Immortal love...can always be...

By xAngelFromAbovex

Crystal stone is an average teenage girl, with understanding family and amazing friends. Her life seemed norm... More

Chapter 1-Deja vu (Edited)
Chapter 2- Hospital?? (Edited)
Chapter 3- The rogue vamps back in town? (Edited)
Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)
Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)
Chapter 6- Amy's run in with a stranger.... (Edited)
Chapter 7- Alec's little secret is revealed.(Edited)
Chapter 8- Vampires exist
Chapter 9- Introduced to the family....
Chapter 10- The Trance of Blood
Chapter 11- Charlotte's a Vampire Hunter???
Chapter 12- Through blood...is a new life...
Author's note
Chapter 13- A date; with an annoying disturbance.
Chapter 14- Vampires...
Chapter 15- A big decision...
Chapter 16- The intense pleasure and pressure of Blood
Chapter 17- Love...anger...danger
Chapter 18- Answers revealed...
Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets
Chapter 21- A New Change
Chapter 22- Running...
Chapter 23- Training...
Chapter 24- Hunter's back...
Important...please read!!!
Another Re-cap!!
Chapter 25- Your weak spot...
Chapter 26- You have a twin!
Chapter 27- Change.

Chapter 19- A new forming love? or just teasing?

216 7 7
By xAngelFromAbovex

Sorry if there are any mistake, not proof read 

ENJOY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla’s POV

 "Let go!" I demanded, as I tired to pry his hands off me, he smirked as if he succeeded  as he squeezed me lightly in annoyance.

"You know you want me,” He said as his smirk increased, as I scowled violently at him. Arg! His is so infuriating but an idea came to mind…

“huh!” I said in my most unconvincing voice, he stared at me but I continued on.

“Maybe you are right,” I said as I placed my hand softly on his cheek, rubbing circles on his cheek with my thumb. He looked at me confused as I continued to examine his face; it took me all I could not to laugh at his expression, but I held in my laughter. I could feel his grip lighten on my waist as I made my hands down to his chest, drawing little circles. His grip slipped to the bottom of my hips and I smirked but quickly changed it into a smile; I traced my hand back up to his cheek leaning in closely our lips millimeters apart. His hands were completely loose on my hips and I took that as my time to act; I quickly and swiftly pushed him off me, jumping from the bed using my new Vampire reflexes.

He looked at me completely taken back and glared at me; I crossed my arms over my chest smiling victoriously.

“What? Did you think I was that stupid to fall for your little tricks” I said proudly, he quickly made his way over to me; pushing me up against a wall, his hands either side of my head.

“I’m impressed, you’ll be a good member to the clan” He said smirking to himself, It was my turn to look at him confused…what did he mean clan?

“What are you talking about?” I asked puzzled, he looked at me amused which only made me more confused on what he was talking about.

“You remember my story on how my Father and little sister where killed because of the knight family…” He said his face turned into a sickening expression.

“Vaguely” I said not to interested in his back-stories anymore, not after what he did to me.

“Well… I’m going to create a Vampire army all under my control to take away what they love the most… each other” He said leaning down close enough to my ear, I could hear his deep breathing hitch at the closeness we were in, but his breath soon flattened out and made goose bumps on my skin.

“And your going to help me” He whispered in my ear, his breath lingering in my ear before he pulled back to look at me.

“And what makes you think I’m going to help you?” I spat at him; he took my jaw line in the grips of his hand making me look him in the eyes.

“Because as easily as I made you, I could easily end you,” He said threatening me… he thinks he can threaten me and get away with, I seriously don’t think so.

“Whatever” I said nonchalantly, he narrowed his eyes at me before his facial expression softened. I watched him confused as he leaned in and kissed my cheek gently, he pulled away and I watched him again attentively.

“You have the worst mood swings,” I blurted out, I watched him laugh as he backed away from me sitting down on his bed.

“I’m serious…one minute your all joking with me, then the next your threatening me, then you go and kiss me. Seriously what is with you!?” I yelled at him frustrated, he just watched me as I stalked over to him.

“Ehh?” He said shrugging his shoulder; I watched him outraged as he just laid down on his bed, putting his hands behind his head. I smirked as I jumped on his lying figure, he would of sat up straight away but our heads collided and we were both ended up laughing. We both stopped laughing suddenly and just looked at each other… studying each other; I broke the awkward silence.

“See? Mood swings but I like this one better” I said smiling brightly at him, he smirked back as he laid down on his bed again and I did the same lying next to him.

“I wasn’t always like this, I was heaps better when my father and sister were still alive” He said staring at his celling as if remembering his past as he smiled…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Charlotte’s POV

“I came to get away from my- um…” He started trailing off and looked really nervous.

“It’s my family… it’s more like the house was- okay I’m saying this wrong and I’ll just get to the point, me and my family want your help” Heaths words stuck to my throat, Vampires want out help… it’s weird and especially confusing.

“Why?” I asked still confused, he smirked slightly as he moved closer towards me.

“Because we have information to believe that a rogue is seeking revenge on us; yes I know we do have enough Vampires but we want to catch them off guard, and we also have information and know that you have been searching for these two rogues for months. It’s a win, win situation,” Heath said lying down on my bed; I kicked him with my foot when his fingers started to make there way up one side of my leg.

“I guess it’s a win, win situation but why are you here now?” I asked un-amused, he laid down on my bed his elbows resting on my pillows as he stared at me as If I was going to answer the question myself. What is in the stupid head of his? I spoke the last sentence out loud.

“Hey I’m not stupid” He said poking me in the side making me almost fall off my own bed, I scowled at him as he chuckled and laid down on his back making himself comfortable on my bed. What does he thinks this is, a sleepover!?

“Answer my question,” I asked dimly, he sighed as he placed his arms behind his head.

“Oh! That. Because rogues attacked our house and we all had to retreat to the cabin in the woods. We are getting sick of these rogues attacking us; there are two different groups… One group that I know is run by a female that was one of his gang members of Lucifer, and the other is run by the two rogues but they haven’t yet attacked us” Heath said a masked expression, I felt remorseful for his family when I remembered Crystal’s was with them.

“Is Crystal ok?” I quickly blurted out; he sat up smirking tiredly.

“She is fine, she is with Alec and my family she will be safe” Heath reassured me with a faint familiar smile, I smiled back before lying next to him feeling exhausted.

“Hey, could I stay with you tonight? I can’t be bothered to go back to the forest” He said using his puppy dogs eyes on me; I couldn’t resist his cute puppy dog eyes and instantly gave in.

“Fine but your sleeping on the floor” I said kicking him off my bed, he landed with a ‘thud’ and I smiled proudly. He popped his head up from the bottom of the bed looking pissed off, I smiled again as I hopped under my covers and snuggled into them.

“Fine” He said as his head disappeared once more. I soon felt myself grow heavy to sleep but not before I fell into a deep sleep, I felt the bed dip as if someone was getting in and they snuggled against my side. I couldn’t be bothered to push them out and ended up snuggling up against their cool skin, falling into a deep slumber…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

OK Look!! ^ chapter 19... YAY!!!  sorry if it's not to long but I might stop the story here for now, while I'm editing the story and if there is any added on information you should know about I'll tell you all. But don't be mad with me I'm just making the story better...but if I get enough comments saying you want me to upload and there's a lot of you, I will upload just for you guys :D

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.... Pwease if you love me and the chapter you will...VOTE COMMENT!!!!

new signature of mine below... haha okay sorry random :D

~Chloe xxx

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

Continue Reading