August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

It Can't End This Way

47.9K 1.4K 672
By SpookyNicole

August ordered a pizza for us and I turned my phone off because I need absolutely zero disturbing calls messing up my night. I went to my room, showered, and put on some black shorts and a hoodie.

My hair didn't get wet so I just left it down. When I went upstairs August's friend Javaris was here. I got some pizza and ate while they talked to each other. I heard Paris's voice looking up at her giving Javaris a kiss.

"Oh. Hey Rayna"

"Hey Paris"

"Can we go somewhere more private? I need a girl to talk to"

"Of course" I took her to the basement where we both sat on the couch. "What's up?"

"I'm scared. Javaris beats me. Really bad. He's been doing this since before I got arrested. A whole year"

"O-Oh my god Paris!"

She lifted her shirt showing me multiple bruises. She started crying so I pulled her into a hug.

"Are you living with him?"

"Yeah"

"You can stay here for a little while but what are we gonna tell him?"

"Uh I'll go tell him that you need me here for planning and girl problems"

"Yeah yeah go tell him"

She wiped her face and ran upstairs. This is some bullshit. Does she actually think I believe her?

Paris POV

That bitch believed me. I have to call Leilani. She might pay me extra for this. I can't wait until I get August underneath me. I love that fine specimen and I plan on Rayna catching us in the act. It'll destroy her! Then the real boss will get what HE wanted.

Back To Rayna

I laughed my way to my room and grabbed my glasses. I could probably wipe the bruises off her stomach and back with a wet paper towel.

I really don't know how I'm going to stop what she's trying to do since I don't know what she's trying to do. I went and brushed my teeth. I went upstairs annoyed when I seen her flashing her teeth at August when he handed her a blanket.

I took her to a room upstairs and got her situated. She asked for some time alone and I wanted to roll my eyes and call Leilani to tell her I know but that would mess it up. I went to the living room and sat next to August.

"Babe Paris is working with Leilani"

"What?"

"She is. I could tell. How long has Javaris known her?"

"A week"

"She said he's been beating her for a year"

"Um okay we'll see how this plays out then"

"Alright" I went back to my room and laid down with Tigress. I turned on some cartoons texting my mom.

I heard the floor creak in my bathroom and instantly got scared.

"Who's there?" I asked getting up. I was surprised when Mike walked out of the bathroom. "What is your bitch ass doing here? Mike seriously leaving your kid! He's my kid now and you're not taking him away from me!"

"Rayna I'm here to say sorry. I was going to delete the pictures because I was starting to fall for you and after you told me that Jonah started calling you mom I just, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry" He left my room and I heard him go upstairs but I couldn't move. August walked in.

"Did you see him?"

"Who?"

"M-Mike. Mike's here right now" I heard Jonah cry and ran to go check on him. The last sign of him that I heard was the front door close and a car speed off. I ran to Jonah's room freaking out when he was no where to be found.

Mike texted me while I was beginning to go crazy.

Mike- I took Jonah. We're leaving the country. Don't try to find him because it'll be impossible since we're going to a place most people never heard of. I'm sorry for putting you through this but Jonah deserves to be with me.

I threw my phone out of the door almost hitting August. I slid down Jonah's crib letting my non stop stream of tears flow from my eyes.

"He's gone! That son of a bitch took my baby!!! I'm never going to see my child again"

Next Day

I laid on the couch in sweatpants, a sports bra, and a kimono. I feel horrible but I'm staying healthy for the baby. Paris is trying her best to 'comfort' me which is really annoying.

August has been making tons of phone calls trying to keep his anger away from me.

"Maybe we should go for a walk" Paris suggested.

"No"

"To the park?"

"No"

"Out for ice cream?"

"No!"

"Alright I'm calling a nurse"

"Why?!"

"You are pregnant and you've been laying on this couch crying and looking at the tv like you want to punch a hole in it. You need to be active Rayna" She got her phone and called some number. I rolled my eyes at her and rolled onto the floor. "DON'T DO THAT!"

Some time passed by and a cheery nurse walked in the house with a bag.

"Oh. Such a sourpuss! Come on Rayna pregnant women can't be so depressed. We are going for a walk to a breakfast place a few blocks away"

"I'm not changing"

"Th-that's alright"

I went and put on some random pair of sneakers and put on my glasses. My hair was done already so I didn't worry about it. The nurse pulled me out of the house by my arm and all the way down the street because I was walking slower than a snail.

"He took my baby. He took my baby. He took my baby. He took my fucking baby. The fucking fuck took my fucking baby!!"

"Rayna!! Your unborn baby will learn these words"

"Whatever! He's not even a month old yet"

"We're here! Come on in to the bacon palace"

"I'M A VEGETARIAN!!" People started looking at me and I looked right at them.

"Oh sorry. They have other foods"

"No. I'm going to get caffeine and sugar. Do not even try to talk me out of it!" I walked off to a Tim Hortons and ordered a hot chocolate and a large chocolate muffin. I sat down and ate slowly while my phone vibrated non stop with calls and texts from all my sisters and friends.

A woman that was in the car with Leilani sat across from me.

"Ugh. What does she want now?" I asked sipping my drink.

She slid a white box across the table and walked away. I opened the box seeing a note and a diamond watch.

You left them alone -Leilani

I got up and ran to the nurse who was sitting at a bench.

"I'm going home. Don't wait here okay" I ran home and quietly walked in the house. I went to Leilani's room but they weren't there. I went to August's room hearing noises. Noises that made me angry and sad. I opened the door gasping when I seen what I seen.

Paris on top of August completely naked. August halfway naked. You can guess what she was doing on top of him. She looked at me and smirked while August looked all types of ways.

"I thought you loved me" I walked in and took the ring off of my finger. I set it down on the dresser and slammed his door. I ran down to my room and packed a bag while calling Jayon.

"Hello"

"Jayon. Can you come pick me up before I kill some people?"

"Yeah sure" I hung up keeping my tears in as best as possible. I went up to the porch and waited. I heard August yelling at Paris from inside the house and I heard some things break.

Jayon pulled up when August came outside. I ignored him and ran to the car. I got in making sure I didn't look back at him. Jayon drove to his house and took me inside. It was really nice.

"Come on I'll make you some tea"

"I just want to talk. Please"

"Yeah yeah sure. Anything for you Rayna" He took me to the living room where we sat down on the huge couch. "What happened?"

"I walked in on August and Paris. Together. Uh d-"

"It's okay I understand. You didn't deserve that. You're too loyal and beautiful for that"

"I can't believe him" The dam broke and the tears I thought I didn't have overflowed out of my eyes. Jayon hugged me pulling me onto his lap. Why'd I ever fall in love with him?

"I'm sorry"

"Jayon"

"Hm"

"I missed you. I still do"

"I'm right here"

"Not the way I want you" He looked in my eyes before kissing me hard on my lips. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He laid me down across the couch without breaking our kiss. He took off my kimono and sports bra kissing all over my chest and stomach.

I liked it but it wasn't the same as August. He took my sweats off along with my panties. I think he's rushing this but somehow I couldn't stop him. He went inside of me while kissing me but it all ended so quickly.

He laid next to me with a sinister smile on his face and his eyes closed. What is that face about?

I fell asleep an hour later.

Midnight

I heard my phone ringing so I put on Jayon's shirt and took my phone to the bathroom.

"Hello"

"Rayna please come home. Paris set me up!"

"Yeah August and you took the bait"

"No no no Ray baby I was sleep and I woke up with her on top of me, my pants off, and you walking in. The only reason I didn't say anything was because I was tired, shocked, and speechless. I do love you!! Come home I'm going crazy here!"

"I don't know what to believe with you or anyone right now"

"Where are you?"

"I'm not going to tell you that August"

"Baby I'm sorry!!"

"I am too"

I hung up and used the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my tear stained, blotchy face. I got my bag and did my makeup and hair even though it's midnight.

I got dressed in black leggings with gold chains imprinted on them, a white tank top, and black Jordan's. I quietly walked outside and down the street. While I was walking down the block a truck drove right in front of me. I was yanked in from the back seat.

"Aren't you stupid" Leilani stated laughing.

"Why?"

"We work for Jayon. I actually feel kind of bad for you Rayna. Jayon planned this all out knowing you'd run to your first love when August hurt you. Well when August was set up to hurt you. Don't tell him I told you"

"Uh th-thanks I guess" I got out of the truck and went back to Jayon's house. He was awake looking for me.

"Where'd you go?" Jayon asked roughly pushing me against the door.

"Whoa Jayon I went for a walk!"

"Oh" He let off wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"This walk provided me with some information. You planned this?!"

"Who told you that?!!!" He smacked me across my face so hard that I fell. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. "Oh my god. Oh my god! Rayna babe I'm sorry"

I got up and ran out of his house. I called August but the hospital answered.

"W-why is he in the hospital?" I asked feeling my throat tighten and my heart pound.

"He had a seizure"

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.1K 31
This is my first August Alsina book so plz read and give me your feed back :)
2.5K 202 200
Read to find out. fifth book.
46.7K 2.8K 29
The title speaks for itself. If you haven't read The Lies She Told first, I suggest you go read that before reading this.
363 6 38
Read the title