice talkin' to ya."

Lara followed Niner, "See you tomorrow, Reed!" she called back as she left.

Gavin continued to try and escape Connor's arms, "Come on, babe. You're gonna squeeze me to death." he chuckled.

Connor sighed, his arms loosening but remaining around Gavin's waist, his face moving to bury into the side of Gavin's neck, "Have I ever told you that I really fucking love you?" the android muttered.

Gavin's heartbeat went rapid all of a sudden.

Of course he had heard Connor say 'I love you' to him a number of times but... This time it just felt different.

The drink was giving Connor a buzz. The android's lips found Gavin's neck, "Cuz I do. I really do. I really am in love with you, Gavin."

Gavin could feel his face heat up as Connor's words processed in his head.

"You're hot when you blush..." Connor smiled into his neck, "You're so fucking hot."

"God, Con... Drunk you makes you say a lot of shit."

Connor hummed against Gavin's skin, "Jus' makin' sure you know that I love you."

"I do." Gavin nodded as he rested his head ontop of Connor's, "Love you, too, sweetheart." he then suddenly felt his neck get wet. He pulled away slightly to look into Connor's eyes, "What's wrong, babe?" he asked, putting a hand to the android's cheek.

"D-Don't leave me."

"W-What?"

"Don't leave me for Lara o-or for the 'upgraded version of me'."

Gavin pecked Connor's lips, "Wouldn't dream of it, Con." he winked.

-x-

"Why have my memories been wiped?!" Connor exclaimed as he sat up on the bed.

Gavin groaned, burying his face back into his pillow, "What are you talking about?"

"I have no memories of at least 78% of last night!"

"That's what happens when you drink too much." Gavin yawned, his face still pressed into pillow.

"I couldn't have drank that much!"

Gavin then flipped over and sat up with his back against the headboard, "Come 'ere." he opened his arms to Connor who just raised an eyebrow at him, "Come. Here."

Connor cautiously moved closer. Gavin grabbed him by the waist and made Connor sit in his lap, the android's knees planted on either side of Gavin's legs.

"How about I tell you about what happened last night." Gavin smiled as his hands ran up and down Connor's hips.

"O-Okay..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 449 25
Y/N has worked as a detective with the detroit police force for almost a year now. Although she hasn't worked there long, the 23 year old is respecte...
370K 12.2K 40
About three months after the events of Detroit: Become Human, Connor continues to struggle with his new-found emotions. Despite CyberLife chasing aft...
255K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...
191K 3K 32
Detroit: Become Human ❈ x Reader | English Short Story Collection - In English // Completed //Content: - Chapter - Smut - Fluff - Extra chapter //Inf...