The Snow Rose {Gaara Love Sto...

By Azuriee-

Recent note: I am here to clarify to all new readers that I've written this when I was young, so the grammar... More

Snow meets Sand
Gaara's Best Friend
Goodbye Panda
Living Here In Konoha
New Students New Team
Mother!?
The Snow Angel ?!!
Konora's Real Voice !!?
Konora Sings!?
Hitting , Training And Mystery
The Memories & Promises
Always Be My Friend
A Student & Teacher Reunion
Goodbye Konoha
Konora To The Rescue!!
The Ending & The Beginning
Bonus Chapter| Have I Fallen!?
(A/N) Important

We Meet Again

1.8K 34 0
By Azuriee-

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Hope You Enjoy !! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

It was early in the morning I got out of and went to the bathroom to a shower and the brush my teeth then brush my hair and up my heart clip that my mother used to have and I can't lose it cause it was rare to find it was a crystal diamond clip then wear my kimono but a different one

(That is the one)

Then put on my heart necklace that he gave me......

Anyways I went down and ate a bit breakfast cause I dont eat much in the morning , "Yuna! Kiza! I am going a head now" I shouted then went out sometimes I go out with kiza together but sometimes I go out very early...

(Time Skip With The Team)

We're all doing a very easy mission while naruto had mess things a bit up (or not) so I have to clean three things up.

1, Taking the lady's special herbs , then I have to put it back again grow it quickly .

2, Naruto trying to get the trash fast and fighting sasuke , and I have to get naruto's trash and sakura got sasuke's.

3, The last one, Naruto getting the biggest dog then not going to the correct way , "Here naruto take my dog I will take yours " I said and Naruto got my small dog then got naruto's then the dog followed I mean it's really easy it's like holding a very big wolf , then everyone looked at me shocked.

And that was very big then I was walking with Naruto then a square stone following Naruto and I , Wait!, is that konohamaru!.

Then I turned at my back , "Hey! Konohamaru you can get out now!" I said then konohamaru got out "Woah! Big sis konora your voice is different" konohamaru said then I started explaining to him then when Sakura was here I walked away and went to a different place ...

I was in a place that is very beautiful and some flowers, then I started singing... (I Am Too Lazy To Put Words Or The Lyrics Of The So I Will Just Put The Song)

(This Also One Of My Fav Songs)

*WHOSH*

"So your here , it's been a l long time Gaara " .....

"Indeed it is Konora ".....

I stand up then hugged him......

*WHOSH*

"I am sorry for leaving gaara but after the chunin exams I will be going to suna again with you" I told him then he hugged back and I can feel a soft smile on his face "I forgive you konora but please don't join the chunin exams please" He said "I know gaara , but I have but do you still remember that I can protect myself with my snow like yours" I said to and chuckled a little then we both broke the hug the he nodded then we both disappeared him using sand and I using snow ....

(To The Guys)

"Kankuro/Kitty stop it" Both gaara and I said to kankuro guy then everyone looked at us me and gaara were standing on the tree then gaara used his sand to disappeared and reappeared us to the ground the I went next to my teammates .

"Kankuro you are an embarrassment to our village" gaara scold kankuro and another scold to kankuro.

"Now let's go" Gaara said "Wait!" Sakura said and that made them stop "If you are from the sand can you state your business here" Sakura said and I raised a hand it was a sign that I will take care of it "Its okay Sakura leave then they are just for the chunin exams" I told to sakura the looked at gaara "You can go now gaara" I said to him and he nod then sasuke stop him "Mr.Duckbutt what do you want now" I whined to him then I knew gaara was laughing inside with shukaku "Hey you !" Sasuke shouted and pointed at gaara "Huh! Me?!" Temari asked and blushed a little y'at! Great another rabbit's I thought sarcastically "No , it's the guy with the gourd, what's your name" Sasuke kinda asked but ya "Gaara Of The Dessert , what's yours" Gaara said and not ask "Uchiha Sasuke" Sasuke said then I walked to gaara "Here, read it tonight" I whispered hand him a piece of paper and turned to my back and walk to my teammates then we both started walking .....

(Time Skip Meeting Meeting Up With Kakashi) (Making It Long Its Special Thanks Thanks To Everyone)

We're meeting up with kakashi then I knew he was .....

*POOF*

"Yo! I'm sorry for being late I got lost from the path of life" Kakashi said "YOUR LATE" Naruto and sakura shouted at kakashi then told us about "Oh! And konora , yuna said it's okay that you can join if you want too--" I kakashi off "I will" I said and he nodded then after the meeting we all were going home.......

(At Konora's House)

I went up finished dinner then went to my room putting everything down I carried then to the bathroom and taking a bath then brushed my teeth and brushing my hair down and wearing my kimono ....

(Thats the kimono and the hair is like that but just imagine that she is wearing the heart necklace)

Then I went up to the roof and went to the place were I met gaara again where I sang , but please don't tell me he heard me singing it's embarrassing he haven't really heard me singing.

Then I was at the fields then I stood their and turned at my back then our eyes meet .... Then he slowly walked to me then hugged and hugged him back....

"You do really missed me , huh?" I asked him then I felt him nod .

Then we're talking a laughing then we're star gazing , and today was about spending time with my old friend .....

"Gaara?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you still remember that I have the 'Love' mark , right?" I asked gaara and move the sleeve of my kimono and showed him the mark at my wrist the he nod "Yes , I still remember that" He said then I looked at him then smiled at him softly........

'I Really Missed You Too Gaara'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Thank You Again Everyone For Supporting My Book!! And That You Guys Made My Day
Gaaraxoc : 10th / 19th Place
Gaaralovestory: 4th / 20th Place
Thank Guys!!! BYEEE!!!!!

~Itz_Konora*

Words : 1075

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 661 17
boyxboy thing don't like don't read. I'm not good at summaries so bare with me. Sasuke a young boy finds a part fox boy in an ally when he was runnin...
175 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
98.1K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
196 0 13
man... read at your own risk. Join me for the shit show written at 3am on a school night! It's not slow burn. I tried not to give the OC any physical...