Lost | Tom Riddle ✔

By _nomad_

"Sweetheart, you are the badger, I am the snake, but in this chase, I am the predator and you are my prey." ... More

Cover
Extended Summary
Chapter 0: Meeting Her
Chapter 1
Please Read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Facts : From Author's Desk
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Characters : From Author's Desk
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Behind the kisses : From Author's Desk
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OMG moment for this story
Chapter 44
Plot Holes : From Author's Desk
New Story : Dating Blindly
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Blooming romance
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chemistry: From Author's Desk
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Decoding Tom : From Author's Desk
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Trailer
A friendly competition
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue I: Meanwhile
Epilogue II: Repercussion
Family Ties and Trees
The Last Note: From an Author's Desk
Q&A
New Story
All the alternate endings
Bonus Chapter
Sequel?
Sequel

Chapter 52

36.4K 1.7K 1.3K
By _nomad_

This chapter is dedicated to all my wonderful readers from Turkey, Georgia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, and China. You people are so damn awesome.

~*~*~

Alexa looked away, but Tom did not. Well not completely at least. It was the first lecture of the first day, so the professor was only giving them an overview of what they were going to study that year. Throughout the lecture, she could feel him throwing glances at her, but she didn't dare to meet his stare, not even once. She thanked her stars that nobody noticed, or if they had, they didn't voice it, for she was already embarrassed enough. Her mind trying to come up with all the sentences she wanted to use so that she could convince Tom to tutor her this year too.

"Okay, so my dear students, as you already know next year you have NEWTs, but this year we have some really interesting topics, especially in the dark creatures."

Mention of dark creatures attracted Tom's attention. His eyes snapped back at the woman in front of him.

"We are going to study Dementors and Inferi this year. Though they are really dark and I wouldn't wish that either of you has a fate to face them in your life, I will teach you some basic things that you need to know about them." Professor Merrythought continued. Her usually cheerful voice had an unusual sternness.

A shiver ran down Tom's spine when he recalled his research on those two creatures. He wanted to rule this world, and for that, he didn't wish to leave anything untouched. He was a nerd by heart.

"Apart from that, we are going to revise some stuff from our earlier years. I will recommend you to read as much as you can before this year ends because this year is as important as the next one. Just to give your brains a little warm-up, your first assignment is to gather information on the Dementors and the Inferi."

The class groaned in annoyance. Logan, who was sitting beside Alexa, was no exception either. And perhaps she would have joined him if she had not been so captured by her impending conversation with the Slytherin Prefect. After all, no one wanted to study on their first day of the classes.

"Now now dears, keep your overflowing excitement to yourselves. No amount of groaning is going to let you off the hook." Professor smiled. "Off you go. I will see you in the next class."

She announced and went back to her office.

Everyone rushed to get out of the class.

"Let's go, snow," Logan exclaimed.

"Will you mind if I directly joined you in Transfiguration?" She asked him politely.

"Is everything alright?" His eyes showed the concern he felt. McLaggen was emotional and very cautious in nature. Was it because of that accident in his childhood in which his sister suffered the consequences, Alexa wondered.

"Of course it is." She encouraged smiling at him. "I just have to talk to Tom about my tutoring."

"Oh!" Logan smirked. His eyes narrowed. "Then I must leave. Don't want to witness another one of your snogging sessions with that boy."

Though she crimsoned, she slapped his arm rather painfully. "It won't happen again McLogan."

"Oh, please! Fool someone else." He scoffed. "Even if it pains me to say this, the truth is that the decision is not in your hands. Tom will kiss you and you will meltdown like some love-struck puppy. I will reserve you a seat in the class. Come soon."

Without giving her the chance to respond verbally or physically, Logan left the classroom.

Alexa looked in the direction of Tom, to see he was reciprocating her action. And he was alone. It appeared that Anthony had left them to go with others. To be honest, she didn't want to be alone with the Prefect. Though she had confidently denied Logan, she was afraid that he was not completely wrong. Especially when her body had a mind of its own.

As everyone cleared the classroom, Alexa took hesitant steps in his direction. Tom watched as she slowly decreased the distance between them.

"Tom," she spoke breathlessly when he suddenly diminished the remaining distance between them and pulled her to his lean and strong body. A gasp left her mouth when he squeezed her waist slightly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Tom asked enjoying their closeness. Unfortunately for him, he had somehow missed their proximity during the summer.

And as usual, she turned completely red. Salazar! He really missed teasing her. Instead of telling him to not call her that, he was surprised when she completely ignored it.

"I want to talk to you about something important."

"We are talking, aren't we," Tom squeezed her waist again. He didn't like it when she ignored his endearment, so he added it again, "sweetheart?"

"Can you please keep some distance, so that we can talk properly? And please do not call me that." She looked away from him. Her cheeks were turning redder by every passing second. Some sweat gathered on the back of her neck. It was clear that she was nervous.

"I don't see why that would matter," Tom spoke as he enjoyed the familiarity of her body against his. "If the matter you want to talk about is really important, then I will suggest you to not waste any more time."

She took a deep breath without looking at him. She knew he would do only what he wished. Suddenly, remembrance of Logan's words from earlier was like a slap of reality. "Can you please tutor me Potion making this year too?"

"Have you forgotten our first meeting in the library? That day, I told you that it was rude to talk to people without looking at them. And in our meeting at Slughorn's office, I told you that I don't like to repeat myself." He placed his other hand on her chin and forced her to look at him. "Always look at me when you want to talk to me. If not, I will punish you from the next time. Do you understand?"
The way he talked, all serious, had Alexa wonder what this punishment was. Did she want to find it out? No way in hell. She gulped in anticipation and nodded her head slightly. Seeing her so meek, he smirked in satisfaction and continued, "Now back to the topic at our hands, tell me, why would I do that sweetheart?"

"Slughorn wants me to continue your tutoring session, otherwise he won't allow me to study Alchemy."

"You want to study Alchemy?" Tom asked, a little surprised.

"Why everyone is so surprised?" Alexa snorted. "I may not be an exceptional student or an excellent Quidditch player, but I do want to do something in my life."

Tom liked the way she talked. It was like she was fed up with people doubting her all the time. It was something that Tom could relate to. However, he didn't like that he was at the receiving end of this tone.

"What is in it for me?" He asked. His voice was husky and little rougher than usual.

"I don't know. Ask Slughorn. He will gladly credit you extra grade or something," she commented.

"That he might, but I am not obliged to help you out. After all, Professor Merrythought, herself suggested that we have to study harder this year." He exclaimed. "I don't see, why should I waste my time tutoring you."

Now Alexa narrowed her eyes. Of course! He would want something in return. The git wasn't going to offer his help free of cost. "Tell me what do you want."

Tom smirked. She understood. In his opinion, nothing in this world was free. And so, he dropped the bomb. "Be my lover."

She looked at him in horror. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"WHAT?"

"Sweetheart, let the world know to whom you belong. Let them know who owns you for the rest of your days. Let me show them, that you are off-limits to everyone." He leaned in and spoke in a voice just above the whisper. His chapped lips that were brushing her soft ones ignited sparks throughout the body of the hybrid girl. He traced his hand from her waist to her neck causing Alexa to lose her conscience. "Let me tell them that this body and this mind is all mine. Exclusively. Only mine."

~*~*~

I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think should happen next? Please let me know.

Meeting in the library: Prologue.

Meeting in the Slughorn's office: Chapter 11

Kiss that Logan Witnessed: Chapter 36

If you want to read more, please motivate me through your votes, comments, and sharing with your friends. That would really mean a lot to me.

Thank you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 96 73
Margo Blaine and Nicholas Leo happen to endure the memories of the past as they grew up in their extraordinary lives. The high grade special and expe...
54.8K 1K 43
"Touch her again and I'll break your neck" AN ANGEL AND THE DEVIL | The difference between a hero and a villain is that a hero would sacrifice you to...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
63.1K 2.7K 123
Short Title:TOSW Alternate Title:这个omega甜又野Status:Completed Author:Mò Lǐ Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/this-omega-is-sweet-and-wild/ Li Cheng is an o...