August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Surprised In Too Many Ways

82K 1.6K 1.1K
By SpookyNicole

Jayon left and I got a call from the funeral director. He said I have to come up there and pick some stuff out. I went to my room with Jonah and got on top of August.

"Babe wake up!" Nothing. "Baby" Nothing. "I'm horny" He sat up and opened his eyes. Wow. "No I'm not. I need to go to the funeral home"

"Alright" I got off of him and went to get Jonah ready. I gave him a bath then put an all white outfit on him. August was ready to go ten minutes later.

We got in his car and he drove to the funeral home Kye's service will be at. Inside they took us to the morgue where her body is.

I didn't want to look at her but I did. I had to see if the outfit they put on he was good enough. They had her in fucking church clothes.

"No no no. Kye would never wear this. She'd want a baby blue crop top and a white skater skirt, with sneakers. Come on she's 13 not 80" The woman that dressed her nodded silently and let us leave.

We went to a room full of coffins and had to pick one. God I hate the smell of this place. I picked a red wooden casket and got her name put on it with silver plates. Then they had me write what I wanted on her tombstone. I wrote that she was and still is the craziest girl you would've ever met. Then I listed her as a sister, best friend, and twerk twin.

We left and went to the store to buy stuff for the party afterwards. I bought all her favorite foods and drinks and a cake. I had a weird sensation that someone was watching me the whole time. At home I put everything in the kitchen and laid on the couch with August.

I called a doctor and asked when I would need an appointment. He said on my tenth week. I heard the door open and Kurrency walked in with Janice.

"Kurrency what did you tell Jayon? That you apparently forgot to tell me when you were here?" She sat down by our feet looking confused.

"I haven't said a word to Jayon. Why would I talk to him about anything Ray he broke your fucking heart when he left."

"I-is Leilani out?"

"Yeah she's out but under house arrest"

Jayon lied?

"Ok. What are you doing here?"

"We're taking you shopping for baby stuff"

"We don't even know the sex of the baby yet"

"We can get both. Whatever you don't need will go to goodwill or something."

"Alright. Do you think I should put on some flats?"

"No bitch! Your ass is already short and the heels look better with your whole outfit. No flats until you're fat okay" Janice pulled me up from the couch and took my hair out. "Your hair also looks better in a ponytail"

"Jan do you talk to Jayon?"

"Eww why would I talk to that sob story? Rayna quit being so damn paranoid! Why do you keep asking about him anyway?"

"He came over earlier and told me that Leilani has some friends from prison looking for me so they can kill me."

"What?!!" All three of them said giving me the same look.

"He said she's trying to break up me and August because she likes me and I don't like her back"

"The bitch is crazy!! Come on Rayna nothing will happen. Can't break up love. We'll be outside so hurry up" They both went outside yelling at each other about Leilani and that situation.

I leaned down kissing August but he pulled me down on to his lap.

"Baby I gotta go"

"No you don't"

"Yeah I do" I gave him another long kiss. "Love you"

"Love you too"

I got up and put my phone in my bagI went outside to Jan's car and got in the backseat. She drove off to BabiesRUs and I was mad and annoyed when I seen people walking towards us with cameras.

"Ms.Johnson can we ask you a few questions?"

"Nooooo she's here to shop for my baby not to give you a mini orgasm by answering questions about her nigga. Okay byeee" Janice and Kurrency pulled me inside the store and we all cracked up at her response.

"Come on girl clothes time!!!" We went to the girls section filling one cart with so many cute outfits. Then they did the same with the boys clothes. This is too much.

"What colors are you gonna paint the room?" Kurrency asked throwing a pair of shoes in the cart.

"Uh girl purple and white, boy blue and black"

"Nice. Let's pay for this stuff and get out of here" That's exactly what we did. We went to a Wendy's and got lunch and while we were eating a teenage girl sat next to me.

"Hi. I'm Amanda. I love you so much!!! I'm sorry about what happened to Kye but I really suggest you go to my mom for a record deal because you know you can sing. Her office isn't far from here. Oh and trust me I don't like you for August, you're an inspiration to me so here's my mom's card and my number. Call her she loves you too" I was looking at the business card about to say thank you but she was already out the door with a few of her friends.

I put her card in my pocket a little happier. We finished our food and went home where two extremely excited friends blindfolded me.

"Guys what the hell?"

"Shut up and go with it"

"Fine"

They guided me to the porch and I could feel their smiles. They took me in the house and stopped me in the hallway.

"Okay what is happening right now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah" I heard August say.

The blindfold was untied letting me see me handsome boyfriend in a tuxedo with a little black box in his hands. He got on one knee causing my eyes to get wide.

"August"

"Rayna we haven't been together that long, but I know that I've never felt this way about anyone in my life. I would do anything for you"

"August"

"Will you marry me?" My eyes filled with tears as I nodded my head.

"Yes. Yes of course I will" He put the ring on my finger and stood up. He spun me around while giving me a kiss. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I heard two loud squeals from behind me and laughed.

"That ring is flawless! But we're gonna get outta here and let you two lovers get down to business" They ran out the door leaving us alone.

"Catch me if you can" I kicked off my heels and ran upstairs to his bathroom where the huge shower is with jets on the wall that spray water at you. I smirked at him while taking his tux off.

He took my lace shirt off and I let my skirt drop to my feet. I got my phone from my bag and plugged it into the speaker in the wall. I turned on my sex playlist and danced over to the shower with August watching.

I took all the remaining clothing items off and stepped in the shower. I turned the water on smiling at August as he walked towards me. He took his boxers off and got in. He closed the glass door and pushed me back against the wall.

He kissed my lips then made his way to my neck. He started sucking on it and rubbing my clit. I moaned in his ear motivating him to rub faster and suck harder.

He slid his finger inside of me saying things in my ear making this all the more pleasurable. He squeezed my boob pushing me up the wall. I wrapped my legs around him biting my finger to keep my voice down.

He pushed himself into me with force and I went crazy. I dug my nails into his back as he went harder but slower pounding into me with no hesitation. It made it so much better.

He went in deeper hitting my g spot making me climax multiple times. I screamed and bit his shoulder. The deep sexy groans from him filled my ears calling the liquids from my body.

He came but didn't stop until I came two more times. God he must really love me. We washed each others bodies and got out of the shower. We were in there for awhile.

I put a towel on my body and hair feeling so perfect and relaxed. I put my glasses back on so happy words couldn't describe the way I was feeling about the ring on my finger.

He gave me one of his shirts to put on and a pair of his boxers.

"Somebody getting a lap dance tonight" I said to August before leaving his room. I went to the kitchen and got a water because after that workout a bitch be thirsty.

I sat down looking at my ring for the first time. There was huge gold diamond between two smaller clear diamonds. Princess cut. At least 6 karats. Damn. This must've costed thousands.

I answered the door when some guy knocked.

"Can I help you?"

"August here?"

"Yeah"

"Thank god I finally found him. I was his best friend in high school but we lost contact when his mom kicked him out and he moved here. Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure. I'm Rayna by the way"

"August's girlfriend?"

"Fiancé"

"Oh damn really? Never thought he'd do it"

"Do what?"

"Settle down"

"Oh. Well you can sit on the couch in the living room right there. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Uh a sprite would be nice if you have one"

"Okay be right back. I'll go get August too" I went and put on some sweatpants then got his sprite. I gave it to him and ran upstairs to get August. He was staring at himself in the mirror with his conceited self. "Your old friend from high school is here."

"What's his name?"

"I have no idea"

"Ok" We both went downstairs and he went in the living room rejoicing with his friend. I took the towel off of my hair letting it air dry. My phone rang and of course it was Kurrency.

"Hello"

"Sooo how was it?"

"God girl it was so much better than our first time"

"Please tell me it wasn't in his or your bed"

"It was in the shower. I have to go"

"Ok. See you tomorrow at the church" She hung up and I went to the living room. A woman was sitting next to August's friend now. A woman that turned out to be Leilani.

"Oh Rayna. Can I talk to you in your room?" Leilani asked standing up.

"No. Fuck no!! Jayon told me your little plan and it's not going to work bitch"

"Plan? Look I'm sorry about lying but I was convicted of self defense. I have to go to trial again next Monday. Can we please go talk in your room?"

"Fine" She followed me down to my room and closed the door when we walked in. I sat down crossing my arms over my chest. "Talk"

"Alright well the plan Jayon told you was mostly true but not all of it. I don't want to kill you"

"Then what do you want?"

"To fuck you" She fucking pounced on me pushing me back on my bed. "I've never officially said it but I'm a lesbian. I want you so bad it fucking hurts. I dream about making you scream my name. I want to taste you so bad Rayna!"

"Get the fuck off of me! I'm not into you like that and I never will be Leilani. Deal with the shit!"

"Stop teasing me. I got wet just from you yelling at me a few minutes ago"

"I'm not playing with you right now Leilani. Get ya bitch ass off of me right fucking now before I do something I'll regret"

"Sooner or later, when August breaks your heart you'll be in my bed moaning and screaming my name. Don't worry I will mos def let you cry on my shoulder first but then I'll give you what you really want from me. Alright mami" She kissed my neck and got off of me. She left my room leaving me in a bad state.

"FUCKING BITCHHH" I screamed while running and punching a whole in the wall. She thinks she can come in here and run things. Hell no. I went upstairs not even caring that my knuckles were bleeding.

I put my Beats on and sat down in a chair by myself in the living room. I turned on some loud bass boosted music tuning out the whole world. I was rudely interrupted when August took my headphones off.

"What you do that for?!" I asked pausing the song.

"What happened to your hand? Did you hit Leilani?"

"I wish. I punched a whole in the wall"

"Why?"

"She thinks that you're going to break my heart and when it happens I'm gonna go to her for a shoulder to cry on and a new name to scream. GOD I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH!!!"

"Baby calm down. You know that shit isn't true. Forget about her"

"You're right. I'm so hungry, I'm so I'm so hungry" I said to the beat of So Awesome.

"Ahaha we're going out to dinner in a little bit. A fancy one"

"Then I have to get dressed, and clean my wound" I gave him a kiss and went down to my room. I changed into a tight white scoop neck body con dress covered in red lace.

I put on a pair of red heels and straightened my hair. I did my makeup and added jewelry and put my glasses on. August walked in with a new tux on.

"Ready?"

"Yes I am"

We went out front to be greeted by a limo driver. He took us to the limo and opened the door. I didn't even care about the flashes of cameras. We got in making out on the way to the restaurant. I could live off of his mouth!

Inside the place we were taken to a private room in the back behind a curtain. I was given apple cider and August got champagne.

Our whole 4 course meal was already ordered ahead by August. Both vegetarian. It was so delicious and expensive. He really wants that lap dance.

We had a talk about where Jonah was, when we'd get married, baby names, the Leilani situation, and the funeral. We spent a very long time sitting here.

We went back home where I told August to go to the living room and wait for me on the couch since his friend left. I went to my room and put on a black lace bra and matching panties then a long red silk robe.

I put my hair up then went back to the living room. I closed the curtains and dimmed the lights. I turned on Studio by Schoolboy Q and stood in front of him. I untied my robe letting it fall. He looked me up and down biting his lip. I turned around twerking to the beat. He rubbed my ass pulling me down onto him.

I grinded hard on him smirking when I felt his erection. I turned around guiding his hands around my body. I leaned forward kissing and sucking on his neck. I unbuttoned his jacket and shirt running my hands along his sexy abs. LAWD!

I bit his ear smiling when he let out a low groan. I gave him a kiss and bit his lip. He squeezed my butt groaning a bit louder. So he likes it rough.. He took my hair out and unclasped my bra.

I moaned in his ear when he squeezed my breasts. The song ended so I stood up.

"What're you doing?" August asked pulling me back down.

"Awe. Baby this was a lap dance. The song ended so the dance ended. Sorry"

"No you not getting off that easy" I laughed while being picked up and thrown down on the couch.

Morning

This morning I took a well needed shower after what went down last night on the couch, floor, stairs, and dining room table. What's our honeymoon gonna be like? I put on the outfit Kye told me to wear to her funeral.

Blue bandana joggers, a gold crop top, white Jordan's with a gold plate on the side, and a gold necklace with a silver K on it.

I dried my hair and straightened it then put a blue bandana on my head tying it in the back. I put a gold plate on my bottom row of teeth and gold fangs on the top. Kye was a little thug.

"Rayna I need a new picture of you for your caller ID" August said from my room. I walked in and smiled at him. "Damn my lil thug looking sexyyy"

He took pictures of me posing then gave me a kiss.

"I have to go practice the dance with Kayla and Kurrency. I'll see you three there in an hour" I heard a honk from outside so I grabbed my phone and ran outside to the car. I got in and was attacked with questions from all 4 people in the car.

"How many times?"

"Was it good?"

"Is he big?"

"Is it possible to get pregnant twice at the same time?"

"Damn again with too many questions. 6 times, hell yeah it was good, no comment on that question, and no but if it was possible I'd be having quintuplets."

They fawned over my ring the whole ride to the church. When we got there we started practicing the dance to Twerk Right Now by Wolftyla. Have to do what Kye wanted. Most of the song was twerking but there were other more tasteful moves.

But we had fun. The guests started to get here so we all sat down and started the service. After the pastor said some random things I went up to talk about Kye.

"Okay so Kye really wouldn't want everyone here today to be looking so sad. Her exact words at the hospital were when you plan my funeral plan it like it's a party. She was the most fun, funny, crazy, just out there girl you would ever know. She managed to stay happy even when she went through so much shit. So we have a dance that she choreographed herself" Kayla and Kurrency came to the stage and we got into place. The song started and we started dancing.

When the dance was over I started the slideshow. But the whole funeral was ruined when a bullet hit the ceiling. A duffel bag was thrown at me. The person that shot the gun, I recognized as Keilah. A woman I met in jail. Fuck.

I opened the bag seeing a box of tissues, lingerie, and a note.

'Things to bring to my house with you when your heart breaks in a million pieces. -Leilani'

I got up from the floor and ran outside to the car Keilah was getting in. I jumped in with her and shut the door. Of course Leilani was there. I threw the bag at her causing Keilah and some other girl to hold me down.

"Leilani stop fucking with me"

"Babe I haven't started fucking with you. I seen your little dance in there. I liked it but it would've got me wetter if you had a lot less clothes on. I expect that ring off your finger in less than a month. When it does come off, I want you in this lingerie"

"Leilani. I'm engaged, pregnant, and happy. Why are you trying so hard to ruin this for me?!" She moved forward putting her hand on my thigh. I tried to squirm out of their hard grip but studs are strong.

She kissed my lips and smiled.

"Rayna mamiiii. He's ruining it for me. Get her sexy ass outta here before I eat her right now" They threw me out of the car and I stumbled into Jayon. I didn't want to talk to him so I ran to August. Everyone was already gone except him. Amber took Jonah and Gabby with her.

"Rayna who was it?"

"Leilani and her bitches. August I'm legit going crazy. Leilani is a fucking lesbian thug and she's not stopping"

"Stop crying babe"

"I'm not" I hadn't even noticed the tears flowing from my eyes.

"You are. Don't get so stressed over her it's not good for the baby"

"August somehow she knows how to make me want to kill somebody and it fucks up my mindset"

"They already took Kye's coffin to the cemetery"

"WHAT?! I can't do this shit today! We just got engaged, I'm pregnant, I have a lesbian bitch after me, my ex is a lying fuck, and now I have a headache. I'm going for a walk. Or a very fast run"

I left the church and plugged in my earbuds. I ran while listening to my music. I ran and ran and ran. A car almost hit me and when I looked at the driver I seen Paris. From jail.

She waved for me to get in and I did since I was tired.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting an old boyfriend. You look cute in that little outfit. Where you going?"

I told her the address and gave her my number. I walked inside the house and sat on the couch. August walked in and sighed a loud sigh.

"Sorry"

"You don't have to apologize Rayna. I understand completely" He laid on the couch across from me.

"My legs hurt"

"Take your short ass to bed"

"It's 3:30pm and why does everyone keep calling me short?!"

"Because you are 5' 2" and that's short. And you're thick making you look even shorter"

"Whatever. You better not break my heart though"

"Girl come over here" I got up and walked over. He grabbed my waist and made me lay on top of him. "I don't have a reason to. You're beautiful, sexy, thick as hell, you can sing and dance, you're way too good in bed, we're having a baby together, and I love you. Don't ask me that again"

"I won't"

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 20
Being the maid for the famous singer, August Alsina from his I don't give a fuck manner and Danielle's attitude, it's gonna be a hell hole in their h...
231K 4K 16
Read everything in the introduction.
34.4K 1.5K 40
Ummm it's an august alsina story.. Actually pretty good , so read it