Lost Again

Von MagicMist83

Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated... Mehr

Fighting
To The Rescue
The Memories We Once Shared
Photo
Date With Uraraka
Sickdoriya
Escape
Stupid Deku
The Mall Part 1
The Mall Part 2
Hospital Rooms Bring Misfortune
Rooming Together?
The Water Test
Words And Regrets
Swapping Rooms
Capture The Flag
Tension
Free Day
Drunken
Death Is Inevitable
*Extra* Bakugo's Memories and Thoughts
Recovery Girl! Hurry!
Discharged
Fun Fact
Dad? It can't be...
Follow Me
Update Notice (Please Read)
The Battle Begins
Q & A
Answers to the Q & A
Fun Fact 2 + Author's Note
Missing?
About Me
Questioning
Faith, Trust, And Death
Pick A Side
We Can't Save Them All
Truth
Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Meets My Hero Academia
Love For Mineta
Breakup
Comforting
Feedback + Update Notice
Big Sister
Eyes and Stares
A Secret
Todoroki
Obstacle Course Part 1
Obstacle Course Part 2
Obstacle Course Part 3
Hills
Fire
Notice
Notice 2??
Monieeeez
The Trail To The Hotel
Wrist Grabbing
Hotel Room
Abandoned Buildings
Remember Me
Power Of Love
Edits
Hisashi
SPOILER
Mustard And Ketchup
Toga's Story
Save Her
She's Dead
Kisses
Answers In The Night Time
Unexpected Author's Notice
Unextpected Authors Note 2
Sunsets and Advice
Our First Date
The Reason
I'd Like To Make Myself Believe That Planet Earth Turns Slowly
Thank You Uraraka
Smut
Love Me So Tenderlessly
Last Authors Note
Last chapter
A waste of an authors note

Shi No Ken

4K 151 333
Von MagicMist83

Uraraka ran through the forest, looking all around her in a hastily panic. He's got to be around here somewhere right?
~
"Where are you taking me?" Midoriya questioned.

"Someone wants to meet you." Toga responded.

"Who?"

"Your father."
~
"He's dying..."

It was pure silence after that.

"How do you know ribbit?"

"Well it may not be Bakugo but someone definitely is dying from lack of air."

"Lack of air?"

"Yeah. I can hear faint breathing but it's muffled, short, and concise. It's like staccato. From what I can tell, they have about two hours left of air."

"Well we gotta find them! Do you know from which direction that the breathing is coming from."

Jiro shook her head. "I have no idea. It was too quiet."

"Maybe we do need Uraraka..."
~
"Your father."

What does she mean 'your father'? Come to think of it....I've never actually seen Midoriya's father. Maybe he's in trouble. Or maybe they used him to lure Midoriya in. Maybe that's why Midoriya willingly came with them...

So many thoughts spiraled throughout Hagakure's mind.

"Achoo!" Hagakure's eyes widened. Oh no!

The group stopped moving.

"Who's there?!"

Hagakure put her hand over her mouth and held her breath. Toga slowly approached closer to Hagakure. She stood frozen still like a statue.

Toga walked straight, but was stopped by something blocking her path. "THERES AN INVISIBLE GIRL HERE!!!!" She shouted.

Hagakure? What are you doing?!??

Hagakure's eyes widened even more. She was about to turn and run when Shigaraki opened a small bottle and threw it in front of Toga. Suddenly, Toga's body soon became visible.

"What is that?" Toga questioned in amusement.

"It renders a person's quirk useless for an hour."

The two were too busy talking that Hagakure started running away. Midoriya noticed this but didn't say anything. However, Shinso also noticed this. "Guys...she's running away." He said so unphased as if he couldn't care less whether she escaped or not.

The two stared blankly at Shinso with a white expression. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING SOONER?!?" They both shouted in unison.

"I did..."

Toga started chasing after Hagakure.

Come on Hagakure! You got this!!
~
"Isn't that Uraraka??" Todoroki squinted at a passing figure. The two girls turned to where he was looking.

"Oh my god! It is!"

"Uraraka!!" Todoroki shouted. The figure stopped and peered in their direction.

She sprinted towards them. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're looking for Bakugo." Tsuyu stated.

"We need your help though." Todoroki added. "Jiro already has good hearing because of her quirk. And we were able to heighten her hearing by blocking out her other senses like taste, sight, and smell. But we need your help to heighten it even more."

"Me? What can I do?" Everyone went quiet. It took Uraraka a minute before she caught on. "OOOOOOH!! YEAH! OKAY!! I'LL HELP!!"

Uraraka tapped onto Jiro's shoulder. She then put her fingertips together and lifted Jiro into the air.
•••
About two minutes passed and Uraraka was starting to get exhausted. Her eyes started to wince, but she kept on struggling to keep Jiro in the air.

"I got it!!" Jiro exclaimed. Uraraka smiled as she slowly lowered Jiro to the ground.

Uraraka was panting so hard. "T-that's go...." suddenly, her body collapsed onto the ground
~
"Where is she?" Ojiro glanced around the room. He turned off the lights again and left the room, heading out of the hotel and towards the forest.
•••
Ojiro spotted someone sprinting towards him. He squinted but the person was too far out to clearly see. He ran towards them and as he came closer, the view became clearer and he realized it was Hagakure. "TORU?! what are you doing?! And NAKED?!?" He averted his eyes just a little but still needed to see since it was obvious she was in danger. He took his shirt off.

Hagakure's eyes peeked up when he heard Ojiro's voice. She continued to run towards him. "HELP!!"

Ojiro was confused at first but then he noticed someone chasing her. He got into battle stance and as Hagakure came closer, throwing his shirt on top of her head, "put this on". She went behind him and hid behind him and was panting like crazy.

[A/N- I edited it to make her not naked anymore]

He glared ahead of him while asking Hagakure a question, "so why am I able to see you m'lady?"

"Well I'm not sure. From what I thought I heard, it's a potion that lasts an hour that deactivates anyone's quirk."

"I didn't know those things existed."

"Me neither..."

Toga approached closer but slowed her pace the closer she got, eventually coming to a stop as they stood face to face. "And who are you?" She laughed.

"Me? I'm her boyfriend, and I'm not going to let you lay a finger on her!" Hagakure became all flustered at the word 'boyfriend' but didn't want to interrupt him.

"Well no one asked you."

"Erm..you just did..."

"Shut it! Move out of the way. She heard too much. I need to capture her."

"No way! You'll have to get through me first!"
~
The sun started to set. It was almost night time.

"Uraraka! Are you okay?!"

Uraraka slowly sat up, holding onto the side of her head with her hand. "Yeah...I'm fine." She slowly got up, using her hands to push her up. She tried to change the topic. "So you know were Bakugo is?"

"Like I said. It may not even be Bakugo. But yeah. They're over to the east, about 500 feet away."

Uraraka nodded as she started to take leave. "I'll go get him, you guys go make sure everyone is okay back at the beach." She left with a goodbye wave.
~
Ojiro grabbed onto Toga's wrist with his tail and threw her in the air. She fell back down and landed face down on the ground. She quickly recovered and stood up, wiping the dirt and pebbles off her knees. "You better be more careful. That could've killed me." She then launched herself at Ojiro.

Slice!

A knife cut through his stomach. Toga pulled out. Ojiro fell backwards holding onto his stomach, but didn't fall to the ground. He eventually regain his balance but his vision was starting to get blurry with each passing moment. He needs to defeat her and quick....
•••
Why is there a shovel? Could it be...

Uraraka picked up the shovel from the ground and started to dig.
~
"MASHIRAO!!!" Hagakure screamed as she rushed to his aid.

He gave a side smirk, "I'm okay." He regained his focus and glared at Toga. He approached her and as she got ready to strike him again, he jumped in the air, did a 360 flip to the back of her and pushed her onto the ground.

He bent her arms behind her back. "You might want to set me free. Or you can bleed out. Either way, I will be escaping. But you will die if you don't hurry up and take care of that wound. Because that wasn't any knife trick. I picked it up from my friend, Stains."

"Wait. You don't mean-"

"Yes. It's his Shi No Ken move"

His tight loosened as his vision went blurry. Toga scrambled from the ground. She slowly approached Hagakure. Hagakure slowly took a step back. "Can you just leave us alone!?!" Tears streamed down her eyes. "I need to get him to the infirmary! Pleaaaase!" She begged with desperate eyes. Hagakure looked past Toga and at Ojiro. This is all my fault. I'm so so sorry.

Toga grabbed onto her wrist, gripping with ultra strength. Hagakure struggled to break free. "HEEEELLLL-" Toga immediately placed a wet cloth of Hagakure's mouth, luring her unconscious. She immediately left, dragging Hagakure with her.

Ojiro laid on the ground in a pool of blood. Was this the end for him?
~
Cough! Cough! Bakugo immediately sprung up from unconsciousness. He felt weight on his stomach. He glanced up and it was Uraraka sleeping. "Hey! What the hell are you doing here?" He said with a sleepily voice. He sighed and glanced around the room. He was in his hotel bedroom.

Suddenly, movement happened and Uraraka slowly sat up in the chair. She rubbed her eye with her right finger's knuckle. She blinked a couple of times at Bakugo before realizing he was awake.

"Glad you're alive..." she took a deep breath.

"What happened to me?"

"You were unconscious in a coffin buried underground. As for how you got there, I have no idea. My guess; it was someone from the League Of Villains."

"And you came to rescue me all by yourself?"

"Well I had help from Jiro, Tsuyu, and Todoroki."

"That half an half bastard..." Bakugo mumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes at the mention of Todoroki's name.

"But yeah, I was the one who dug you up."

Bakugo stared at her. "Yeah. Whatever. Thanks I suppose..." it was quiet and everything was still.

Uraraka leaned in closer to Bakugo, and Bakugo did as well. Soon enough their lips touched.

When they pulled apart, their eyes widened with shock. Uraraka immediately stood up.

"ERM WELL!! I gg-gottta goo!!!!! And d-don't tell D-DDeku about wwwhat jjust h-hhapppened. Y-yeeah!? Okay!!!! Byyyyee!!" Uraraka immediately rushed out the door.

"What the fuck just happened?!!?!!" Bakugo internally screamed as he punched the wall on his right. Fucking Katsuki....you fucked up big time.

[A/N- OKAY LIKE NO ONE KILL ME!! PLZ!!!! I DIDN'T LIKE IT EITHER!! But I knew it would anger you guys 😂 but also I did it for the plot because like ugh ur just gonna have to wait until a certain chapter comes out to find out what!!! BUT LIKE DON'T KILL ME! I LOVE YOU! I'M SORRY]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

89.8K 2.7K 19
So izuku has a crush on Katsuki(Phyfe,obviously ),and has been meaning to tell him ,but the day when Izuku was gonna announce his feelings to katsuki...
180K 4.4K 53
Katsuki bakugo. Only the most popular and attractive kid at U.A. People just flaw towards him. (Katsuki is a bit ooc especially around izuku.) Izuku...
19.1K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
14.4K 346 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...