A Relentless Pursuit (Star Tr...

Від WaterFire22

Being the daughter of Christopher Pike brings with it a certain expectation. At least thats what Farrah finds... Більше

A Relentless Pursuit (Jim Kirk/OC)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

2.1K 63 5
Від WaterFire22

Farrah and Jim walked out of a tunnel to the drill area, there phasers positioned in front of them and ready to be used.

They walked further out into the open and see Nero standing there on a walk way staring at them.

"Nero order your men to disable the drill or I will- "Jim shouts up at him but is interrupted as Ayel knocks him in the head with the back of a gun sending Jim falling to the floor and his phaser flying over the edge.

Farrah reacted quickly and fired at Ayel but he dodged the blast and fired one of his own at her. Farrah jumped out of the way and fell to the floor. Ayel came up behind her and kicked the phaser gun away from her. He used one hand to haul her up by her ponytail. Instinctively Farrah reached up to his hands in an attempt to get him to let go.

Ayel just sneered down at her and dropped his gun to the floor before using the now free hand to pull her up by her arms and tossing her into a wall.

While doing this, Nero came down from his spot and came to stand above Jim as he was sprawled out on the floor recovering from the hit to his head.

"I know your face, from Earth's history," Nero sneers down at him before reaching down and picking Jim up with his shirt and tossing him back.

Nero walks towards to him, grabbing Jim by his neck and pulling him up by one hand; Using the other to punch him in the stomach. Jim attempts to fight back but is still recovering from the other hits he's already received. Nero tosses him away causing Jim to land on his hands and knees as Nero walks up behind him and kicks him back down.

Farrah pulled herself up as quickly as she could with the room spinning as it was. Her head had taken the brunt of the impact on the wall and she realized she probably had a concussion if the sticky feeling on her forehead had anything to say. She brought a hand and touched it, having an idea what the sticky wet stuff was she was not surprised to see dark red blood on her fingertips.

She was so dazed she had forgotten all about the cause of her accident with the wall. Ayel taking this opportunity approached her from behind and turned her around to face him causing her eyes to widen in shock and realization.

She remembered what had happened much to slowly as the next thing she knew Ayel had lifted her from the ground by her neck, closing off her airway in his strong grip.

Farrah brought her hands up to his to try and pry his hands away from her while attempting to kick him away from with her legs. This didn't seem to affect him at all, and made the act of lifting her from the ground with one hand seem effortless.

Jim looked over and saw Ayel choking Farrah as she fought against him. He could see panic in her eyes but it was her face that was the most worrying, never mind her forehead covered with blood, her face was starting to turn an unnatural blue color.

He had tried fighting Nero but the Romulans had a superior strength over humans.

A fact he despised.

Here he was facing off with the man who had killed his father, destroyed Vulcan and all he was doing was becoming another victim, taking Farrah down with him. He shouldn't have ever allowed her to come with him and Spock; it was going to be his fault if she died here.

Elsewhere, Spock fires at a wall of the ship with the guns of the Jellyfish, breaking through to the outside.

Nero came up behind Jim to stand above him using both hands to start to choke Jim as he struggled against him.

"James T. Kirk was considered to be a great man. He went on to captain the U.S.S Enterprise, but that was another life. A life I will deprive you of, just like I did your father," Nero tells him with anger looking into Jim's blue eyes with maliciousness.

Outside the Narada and above earth, Spock flies the Jellyfish towards the drill platform.

He opens fire on the tether connecting the drill to the Narada destroying it. The drill falls to the earth only a few yards from the Golden Gate Bridge, very nearly destroying it.

Farrah stared at Ayel as he used another of his hands to hold on her neck, he was squeezing just hard enough to cause her pain, but left a small enough opening for her to still breathe, a fact he was very aware of.

"You're species is weaker than I expected, even if you are a female..." He told her with a smirk.

Farrah's hands went slack, realizing that trying to pry Ayels hands from her neck was impossible and it was only causing her more stress.

Ayel smirked at her before squeezing her neck tighter effectively cutting off her airway...

"Captain Nero, the Vulcan ship has been taken, the drill has been destroyed," A voice announced over the comm.

"Spock! Spooockk!" Nero yells out to the ship in anger letting go of Jim's neck and standing up.

Nero looks around for...something before not even glancing at Jim he jumps off the walkway to another taking off towards the Bridge.

Jim struggles to breathe and looks up to see Ayel still holding Farrah suspended in the air as she struggles to speak to him.

"You can't even speak...What?" Ayel asks her with a smirk hardly giving any thought to Jim having too much amusement choking the human female.

"I got your gun," Farrah tells him before shooting him.

Ayel let's go of her from the shock of being hit, the blast sending him over the edge of the walk away and falling down over a hundred feet.

Farrah falls to the floor gasping for air, greedily taking in huge gulps of it and turning to lay on her back.

Jim manages to get up and walks over to her while still taking deep breaths himself.

He kneeled beside Farrah and gently helped her sit up while studying the bloody cut on her forehead.

"I think they have a fetish for choking people," Jim commented in a raw voice to her trying to lighten the solemn mood, though his eyes held concern for her.

Farrah cracked a smile and almost let out a small laugh but winced instead, her throat still tender and already bruising. It would be all turtle necks for her for the next few week she thought to herself happy she had actually just survived.

She brought a hand up to her head and attentively touched the cut on her forehead that had stopped bleeding, but it would definitely need medical attention soon. She winced as she applied to much pressure on it, her eyes scrunching up in pain.

"You alright?" Jim asked her studying the cut that looked pretty deep to him; he wasn't a doctor though and only knew to keep it clean. This seemed almost impossible as they were in a Romulan ship that looked nothing like the pristine cleanliness of the Enterprise.

Farrah nodded, "I'm fine," She told him her voice hoarse and just above a whisper.

She looked at him and after hearing her speak, the look in Jim's eyes only became more serious and full of worry for...well it seemed like the worry was for her.

She couldn't help it as part of her felt delighted in the fact he was concerned for her as she was just as concerned for him.

"I'll get you to Bones; I'll have Scotty beam you up. The drill has stopped," Jim told her getting ready to send a message to Sulu.

"No," Farrah told him forcefully standing up pushing through the pain that racked her entire body from being thrown around, "I'm not leaving without my father," She told him forcefully.

Jim looked like he wanted to argue before thinking better of it and nodding before taking off with Farrah right behind him.

On the Narada bridge Nero ran inside, "Open a channel," He commanded his communications officer:

"Yes, sir," The officer replied connecting to the Jellyfish.

"Spock, I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance," Nero said to Spock as Nero appeared on Spock's screen.

"I hereby confiscate this illegally obtained ship and order you to surrender your vessel. No terms," Spock started to say to him but Nero ignored him and pointed at his tactical officer.

"That ship, take it out," Nero ordered the Officer

"Sir, if you ignite the red matter..." The Officer started to explain but was only cut off.

"I want Spock dead, now!" Nero yelled at him in anger, his vengeance closing his mind from any rational thoughts.

The Narada sends torpedoes at the Jellyfish but Spock went into warp speed, away from the Narada and drawing it away from earth.

"He went to warp, sir," An officer told Nero as he looked at the viewing screen.

"Go after him!" Nero shouted seething in anger.

"Yes, sir!" The officer replied afraid of what his Captain might do if he refused.

The Narada enters warp following after Spock, and away from earth.

Spock pilots the Jellyfish out of warp turning it around just as the Narada comes out of warp as well.

Spock pilots the Jellyfish straight towards the massive ship.

"What's he doing?" Nero questions as he watched from the viewing screen as Spock's ship comes closer.

"Ambassador Spock, you are on a collision course," The computer in the Jellyfish tells Spock..

Nero watches as Spock makes no attempt to divert his course. His anger rises to uncontrollable levels, "Fire everything!" He yells out to his officers.

Too afraid to deny their captain, the officers do as he asks and fire at the Jellyfish with all the torpedoes.

"Incoming missiles. If the ship is hit, the red matter will be ignited," The computer in the Jellyfish announces to Spock.

"Understood," Spock replies staring straight ahead.

On the Narada Bridge Nero can hardly keep back the anticipation as he watched his torpedoes numbering over fifty close in on Spock's ship.

"Captain, I've picked up another ship," One of the officers announces looking at his screens before turning to his Captain.

The Enterprise exits warp and starts firing phaser beams at the Narada torpedoes heading straight for Spock's ship destroying them.

Jim and Farrah walk inside the Narada torture room with phasers ready.

The room was dark and damp, they look around and see Christopher Pike still fastened to the platform un-moving. Farrah stared at him in shock her hopes plummeting before a faint moan reached their ears. Nothing could have been more uplifting than that moment as she rushed towards her father.

The captain was still alive.

She didn't even notice the Romulan man standing in the corner ready to shoot her, or when Jim shot him.

Farrah rushed over to Christopher and holstered her phaser gun while looking down at him.

"What are you doing here?" Her father asked her in confusion.

"Breaking a promise," Farrah replied smiling down at him as she and Jim start unstrapping him.

The two of them don't even notice the other Romulan man come up behind them until Christopher pulls Farrah's phaser gun from her holster and shoots him.

Farrah turns to her father in shock and in thanks before watching him fall back on the table in exhaustion from sitting up to take the gun from her.

The Jellyfish flies straight towards the Narada Bridge, many of the officers leaving their posts for cover as Spock gives no sign of stopping.

In the Narada torture room Jim pulls Christopher off the table supporting him as he doesn't seem to be able to move his legs.

"Enterprise now!" Jim shouts into the comm as Farrah steps back for beaming to make it easier for Scotty.

Spock pilots the Jellyfish straight into the Narada Bridge, not appearing to notice the white glow surrounding him.

The Jellyfish crashes into the Narada, destroying itself and part of the Narada while also igniting the red matter

Inside the transporter room on the Enterprise the four of them appear. Jim and Christopher land on the same beaming pad, Farrah quickly taking her father's other shoulder and putting it around her neck.

Spock looks over at them as Jim grins and looks ahead "Nice timing, Scotty," He praises the engineer.

"Ha ha ha ha! I've never beamed four people from two targets onto one pad before," Scotty replies holding up the fingers while grinning in glee.

"Farrah! Jim!" McCoy yells running into the room followed by two nurses and Nyota.

"Bones!" Jim shouts out at the same time Farrah calls,"Lenny!"

"I've got him," McCoy tells them taking Jim's place underneath Pike and taking him in the direction of the med bay.

"That was pretty good!" Scotty tells them but he is ignored as they leave the room.

Christopher turns to look at Farrah to see her helping him to the med bay, "What are you doing here?" He asks her.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Why wouldn't I be here! You're my dad!" She tells him in reply.

"I'll be fine. You go up to the Bridge, "Christopher tells her.

"What? No!" Farrah replies in shock.

"As Captain, I order you to the bridge to retake your place," Christopher tells her.

"You're not the Captain anymore," Farrah points out.

Christopher just gives her a look that says-you wanna bet?

Farrah groans and kisses him on the cheek before turning eyes blazing on Lenny, "Take care of him!" She tells him as a nurse comes over and takes her place.

"With the look you're giving me I wouldn't think of doing anything else," Lenny replied as she nodded and runs away from them and to the bridge just catching up behind Jim, Spock and Nyota.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.4K 741 25
The story of a young Starfleet officer who is selected by Captain James T. Kirk to be his understudy on the USS Enterprise. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
129K 7.5K 84
Spock is a half Vulcan-half human entering his third year at the star fleet academy. Ever since he was a child Spock was bullied for being different...
75.6K 2.4K 10
What happens when Commander Spock begins to get closer to his star student? What happens when this mixed-breed meets his mother? What about what happ...
26.8K 1K 22
Sala is the only daughter of Sorren, a son of Vulcan, and Jeanette Bentley, a daughter of Earth. This makes her a daughter of two worlds, each hailin...