My Healer Yuzuru Hanyu x Read...

By happy_bunny1018

You studied nursing for a long time, and the only nursing job available in Toronto was being a nurse at the f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank You!!
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 25 (Final)

7.7K 201 64
By happy_bunny1018

   Your POV

   I slowly opened my eyes, looking around the room. I put my hands up to my eyes and started to rub them. I heard gasps and sniffles around the room. I squinted at the light and closed my eyes. I groaned and felt something on my right hand. I opened my eyes again and looked at my hand. I gasped a little as I saw Yuzuru kneeling beside the bed. He was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

   "Y/N," he whispered, standing up. I looked at him, still in shock. He sobbed and smiled at me. 

   "Yuzu," I whispered, my voice scratchy. He smiled and went over to hug me. I tried to hug back, but my body was too weak from the coma. I looked around the room, and he let go of me. Nicole was holding back a sob as she walked towards me.

   "Y/N," she said, her voice ever so soft. I smiled at her and held my arms out weakly. She went into them, embracing me tightly.

   "Don't cry," I whispered, again with my scratchy voice. She sobbed.

   "I can't help it! I thought I was going to lose you," she said, embracing me tighter. I stroked her head gently. Tears were also in my eyes. I wiped them away and sniffled.

   "Now you have me crying!" I said, laughing a little. Nicole pulled away and smiled at me. She got up and backed away, letting Javier come towards me. He smiled and held his arms out. I smiled back and also held my arms out. He laughed and hugged me tightly.

   "I'm glad you didn't die, Kitten," he said softly. I laughed and playfully hit his back.

   "Hey!" I said, pulling away from him. He smirked.

   "It's true. I guess that wasn't the last time I got to call you 'Kitten'," he said playfully. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. I heard a scoff behind Javier. I leaned to my right and saw Yuzuru crossing his arms.

   "What?" I asked him. He looked at me and shrugged. 

   "Nothing," he said. Javier smirked and leaned in next to my ear.

   "He's just jealous, Kitten. Don't mind him," he whispered. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

   Oh, Yuzu, I thought. I looked at him and sighed. ADORABLE!!!!

   "Y/N," Coach Brian said, coming towards me. I looked up at him and blinked.

   "Yes?" I asked softy. He smiled and patted my shoulder. I giggled.

   "You did a good job," he said, smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him and cocked my head.

   "What do you mean?" I asked, blinking several times. He smiled even more.

   "You know what I mean. What you did to be in this state right now, it was exquisite. You saved lives, Y/N," he said. (Idk anymore) I smiled at him and nodded. He backed away from me and bowed his head at me a little. I grinned and bowed back. Then a little girl came into the room.

   "Mommy! There she is! There's the angel!" The little girl said, pointing at me. I blinked in confusion. A woman came into the room and looked at me. I cocked my head as she walked up to me with tears in her eyes. She kneeled in front of me.

   "Thank you! Thank you so much! If you hadn't pushed us away, my little girl would've been killed! Thank you!" She said, crying. I sat there, speechless.

   "Well, um, you're welcome, I guess? I mean, it was the right thing to do..." I said, scratching the back of my neck. She looked up at me, her eyes now red and puffy. 

   "I can't thank you enough. Please, have this," she said, pulling out an envelope. She handed it to me, but I didn't take it. She looked at me, confused. She tried to give it to me again, but i avoided it.

   "No, I can't," I said, waving my hands in protest.

   "Why not?" She asked. I blinked at the envelope.

   "Is it... money?" I asked her. She blinked.

   "Well, yes. Yes, it is," she said, standing up. I shook my head.

   "Then I can't. You worked hard to earn that. I can't just take it from you," I said softly. She nodded slowly.

   "Alright then. Thank you so much again," she said, heading out of the room. I nodded and waved to her. The little kid waved at me.

   "Bye, angel!" She said, her mom grabbing her hand. I smiled at her and waved back. The mom smiled at me and left.

   A week passed, and I finally got to be discharged. I told the nurse to bring me the hospital bill.

   "Someone's already paid for it, ma'am," she said. I looked at her in shock. She nodded and showed me the bill. It was true. It was already paid for. I looked at who paid for it. Mallory Johnson. I nodded and looked back at the nurse.

   "If she ever comes back, please tell her 'thank you'," I said softly. She nodded and started to take out my IV. She took it out, and I hissed from the pain.

   "Sorry," she said. I smiled at her. She grabbed the wheelchair and helped me sit in it. I smiled as she pushed me out of the room and through the hospital. We got to the exit, where everyone was waiting. Yuzuru spotted me and rushed towards me, taking the wheelchair from the nurse. The nurse smiled at him and went back to her duties. Yuzuru leaned down next to me.

   "Meet me at Central Park at 9:00 PM," he whispered softly. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to ask why, but he interrupted.

   "Coach! Can you please help Y/N inside the car?" He said, pushing me towards my car. I smiled at Coach as he helped me stand up. Yuzuru went back in the hospital with the wheelchair. I sat in the backseat and put my seatbelt on. Nicole and Javier sat beside me. Yuzuru came back, the wheelchair gone. He sat in the passenger's seat, and Coach Brian drove off to the house.

Time Skip

   I walked towards Central Park, the chilly air engulfing me. I shivered and walked faster, the park coming into view. I smiled and rushed towards the entrance, going inside. No one was there. I sighed and walked a little further. My house wasn't that far from Central Park. I turned the corner and saw Yuzuru leaning against a tree. I walked towards him, smiling.

   "Yuzu!" I said softly. He looked at me and smiled.

   "You're here!" He said, getting off the tree and walking towards me. He stopped in front of me. He smiled wider.

   "So... what is it?" I asked, playing with my fingers. He looked at me and motioned me to walk with him. I eagerly went beside him, and we walked further into the park. I looked at the ground as we walked, not wanting to make eye contact with him. I mean, our last encounter was pretty... well... awkward. VERY awkward. He cleared his throat, and I looked up, seeing the fountain. I looked at Yuzuru.

   "What?" He asked, completely innocent. I rolled my eyes.

   "Why'd you want to meet?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. He sighed and looked at me, smiling sheepishly.

   "Well, um, I have something to, um, tell you," he said, his voice shaking. He stepped closer to me, but I didn't move. He came closer, and now, he was only a few centimeters apart from me. I could feel my heart pounding.

   "What?" I asked softly. I could see a tiny bit of sweat forming on his forehead. "You can tell me-"

   He smashed his lips onto mine, holding my face to his. My eyes widened, and I froze, not knowing what to do. Yuzuru's eyes were closed; mine were open. Then, there was this... feeling... It felt like I was flying. Like fireworks were going off. I could feel my cheeks burn up. I closed my eyes but didn't kiss back. He pulled away after I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again, looking at Yuzuru.

   "I love you," he whispered. I smiled at him, my cheeks burning up even more. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled back.

   "I love you, too," I whispered, sliding my arms around his torso. He hugged me back, leaning his chin on the top of my head. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip around his torso.

   "I know," he whispered, also tightening his grip. "And I'm glad."

1440 words! Yay! Thank you so, so, so, so much for reading this story! It means a lot to me! I'm also very sorry for my poor writing skills. This was my first story EVER, so I'm really sorry. I'm also very sorry for the really bad ending (I couldn't think of how to end it...). I don't know how to thank you for reading my story! I hope you have a wonderful day! (Also, I found out that the group isn't disbanding this year, they're disbanding NEXT year... Hehe... Oops).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 20 16
๊œฑแด‹8 แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐษชษดษชแด›ส fanfic (๐“‚๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐™ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€- Y/N L/N recently moved to Okinawa. Y/N got into a elite school an...
263K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
181 35 16
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 16! SO DON'T JUDGE THE SHITTY WRITING! Y/N moves from America to Japan due to her dad's job. She moves from one place to...
99.8K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...