Code Lyoko: Lyoko Defenders

By Pastwitch98

The Lyoko Warriors aren't the only ones protecting Lyoko and battling X.A.N.A. The Lyoko Defenders are anot... More

Chapter 1: Disagreement
Chapter 2: Disagreement Part 2
Trivia
Chapter 3:
Trivia 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Trivia 3:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Trivia 4
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Trivia 5
Trivia 6
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trivia 7
Chapter 17
Trivia 8
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part 1
Chapter 25: Part 2
Chapter 25 Part 3
Chapter 25 Epliloge
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
A message from the Lyoko Defenders
Season 2

Trivia 9

18 1 0
By Pastwitch98

We've had trivia facts about every Lyoko Defender, but Emi. What does Emi do while on Lyoko?

It has been state several times that Emi spends some of her time working on problems and watching movies alone, when not with Cam or Alexei. She also spends time exploring Lyoko, looking for the Keys.

Emi has another hobby the others don't know about, she likes to read and write stories. To pass the time, Emi often browses the internet, looking for different things to read. She doesn't have a perferred genre, but usually reads informational texts. However, her stories don't reflect this. Emi's stories are retakings of the Lyoko advetures and fantasy based.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 21 17
It is done. Jeremie and the Lyoko Warriors have finally destroyed XANA and shut down the supercomputer. It is time for healing, and for helping their...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
765 12 22
After the defeat of XANA, the Lyoko Warriors attempt to live normal lives. All that changes when a revived XANA attacks a recent transfer student nam...
100K 4K 43
They're identical, but only on the surface. Emi is rebellious, outgoing, athletic and has a horrid temper. Eri is quiet, booksmart, and easy-going...