The Hero That Stole My Heart...

By Sillychick120

You and Saitama, or Sai, we're friends when you two were little. One day, you had to move away, due to your d... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
-17-
-18-
-19-
- 20 -
-21-
-22-
-23-

- 10 -

3.2K 104 4
By Sillychick120

~Saitama Pov

I went to (Y/n)'s apartment to apologize for my behavior. I knocked on her door, being careful to not bust it off of the frame. I waited for a while and there was no answer.

"(Y/n), I wanted to say sorry, it would be better to do it to your face," I told the door, still no movement from inside to the house. I went back to my place and grabbed the key Genos had made so incase of an emergency, we could get to (Y/n) without breaking her door in. Once I got back and had the door unlocked, I opened the door to see a multicolored eyed cat sitting there.

"Mew," since when did (Y/n) have a cat? I bent down and pet it, earning a purring noise. It was cute, for a cat.

"Where is (Y/n)?" I ask no one. I looked for a note, anything to determine where she was. I then found a paper that had a picture of the cat on it. She must be trying to find the owner. That's not smart in this town.

~(Y/n) Pov

    I finally finished putting all of the posters up, that took forever! Well, more like three hours. Why did I have to make so many copies? Oh well, at least the owner will definitely see these posters. I smiled at my work, then started walking home. On the way, I stopped at a store, so I could get some food and litter for Pecan so she wouldn't make a mess. I had carpet so that wouldn't be fun to clean cat remains out of.

~Saitama Pov

I decided to look for (Y/n), who knows what trouble she could get in. It seems to like her a lot. I went everywhere that there was a missing cat poster. How many did she print? At least the owner has to see them, yeesh...

~(Y/n) Pov

I was walking home, a thing of cat food and litter in my hands, it would be easier if Saitama was here. I stopped for a moment. Saitama.... he was so different, I don't really know him anymore. He's emotionaless now... even though I swore I've seen emotion in his featured at least once. I shook my head, I'm thinking into this too much. I just need to get home. I continued on my way.

________________

Word Count:406

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
117K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
2.1M 100K 63
Behind every great man is a great woman, that's how the saying goes. But how can that apply to our favorite bald hero? Simple, what if he had someone...
2.2K 71 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...