bad kids [ zach herron ]

Av heyitsjonna

zach pushed me against the cabin's dusty wall, and pressed his soft lips onto mine. soon his lips made their... Mer

i n t r o
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
o u t r o

[24]

21.2K 379 276
Av heyitsjonna

vanessawhite and 333 others liked

zachherron: eyes on you 👀🤧

comments disabled

----

[VANESSA'S POV]
I knew he would come at me eventually.

So, I just stood in the corner and sipped my drink as Bebe Rexha's newest song started playing from the speakers. Some of the teens were already dancing in the centre, making me really have second hand embarrassment.

Boredly I moved my eyes on Ariana, who was surprisingly talking with Zach's other roommate, Nathan.

And believe me or not, she was smiling. Most shockingly, it seemed genuine smile. Wow. Maybe Ariana thought she could loosen up a little too, since it really was the last night in Redford.

"Not gonna dance, huh?" I suddenly heard behind, causing me to swing around.

Zach, standing in front of me with his stupid, yet hot smirk.

Like I said, he would come at me with a little time.

He was wearing simple, black t-shirt with black jeans. So colorful, isn't he? Still Herron managed to look attractive, not gonna lie.

I landed my drink on the nearest table, then turning my gaze back on the boy.

"Actually, I am going to. I was just waiting for you to come and ask", I bit my bottom lip and gave seductive smile to the boy.

He grabbed my palm and led me on the dance floor, humming amusedly, "Right."

Soon the music changed more energetic tune. For now I have only been giving some flirty gazes and allusive words, so it was time to get this teasing on the next level.

I ran my hand down along his arm slowly, making sure I never cut the eye contact. He pulled me closer with a smirk, landing his palms on my waist.

"I see what you're tryna do, Vanessa. That's the best you got?" he whispered, and made goosebumps go through my spine.

But I just put the best smile on face and shook my head, "Nah, not even close."

I turned around, so my back was confronting him. Slowly, swinging my hips side to side, I dropped down to squad, then seductively standing back up. I glanced Zach over my shoulder, just to see his eyes staring intimately on my body. Good.

At this point the guiders didn't seem to care anymore. They all were just talking and laughing beside to the serving table, and no one of them didn't even bother to look at the dance floor.

So, I went back face to face with Zach, biting my bottom lip. He didn't for sure look as confident as few seconds ago.

My fingers travelled along his jawline, ending up to brush the bottom lip. Zach followed my touch with his dark eyes, then swallowing slowly.

Smug smile appeared on my face as I turned my back to him again. Then, along the music, I went down again - this time letting my ass touch his crotch.

"Okay, damn it", Zach suddenly groaned, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

Soon I realized that he was dragging me towards the door. We were zigzaging in the crowd of teens, and getting closer and closer the doorway.

"Wait, what about the slow dance?" I yelled over the music, pulling my arm back hesitantly.

Like I really cared about the slow dance. It's just that promise I made - we shouldn't even kiss tonight. I was only supposed to make him go crazy by teasing.

Well, apparently I did well.

"Fuck it", Zach smirked and gently pulled me back on the move.

Even though I was still having second thoughts, I let him navigate me out to the warm summer evening.

As soon as we arrived at the boys' cabin, he went to sit on his bed, yet holding my palm. Then Zach guided me to sit on his lap, making me forget all the doubts I had few seconds ago.

He practically attacked on my neck, starting to kiss it intensely. His hands went impatiently under my dress, travelling along the bare back of mine.

"It's the last night in here and we're seemingly gonna break rules so badly, you know?" I breathed out, my arms resting on his neck.

"Not like.. It's our first.. Time, hm?" Herron stated between the kisses he was sharing onto my neck.

"Mhhm", I hummed as an response, already forgotten all my promises for tonight.

It was just me, Zach, and the connection between us. I couldn't deny the fact that this felt right.

And most importantly, it didn't just feel like a revenge for Ethan. I actually wanted to do this.

Zach pulled away from my neck, just to went for my lips next. His kisses were more passionate than ever before. Still sitting on his lap, I helped him to remove his shirt, then pushing him lay down on the bed. Wide smirk reached on his lips, which were already little swollen from the making out.

I bended down to fill his neck with soft, yet intense kisses. I continued on his chest, causing Zach lean his head back from pleasure.

As I went back to Zach's plump lips, he unzipped my dress impatiently.

"Woah, aren't you needy?" I grinned my breathing little heavy, still allowing him to slide my dress' strips down from my shoulders.

"Well I wasn't the one throwing my shirt away like two seconds ago", he snapped back and pushed me so I was at the bottom.

That was actually big turn on - Zach being so dominant.

Then, sitting over me, he leaned towards his bag at the floor, and I glanced him confusedly. What was he doing?

But when I saw what he did, I raised my another brow bemusedly and sat up.

"Really? You brought condoms in middle of the forest? That confident you gonna get laid during this camp?"

Zach smirked, biting his bottom lip. Then he pushed me back down, shrugging:

"Well, for me it seems like I was right."

Oh my god. This kid... Unbelievably and cockily confident, yet managed to be so fascinating to me.

----

The sun shone directly on my face from the window. That made me open my eyes slowly, trying to process my surrounding.

Right.

I was in the boys' cabin. And clearly, at the moment I was being the little spoon for Zach, whose arms were tightly around me.

That actually made me smile a little. Don't know why, though. Maybe it was just nice to have someone close to you, holding you.

That led my thoughts on yesterday night. We both kind of let the temptation take over of us. But I didn't regret it. Only shitty thing about that was the fact that I had to leave today. And I would probably never see Herron again.

With a yawn, I peacefully glanced the clock on the wall. But that caused me to have mini heart attack.

"Oh shit", I whispered and removed Zach's hand from my waist as unnoticeably as possible. Thank god Wayne and Nathan were still sleeping as well.

I stood up, noticing I was wearing one of the boy's oversized hoodies. It was actually very comfy, and I didn't have time to put that tight dress on - it was almost 8am, meaning the guiders would come to wake us up. Naturally, I couldn't be found at the boys' cabin. So the hoodie could do it for now.

I grabbed my dress from the floor, then hurrying at the door. Yet I had to made final glance over Zach, who was still sleeping. He looked so damn adorable while sleeping, have to admit.

I would get used to wake up on that sight.

----

I stuffed my last clothes inside of the suitcase, then zipping it - barely. Relieved sigh left my mouth as I pushed my suitcase aside and sat down onto the floor.

My eyes swifted on Ariana, who was sitting on the edge of her bed, everything already packed up. Her red hair was on sloppy bun, and she was wearing white top with blue shorts.

"When does your ride come?" I asked from the girl, who was scrolling her phone focusedly.

It was 12pm currently. The camp has officially ended, and now everyone was just waiting for their pickup. Gabriela has left already, so it was just me and Ariana in the cabin.

Zach and I haven't talked since the yesterday. I wanted to see him, though. I just didn't want to text him first - maybe he was regretting yesterday's happenings? I just really hoped he hasn't left yet, and he would text me before that.

"Like, in five minutes. Thank god", the redhead rolled her eyes, then glancing back to the phone's screen.

"Oh, nice."

I felt like I should say something else. But I don't do these emotional speeches like, never, so it was difficult for me to start.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I grabbed it quickly from the table. Inside of me I truly wished the message would be from Zach, but instead of that, I saw my mom's name. Great.

12.06pm
mom: can't pick you up. i called to Mason already, he will get you to the train station. you still have money for ticket, right?

12.06pm
me: yes

With a sigh I tossed my phone away, then gazing to Ariana. We would not probably see ever again and she'll leave in a few minutes, so I just throwed my pride aside and blurted everything out:

"Look, this camp has been terrible. Most of the time. And we both are stubborn and have strong personalities, so it's actually weird that we even get along with. But I'm.. Thankful for that. Like I went through a break up and everything, and you - on your own hard-headed way - were helping me. So I guess that I'm just trying to say... I'm, um, grateful that you were in this camp too, being kinda friend to me."

Ariana stared me for awhile, not having any expression on her face. That made me feel awkward, and for a moment I just wished I wouldn't have opened my mouth. She clearly just wanted to get hell away from here, and forget everything that could remind her about this place.

Then amused, even little kind smile arrived on her lips, "Wow, you've become more fluffy since you and the golden boy started to hang out more."

I blushed immediately as the memories from yesterday came back to my mind. Ariana didn't know we had sex, she just thought we were making out and sleeping in the same bed. And in my opinion, that's all she needs to know.

"But anyway. That was nicely said. I mean, I wouldn't probably have survived alive from this camp either, if you weren't here. So, yeah.. Thanks to you too."

As we both heard noises outside, she glanced out from the window. Then she grabbed her suitcases, making her way to the doorway.

"It's my ride. So, this is the good bye", the redhead had genuine smile on her lips, and she surprisingly leaned for a brief hug.

"Bye", I hugged her back, until Ariana backed off. She gave the last grin to me, then hurrying over to the black car at the parking lot.

So there I was, standing alone in front of the cabin and watching as happy parents came to pick up their teens. Those parents were actually glad to see their children. And then there was my mom: she didn't even bother to drive here, so she made Mason to do her job.

Sighing, I was going to walk back to the cabin, but heard someone's voice behind me:

"Wow, my shirt suits you well. Wanna come to the beach for one last time, beautiful?"

When I recognized the voice, joyful smile escaped on my lips. I turned around, confronting Zach with his iconic smirk. I just felt how happiness filled me inside for being able to see him in front of me right now.

I nodded as an answer and grabbed his palm tightly, then heading to the Redford's beach.

As we arrived there, we both sat on the sand, not speaking anything. He said nothing about yesterday, but I could tell he didn't regret any of it. He sat there next to me, gazing the cloudless sky, yet his appearance signaling pure ease.

It was so peaceful, and all I could think about was how I didn't want this moment to end. But obviously, it had to.

"My parents come in five."

"Oh."

"How about yours?"

"Mom, um, doesn't come. Mason will drive me to the train station."

Zach glanced me, and I looked him back. As the air was messing with his brown hair, his dark eyes were full of appreciation. I think we both slowly realized, that under those flirty and confident covers, we sincerely cared about each other.

"Oh, okay."

More I thought about going to home, more I felt like someone was shattering my heart. Mom clearly didn't want me there, I had lost my best friend, me and my boyfriend broke up, our group of friends has fell apart..

Before I could stop it, one tear escaped down along my cheek. Quickly I wiped it away, but Zach noticed it.

"Are you crying? Why?" he asked worriedly and came sit closer, only causing me to sniffle even harder.

"It's just that.. After everything, I don't wanna go home. Nothing is like before at home", I explained, looking on different way by embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I'm like, totally ruining our last moment together."

For a moment, it was just quiet. I felt so stupid. Why did I start yapping about my problems, when he didn't probably give a shit? I hated the weak side of mine.

But then I felt his hand on my shoulder, other under my chin. He turned me face to face with him, then wiping the last tears away from my cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. Really. Actually, I was just thinking..", he started, looking straight into my eyes. His look was so calming, that my heated breathing started to slow down.

"The summer isn't over yet. Me and my friends are going to camping on next week. So I thought, maybe you would like to come with us? I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind. And yeah yeah, I know the word 'camp' surely makes you feel sick, but I promise, it would be nothing like this camp."

I stared him confusedly, trying to process everything he just said to me. Zach eyed me back, with the most kindest look ever.

"Um, th-that's so kind but I don't think I can", I mumbled, dropping my eyes on my hands.

"Why? I mean, you can stay at our place at LA until we go to that cabin. My parents don't care, as long as they don't know that we met because of this camp", Zach gave the sweetest smirk to me, and I felt like tearing up again.

I don't even know why, I was just so emotional right now.

"Zach, really, you're the sweetest. But maybe I shouldn't, my mom's waiting for me and your friends probably wants to hang out with you and --"

I was cutted off by Gavin's voice:

"Zach, your parents are here!"

"Shit", Herron sighed, getting up from the sand, "Just - just think about it, okay? I really want you to come too, Vanessa."

He gave final, warm gaze for me, then hurrying next to Gavin. Soon the two of them was out of my sight.

I didn't want anything more than go with Zach and his friends. But there's no way my mom would let me go. And sure Zach said his friends wouldn't mind, but if I had understood right, he had that Eileen-girl back at hometown. And, and --

"Vanessa, are you ready? Mason will drop you to the train station now."

----

"You sure I can leave now?" Mason asked fatherly, standing next to me.

I nodded, glancing him shortly, "Yeah. The train will leave in ten minutes. I'll just wait there until that."

"Okay. Well, there's still summer left. Have fun", Mason smiled and patted my back, then walking towards his car.

As he left, I let my eyes go trough the busy station. People were rushing around, dragging their suitcases with them. I felt small in middle of this panicked atmosphere.

My phone buzzed on the pocket, so I picked it up. New message from my mom.

12.58pm
mom: you in the train soon?
mom: when u get home, pick the home key from neighbors. i'm not home for the next week, i'm on vacation. you surely can take care of urself

Fuck that shit. Without responding, I tucked the phone back to my pocket. I was so frustrated of my mom's reckless behavior.

Being as irritated as I was, I walked next to the station's schedule. I searched for the next train leaving to one specific place - shit, it will leave in a few minutes from the line 7.

I grabbed my suitcases, and started running. I wasn't thinking clearly anymore, I just went where my heart told me to go.

As I arrived at the railway line 7, the train was almost leaving. Breathing heavily, I hurried inside and confronted tall man, presumably someone who worked for the train company.

"Hi! Umm, so this is going to the LA?" I tried to calm my breathing, feeling all the passengers' eyes on me.

"Yes. You have the ticket?"

No, because I'm not supposed to go there.

"No, because my ride was late and I didn't have time for that. Can I buy it now from you?"

The man sighed annoyedly, but then nodded.

"Yes. Just next time arrive sooner, okay?"

"Yes", I smiled, and relieved huff left my mouth. I paid for the ticket, then sitting on some random window place.

And just then, train started moving. I took my phone, opening my and Zach's conversation.

1.03pm
me: hey i forgot to give your hoodie back. sooo you'll be at the train station to pick me up in few hours? 😊

1.03pm
zachherron: WHAT YES see youuuu then!!
zachherron: dang i can't believe this

After that I placed the phone back on my pocket, having the biggest smile on my face.

Sure I would get caught by my mom - eventually. But right now I couldn't care less.

I was going to travel to the LA. That means more lying, more rules being breaked and more adults being disappointed on me.

So it seems I'm the bad kid after all. And I'm just fine with that.

----

a/n: soooo yeah sorry for this ass long chapter, congrats if u made it here :') and sorry for the cringe 'smut' part, i just can't write it haha. alsooo yes this was the last chapter, BUT i'll publish outro asap. 🌞

and gonna write my ultimate thanks to the end of the outro, so just now i'll say thanks for reading :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
30.1K 1.1K 12
Have you ever wondered how Keith became close to the Black Paladin, Shiro? It wasn't some trick of fate, or destined encounter... It was an atv. Thi...
89.7K 1.5K 11
You live next door to the Holland family, you have done since you where 5 years old. You are the same age as the oldest holland brother (Tom), he is...
4.9K 278 5
❝At a whopping 590.5 million dollars, the third largest lottery jackpot in history was claimed last night by a man named Harry Styles in South Tuscon...