Kissed By The Baddest Bidder...

By Elli-Dawn

If you like my stories I'd be forever grateful if you can comment on them with your thoughts. Nothing brings... More

~Poll~
Your Favorite Voltage Title/s & Character/s
Guide Through The Darkness- Eisuke X Reader
Will You Be My Princess?- Eisuke
To See You One Last Time- Eisuke x Reader
Come With Me- Eisuke
Sugar Coffee- Eisuke
Birth & Loss- Eisuke
A Nightmare- Eisuke
Eisuke
I can't take my hands off you- Eisuke
Doubt- Eisuke
Jealousy- Eisuke
Eisuke- Disaster Revenge
I'll Always Be In Your Heart- Eisuke
Eisuke Being MCs Teacher
Eisuke Being MCs Teacher Part Two
Attack Of The Flaming Chicken- Eisuke
The Big, Buff Chicken- Eisuke
My True Feelings- Eisuke
Eisuke's Daughter
Holding On In My Dreams- Eisuke
Eisuke And The Puppy
Sleeping Blues- Eisuke
Eisuke
Eisuke Teaching Mc how to ride a bike
Eisuke Helping MC With Depression
MC Supecting Eisuke Is Cheating
Eisuke's Encouragement
Soryu Looking After His Daughter
Soryu With His Family At The Zoo
Forced Marriage- Soryu
Honeymoon Night- Soryu
Stalker- Soryu
Want To Sleep Together?- Soryu
Soryu's Reaction To MC Obsession With Otome
Sickness- Soryu
Who Hurt You?- Soryu
Soryu
I'm Addicted To You- Soryu
Ota
MC and Ota painting in kindergarten
The Perfect Ring- Baba
Baba
Falling In Love With Baba
MC helping the Kbtbb guys from something they're ridiculously afraid of
Kbtbb guys hearing the mc sing
MC Landing On A Bidders Lap When Another Walks In On Them
MC Turning Into a Four Year Old After Drinking a Potion
KBTBB
KBTBB Guys Discovering MC Was An Idol In The Past
kbtbb guys getting jealous over MC brother
MC being an overprotective parent on her daughters first date
MC winning a bet and making the bidders slave over her for a day
KBTBB Guys Reaction To MC Dying In An Accident
MC trying to kill herself due to the bidders poisonous love
MC street racing
KBTBB Guys Seeing MC On Their Wedding Day
KBTBB Guys Reaction To MC Being Pregnant When They Aren't Married Yet.
The Bidders Watching MC & Eisuke's Twins As They Go On A Date
MC Saying "I've Been Told I Only Have A Few Months Left To Live"
MC Getting Drunk
The Bidders Coming Home To Finding The MC Battered And Bruised
MC Finding The Bidders Singing
MC Finding The Bidders Dancing
The Bidders Telling MC They No Longer Love Her
The Bidders Discovering MC Is An Idol
The Bidders And The Skateboard
Interview With The Bidders#1
The KBTBB Guys Using Tumblr
The Bidders Taking Care Of A Pet
Drunken Disaster- Soryu

You Are So Cute- Soryu

1K 26 4
By Elli-Dawn

Soryu had been so busy lately hardly having any time to relax. Bothered by this you really wanted to do something to lighten his spirits - and so you decided you would bake him a cake. Of course a cake isn't an omelette, but he has omelettes so often it was about time you treated him to something different- lest he turns into an omelette. Though Soryu would probably be disgruntled if you told him that.

Soryu was currently out so now was the perfect time to get started. You gathered all the ingredients together, everything but the flour that is. “Where is that darn flour?” You thought. Eventually you found it peeking out from the very top shelf in the kitchen cupboard. You don't know how it got up there but you figure Soryu must have had something to do with it. Leaning over the bench you strain to reach the flour, your fingers lightly grazing it. Slowly, slowly, the flour was nearly in reach. Finally, you should be able to grab it now, or so you thought.

Unfortunately, the flour slipped right through your fingers, you watched on in horror as the flour was on a collision course for none other than your face. It felt as if it happened in slow motion, the flour packet tumbling down, the flour pouring out and spreading all over you, but in reality it happened so fast you were left in a daze.

You quickly inspected yourself and could see the flour covering your hands and clothes; you could only imagine what a fright your face probably looked like right now. All you could do was sigh. Just then you heard what sounded like quiet laughter from behind- It couldn't be him, he left not long ago to take care of some business. But what if it was him? You were a total mess… It made you shudder to think of him seeing you in such an unsightly state.

Feeling uneasy you slowly turned around. There stood Soryu looking at you with a kind smile. You opened your mouth but couldn't find the words, you simply stood there with your mouth agape and your eyes wide.

“Pfft. Don't look so worried.” Soryu smirked, coming closer. “You are so cute.” He said, wiping some of the flour from your cheek.

“You think I look cute?” You said in a whisper, surprised.

“Of course. Adorable, even. But why are you covered in flour?”

“That is…” You wanted to surprise him with the cake but as things are now it won't be much of a surprise, “I was going to bake you a cake but the flour was so high up and the rest is history.” You shrugged, softly sighing.

Soryu flinched, his face looking apologetic as if he had done something wrong. “That's my fault. I packed the flour away completely forgetting our height difference.” Soryu looked troubled he had caused you such an inconvenience.

“It's fine. I've always wanted to take a flour bath.” You smile to try lighten the mood as you didn't want Soryu to feel bad.

Soryu focuses on you and is soon smiling again, “You really are cute. Trying to cheer me up while looking like that, how could I not feel better.” He softly laughed.

You slightly puff out your cheeks, “Hmph. Now you are just being mean.”

Soryu laughs even more, “Thank you.” His sudden gratitude caught you off guard. “I know you wish for us to spend more time together so I let Inui take care of business and came back as fast as I could.”

So that's why he was back so fast. No matter what the cake never would have been ready in time but this isn't so bad. You may be covered in flour and failed to bake the cake but these precious moments with Soryu only come about once in a blue moon. To see him smile so carefree and laugh so happily, it made your heart warm.

“Let's spend the day together.”

“Let's. But first we need to get you cleaned up. Shall we take a bath?”

“B-Bath? Together?’

“I'm not the one covered in flour. Of course we are going in together.” Soryu says, taking you by the hand, “I have to make sure every inch of your body is clean from the flour, after all.” He smirks, “Let's hurry.” And just like that Soryu drags you off to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 687 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
506 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...
397K 11.4K 200
If you like my stories I'd be forever grateful if you can comment on them with your thoughts. Nothing brings me greater pleasure than reading the com...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...