unpolished [lams]

By shinyquartz

some lams one shots to warm your heart ¡! the story is unedited ¡! More

Costume Party (1/2)
Verbal Diarrhea
Cute Guy
Sweet
Spanish
Never Did
Costume Party (2/2)
In The Closet
Your Son
My way (1/?)
Lovely
My Way (2/?)
My Way (3/?)
Cravings
Author's Note I
My Way (4/4)
In which everything goes to hell, but then things get better.
Spoiled
1K MARATHON (Your Face (1/?))
1K MARATHON (Your Mind (2/?))
1K MARATHON (You (3/3))
Rainy Dreaming
Lafayette Knows Best
I Love Danci- You.
Santa Left A Second Chance For You
Overwhelming
A Toast To Your Best Friend
I Kissed My Way Out
What About Us, Boy?
New Year, New Fren
Love Is The Benefit
Domestic (1)
Domestic (2)
Domestic (3)
Tiny
Here, You Dropped It
To Him
To Him (Reprise)
You Have A Constellation
Peekaboo
Government Bitches
Author's Note II
Gum, Paper, Notepads
Johndere
Not Friends (Johndere Pt.2)
Sometimes He's Boyish
Forgotten
The Place To Not Be
Author's Note III
Adding Members
About Cars And Tattoos
I Trust This
Wassup Doc
Author's Note IV
Payback
Author's Note V
Not Platonic Enough (1/?)
Not Platonic Enough (2/2)
Alright
Is He Gay Or European? (1/2)
Is He Gay Or European? (2/2)
Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)
Perfect Stranger (2nd P.O.V)
Five Senses You Took Away (Along With My Love)
Derroche
Author's Note VII
Making It Up For Your Boyfriend
Author's Note VIII
Kitty Kiss
Chronicles Of An Announced Death
Meet Him Inside
The Best Memory
Author's Note IX (Tag)
Author's Note X
Cycle
Red Red Hair
Cycle (Pt.2)
Cycle (Pt.3)
Double Bar
Morning Quickie
Fun Size Demon
Bake Me An Apology
7 Minutes In Hell
Author's Note XIII
Whistle
I'm No Good
Author's Note XIV (IMPORTANT AF)
Babysitting Is (Not) Fun
Slit (Pt.1)
Slit (Pt.2) [READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Night Shift
Final note
hehe.... hi
L I S T EN

FedSex

2K 69 74
By shinyquartz

A/n: All I gotta say is;

Writer's block is a bitch.

Thanks to tomanyyfandoms to give this ideal and to TheQueenpin for helping me formulate it.

************

John's P.O.V

I opened the email that just had popped up in my phone. My package was on it's way.

I cheered internally since it was my computer's new charger, which I needed urgently. I looked at the mail again. It was 25 minutes away from here.

I walked to my room and layed in bed,I sighed and scrolled through my phone, answered a few texts and ignored others.

Why is people so insistent?!

Minutes passed and suddenly, I was finally out of the bed, since my doorbell rang. I walked to the entrance and opened the door.

"Package for... Umm, John Laurens?" The mail guy looked up from the chart, and oh my god.

I think I just got an erection.

"Yeah, that's me." I smiled at him casually, he looked up and blinked multiple times.

"Please, sign here, sir." He mumbled, clearing his throat.

I grabbed the chart from his hands and signed. He had his hand extended to grab it back.

"You're new here, right?" I asked, giving it to him.

"Uh yep! I started a week ago." He nodded, giving me the box.

"Oh, that's nice." I smiled.

"Uh, I guess, I mean college has to be paid somehow, right?" He shrugged.

"Yeah, I suppose." I said.

"Well, have a nice day sir." He smiled slightly and walked away.

"Wait!"I called out.

He turned around with a frown. "Yes?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"It was in the chart." He chuckled and walked again getting in the mail truck.

"Yeah, but—"

It was too late. He started it and drove away. I sighed.

"Goddamn, I really need to get laid soon, I'm tryna hit on the mailman." I laughed at myself.

A week passed. I was doing some college work when I got a text. It was from Lafayette.

Frenchass:JOHN
Frenchass:JOOOOOOOHN

Me:what the fuck do you want Laf?

Frenchass:I need to borrow your credit card

Me:Wtf what for?

Frenchass:Internet shopping

Me:And why tf don't u use your fuckin card?!

Frenchass:I already got to my limit, and I'm not done adding to my kart.

Me:You're not fuckin up my credit Laf, sorry

Frenchass:JOHN S'IL VOUS PLAIT!

Me:Nah

Frenchass:I'll make your Math 2 assignments for a whole semester

Me:keep talking...

Frenchass: and I'll stop stealing the beers from your place

Me:fine

Frenchass:YAY!! MERCI❤❤❤❤

Me:But I'm not giving you my code, so you send the link of what's left to buy and you just come pick it up at my place when it comes

Frenchass:Can you add the express delivery?

Me:....

Frenchass:Yes? Ok! I LOVE YOU MON AMI

I rolled my eyes and waited. Sent the link to the stuff and I made the shopping. Almost $500 in clothes, phone cases, make up and accessories. Dammed Laf.

It all got to my place in 24 hours.

The next day, at fucking 10 am, someone was insistently ringing the bell. I grunted and got out of bed. Walked to the door and opened it.

"What the fuck do you-" I looked up.

"Package for Mister John Laurens?" He said, a slight green in his face.

I blushed. "I-uh, hi!"

He handed me the chart. I grabbed it quickly and signed, went to hand it back but retired. I looked at it. Alexander Hamilton.

I smiled. "Beautiful name."

He blushed and quickly gave me the package, I gave him the chart with a smirk. He looked up at me and giggled.

"What?" I cockily smiled.

"You've got a lil drool." He pointed at my face.

I wiped it and frowned. He laughed.

"You like buying a lot online, don't you?" He said casually.

"This is actually my friend's" I sighed. "But hey, if you're the one who's gonna deliver? I would buy Amazon completely."

He widened his eyes and sprinted. I chuckled. Then realization hit me.

And I did. I practically bought Amazon completely. Useless shit on express delivery. And everyday, I was greeted by Alex's Hazel eyes and silky brown hair.

I even managed to have small conversations with him. He started flirting back a little and I was completely sure he liked me just as much I liked him.

One particular evening, I was texting him. Yeah. He gave me his number. He sent a picture of him, making a peace sign in front of the mirror while he sat in his dorm bed.

Alex was adorable.

But all I could focus was the beautiful and attractive his curves looked. He had thick thighs. God, how I wished to have those around my face.

I had to make an online shop. Quick.

It was Thursday. A familiar email notifying my package was close had popped in my phone. 15 minutes away.

When the doorbell rang, I didn't bother on going to grab a shirt. I just went to open the door. Alex's familiar eyes and smile was the first thing that caught my eye.

"Hello John." He said, handing me the chart.

"Hey Lex." I smirked, signing. He chuckled.

"Why that face?" He asked, handing me the box.

"Oh, no, I need you to open this one for me." I said, ignoring his question.

"What?"

"Yes, please, I need to make sure it is was its supposed to be."

He frowned. "But—"

"Just open it."

He sighed, grabbed letter opener blade from his bag and tear up the tape from the medium sized box. He opened it and grabbed another smaller box from it. His face immediately turning red.

"So? Wanna hang out here on Sunday?" I asked, with a smirk.

He looked up at me and smirked back. He handed me the vibrating plug.

"See you on Sunday."

Alex tiptoed and pecked my lips before rushing to the truck.

I'LL SMASH THE SEXY MAILMAN.

****

love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.8K 49
Lams one shots. I can take requests, I can do smuts just becuase I'm going to finish the book soon. I can also do fluffs and all that stuff. there al...
9.1K 429 23
Alexander Hamilton is a nerd, who can't seem to find the one. He's a classic outcast, but that all changes with one history project. Hamilton's part...
203K 5.1K 65
This is a primarily Lams oneshot book, but I will do other ships if you make requests. This is a JaMiLtOn free zone, and no JaMiLtOn will be tolerate...
7.5K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...