Tom Holland || Imagines/ smut

By Kittylovebug21

Basically what the title says, message me with ideas you may want me to write about and what you want to see... More

Tommmm
#1 // New Marvel Character// Tom Holland
#2 // Lost in London // Tom Holland
#4 // New girl part 1 // Peter Parker
#5 // New Girl part 2// Peter Parker
#6 // A Broken Place// Tom Holland
#7 //Adopting a Star part 1//Tom Holland
#9// Field Trip// Peter Parker
#11// New at this part 1// Peter Parker
#12// New At This part 2// Peter Parker
#13// HAPPY BIRTHDAY!// Tom Holland (smut)
#14// BBQ// Tom Holland/ Harrison
#15// Wedding part 1 // Tom Holland
Help Wanted!
#18// FriendZone// Peter Parker
#19// New At This part 3// Peter Parker
#21// Prom?ยฟ// sequal to "Field Trip" P.P
#22// New At This part 4// P.P (Infinity War)
#23// Met Gala// Tom Holland
#24// Photoshopped// Tom Holland
#25// FriendZone part 2// P.P
#26// S.O.S// Tom Holland
#27// Under Age// Tom Holland {smut}
#29// Under Age part 2// T.H
#30// Under Age part 3// T.H (smut)
#31// Rehab// T.H
#32// Bun In The Oven// T.H
#33// Bun In The Oven {part 2}// T.H

#17// When we Were Younger// Tom Holland

9.9K 114 51
By Kittylovebug21

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color
                                                                  1773 words
____________________

Tom's pov

   I was finally home with my family after a long year of filming.

  I'm so happy to be able to be in my bed, my room, and my house again.

   I walked up to the door that was all to familiar to me. I felt like I couldn't just walk in still even though it was my house.

  I knocked on the door gripping my suitcase handle.

  I heard footsteps coming to the door and the lock turning and the door opening.

  "Tom!!!" Paddy yelled grabbing my body and holding me in a hug.

  "Paddy!" I cheered holding him.

   "Tom!?" I heard looking up and finding my mom, dad and brothers Harry and Sam run down the hall to the door.

  "Guys!" I smiled they all gave me a hug as I was still outside never once entered my house.

  "Guys let him inside." My mom laughed moving everybody so I could come in.

  I moved into the house the door closing behind me.

  The scent sent memories through me and I smiled panning through the very missed place I grew up.

  "Welcome home bub." My mom said kissing my cheek.

  I laughed and smiled at her.

  "Tom." I heard my name and turned my head to find a beautiful tall H/C haired E/C eyed girl standing there.

  She looked so familiar but I couldn't place it.

  "Tom, you remember Y/N." My mom said.

  "Y/N." I knew it.

   She came up to me and I pulled her into a hug.

  She had been my childhood friend who I would spend every hour with. She moved from America when she was super young. Everyone bullied her because she didn't have an accent and she didn't understand British slang so I would always be the only one who would be kind to her, which I'm glad I did because I made a best friend.

  "When did you get here!? I thought you were in Barbados or something!" I asked confused.

"I was...um I was getting married there." She laughed.

  She's married...

  "Oh, um congrats he's a lucky guy." I smiled

  She shrugged her shoulder trying to avoid talking about it.

  "How about you Mr. Spider-Man, dude! That's amazing." She smiled again.

  "Yeah I know it has been amazing."

  "Well we will give you two sometime to catch up, she's staying in the guest room so you guys have a while to spend together." My mom smiled walking off to the kitchen with my dad and paddy.

  The twins stood there and gave me looks winking, and wiggling there brows.

  "I missed doing this." I said before grabbing both of them and rubbing their hair...it now becoming frizzy.

  "Tom!!!" They yelled running off.

  I laughed turning back to Y/N who had been laughing.

  "So I need to go put this away, but do you wanna come and we can chat?" I asked picking up my suitcase.

  She smiled nodding as we walked up to my room.

  I opened the door and there laid Tessa on my bed.

  "TESS!" I yelled waking her up her tail pounding hard on the bed.

  She got up and jumped on me rubbing against me.

  "I missed you babygirl." I said kissing her and giving her loves.

  "She's been sleeping on your bed every night for the past month." Y/N laughed

  "How long have you been in town?" I asked

  "Well I came back about a month ago, and since my mom moved and my dad is with his 19 year old girlfriend your mom offered me to stay with them."

  "Your dad is with a 19 year old!" I tried not to laugh.

  "Yeah." She laughed rolling her eyes.

  "Ik it's sad she's younger than me." She chuckled sitting down on my bed.

  "Well if things don't work out give her my number." I winked sitting down next to her.

  She punched my arm laughing.

  "So...tell me a little bit about this husband of yours.." I looked down at her hand and she didn't have a ring on.

  She noticed I was looking and moved her hand.

  "Um...well he's sweet, funny, caring and he loves his family. Whenever I would visit with him he would always help his grandma and mom with everything and he would always be so great with his brothers kids." She looked like she was talking about the love of her life.

   "But.." she spoke her face becoming sad.

   She laughed until tears started coming out of her eyes.

  "Y/N." I said putting my hand on her back.

  "Sorry." She said wiping her tears away.

  "No your okay." I spoke soft still rubbing her back scooting closer for comfort.

  "I'm not even married." She rolled her eyes.

  "And I came back early because the wedding never happened. We went to Barbados to get married and two nights before the wedding I found him in our bed with....his cousin who I later found out was never really his cousin, and I feel so stupid because whenever his "cousin" would come over to stay with us I knew something was up because they were really friendly." She put her face in her hands in embarrassment.

  "I'm glad you didn't marry him...he sounds like a D-bag." I laughed.

  She looked up at me and laughed.

  "You don't need him, you can move on I'll help you." I said trying to make her feel better.

  "Well both of my parents don't know about it, they think I'm married right now and I don't have the balls to tell them because they thought that this was it, if I didn't marry anyone by now I would have no chance and die alone."

  "They said that to you?" I asked stunned.

  "Yup." She nodded.

  "Well I promise you, you will find someone else don't worry about it, I'm 22 and still don't even have a girlfriend." I confessed.

  "Yeah, but your Spider-Man your an actor you have girls all over the world who would die to be with you, not to mention models." She emphasized model.

  "I guess...but I don't want that I want a real true love just like anyone else." I said

  "So do I." She groaned laying back on my bed.

  I laid down next to her and we starred up at my ceiling.

  "Wow we're sad." I said.

  "Your husband cheated and I haven't had a girlfriend let alone any girl contact in more than two years." I laughed.

  "No way." She said turning her head to look at me.

  "I'm dead serious I've been so busy with filming and everything I just haven't had time."

  "You could literally get head from any girl dude." She laughed.

  "Not true! I've gotten rejected so many times it's not even funny, one time I was at a club and I sat next to a girl who was really pretty and when I asked her for her number she asked where my mom was....not kidding." I laughed, she joined with me snorting.

  "Ahhhh! I missed that." I laughed

  "Ew stop I hate it." She said covering her mouth.

  I leaned up on my elbow looking down at her.

  "Well I think it's cute." I said looking down into her eyes.

  She looked up at me smiling her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

  I bent down lower as she snaked her arm around my neck out lips connecting.

  I don't know if it was the moment of reconnection between us or the fact that we have both been in sexual deprived situations, but we let it happen.

  She wrapped her arms around my neck as I held her waist.

  She flipped us around so she was on top our lips still moving.

  It felt good, it felt hot and real...not just something to pass the time or fill a hole but it felt good and wanted.

   I ran my fingers through her hair as we made out.

  With ever kiss I fell deeper for her.

   "Guys mom made some tea." Paddy walked in and screamed.

  Y/N jumped off of me fixing her hair and shirt while I sat up trying not to laugh.

  "Thanks Paddy." I whispered biting my lip.

    He nodded his head walking out of my room his face scrunched.

"Shut the door!" I started but he was already gone.

  I looked back at Y/N and we started laughing.

  "Well that was interesting." She spoke laughing.

  "Yeah wanna talk about that?" I asked standing up.

   "It was amazing." She said putting her hands on my shoulders and giving me another kiss.

  She pulled away slowly.

  "I thought so too." I smiled red and nervous.

  "Well I'm gonna go get some tea." She said walking to the door.

  "I'll join." I went for her hand and she turned looking down at our hands and then up to me.

  She came back to me and our lips connected again it becoming heated once again.

  My hand made my way to her waist as her hands landed on my face.

  We took heavy breaths as we pulled away.

  "We can finish this after tea." Y/N said biting her lip.

  "We will." I smiled as we walked out and to the kitchen like nothing happened.

  As we entered the room everyone became silent.

  Paddy bit his lip looking up at us then down at his tea.

  As we sat down paddy spoke.

  "I told them!" He blurted out.

  I gave a look to Y/N who was bright red.

  "Get it tommy." Harry put his hand up.

  I glared at him and he put his hand down frowning.

  My mom and dad looked at us and tried not to laugh.

  "Well Everyone owes me 20 dollars!" My mom laughed.

  "You bet on this!?" I asked confused.

  "Sorry Tom..." my dad shrugged.

  I looked back at Y/N who was now laughing.

  "I mean you two were even flirty when you were younger, it was bound to happen." My mom said.

  "Yeah and when you went to prom together I knew it was for real." Sam spoke winking at me.

  I chuckled a little, but I was also embarrassed.

  "Well you know what they say about old friends." I smiled over at Y/N.

  I moved my hand under the table finding hers.

  She wrapped hers with mine.

  I looked over at her again and she smiled at me.

  Welcome home......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
699K 25.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
379K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...