bts angst

Od swayingroses

i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless a... Více

kim taehyung ;; over and over again
kim taehyung ;; over and over again pt 2
min yoongi ;; ready pt 1
park jimin ;; games
hoseok ;; forgot
min yoongi ;; not delivered
kim namjoon ;; feelings
min yoongi ;; ready pt2
jeon jeongguk ;; what about us?
park jimin ;; sorry pt 1
park jimin ;; sorry pt 2
k.th
j.jk
j.hs
k.nj
min yoongi ;; drunk
kim seokjin ;; epiphany
park jimin ;; games pt2
jeon jeongguk ;; rebound
park jimin ;; games pt3
kim taehyung ;; almost
min yoongi ;; not delivered pt 2
jung hoseok ;; miss
kim namjoon ;; lies
kim namjoon ;; lies pt 2
kim taehyung ;; forced goodbye
kim namjoon ;; one night stand
kim namjoon ;; one night stand pt 2
PLEASE READ
jung hoseok ;; crush pt1
jung hoseok ;; crush pt2
kim seokjin ;; bet
jung hoseok ;; crush pt2 (alternate ending)
kim taehyung ;; her
jeon jeongguk ;; rebound pt2
REBOUND / J.JK
park jimin ;; lost
min yoongi ;; protect
kim namjoon ;; love pt.1
kim taegyung ;; friend
park jimin ;; home
kim seokjin ;; letter
bts ;; christmas
jeon jeongguk ;; leave
yoonmin ;; misunderstanding
kim taehyung ;; annoying
park jimin ;; minion
kim namjoon ;; valentines
vmin ;; hurt
jeon jeongguk ;; ghostin
min yoongi ;; attention seeker
kim taehyung ;; silent treatment
kim seokjin ;; roses
jeon jeongguk ;; pregnant
kim namjoon ;; red light
min yoongi ;; needy
kim taehyung ;; forced goodbye pt 2
kim taehyung : forced goodbye FINAL

kim seokjin ;; promise

4.4K 116 90
Od swayingroses

the pic lmaoo

you wiped your tear as you drove to your old apartment that you used to live in with your ex, kim seokjin. jin for short.

long story short, you guys were at a party and you went upstairs just to see him making out with another girl while he was drunk.

you knew he didn't mean to and he even begged you to stay but you couldn't see his face after experiencing you heart shatter to pieces.

"calm down y/n it's just five minutes to get your stuff and you'll be long gone..." you tried reassuring yourself,

truth is you were extremely nervous to see him again. you didn't know if he was there or not but you didn't want to call him after ignoring all of his reaching out to you.

you arrived at his apartment and gulped as you knocked on his door and waited patiently.

your anger grew as you waited for five minutes and still were no responses.

fuck this I don't care I need my stuff

you grabbed his extra key from under the mat you were standing on and let yourself inside.

at first you thought you heard a weird noise when you were going to his room to get your clothes.

you opened your door and nearly screamed.

jin was holding a gun to his head. he opened his eyes when he heard the door open and dropped the gun as he slumped on his knees and looked at you with the most heartbroken eyes you ever saw from him.

"KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?!" You screamed as you ran towards him and without realizing it you hugged him tight. He hugged you and smelled the scent he was longing for so long.

"I'm sorry y/n, I deserve it. After breaking your heart. I deserve everything bad right now. I'm so sorry."

You didn't answer but you broke into a sob as he held you tightly.

"Y-you idiot! Were you thinking of what would've happen if you killed yourself?"

You paused and sniffed

"Who would I be then? Without you?" You let go and took a good look at him and your heart broke a little at his figure.

He was obviously more skinner, pale, and there were dark circles under his eyes suggesting he couldn't get sleep for the past few weeks.

"Look at you...your such a mess..." you whispered.

He looked at the floor.

"Just go y/n take your stuff and leave. I'll be fine."

"What? No."

"Just fucking leave!"

You took a step back, surprised at his shout.

"Don't you see all I do his hurt you?" He shouted.

You took a step forward as you put your hand on his cheek.

"No."

He looked at you.

"What?"

"I said no Jin."

"why?"

"Because I know now that what you did, you didn't mean it. I know that, that wasn't the jin I actually loved."

You saw a tear come out of his eye.

"That wasn't the jin that gave me back hugs when I cooked breakfast in the morning, that wasn't the jin that cooked delicious food for us for dinner, that wasn't the jin that always sang..."

"But most importantly, that wasn't the jin I loved."

You took both of your hands and cupped his face and used your thumb to wipe his tears away.

"I'm so sorry for not realizing that earlier and just leaving you here to rot. I love you so much and I would die if you actually left me."

He grabbed you by the waist and connected your lips together.

It turned into something more until he stopped it and started panting.

"You have nothing to be sorry for y/n. This was all my fault, if only I hadn't let her get to me...especially since I was drunk this would've never happened."

You shushed him and told him everything was going to be okay.

"But promise me you'll never leave me or do that ever again?"

Jin looked you in the eyes and smiled softly.

"I promise."

•••

4 years later

I came home, took off my shoes, and collapsed on the couch.

Work was so tiring...

Hmm that's strange Jin isn't cooking like usual?

You came home late so usually Jin would be preparing dinner.

You took out your phone and tried calling him but it took you to his voicemail each time.

Asshole has his phone on do not disturb

You sighed in frustration as you went upstairs to your bedroom together.

You opened the door and saw a note.

Meet me at the river near our apartment.

love jin

you changed your clothes quickly and drove to the river where you guys used to have a bunch of dates at.

"Jin?"

You heard a rustle behind you and instantly you starting getting nervous.

"U-uh Hello is that you jin?"

You looked but couldn't see anyone and turned back around and almost had a heart attack.

"Wh-WHU JIN?"

You put your hand over your heart as you tried calming yourself down.

"Y/n..." his voice was soft and gentle, is he okay?

It was dark outside so you couldn't really see much but then some of the lights near the building turned on so you could see jin much better.

"Why are we here alone at this time?" You asked nervously.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"We have to talk..."

Your breath hitched as you heard the words that made your heart stop.

"G-go ahead." Your insides were freaking out.

"Y/n after all these years of dating, I came to the sudden conclusion that things for us as a couple aren't working out anymore and I don't want to date you anymore."

You heart shattered and you felt the tears threatening to come out any moment.

"Wow jin. I cant believe you wasted these fucking years for us together? I loved you for so long." You coldly spat and turned around to leave but he caught your wrist and turned you around.

"I don't think we should date anymore I'm sorry y/n but please just hear me out and look at it from my perspective..."

"I am. All I see is, you wasted these years and stopped loving me because I wasn't good enough, I get it." The tears were running down your cheeks as the lump in your throat grew.

I cant fucking believe him after everything we went through.

"No you don't get it at all."

You frowned.

"Okay fine genius then you tell me how it is."

He nodded and got down on one knee before pulling out a blue velvety box.

You gasped and saw people from bushes nearby coming out.

Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung...

Wait a fucking second...

"Y/n I don't want us to be a couple anymore because I want to be more than that. You made me the happiest man alive all these years and I couldn't ask for anyone else to be by my side. I love you so damn much it hurts to even think about losing you, and I would be a huge idiot if I did."

You gasped and let the tears fall out your eyes.

You could see from your side view that all of his friends were secretly cheering and smiling.

"Aww babe look she's crying..."
you heard jimin's horrible attempt at a whisper.

"Shut up! She can hear you jimin!"
Yoongi whispered-screamed.

Jimin pouted and yoongi immediately apologized for saying it so rudely and kissed him on the forehead.

You slightly chuckled.

"But now I think my love for you is going to burst because I want to take this to the next step"

He paused

"Will you please make me the most happiest man I could ever be and marry me?"

You took a deep shaky breath.

"Hell yes."

His friends screamed and cheered as he smiled widely and ran to you, giving you millions of kisses on your face.

In the end, the promise was never broken.

A/n yay finally a happy ending lmaoo

Also today is my queen's, ariana grande's, birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ILYSM I HOPE 25 IS GOOD AND PEte treATS YOU WELL UGGGHHHH ILYILYILY

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.3K 685 25
This is about Y/n's life :) Enjoy... if there's any grammar mistakes..I'm sorry.. This is my first fanfiction , so don't mind my bad writing skills...
1.2M 23.5K 190
Old cringey angsts. Goodluck :) sorry asf this is messed up. trigger warning ig? Lots of grammar mistakes. BTS♥️
389K 9.7K 32
What I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life. I love you...
12K 261 7
--18+ warning-- <> --One for each member-- Deals with pain, the past, illness, fears and desires, and how they are overcome just by a loving to...